Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Texas Heatwave in Waco - Sept 15... Who's In?? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Texas Heatwave in Waco - Sept 15... Who's In?? by AgaricX
Started on: 08-03-2002 06:21 PM
Replies: 100
Last post by: revin on 08-30-2002 09:32 AM
Smoooooth GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2002 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
Stimpy.. Come on and meet some of us. It'll be fun laughing at Revin all day drool over the ricer's...lol

Rev my man... nO trailer for the Smooth GT sorry... I'll leave it home before I 'drag' myy Fiero for other's to see.

IP: Logged
65Vair

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2002 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 65VairSend a Private Message to 65VairDirect Link to This Post
I recently purchased my parent's 86 coupe which means I now own two daily drivers. I'll be driving the 87 GT but if someone just wants to be in a fiero I suppose they can have my spare.....Just kidding.

Unfortunately, I probably will be giving my 65 corvair to my dad and we will probably end up selling it soon . Guess I'll have to change my name and my singature.

------------------
65 2 door Monza
87 GT

Where the engine should be...

[This message has been edited by 65Vair (edited 08-11-2002).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Any of you guys know who used to own the 'Red Haze' Fiero? I couldn't find it in a search but have emailed the present owner about buying it. I thought it was a Texan , but can't remember. Thanks
Don
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Don,
Red haze did/does belong to Josh wolf(insan1ty)<sp? I will get hold of him for ya if you want me too. maybe get him to come to this thing.

WOW 2 pages!!
ALL that wants to come ...COME ON!!!! HEY WEAR A FIERO SHIRT IF YOU HAVE ONE!!hee hee we can be a gang!!

OH and bring your orders for Smooth to make new front ends for everybody. 1st ones FREE!!!!hee hee and watch out when he says I will send it, it will be there...hummm steve's track record about "being there" I would have to wonder!!! j/k

------------------

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Revin, I sent you an email-used the email address from the top of your post.
Don
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2002 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
got it!!

Lets keep an eye open for a possable rally there WITH cars someday!!! places to meet and eat and cruise.

It seems like a middle place to meet with all Texans, and could possable be a great time!! If the Dallas and S.A. clubs got together and formed a group hug<?(planed together) maybe Waco could be the next Fiero Rally meeting spot!!

What do ya'll think????????
Maybe next year we can put our Fieros in this car show!!!as well as meet!!!!

------------------

FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2002 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Guess I missed posting my support to this meeting in September. Hopefully I can make it that day. I have my calendar marked.......

Loyde

pred1tor83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2002 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pred1tor83Send a Private Message to pred1tor83Direct Link to This Post
I WANNA COME BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE WACKO IS? is there a pack leaving from sa, if not i might wanna start one we could meet @ seaworld or somthin????
JohnF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2002 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pred1tor83:
I WANNA COME BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE WACKO IS? ?

Just come north on Hwy 35 'til you hit the Brazos River bridge. That's where we'll meet - under the east side of the bridge - before you cross the river.

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2002 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
I hear that SMOOOOTHGT is going to buy ice cream for EVERYBODY !!!!!:razz: j/k

Who IS bringing their Fiero??

pred1tor83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2002 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pred1tor83Send a Private Message to pred1tor83Direct Link to This Post
if i go i will bring my baby
PFF
System Bot
JohnF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2002 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

Who IS bringing their Fiero??

I plan on bringing Redeye's Ride.

Since all saw it last, new paint was applied earlier this week (mostly because I didn't like the job I got 2 months ago), Tues it goes in the shop for a day's maintenance I have been putting off and by the time I bring it to the Heat Wave, I will have ......WOW, not that, too!!!!!

------------------

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2002 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there without the Smooth GT as I am not ready... Getting ready for the "RRR"!!

Shut up Kevin.... I know your going to say something about this too... alway's do.. BTW, NO ICE CREAM FOR YOU.. hehehe

------------------
Under Construction.... Still!!

SmoothFieroGT@Yahoo.com

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2002 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:

Shut up Kevin.... I know your going to say something about this too... alway's do.. BTW, NO ICE CREAM FOR YOU.. hehehe

Kevin... you know I Love You.... I was just kidding!!

------------------

SmoothFieroGT@Yahoo.com

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2002 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
SHHHHH don't say anything to Steve.............Let's move the meeting place to another location!! lol AND the RRR thing to!! That will teach smooth to play nicer!!j/k or am I???????????????

------------------

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2002 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

revin

8684 posts
Member since Aug 2001
oh yeah!!!! little Stevie( aka smoothieGT) just had a birthday !! lets be inventive and everyone make a paddle board for the SPANKING MACHINE !!!!!
His ass will so sore that he WILL have to finish up the car and have no time to sit and be mean on line to forum members!!!

OH YEAH STEVE I am gonna get ya!!!promise!!heh heh heh heh heh heh

------------------

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2002 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
cookies anyone?

I'm in.

------------------
REMEMBER: stoplights synch'd for 35mph are also synch'd for 70mph.
(and for 140mph, now that I think about it.)

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2002 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

oh yeah!!!! little Stevie( aka smoothieGT) just had a birthday !! lets be inventive and everyone make a paddle board for the SPANKING MACHINE !!!!!
His ass will so sore that he WILL have to finish up the car and have no time to sit and be mean on line to forum members!!!

OH YEAH STEVE I am gonna get ya!!!promise!!heh heh heh heh heh heh

Cool..... If all this is going to happen, then I'll just stay home... NOT!!!!!!

BTW, We are just telling you that the "RRR" is in Oklahoma.... It's really in New Mexico...LMAO!!! Better find a map or you'll be dragging you're trailer all over the place looking for us...lolololol !!

Blake... Glad that you're in!! See everybody next month!!

------------------

SmoothFieroGT@Yahoo.com

JohnF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2002 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post
Hey, this thing turning into the first annual meeting of the FFOA (Fieroless Fiero Owners Asso.)

Seems we have 11 commited to come for sure and one more that wants to road trip his Crown Vic from Ok, maybe!

Anybody else?

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
kinda neat huh John. I am getting closer to dropping the 2.8 cradle. Cardealer said he will help out with a new getrag and cradle!!! He is just trying to get me movated . I am not sure if I can get it all done by the rrr thing! $$ problems that require a lawyer slowing me down.
But I am still smiling

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

$$ problems that require a lawyer slowing me down..

Yeah, "Child ****" and "Male Prostitutes" will alway's cost you in the end huh??

PFF
System Bot
JohnF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post

I am not sure if I can get it all done by the rrr thing!

Hey, up on that trailer we're all used to, no one call tell what engine/tranny combo you have. Hehehehehe!

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnF:
Hey, up on that trailer we're all used to, no one call tell what engine/tranny combo you have. Hehehehehe!

Well, Maybe I should just get a trailer and a cover..... LMAO!!!

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
I think I'll just show up towing an EMPTY trailer.
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2002 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
allllll right guys!!! ohhhhhhhh you got me!!
I am sooooooooo depressed!!!NOT!

Well when you guys have a cool car like mine yeah you will want to trailer it to these functions. it makes my truck look better anyway!!! and all the looks going down the road!!! yeah baby!!!

OH yeah Don, Have I even seen YOUR car? hee hee

John, did I hear your car is in the shop AGAIN???

Steve, how's that PRIMER??? ALL 1 color yet?? No wonder you want to put it under a cover!! hahaha

------------------

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2002 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Greetings,

As a member of AAFO we appreciated all you guys and gals who came to the ROUNDUP. We even miss Joel and not his cars, well maybe the cars a little! The monthly AAFO meeting is this Sunday and I will see if some others would like to drive up to Waco, it sounds like a blast. Can we tie down a place and time to meet or at lease a PBS channel we can tune into when we reach the town?

Regards,
DARKWING, aka
Mike Parker

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2002 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post

fieroseblack

1047 posts
Member since Apr 2002
Greetings,

As a member of AAFO we appreciated all you guys and gals who came to the ROUNDUP. We even miss Joel and not his cars, well maybe the cars a little! The monthly AAFO meeting is this Sunday and I will see if some others would like to drive up to Waco, it sounds like a blast. Can we tie down a place and time to meet or at lease a PBS channel we can tune into when we reach the town?

Regards,
DARKWING, aka
Mike Parker

JohnF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2002 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:
... Can we tie down a place and time to meet ...

Great! We would to see/m3et all of you again before the RRR in Oct (I assume most are coming up for that!).

As to a Waco meeting place, looks as if the parking lot at the Texas Ranger Museum (East side of the Brazos river bridge, South end) has been picked.

See you guys there with or without your Fieros - all welcome!

65Vair

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2002 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 65VairSend a Private Message to 65VairDirect Link to This Post
Did you want the pbs tv station, or the radio station?

------------------
65 2 door Monza
87 GT
86 coupe
Where the engine should be...

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2002 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
John the time for the"place to meet " is 10AM !
I figure hang around a bit,lunch, then a car show, Then bye bye

65 Vair- no tv or radio since I will not be bringing the fiero

------------------

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2002 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
smoooth is trying to back out AGAIN!!
GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2002 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Regardintg the RRR, I know myself, Robert White and some others are heading that way.

Sorry about the PBS misuse. You know us over 50 year old hicks from the sticks have not been the same since the CB phase died, "Good Buddy." Roger that and we will catch you on the flip flop in Waco. We will be wall to wall and tree top tall!

Regards,
DARKWING

JohnF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2002 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post
Hey Cultcar!!!!!

Ron, how come we haven't heard anything out of you.

You need to get on the Red River Ruckus bandwagon. I'll even let you ride in my car this time since I am "cruise director" for this one and the beer's on me!

I'm coming with a whole new interior and exterior! Your car made me jealous.

JohnF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2002 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post
Whew! Now that the SmooooooooooothGT is still one of "us" (it IS, isn't it Steve), are we all registered at RRR?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2002 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

allllll right guys!!! ohhhhhhhh you got me!!
I am sooooooooo depressed!!!NOT!

OH yeah Don, Have I even seen YOUR car? hee hee

No, you haven't. It's just a plain white 84 but I assumed I had to trailer it & didn't have a trailer. Ya mean we're actually supposed to DRIVE em?

(wonder how Phil (GTDude) got the notion to post this?) https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/026055.html

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 08-23-2002).]

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2002 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Funny Don !!!real funny!

Now I need to do something GREAT to make the trailer thing go away !!!!!

3.8sc and smoking tires SHOULD do it!! right?!?!?!?!?

------------------

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2002 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnF:
Whew! Now that the SmooooooooooothGT is still one of "us" (it IS, isn't it Steve), are we all registered at RRR?

Yes, Still here and ALWAY'S WILL BE!!!! and YES, Smooth is Registered for the "RRR"!!!

Oh, Revin...... I know what you're smoking and tire's is not it!

------------------

SmoothFieroGT@Yahoo.com www.CFOG-I.org

Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2002 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post
Hey Guys,

Count me in. I will bring my 88 GT if it makes the trip from Michigan without blowing up. hehe

--Will

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2002 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
We had our monthly A.A.F.O. meeting and Waco we have a problem. There is an all Pontiac local show here in San Antonio that we attend every year in support of that club. To my knowledge every one from A.A.F.O. will be at the local on 09/15. Look foward to seeing / meeting y'all at RRR.

DARKWING, aka
Mike Parker

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2002 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Funny Don !!!real funny!

Now I need to do something GREAT to make the trailer thing go away !!!!!

3.8sc and smoking tires SHOULD do it!! right?!?!?!?!?

Yep that'll do it, & I'll never say the 'T' word again.;
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock