Anyone got pic of a Pink Fiero? by Matthew_Fiero
Started on: 04-07-2002 10:53 PM
Replies: 23
Last post by: The Aura on 04-09-2002 11:38 PM
Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2002 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
I am NOT gay, but i need a pic of a pink fiero, photoshopped or not. Thanks guys
Matthew
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
banditbalz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2002 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for banditbalzClick Here to visit banditbalz's HomePageSend a Private Message to banditbalzDirect Link to This Post
85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2002 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroDirect Link to This Post
Why a pink fiero, if i ever see a pink fiero i will run my fiero off the road and start riding my bike
The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2002 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraDirect Link to This Post
Its not pink... its electric raspberry... i have seen ford probes painted this colour and it looks pretty cool!
I'm thinking of painting my car a peach colour, anyone have any pix of that?

------------------
1986 GT 4spd> Suspension Techniques Springs, Poly Bushings, Bosal Brospeed 4.5" Exhaust Tips, Cross Drilled Rotors

[This message has been edited by The Aura (edited 04-07-2002).]

Don_Chi_Chi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2002 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Don_Chi_ChiClick Here to visit Don_Chi_Chi's HomePageSend a Private Message to Don_Chi_ChiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by banditbalz:

What we have here is a picture of the rarest option of them all. THE 8-WHEEL DRIVE FIERO!!!

------------------

Wanted: MK3 Toyota Supra, any leads welcome!

The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2002 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85 gt fiero:
Why a pink fiero, if i ever see a pink fiero i will run my fiero off the road and start riding my bike

Sooooo... do you need any training wheels? J/J

Fiero 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2002 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Direct Link to This Post
Awww man, that "pink panther" is hideous. It reminds me of that putrid "salmon" color Ford offered on Probes and Contours. To each their own I guess.

------------------
Chris--1988 Fiero coupe
"Fiero means PROUD"

The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2002 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero 88:
Awww man, that "pink panther" is hideous. It reminds me of that putrid "salmon" color Ford offered on Probes and Contours. To each their own I guess.

Yeah, it was called electric raspberry and i think that pink panther would look cool if it had black sail panel scoops instead of body colour ones... but yeah you're right to each his own.

------------------
1986 GT 4spd> Suspension Techniques Springs, Poly Bushings, Bosal Brospeed 4.5" Exhaust Tips, Cross Drilled Rotors

[85][NeedsWork][2M4]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2002 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Send a Private Message to [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Matthew_Fiero:
I am NOT gay

Hahah, what a way to start a topic.

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2002 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
wonder if mary kay awarded any fieros back then.
Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2002 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Philphine:
wonder if mary kay awarded any fieros back then.

Nah, just Bimmer quicksilvers.

PFF
System Bot
FastPlastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2002 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastPlasticSend a Private Message to FastPlasticDirect Link to This Post
If someone gets out of a pink Fiero, it better be either a woman or a clown.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2002 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Too bad I can't find my old pics... there is a woman here in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area with bright "Barbie" pink Aero Notchback Fiero. She came to a couple of MFF events (2-3 years ago now...).

Maybe I'll PhotoShop something- are you looking for a notchback? fastback? or coupe bodystyle?

And since no one else has bothered to ask yet... why are you interested in a pink Fiero?

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2002 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

MinnGreenGT

11545 posts
Member since Jul 2001
My apologies to AlexFormula, RossT, & JohnF for "editing" thier cars

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2002 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:
My apologies to AlexFormula, RossT, & JohnF for "editing" thier cars

Forget the cars...Apologize for that SHIRT! LOL!

------------------
[]image dropped temporarilly[]
TRiAD Motorsports ~ Performance Tuning of European, Japanese and Domestic Automobiles
Project MR1 / Let the modding begin! ~ triadtuning@hotmail.com * AIM ~ Michael Blue 72

Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~ Plato

StuGood

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2002 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StuGoodSend a Private Message to StuGoodDirect Link to This Post
This is too much... Stop it! Stop it right now! No more pink Fieros! I see one more pink thing, and I'm going to be sick!

Where's my Pepto-Bismol? Ah, here it is... Urp!

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2002 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TRiAD:
Forget the cars...Apologize for that SHIRT! LOL!

BTW: The car and the shirt was bright Red! (all the cars were Red... they're the easiest to make pink)

85SE
From: Paradise, Newfoundland, Canada (yes, the town is named Paradise!)

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2002 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by StuGood:
This is too much... Stop it! Stop it right now! No more pink Fieros! I see one more pink thing, and I'm going to be sick!

Where's my Pepto-Bismol? Ah, here it is... Urp!

And perhaps the saddest thing is that there is a pink 86 v6 SE here in town. I actually drove it - the first Fiero I ever drove - when I was looking for a car two years ago.

At any rate, the story goes that the previous owner's boyfriend was a bodyman. He painted the car to match her favourite color of nail polish.

Sad, but true. I considered buying it, but then someone smacked my upside of the head and knocked some sense into me.

That and it needed too much work and they weren't flexible on price (it shot flames out the tailpipe when I parked it )

Cheers,
Andrew

------------------
Andrew - 85SE - AKA Fieroless in Newfoundland

[This message has been edited by 85SE (edited 04-08-2002).]

Shiner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2002 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShinerSend a Private Message to ShinerDirect Link to This Post
If you were REALLY, REALLY SURE about your heterosexuality, it would be sweet! But don't paint it pink if you have any doubts. But if you ARE gay and open about it, I say go for it
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2002 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Matthew... you need to come back to this thread- simply to let us know your thoughts on why you wanted pics of a pink Fiero!
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2002 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pontiaddict:
Nah, just Bimmer quicksilvers.

It's Zimmer not Bimmer.

PFF
System Bot
Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2002 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
It was mistyped.
vortecfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2002 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vortecfieroClick Here to visit vortecfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to vortecfieroDirect Link to This Post
hey lothar you have way too much free
timehttp://members.aol.com/daviddavid9/images/kermet[1].gif

------------------
84 Fiero Phantom GT :D
Vortec 4300 CPI 5 spd.
Best ET 14.4 @ 95 mph
Go'in turbo

The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2002 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraDirect Link to This Post
I think those photoshopped ones look good... its unique, and you dont see too many pink cars out there

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock