Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Texas Heatwave in Waco - Sept 15... Who's In?? (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Texas Heatwave in Waco - Sept 15... Who's In?? by AgaricX
Started on: 08-03-2002 06:21 PM
Replies: 100
Last post by: revin on 08-30-2002 09:32 AM
Smoooooth GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:
Hey Guys,

Count me in. I will bring my 88 GT if it makes the trip from Michigan without blowing up. hehe

--Will

It'll be nice to meet you Will!! See you then and good luck with the trip!

------------------

SmoothFieroGT@Yahoo.com www.CFOG-I.org

IP: Logged
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
All Right...

I know how to read, but for some reason I thought this thing was on a Saturday...

Just making sure that is on a SUN...?
It has been my experience that most things like this wind down quickly on a Sunday, but anyhoo... just making certain.

Revin, I read that thread about your clutch. Phil is a funny guy!

Redeye... sorry I missed you Saturday for NTFC, but my Maxima decided it was time for new front brakes. I think riding together is a green light for this.

SUNDAY? (in Homer Simpson voice:... Mmmmmm Sundaes.... Arggghhhh)

revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Blake...oh never mind

here http://www.texasheatwaveshow.com/waco/index.htm:

HEY I THOUGHT THIS IS ON THE 14th!!!!!!!YES IT IS A TYPO!!!!!right?
I would rather go on sat!

SATURDAY SEPT 14th

AT 10:30 a.m.[ish]

At the parking lot of the Texas Ranger Musuem and Campground (it's on the East side of I 35, right on the Brazos on the north end of town and near the Convention Center) Of course, directly across I 35 (West side) is the parking area for the Brazos Queen Riverboat and the remainder of the Texas Ranger Campground. The Brazos River bridge on I 35 is an easy place to find.

ADDRESS IS 100 Texas Ranger Trail http://www.traveltex.com/pG.asp?
SN=1921262&LS=0&PN=436

Pull this up for a map^

Right!! let's all agree !!!!!SATURDAY!!the 14th!!

Will-Martin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post
OK Guys,

So is it the 14th (Sat) or the 15th (Sun)?

--Will

fastest2.8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastest2.8Send a Private Message to fastest2.8Direct Link to This Post
How many People are actually bringing there Fiero out there???

I "MIGHT" bring the 3.2 out...

SportscarBruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SportscarBruceSend a Private Message to SportscarBruceDirect Link to This Post
If I get my Fiero painted in time I'll be there since a friend and I will be heading to Texas Motor Speedway anyway (Sunday IRL race). Went by Earl Scheib today, ugh they don't even use primer! Any suggestions in the San Antonio area? So far all I have for choices are a $300 el cheapo or a $1500 sky high quote.

I submitted membership for AAFO, I can pay the dues at Waco if need be.

SportscarBruce

JohnF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post
Yep!!! We all agreeed on Saturday 10 AM. It just happens to be the 14th.

Blake, this isn't goign to "wind down on Sunday because it is still ongoing 'til Monday p.m.

Don't know about paying dues for AAFO, just send them in to Robert earlier (as in tomorrow!). Be sure to sign up for the Red River Ruckus (CFOG-I website) ASAP, though!

------------------

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

HEY I THOUGHT THIS IS ON THE 14th!!!!!!!YES IT IS A TYPO!!!!!right?

I would rather go on sat!

SATURDAY SEPT 14th

Damn it KevinI am supposed to work the 14th and the 15th .. BUT, I TOOK THE 15th OFF FOR THIS...... NOW YOU'RE SAYING "Oop's sorry, it was a typo... " I want to go to this and I took the correct day off, I THOUGHT!!! SO, I hope that we can still do it on the 15th IF NOT... Ummm I'll try and switch day's... BUT... I can't promise that I will be able to. LMK!!!!!! Nutthead!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Smoooooth GT (edited 08-26-2002).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Blake...oh never mind

here [URL=http://www.texasheatwaveshow.com/waco/index.htm:]Right!! let's all agree !!!!!SATURDAY!!the 14th!!

(faked anger)HEY TrailerTrash Queen!!! Dont 'rolleyes' and never mind me!!!

See!!! I aint the only Texan confused by the thread title! ole Smoooth was on my same wavelength (is this good or bad, Steve?)

And if your gonna post a link, then do it right! lose the ':' at the end. Like this,
http://www.texasheatwaveshow.com/waco/index.htm

Heh... did you notice the 'pain in the Aztec' on top of the homepage of that link? (gagging sound)

All Right.
SATURDAY. SATURDAY. SATURDAY. SATURDAY. SATURDAY. SATURDAY. SATURDAY. SATURDAY. SATURDAY. SATURDAY. SATURDAY. SATURDAY. SATURDAY. SATURDAY. SATURDAY. SATURDAY. SATURDAY. SATURDAY. SATURDAY. SATURDAY.

I got it now. See you there. Try and get it off Smoooth! (eww)

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2002 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
Try and get it off Smoooth! (eww)

Aww Ummm awwww ohhhh mmmmm Oh you mean from work...lol I'll be able to know by Friday... I called and asked him this afternoon and he said that he hired a guy just for the day on Sunday(15th), So he was going to try and get ahold of him this week and try and switch him day's.. IF he will switch then I can do it!!

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2002 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
How about THAT for a oppsie!!

HEY AGARICX started this thread !!!maybe HE got this all wrong by the date HE put in!!!
[ Revin sends the mob towards AgaricX ]

PFF
System Bot
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2002 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
ttt

Is SAT better/good for everybody????? That was the org. plan. ( I thought)

------------------

JohnF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2002 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post
AgaricX, Revin & SmoooothGT, you guys decide what day. You're the ones who started this mess anyway, hehehe!

I don't care. I'll be there regardless of day! Just let everyone know which!

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2002 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
SATURDAY !!! 10 am meet
11:30 go to car show/ lunch.
head home when ever you feel like it!
just have fun meeting folks!

Just set your VCR to record all your cartoons and come on! If Smoooth don't show...we can drive to his house and "get him" ....there I made an activity for us to do !
I feel that Steve WILL BE THERE...he could not take the ragging we would give him for another "I will be there!" and then NO SHOW!!!

------------------

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2002 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

I feel that Steve WILL BE THERE...he could not take the ragging we would give him for another "I will be there!" and then NO SHOW!!!

Hey, I'm NOT THE ONE who is changing it to the 14th... Am I?? I took off the 15th and am trying to get it changed to please Revin!
I just hope that I will be able to do it! If not, then I guess I'll just have to show you up at the "RRR" Revin!! That won't be hard to do anyway's!

SUNDAY-- 10am!!! Is my vote!
I say Sunday-- Revin say's Saturday...
Agartix--- It's up to you I guess!

------------------

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2002 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
ok look,
I don't have a problem with either day.

I will shut up and let ya'll come up with the date and time. I just thought Sat would be the best for all . guess I am wrong. so yes I will miss church to come up there on a sunday. it is all good somebody just say when PLEASE !

------------------

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2002 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
I would prefer a Saturday.
JohnF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2002 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post
O.k., I 've decided. I will not bring my Fiero to Waco. Besides having to get it ready for any normal road trip, it is time for me to change the air in my tires. So, I'll make all you wait until RRR, hehehehe!

Either day is o.k. with me, Steve. However, many would like to attend that can't make it on Sunday. So, please, pretty please, try to get off for Saturday.

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2002 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

So yes I will miss church to come up there on a sunday.

Ohh Pleeeze..... Church would fall in if you walked in...

On a side note...... I asked the Barstard... I mean boss-man again today. He said He would find out-------- Said that He was tired of hearing it.... NOT for me not to ask again or I would have to work BOTHH DAY'S!! Anyone hiring?? I might be looking for work soon....

[This message has been edited by Smoooooth GT (edited 08-29-2002).]

65Vair

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2002 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 65VairSend a Private Message to 65VairDirect Link to This Post
Well Smoooooth, look at it this way - You'll be off in plenty of time for the 20th anniversary.

------------------
65 2 door Monza
87 GT
86 coupe
Where the engine should be...

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2002 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
ttt
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay