Started on: 02-02-2003 11:36 AM
Replies: 31
Last post by: LilRdFiero on 02-07-2003 01:48 PM
JKFIERO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JKFIEROSend a Private Message to JKFIERODirect Link to This Post
After looking at the pictures posted by Archie (And Congrats to the WOW Winners), I began to wonder just how many truely custom Fieros there are out there. Although these would include the complete rebodies, I also mean hand layed fiberglass, hoods, scoops, wings, or exotic paint jobs and custom interiors on otherwise original cars. In other words, something that makes your Fiero stand out in a croud, but is still identifiable as a Fiero.

------------------
Jim
www.jkfiero.com

[This message has been edited by JKFIERO (edited 02-02-2003).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidDirect Link to This Post
Hey Smoooooooth,
Somebody wants to see your car.... ...

edit:"ok Soup here ya go, here's the nickel tour..

Hope you enjoyed the show, sorry no refunds
------------------

[This message has been edited by Kameo Kid (edited 02-03-2003).]

soup

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kameo Kid:

Hey Smoooooooth,

Not to mention yours K' kid... Some more flame designs would be cool too.

------------------

Thanks hallsman!

Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
C'mon.. You know the white 85GT is pretty sweet lookin
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2003 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
Like this one.......
AgaricX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2003 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AgaricXClick Here to visit AgaricX's HomePageSend a Private Message to AgaricXDirect Link to This Post
What??

The GBCT Custom?

Naaaaaah....

Automoda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2003 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutomodaSend a Private Message to AutomodaDirect Link to This Post

Not TOOOOooooo extreme, but still very customized.

RadRuss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2003 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RadRussSend a Private Message to RadRussDirect Link to This Post

COUNTIBLIS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2003 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for COUNTIBLISSend a Private Message to COUNTIBLISDirect Link to This Post
automoda is that your fiero?
If so what all have you done to it?
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2003 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
An original 1984 Pace Car with a fast back conversion, IRM side scoops, custom hood scoop, 17 inch wheels and Miller Woods turbo charged 2.8L with a 5 speed getrag. Plus other stuff on the inside.
lildevil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2003 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post

------------------
Earl Sessions
1985 Fiero w/ 1998 Supercharged 3.8 V-6
Best ET: 13.125 @ 102.06 mph

PFF
System Bot
RJONES

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2003 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RJONESSend a Private Message to RJONESDirect Link to This Post
i can't post pics but mine is the 5 inch chop.i like the flame job.does mine fit in this thread???
skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2003 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeDirect Link to This Post
Here is my "truly custom Fiero". I have tried to create a Fiero that would be an example of what GM could of done if they would of continued. Here are some pics of my modification. Clock wise. A engine install to emulate the Fiero engine appearance and installed with upmost concern for a clean installation. Next my trunk modifications which include an engine viewing window and an addition cooling grill. The grill extracts more heat then the original grills. Next is the 17" chrome Prime wheels with the custom fender vent. Next pic is showing the orginal Mecham rear quarter vents. These were made by permission by Pontiac for the Mecham racing team using the Pontiac molds and are made of the same urethane material as the original body panels. These vents are very rare. Next pic is my custom hood I created. It is fully funtional extracting a lot of heat. Also seen in the pic is the chin spoiler I made from a old GT nose. It is unbreakable since it is also urethane. I molded rear reflector pockets into it for the pockets of the driving lights. Next pic is trying to show my removable rear window. It can be popped open like a sunroof or can be removed and store under the front hood. The last small pic show the engine being lighted by cold cathode tubes at night. The engine appears to look like an engine in an aquarium. I also have custom Mr. Mike seats and red trim accents in the interior.

------------------

Red 88 GT T-Top 3800 Supercharged
White 88 GT Stock
Please give me a rating if you appreciate my contribution.

dasher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2003 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dasherSend a Private Message to dasherDirect Link to This Post
these are some old pics of my car i have lot's of stuff to go on but it's a good idea of whats to come
dasher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2003 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dasherSend a Private Message to dasherDirect Link to This Post

dasher

231 posts
Member since Jan 2003

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2003 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kameo Kid:

Hey Smoooooooth,

I wish...LOL
I lost all my pic's 3 seperate time's when my computer crashed!!
I know that maybe one person saved a pic or two of my Fiero...???
HHmmm.... Where's some of those "SpyPic's" thread's I had...??? Anyone??

------------------
In memory of the Crew of the family's, friend's and chilren of the Crew of The Space Shuttle Columbia. February 1, 2003

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2003 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
Here's my Formula. Custom and clean, not too extreme and just about right at least I think.

------------------

Maroon 1987 GT 5 spd: 2.8L
Ferrari Red 1988 Formula 5 spd: 3.4L

My Website: http://www.members.cox.net/rare88/

FieroGTSR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2003 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTSRSend a Private Message to FieroGTSRDirect Link to This Post
This is my "truly customized" Fiero in the process.

------------------
1987 GT
Many Mods Comming Soon
(need more money)

FieroGTR@Excite.com

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2003 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
Only the interior... so far.

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/031255.html
*** UPDATED 1/24/03 ***

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Coop9200

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2003 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Coop9200Click Here to visit Coop9200's HomePageSend a Private Message to Coop9200Direct Link to This Post
http://www.cardomain.com/id/coop920

my page of what i've done to my car....

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2003 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Since we're showing unfinished cars now too...

An early photoshop rendition as well:

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 02-05-2003).]

PFF
System Bot
jch82

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2003 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jch82Send a Private Message to jch82Direct Link to This Post
Here are a few shots of my baby. She is an 85 GT with a fresh new 3.4. All I have left to do with the exterior is get a chin spoiler and some paint. All work on the car has been done by me and all the scoops have been purchased from Pat (www.fibersmith.net)

The spoiler and sunroof are no longer there.

Thanks
Josh

G-Nasty

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2003 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-NastyClick Here to visit G-Nasty's HomePageSend a Private Message to G-NastyDirect Link to This Post
Is it cowans that has the Koenig 355 fiero rebody? Thats my top pick. That & Archies purple chopped notchback w/ fastback lights.
Those 2 supercars are stunning. Some really wild cars pictured in this thread.
OUT>

This is also a fiero!

[This message has been edited by G-Nasty (edited 02-06-2003).]

JKFIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2003 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JKFIEROSend a Private Message to JKFIERODirect Link to This Post
All I can say is WOW!!
You have some beautiful cars.
Alot of work, I'm sure (not to mention money), but from the looks of things, very well worth it.

------------------
Jim
www.jkfiero.com

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2003 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEDirect Link to This Post
Here's a few of my 86 GT

The buttons on the shifter do 1 touch ignition and start. Coming soon: new dash and seats.

MOBILE

------------------

Member MN Fieros Forever 1986 GT. Self Installed SC3800/getrag. 10 years in Car Audio and Car Electronics Experiance GOT 19"s??(all the way around)

hammer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2003 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hammerSend a Private Message to hammerDirect Link to This Post
Hey yeah! Rad Russ, a coupe with the 355 nose, that's what what I was thinkin' for my SE! You have to tell me, where did you cabbage onto those wheels?? Don't worry I won't copy ya' completely
RadRuss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2003 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RadRussSend a Private Message to RadRussDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hammer:

Hey yeah! Rad Russ, a coupe with the 355 nose, that's what what I was thinkin' for my SE! You have to tell me, where did you cabbage onto those wheels?? Don't worry I won't copy ya' completely

cabbage???? (scratching head) well i am going to take a shot in the dark here. they are konig imagine wheels with yokohama parada rubber. i am looking to sell them soon. i hope my assumeption on cabbage didnt make an ass out of u and me

------------------

hammer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2003 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hammerSend a Private Message to hammerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RadRuss:

cabbage???? (scratching head) well i am going to take a shot in the dark here. they are konig imagine wheels with yokohama parada rubber. i am looking to sell them soon. i hope my assumeption on cabbage didnt make an ass out of u and me
Yeah,you got it right, it's just some slang(obscure,evidently) that we use up round these parts, Northern Michigan to say "grab". Nice work on the car btw...

SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2003 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post
Here is mine- (Soon enough will be able to lay on the ground with airbags)

------------------
'87GT 6" Drop on 17's, Can you say "Bagged"? Bags are on the way! (Custom paint, interior, stereo, exhaust, intake, spoiler)

'93 Eagle Talon TSI AWD (Big 16G, HKS Turbo Timer, Electronic Boost Controller, Intake and Exhaust)
'91 Eclipse- 2.5" Slam

fieros only

Elvira

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2003 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElviraSend a Private Message to ElviraDirect Link to This Post
www.dirtyratracing.org

------------------
Elvira
President, New England Fiero Association (NEFA)
www.dirtyratracing.org
Blue 87GT 5sp (TruBlu)
Black 86GT 5sp (The Dirty Rat)
87 GT 4-seater (2+2)
Maroon 88 T-top Formula (Fun-In-The-Sun)
85 GT autocrosser (Auto-X)

fiero go fast

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2003 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero go fastSend a Private Message to fiero go fastDirect Link to This Post
Slammed, how much is the airbag system costing you? How difficult is it to install one?

------------------

Red 86 SE 2.8

Rate me if I've helped or just if you liked my responce.

PFF
System Bot
LilRdFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2003 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilRdFieroSend a Private Message to LilRdFieroDirect Link to This Post
The only really "custom" things so far is my hood and Mr. mikes seats...

------------------
Greg
'86 SE
Inland Northwest Fiero Club
Spokane, WA

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay