Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Great Blue Chop Top at S.A. show (13 pics)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Great Blue Chop Top at S.A. show (13 pics) by LT1 Chop Top
Started on: 09-16-2001 11:52 PM
Replies: 17
Last post by: LT1 Chop Top on 09-20-2001 05:23 PM
LT1 Chop Top

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2001 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT1 Chop TopSend a Private Message to LT1 Chop TopDirect Link to This Post

New paint under the hoods...

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LT1 Chop Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2001 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT1 Chop TopSend a Private Message to LT1 Chop TopDirect Link to This Post

The white GT has the Ryan/Held suspension/brake upgrade, and Mr. Mikes interior package.

Big engine needs big brakes & big tires.

LT1 Chop Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2001 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT1 Chop TopSend a Private Message to LT1 Chop TopDirect Link to This Post
Show display

The car actually IS in the picture. At one point there were 12 people looking at the car at once!

Even the ladies seemed to like the Chop Top!

JayUSA77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2001 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JayUSA77Send a Private Message to JayUSA77Direct Link to This Post
NiCE!!!! oh ya and i like the car too!!! J/K you have one very nice car. I think out of all the fieros out there i want mine to look like yours the most.
j

------------------
86' Black Fiero GT

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2001 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Hey, I was wondering if you have a jack or something holding up the rear wheels. I don't remember all that wheel gap from the old chop top pics.

LT1 Chop Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2001 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT1 Chop TopSend a Private Message to LT1 Chop TopDirect Link to This Post
It was like that when I bought it....
BlackDragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2001 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDragonSend a Private Message to BlackDragonDirect Link to This Post
what size tires/rims do you have? can you post a pic from the rear bottom of the car, so i can get a good view of the tire width? thank. btw car looks SEXY!!! :drool:

------------------
WTB:CHEAP black standard fiero. no engine is fine, any model/condition gray interior is a plus. must have title

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 327
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2001 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Lookin Nice LT1
I was kinda hoping to see some interior shots when I seen the subject

------------------

My Fiero | Fiero Accessories

LT1 Chop Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2001 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT1 Chop TopSend a Private Message to LT1 Chop TopDirect Link to This Post
Aus,

That deserves a separate post! (soon!)

[This message has been edited by LT1 Chop Top (edited 09-17-2001).]

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2001 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
I love Chop Tops... I would like to chop my 85.. Hey Archie!!! Do you need a demo car to do?

------------------
--- ---
Classic Fiero Owners - Click Here

beer_stud_21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2001 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for beer_stud_21Click Here to visit beer_stud_21's HomePageSend a Private Message to beer_stud_21Direct Link to This Post
Reminds me of a song I know.... "I wish I was (the owner of an LT1 chop top) so I could get chicks!"

-Marlin

PFF
System Bot
LT1 Chop Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2001 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT1 Chop TopSend a Private Message to LT1 Chop TopDirect Link to This Post
BlackDragon,

The rear tires are 235/45/17 and front is 215/45/17.

MISTER_PORKY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2001 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MISTER_PORKYSend a Private Message to MISTER_PORKYDirect Link to This Post
NICE RIDE !
MAY I ASK WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR ROCKER MOLDINGS ? I'VE ALREADY CHECKED INTO GETTING THE AIR INTAKES LIKE YOU HAVE ON THE REAR QUARTERS AND THE HOOD VENT TOO !
THANKS !

~Mr. PORKY ~

GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.

Santa Cruzer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2001 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Santa CruzerSend a Private Message to Santa CruzerDirect Link to This Post
That is my dream car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more pics please that is the best looking fiero in the world can i post pics of it on my site? you definatly have the nicest car on the forum,slammed holds second place..

nice nice car man!

LT1 Chop Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2001 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT1 Chop TopSend a Private Message to LT1 Chop TopDirect Link to This Post
Santa,

Please post away....but please give me credit for taking the pictures, and give V8 Archie all the credit for how it looks! I agree with you that it is an awesome looking fiero.....I thought so the first time I saw it on Archies site.

2xsess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2001 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2xsessSend a Private Message to 2xsessDirect Link to This Post
I have to say that is a sweet car. and the a$$end of it is well, quite appealing..what..oh that's not part of the car..hehe..sorry

I think it needs an accent color though, too much blue, of course that's just my opinion..it's your car. Maybe like a dark gray or even a purple.

Either way it's a sweet a$$ ride!

------------------
Jeff
AOL IM : Only2xsess

Visit My Website

1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2001 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
killer ride! not sure if it's just the camera angles.. but it looks like the drivers rear is toed out?? yeah PONY up some interior pics!

chop top.. humm... wonder how an orang eone would look choped?

LT1 Chop Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2001 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT1 Chop TopSend a Private Message to LT1 Chop TopDirect Link to This Post
1Fst,

What do you mean toed?? IF you are referring to the raked look of the chop top, that is intentional. Archie is a hot rodder, and he desingned it with a common trait of a hot rod. I happen to think it looks good, but it seems many don't. If I decide to go with bigger rear tires, I may redo the rear end with Ryanh/Held suspension, as the set up one of my clubmates has is awesome....but I will wait until the current tires need to be changed.

For interior pics check these links... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/010399.html
and https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/008383.html

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock