Started on: 06-23-2003 04:28 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: exoticse on 06-28-2003 01:38 PM
Kameo Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2003 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidDirect Link to This Post
YES i'm sure there are some of you out there that remember the first time my GT was put on the forum, the pics were from the Auburn show last year... Oh did i get a flame job over the fact that there was a GTR badge on the back of the GT.. which I told you then when I find a good replacement I'll take it off for good.. WELL the day is here that the prototype of the final product is on the GT. Thanks to Fred (RareW66) who was able to make my idea a reality for the replacement piece.. and on with the show..

first we have the most LOVED badge, so some will know what the heck i'm talking about.

an here is my idea now a reality thanks to Fred.

NOW i'm sure that this will meet with the approval of those fellow Pegasus lovers huh??

and any questions about price or availablity after the final version is on my GT can be send to Fred (RareW66)

lil added note while the GT was in the garage and freshly treated with some polish I can only say that MEGUIAR'S ROCKS !!!

edited cause i cant spell.. but i do remember what happened out the school room window that day..
------------------

[This message has been edited by Kameo Kid "hate it when that happens" (edited 06-28-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Kameo Kid (edited 06-28-2003).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2003 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post
looks awesome. i never noticed that you had a GTR badge there before though
skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2003 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeDirect Link to This Post
Sweet!!!

------------------

Red 88 GT T-Top 3800 INTERCOOLED SUPERCHARGED
White 88 GT Stock
Please give me a rating if you appreciate my contribution.
History of Skitimes Car UPDATED 6-20-03

Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2003 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post
Here's an odd & random question for you, where in the heck did you get those hood vents? are they functional? I want some!!! lol. J/K, I don't belive in copying what others have done, but I do love them! Also, how large is your exhaust system?

The badge looks SWEET!!!

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2003 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
I hate the Pegasus! Bring back the GTR! AAck, now I have nothing on which to criticize your car! Let me try anyway...

Your car is too shiney!
Your car has too much chrome!
Your wheels are too little!

None of these are really working out, are they?

As for the GTR thing... I do like the peg better, but hey, everpersons car is their castle and so if YOU liked it, far be it from those who have cars NO WHERE near as nice to critize. You know?

Now I have a friend with a Suzuki Swift that will probably just loooove that token You should keep it as a keycahin!

Reality

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2003 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityDirect Link to This Post
Did someone say Reality?

K,
First new badge looks GREAT!
Second you never called!
Third . . . HEck I'll reserve this space for a latter date.

------------------

Get the Wallpapers here!

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2003 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

I hate the Pegasus! Bring back the GTR! AAck, now I have nothing on which to criticize your car! Let me try anyway...

Your car is too shiney!
Your car has too much chrome!
Your wheels are too little!

None of these are really working out, are they?

As for the GTR thing... I do like the peg better, but hey, everpersons car is their castle and so if YOU liked it, far be it from those who have cars NO WHERE near as nice to critize. You know?

Now I have a friend with a Suzuki Swift that will probably just loooove that token You should keep it as a keycahin!

I'm glad to you have that problem, I liked the GTR Badge but..... It's off a Nissan Skyliner and that is a piece of work there..but didn't belong and it was on there when i bought it so . .. .. now it has something more fitting for the GT, now the GT needs to get some more uummmmppphhh like the Skyliner....

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2003 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidDirect Link to This Post

Kameo Kid

2343 posts
Member since Jul 2002

Originally posted by Reality:

Did someone say Reality?

K,
First new badge looks GREAT!
Second you never called!
Third . . . HEck I'll reserve this space for a latter date.

yeahyeah it wasn't bout you but you do have a number on your voicemail to call..

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2003 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
That looks AWESOME! Great idea!
twinfieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2003 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twinfierosSend a Private Message to twinfierosDirect Link to This Post
im glad to hear that you're removing the GTR badge, as much as i love your fiero...its just not a skyline im afraid. however you do have good taste in the pegasus. thats a keeper forsure...
hahaha seeing that GTR badge reminds me of seeing a toyota corolla with a VTECH badge on the side... and i highly doubt he had a honda engine in his car.
i love your car by the way, just incase that wasnt clear!
Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2003 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skitime:

Sweet!!!

hey ski got something for ya, you have a PM

PFF
System Bot
fiero go fast

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2003 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero go fastSend a Private Message to fiero go fastDirect Link to This Post
Kameo, you have a pm
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2003 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Awesome piece kameo kid, I absolutely love your car !

Does the gentleman who made your piece do custom badging ?

I am looking for something unique.

Tony

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2003 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
here, custom made emblems to order http://www.emblemart.com/ord.htm
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2003 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Wow ! They have some cool stuff,...got my mind abuzz again.

Thanks Roger,..they say you are the man,...now I believe them !

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock