Started on: 12-15-2002 05:57 PM
Replies: 24
Last post by: Haze_Performance on 12-18-2002 02:50 PM
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
I was asked to post some new pics of the GBCT in another thread so I went for a drive this afternoon and took a few pics.

Edit for wrong pics

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 12-15-2002).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I like the "Archie" avenue sign.
GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
you have no idea how badly i want that...im already 1 step there

BTW, on your sign, i believe that should read Warber hood, not Warbler

------------------

--Adam--
1987 Blue GT 5-speed
IM AOL: GTFiero
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs

Drive it like you stole it...nice and slow so you dont get your @$$ caught by the cops

The Aura

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraDirect Link to This Post
and they're racing Pedals not petals... unless you used pieces of a flower to enhance weight reduction and add that fres scent to the interior
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
I have a question.. I just bought a set of these from Archie, and was unsure of something...

Intergraded Rocker panel scoops. Is that what they're supposed to be called? Or are they Integrated Rocker panel scoops???

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTFiero1:

BTW, on your sign, i believe that should read Warber hood, not Warbler

Originally posted by The Aura:

and they're racing Pedals not petals... unless you used pieces of a flower to enhance weight reduction and add that fres scent to the interior

Where were you guys when I was proofing that poster. I cant speell to godd u no. Thanks

Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post
Dave, thanks for posting! Looks like you are taking great care of her! Have any shots of the new dash inserts?? New tires too....didn't care for the "Lops?"

Also, the steering wheel is by AutoTechnica...unless you have since changed it. (Props to AusFiero for that wheel!)

------------------

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Wow, that car really looks sharp...... I feel bad everytime I see pics of it.

Hey, steal that sign for me.

Did Carl make that sign for you?

Archie

The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraDirect Link to This Post
also "potenza's" shouldn't have an apostrophy :P sorry
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Wow, that car really looks sharp...... I feel bad everytime I see pics of it.

Hey, steal that sign for me.

Did Carl make that sign for you?

Archie

You can't keep every car you build......
I'll see what I can do about the sign... ....
No I made the sign, me and Kinkos. Guess I should have done a beter job of proofing it.

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 12-15-2002).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Thanks for the pics, they were great

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
Very nice! That car is always gonna be one of the most admired Fieros! It pretty much gave me the idea to buy a Fiero.

------------------

Maroon 1987 GT 5 spd: 2.8L
Ferrari Red 1988 Formula 5 spd: 3.4L

My Website: http://www.members.cox.net/rare88/

stevenrossi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stevenrossiSend a Private Message to stevenrossiDirect Link to This Post
You've inspired my next project...i want a chop top just like yours except afew of my own personal pref's. My brother is now INFATUATED with your car and I must say I wanted to build a kitcar but i believe that a Fastback Chop Top is much nicer looking and less expensive then a Cheap Ferrari Look-A-Like. Very nice shots on a very appropriate street! Please keep more and more picks comming our way!

Mmmm Chop Top V8

------------------
Steven Rossi
2M4 Cadero Converted to Aero Notch Back
Visit my website at http://members.rogers.com/jrossi
E-mail me with any questions at steven.rossi@rogers.com
Please rate me if you appreciate my contribution to the Forum

fierogsmith

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogsmithSend a Private Message to fierogsmithDirect Link to This Post
First of all it's a blue GT . Second is that it's a chop top . Third it's got a bloody LT1 engine . Way Kool .

Galen Smith
Red 85 Sport Coupe
Founder of Suncoast Fiero Club
Florida Fiero Concil

87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxDirect Link to This Post
I would give anything to see a Choptop with NO WING!

Love that car.

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87FieroGTx:

I would give anything to see a Choptop with NO WING!

Love that car.

Ok, now ill take 5,000 dollars and id like it by january 1st please

[This message has been edited by GTFiero1 (edited 12-15-2002).]

drummer5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drummer5Send a Private Message to drummer5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87FieroGTx: I would give anything to see a Choptop with NO WING!

Love that car.

I'll expect delivery of your GT anytime before x-mas

grrrrr GTfiero beat me to it...

------------------

[This message has been edited by drummer5 (edited 12-15-2002).]

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by drummer5:

grrrrr GTfiero beat me to it...

never under estimate the power of MS Paint!

GMGW3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2002 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMGW3Send a Private Message to GMGW3Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by stevenrossi:

You've inspired my next project...i want a chop top just like yours except afew of my own personal pref's. My brother is now INFATUATED with your car and I must say I wanted to build a kitcar but i believe that a Fastback Chop Top is much nicer looking and less expensive then a Cheap Ferrari Look-A-Like...

I came to that very same conclusion over a year ago, and thats why I now have one sitting in my garage

87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2002 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxDirect Link to This Post
Photoshop is good but I want to see a REAL one with no wing
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2002 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Somebody should make a poster of the pic with the Archie Ave. sign in it. Maybe chop the sign too, so the whole image fits in a smaller space, but either way, it would be cool. No, I won't buy one, I don't do posters, but somebody should make one! After all, Archie did pave the road to the chop top Fiero! I just think that is one cool picture! That may become my wallpaper shortly!

Thanks for posting the pics, that is one gorgeous car.

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2002 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GMGW3:

I came to that very same conclusion over a year ago, and thats why I now have one sitting in my garage

Ok, I know the paint job is now done on your car and there isn't snow on the ground yet, so when will we see some pics of your car with those wheels on it?

Archie

GMGW3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2002 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GMGW3Send a Private Message to GMGW3Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Ok, I know the paint job is now done on your car and there isn't snow on the ground yet, so when will we see some pics of your car with those wheels on it?

Archie

Ahh yes, the painting is complete..but still have to do wing and mirrors and re-assembly..holiday and family events have been cluttering up weekends lately :/ I may leak out a spy pic though of its current progress

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2002 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
Thanks for all nice comments about the car. When I bought the car I knew I was buying a piece of history, not just a car. I could have built one on my 88 GT but I wanted Archies FIRST choptop...............

GMGW3 can't wait to see your car. The first White ChopTop.

Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2002 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
Lookin good DL10..

------------------

1985 3.4L Coupe/1984 SE
ClassicFiero.com - Pennocks Rides

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock