Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Minnesota N(r)ice? Photos enclosed (!) (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Minnesota N(r)ice? Photos enclosed (!) by Jimmy
Started on: 07-19-2002 12:08 AM
Replies: 48
Last post by: lowfierogt on 10-18-2002 01:10 PM
Jimmy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySend a Private Message to JimmyDirect Link to This Post
Got bored and took some pics of my fiero and JaeiSuns. Hope you guys enjoy them!

Jim
87 GT T-TOP V8
87 GT

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
I like that blueish one... is that blue? well whatever it is I really really like it! the purple is nice too

------------------
AIM: Fierobaby87
http://angelfire.com/sports/sfiero

FieroMGDriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMGDriverSend a Private Message to FieroMGDriverDirect Link to This Post
Wow, the purple car is my favorite but they would both turn my head a few times.

------------------

AIM: FieroMGDriver My Fiero Page

SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post
Jaei Sun- Dude- Your car looks tight as **** with the rims and it being low!!!! Damn! Us MN guys have a bad ass "sport compact" group of Fieros. Jimmy- Your ride looks pretty tight and, oh yah....the V8.

------------------
'87GT 3" Drop, 17" Primax 618s/Nitto450 205/40, 4" Monza exhaust, flowmaster/no cat, "Mr.Shift" kit, custom intake, mudstain decklid scoop, FOCOA 7" wing stands & front spoiler, clear front and rear lights, custom interior, purple neons, Weapon R accessories, all optioned.
'91 Beretta GT: Gets through the winters.

fieros only

Wipe0ut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wipe0utClick Here to visit Wipe0ut's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wipe0utDirect Link to This Post
Wow, that's an amazing blueypurple one.
Standard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 04:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
damn Jason, those rims look fricken sweet! Good choice on the tire size, too

------------------

1988 Quad 4 Coupe 5 speed
More pics of the coupe
1986 GT 5 speed, 1984 SC Auto
AOL: LastMinuteBastrd AIM: SavedbyJebus

Tabs31

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tabs31Send a Private Message to Tabs31Direct Link to This Post
Nice looking rides You guys get respect!

------------------

Rave UN2 The Joy Fantastic

fiero_nightmare

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_nightmareSend a Private Message to fiero_nightmareDirect Link to This Post
those are awsome. i just cant decided which one i like best. i hope i get to see them in person some day.

------------------

85 FIERO GT, Series I 3800 Conversion in progress

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 247
User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2002 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post
Tight..... Slice the rice. JK

You guys going to Wabasha???

Jimmy Call me you got my #

------------------
[IMG][/IMG]
http://lowfierogt.150m.com
86 1/2 GT
88 Formula 5 speed T-Top
84 Coupe for sale
85 GT fastback
87 coupe Auto for sale
87 coupe 5 speed for sale

Jimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySend a Private Message to JimmyDirect Link to This Post
I am going to Wabasha as long as the weather is nice. Jaei I think is still deciding. Jaei's dad has his Dart at the car craft show this weekend so I think he may be doing that instead.

Lowfierogt, I'll give you a call.

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Nice Pics Jimmy! JaeiSun- nice to see your car back together, and with the white wheels (finally ).

I'm still undecided about the Wabasha show... my car isn't exactly in a good "show condition" right now.

Oh yeah- Jimmy- I really liked this pic of your car from last weekend at the MOA:

If I recall correctly- JaeiSun's GT is BMW-Blue, and Jimmy's Car is actually Electron Blue. Is that right?

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

PFF
System Bot
Jimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySend a Private Message to JimmyDirect Link to This Post
Yes, those are the correct colors. I need to get a hold of GTGeff as he has side marker lights for my car.

Jim

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEDirect Link to This Post
O GEES! I think I just bought the same wheels as JaeiSun!! Are those ADR GT Sports? If so I got the Silver ones. My AR's went onto Ron's yellow 86 se.

GOT 19's!!!??? Hope to hav'um in a few days.
W/ TOYO 225/35ZR19
RICE'N all the way.
The Cars look great guys!!
Look for my new pics soon.

I finally got the check from Tires Plus for that "FREE FRONT END SMASHING WITH EVERY ALINGMENT" deal. Hope to get it painted within a few weeks.

------------------
Member MN Fieros Forever 1986 GT self installed SC3800/getrag almost everything performance wise is modified/upgraded, inside and out.

[This message has been edited by MOBILE (edited 07-19-2002).]

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy! Check with Tina!!! She had some GT Marker lamps in the back of her parts car! I grabbed all the ridged mouldings, but she had some GT lamp assemblies in the trunk!!!
She is giving the stuff away cause she wants the car gone..
lowfierogt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2002 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post
I just found out, I have to work tomorrow morning. I can make Wabasha. That sucks. I just love work.

FieroGal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGalSend a Private Message to FieroGalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MOBILE:
My AR's went onto Ron's yellow 86 se.

and here they are looks good.

fierogal

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2002 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGal:
and here they are looks good.

fierogal

Very NICE

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
I love them both. The bluish color one i think is more like a teal. and the purple is a great color for the GT.

------------------
Fierokid's Web site:
http://www.angelfire.com/sports/sfiero
AIM: Fierokid87

Club281

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Club281Send a Private Message to Club281Direct Link to This Post
NICE!!

They do look rice though...but in the most respectful and classy way!

Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
God... Every time I see it, I wanna get a paint-scraper and tear that white strip off the windsheild...

Other than that AWFUL AWFUL waste of space, it is SUCH a nice car

Jimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySend a Private Message to JimmyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mach10:
God... Every time I see it, I wanna get a paint-scraper and tear that white strip off the windshield...

LOL!

Jim
87 GT T-TOP V8

PFF
System Bot
Tabs31

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tabs31Send a Private Message to Tabs31Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:
Nice Pics Jimmy! JaeiSun- nice to see your car back together, and with the white wheels (finally ).

I'm still undecided about the Wabasha show... my car isn't exactly in a good "show condition" right now.

Oh yeah- Jimmy- I really liked this pic of your car from last weekend at the MOA:

If I recall correctly- JaeiSun's GT is BMW-Blue, and Jimmy's Car is actually Electron Blue. Is that right?

So I guess I'm not the only Electron blue fiero out there anymore I always wondering what it would look like with the trim left black. Your car looks great Jimmy!

Jimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySend a Private Message to JimmyDirect Link to This Post
Jaei has had a quart of electron blue laying around for ever! After looking at it enough I decided that was the way to go. Somehow mine looks a little more purple than most but I love it.

I always thought yours was electron blue, but I wasn't sure. Looks SWEET! One notch, one fast, one in Canada, one in the US, one with a six, one with an eight, ok I'll stop!

Jim

Tabs31

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tabs31Send a Private Message to Tabs31Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jimmy:
Jaei has had a quart of electron blue laying around for ever! After looking at it enough I decided that was the way to go. Somehow mine looks a little more purple than most but I love it.

I always thought yours was electron blue, but I wasn't sure. Looks SWEET! One notch, one fast, one in Canada, one in the US, one with a six, one with an eight, ok I'll stop!

Jim

Jim I got a 4 not a 6. You got an 8????

Jimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySend a Private Message to JimmyDirect Link to This Post
Yeah it's an eight! Jaei has the POS six that burning oil like it was going out of style!

Jimmy

Jaei Sun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaei SunSend a Private Message to Jaei SunDirect Link to This Post
yeah it's burnin oil, probably used about a quart on the way to and from wabasha.

The color of the car is supposed to be a darker blue... but cameras see it differently.

Now to add my rice decals!!!

Rice Foreva j/k

lildevil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post
I think the cars look GREAT!! I think the rice style ( although i call it new age restyling) suits the Fiero body style much better then Hot Rodding one. People say mine is riced but they are usually the older generation that doesn't quite understand the style. Although on the teal colored one i would loose the white suncreen on the windshield and the white windshield wipers. But thats jus my opinion.

------------------
Earl Sessions
1985 Fiero w/ 1998 Supercharged 3.8 V-6
Best ET: 13.125 @ 102.06 mph

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEDirect Link to This Post
Even though I got new wheels (19's) coming in this week I had to have my car on the MN Ricer page.

No the wing is not a shopping cart handle.
No it's not part Asian, It's trying to be Italian. No it doesn't have grapefruit launcher exaust tips. But Yet, it's still considered by many to be "RICER LIKE"!!

------------------
Member MN Fieros Forever 1986 GT self installed SC3800/getrag almost everything performance wise is modified/upgraded, inside and out.

86seyellow

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
User Banned

Report this Post07-21-2002 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86seyellowSend a Private Message to 86seyellowDirect Link to This Post
Id have to agree Mobile, My car is getting pretty ricy too, but ya know what , its not rice cause im American, so why does it matter how we dress up our cars, as long as we love em and they love us back
JEDI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2002 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lildevil:
I think the cars look GREAT!! I think the rice style ( although i call it new age restyling) suits the Fiero body style much better then Hot Rodding one. People say mine is riced but they are usually the older generation that doesn't quite understand the style. Although on the teal colored one i would loose the white suncreen on the windshield and the white windshield wipers. But thats jus my opinion.

RICE is when you put show parts on with no GO parts underneith. Your car, with your times, is can back up the show parts. So your not a ricer, just confident

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2002 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post
How did Wabasha go??? Places?

------------------
[IMG][/IMG]
http://lowfierogt.150m.com
86 1/2 GT
88 Formula 5 speed T-Top
84 Coupe for sale
85 GT fastback
87 coupe Auto for sale
87 coupe 5 speed for sale

PFF
System Bot
Jimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2002 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySend a Private Message to JimmyDirect Link to This Post
Wabasha started out wet but then became a fun time had by all. The drive back was very scenic. This was not a show where you win trophies, more of a PR event for the club. We were the only car club invited to show. We had about 20+(?) Fieros and the LAMBO.

My bro, Jaei, some friends of mine, and myself went to Red Rock that night. Got there about 10:30PM and it was still going strong pass 2:00AM, no cops!

Jim
87 GT T-TOP V8
87 GT

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2002 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear that you had such a good turnout- and that everyone had a great time. KEV was worried the other night about a possible lack in interest & attendance- guess no problem there!

I saw Jaei Sun, Tina, and a White Fiero GT at the Car Craft show on Sunday- I was expecting to see you (Jimmy) there too! It was a cool show with a ton of awsome cars... just too hot for anyone's health (I only stayed for about 2 hours... and it wore me out for the day).

86seyellow

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2002 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86seyellowSend a Private Message to 86seyellowDirect Link to This Post
Rob,

Hopelfully we can get together with you real soon. You car is great, its just part of the primer club right now, and I have been there before.
Cj will be there next week with all her mods, so you wont be the only one

Kelvin Vivian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2002 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianDirect Link to This Post
BEAUTIFUL cars.... I love Fieros....

kv

------------------

SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2002 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post
I would like to take this opportunity to post some more MN Fiero pic's as I am glad we have such a tricked out group of Fieros.

MN members, feel free to post more pic's of our Fieros.

------------------
'87GT 3" Drop, 17" Primax 618s/Nitto450 205/40, 4" Monza exhaust, flowmaster/no cat, "Mr.Shift" kit, custom intake, mudstain decklid scoop, FOCOA front spoiler, Konig dual deck rear spoiler, clear front and rear lights, custom interior/paint, purple neons, Weapon R accessories, all optioned.
'91 Beretta GT: Gets through the winters.

fieros only

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2002 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Hey Rob -

Nice to see Jimmy's car without a puddle of anti-freeze under it huh?

Jen

Standard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2002 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
hehehe

Might as well get my car on the MN rice thread, especially seeing as I'm the only one with the proper motivation (dohc 4 banger)

------------------

1988 Quad 4 Coupe 5 speed
More pics of the coupe
1986 GT 5 speed, 1984 SC Auto
AOL: LastMinuteBastrd AIM: SavedbyJebus

Jimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2002 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySend a Private Message to JimmyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:
Hey Rob -

Jen

You see the grass hides the anti-freeze!

Minnesota does have some nice looking Fieros. It will be fun cruising out to the Dells next year. Bet we'll turn some heads.

Jim

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2002 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:
Hey Rob -

Jen

Wow! You're just never going to let that one go, are ya?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock