Started on: 08-18-2002 11:08 PM
Replies: 20
Last post by: Tcat55371 on 08-22-2002 08:27 AM
Fiero STS

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2002 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
I would like to thank all the MFF members who showed up for Fiero Feast 2002 making this a great event. A good time was had by all. Also a special thanks to Darrell Morse for the donation of several door prizes. I'm sure sombody will post some pics of the event as there were many taken. Last count was 23 Fieros and several "rebodies".

Tim

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingDirect Link to This Post
i was going to be their but i was in las vegas and my car looks like **** right now but i will be their next year
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Tim! Hehe... I didn't even realize that you were on the forum (the STS in your screen name should've tipped me off)! I've got a bunch of photos, just need scale them down for web use- and I'll have 'em posted later today. Anybody else get some good pics?

BTW: for anybody that happened to catch me racing John in his red coupe... I got my A$$ handed to me! As expected- he is running a SBC V8! But I could still keep up with him in the slow twisties!

Anyway- the day was beautiful (and sure enough I got sunburnt), the cars were beautiful (with the exception of those two dirty ones- the Green one being mine ). And the hospitality was top notch. Tim- a special thanks to you & your wife for hosting an excellent cookout! We can hardly wait to do it again sometime.

*pics coming soon*

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

lowfierogt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 247
User Banned

Report this Post08-19-2002 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to tell you myself thanks for the food, drinks, etc. I had a great time. Would also say I loved the blender, I told the GF all about it when I got home.

------------------
[IMG][/IMG]
http://lowfierogt.150m.com
86 1/2 GT auto, 18" wheels, holley scoope, grand am brakes cross drilled, Strut tower brace,
88 Formula 5 speed T-Top stock
85 GT fastback Sold
86 GT coilovers,Leather,65k miles

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Pics are here!

lowfierogt's nice red GT

His Cross-Drilled Brakes

My Dirty GreenGT

Most of the cars (there were a total of 22 throughout the day)

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

MinnGreenGT

11545 posts
Member since Jul 2001
Pete Grosz's Red 87GT (which he purchased new in 1987)

Rick Hughes's V8 GT... with new Hot Rod intake

Tim's (Fiero STS's) sweet STS project car... now very near completion

Nice touch... I love these quarter windows!

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

MinnGreenGT

11545 posts
Member since Jul 2001
What a wonderful shop to work in too. It must be nearly as large as my house!

Finally- my photos upon return home- the GreenGT, 88 Aero T-Top Coupe, and my '94 Olds Bravada winter "beater" which recieved a new alternator this weekend!

Again... a big thanks to Tim for providing us with an awsome day!

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 08-19-2002).]

Tcat55371

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tcat55371Send a Private Message to Tcat55371Direct Link to This Post
Hey Tim, thanks for the wonderful day! My son and I had a blast. I threw a belt on the way taking him back to the ex's but that was no big deal. Guess that's what I get for marking up your street. I think I could hear Rob's car over mine when we took off.
Hey by the way, that's a dumb place to put a lake, at the end of a hill after a long (well long for a green Fiero anyway)straight away. (sorry Rob) I think Kevin was a little worried when he smelt my brakes and we weren't stopping.... lol
All in all it was a great time. I didn't get my pictures out of the camera

[This message has been edited by Tcat55371 (edited 08-19-2002).]

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tcat55371:
I think I could hear Rob's car over mine when we took off.

Yea... for the first second or two before you blew by me!

Hey by the way, that's a dumb place to put a lake, at the end of a hill after a long (well long for a green Fiero anyway) straight away. (sorry Rob)

I agree... but it didn't seem to sneak up on me quite as quickly as it did you! Although you certainly weren't pulling away too quickly on those twisties!

I think Kevin was a little worried when he smelt my brakes and we weren't stopping.... lol
All in all it was a great time. I didn't get my pictures out of the camera

Hmmm... maybe time for a brake upgrade?
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Looks like everyone had a blast! Wish I coulda made it out but a 20 hour drive after the Dutch Classic was just not happening.

Rob, thanks for the pics! Dirty or not, that GreenGT sure it pretty! It would look even better with a V8 Tim your engine looks awesome!

Jennifer

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:
Dirty or not, that GreenGT sure it pretty! It would look even better with a V8

Thanks! Someday it'll be all green again... someday. And as for the V8- all in due time, and when the time is right, it'll be a sweet V8!

PFF
System Bot
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
Going to try and post some pics

Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post

Fiero STS

2045 posts
Member since Nov 2001
WOO HOO it worked !!!
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Tim- great pics! For some reason I never take many pics of the people there... I need to do that more.

To caption the photos for those who weren't there and/or don't know those in the pics-

The 1st pic (Red Forumla) is Darrell Morse's ride (even a bit nicer under the hood).

The 2nd pic is Carissa Bartlett (my wife) after winning some home-made Jam & Jelly as a door prize. She was thrilled that she didn't get tire cleaner or something "macho" and she loves Cherries, so the Jams/Jellies were quite fitting! I'm not sure if she has tried them yet or not.

The 3rd pic is Rick Huges (owner of the V8/GT with the hot-rod intake shown above) and Polo (who now owns a nice white GT).

Tim... got any more pics to put up? Anybody else?

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post
Tim,

A big thank you to you and your family from my family and me for all the great food and Fiero good times.
My anti-social daughter actually had a good time (I think) and my son had fun with your kids. I guess your son wanted our phone number so he could call my son to come over and play! Can I come over and play Fieros to? (Unfortunately, fifty miles is a little far.) I can hardly wait for the next "Feast" when you debut "Project X"?!?!?!

Rob: Daryl Morse would correct you in that it is HIS WIFE'S Fiero, not his. They don't get much prettier, looks like it just drove off the show room floor inside & out and less than 12,000 miles on the clock!

Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2002 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
more pics

Darrell Morse

Polo

red ones

Dorothy Morse and Marilyn Anderson

GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2002 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post
I want to see pictures of "Binford 7000 Margarita Maker"

Tim, is it true that Universal Studios is talking to you about using it in the next "Back to the Future" movie? Is it "Project X" and will it, when combined with "Fiero STS", replace the "Qusinart Flex-Capacator"/ DeLorean?

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2002 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
*bump* to see if anyone has any more pics!?
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2002 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
Here is the Binnford Spinmaster 7000 sorry I don't haveany pictures of it in action. I was too busy running it to take some pictures.
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2002 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post
Oh Yeah! Bottoms up.
Tcat55371

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2002 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tcat55371Send a Private Message to Tcat55371Direct Link to This Post
Sorry guys, I can't get my pictures to post. Keeps saying connection timed out. Also can't get any of the pictures you posted to show, just the text and I have cleared my cache.
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock