Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Will a 92-96 4th generation Honda prelude dash if in a fiero??

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Will a 92-96 4th generation Honda prelude dash if in a fiero?? by Tabs31
Started on: 03-28-2003 08:18 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: SLAMMED87GT on 03-29-2003 12:08 AM
Tabs31

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2003 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tabs31Send a Private Message to Tabs31Direct Link to This Post
I love the 4th generation dash on the prelude. Do you guys think it will fit in a fiero. I think it's a bit too long.

------------------

Real Sports Cars, Dont Have Cup Holders!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Shade

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-28-2003 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShadeSend a Private Message to ShadeDirect Link to This Post
I think that exact dash would be too long... but if I remember correctly? there is a fiero sportin a very simular dash with the gauges mounted in the center instead of having a normal instrument panel... he has hmm I "think" like 4...8" (maybe 6 1/2"s) speakers molded in...with I "think" like a tweeter in between each pair of speakers... I'll try and find the pic of it... interesting idea... its a shame that dash was put in a honda...

------------------
Shade`s Formula #949 of 1252

indypbody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2003 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indypbodySend a Private Message to indypbodyDirect Link to This Post
WHY?

------------------
Tony
-------------
84 Indy Fiero 72K orig paint
83 Lotus Esprit 19K orig paint
80 Turbo Trans Am 64K orig paint
92 GP/GTP 165K! orig paint
71 Mach1 ?K orig paint!!

[This message has been edited by indypbody (edited 03-28-2003).]

SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2003 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shade:

I think that exact dash would be too long... but if I remember correctly? there is a fiero sportin a very simular dash with the gauges mounted in the center instead of having a normal instrument panel... he has hmm I "think" like 4...8" (maybe 6 1/2"s) speakers molded in...with I "think" like a tweeter in between each pair of speakers... I'll try and find the pic of it... interesting idea... its a shame that dash was put in a honda...

I believe the one you are referring to is Brian Wilkinson's dash, now owned by FieroGTGuy. That dash though was custom fabricated, it might be the one he used though. It housed the gauges and speakers, looked real nice.

------------------
'87GT 5" Drop on 17's, Can you say "Bagged"? -on air- (Custom paint, interior, stereo, exhaust, intake, spoiler)

'93 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (Big 16G, HKS TT, HKS EBC, HKS Intake & Exhaust, 2G Man, on 17s)
'91 Eclipse- 2.5" Slam FOR SALE

fieros only

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock