Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  More from Germany - Prototype Products - Input Needed (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
More from Germany - Prototype Products - Input Needed by Songman
Started on: 07-23-2003 02:21 AM
Replies: 190
Last post by: MP5Na3 on 10-06-2003 11:44 PM
Smoooooth GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2003 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
Page 3 belong's to me!!

[This message has been edited by Smoooooth GT (edited 07-28-2003).]

IP: Logged
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2003 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Smoooooth GT

8823 posts
Member since Jun 2001
TTT
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2003 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Smoooooth GT

8823 posts
Member since Jun 2001
Whacky window's...

[This message has been edited by Smoooooth GT (edited 07-28-2003).]

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2003 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Smoooth! I needed that! haha
Phantom-Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2003 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Phantom-FieroSend a Private Message to Phantom-FieroDirect Link to This Post
My list keeps getting bigger, I'm glad this tour in Kuwait is making my bank account grow big enough to afford it. When are they going to be available songman?

-Phantom

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2003 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Still trying to get all the import stuff worked out with Stefan. I have a list of everyone who has expressed interest and those will be contacted first.
yellowfieroarri

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2003 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowfieroarriSend a Private Message to yellowfieroarriDirect Link to This Post
All I can say is that if anyone can get a bolt on to replicate the F355 side scoops, I'd be all over it!
Berlin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2003 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BerlinSend a Private Message to BerlinDirect Link to This Post
Smooth is he selling the pop up headlights with the two round lights in them.
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2003 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2003 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:

TTT

Hey.. I was gonna say that... What a smartyash you have become Smooth....

D-Ri2k4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2003 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D-Ri2k4Send a Private Message to D-Ri2k4Direct Link to This Post
becoming schizophrenic, eh smooooooth?

-Daniel
PFF
System Bot
Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2003 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post
This is unreal (in a good way). I can't believe anyone would start up production for the Fiero aftermarket with donor numbers shrinking all the time!!

I'd be interested in *some* stuff, depending on prices, etc.

The cars you show look awesome and the body parts are definitely unique - thanks for bringing this to us Songman.

------------------

fierogt88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2003 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt88Send a Private Message to fierogt88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2Fast_Fiero:

What wheels are those? EXACTLY what I'm looking for.

Those are the same wheels I have. TSW Stings - 17x7 front - 17x8 rear.

Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2003 03:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Bump, I'm still very interested in the headlights! I've wanted to build them for my car for a long while now...but now that I have the money, I don't have the time. Go figure!

What's the potential timeframe looking like now?

Bryce
88 GT

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2003 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt88:

Just got word back from Stefan... Actually they are AZEV 17 x 8. Not sure if those are available over here so there may be something comperable. Stefan says they are common over there. He is about to replace them with Kerscher with 19 x 10 on the rear.

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2003 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
Any new pic's..??
2Fast_Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-02-2003 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2Fast_FieroClick Here to visit 2Fast_Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2Fast_FieroDirect Link to This Post
Songman, are you talking about the wheels that are on the car with the Diablo wing?
linenoise

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2003 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseDirect Link to This Post
Ohhhhhh new stuff for fieros makes me happy.

2Fast_Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2003 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2Fast_FieroClick Here to visit 2Fast_Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2Fast_FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt88:

Hey, I'm about to purchace 2 19x8 wheels for the front, and 2 19x9's for the rear. I love them. My friends shop somehow got them in my bolt patern by mistake.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2003 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2Fast_Fiero:

Songman, are you talking about the wheels that are on the car with the Diablo wing?

Yep, that is the one. The other car has stock Camaro wheels on it with different hubs.

And in case anyone is interested in larger wheels... I will have photographic evidence of 20" wheels on a Fiero as soon as I get back from Vegas... The looked great!

2Fast_Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2003 04:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2Fast_FieroClick Here to visit 2Fast_Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2Fast_FieroDirect Link to This Post
Songman, when will I be able to purchace that Diablo wing?!?!
PFF
System Bot
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2003 04:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:

Any new pic's..??

No... Now, Shut the hell up and go to bed....

Sorry for Smooth's rudeness...

2Fast_Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2003 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2Fast_FieroClick Here to visit 2Fast_Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2Fast_FieroDirect Link to This Post
Uuuuuuuuuuuu, I tink he's mad!
Phantom-Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2003 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Phantom-FieroSend a Private Message to Phantom-FieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2003 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
Any new GT Widebody pic's..?? You're killing us you know that don't you..???
sheppi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2003 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sheppiClick Here to visit sheppi's HomePageSend a Private Message to sheppiDirect Link to This Post
ya the stuff would be good if he made them hisself he lets other people make the stuff, and there are alot of copying,look at the 355 nose, and the tail lights,just to much money and two left hands
sheppi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2003 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sheppiClick Here to visit sheppi's HomePageSend a Private Message to sheppiDirect Link to This Post

sheppi

28 posts
Member since Aug 2003

Originally posted by Kohburn:

now if the last bumper used the formula fieros bumper the reflector recesses would match the GT3 front facia perfectly and would be a very complete set i think.. very impressed lets see some finished products..

well why don't every one just buy a jap car

sheppi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2003 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sheppiClick Here to visit sheppi's HomePageSend a Private Message to sheppiDirect Link to This Post

sheppi

28 posts
Member since Aug 2003

Originally posted by Songman:

This is the Stefan's Silver Bullet. The composite headlights are something that he will also be offering.

The silver one looks like a copy from oli phillip's car. I guess all stefan can do is copy other people.

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2003 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
Don't let some new member turn this thread into a flame war.. Just ignore him... If ol' Smooth won't 'bite' noone should...hahaha But I am

Songyman... got any new Widebody pic's yet??

------------------

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2003 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I'm not worried about the newbie, Smoooth. Stefan is very well established in the Fiero community in Germany and has been for years. We've all been drooling over his creations for quite some time. I'm not going to let one of Stefan's competitors for the German Fiero business worry me. I e-mailed Stefan and will let him deal with ole Charlie. The last thing we need on the forum is another vendor battle. Most vendors get along with each other these days and don't feel the need to slam each other on the forum. I'll let Stefan's products speak for themselves.

Stefan is on holiday until the 21st. On his return, he is sending me new pictures and we are releasing the 355 nose and component headlights for sale in the US. I told him that I thought these two products would be our best place to start and that we should go ahead and get them out without waiting on the complete price list.

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 08-11-2003).]

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2003 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sheppi:

ya the stuff would be good if he made them hisself he lets other people make the stuff, and there are alot of copying,look at the 355 nose, and the tail lights,just to much money and two left hands

Who cares? Most Fiero kits are direct or distant copies of something that's already out there.

Are you gonna bring us something better? If not, I'd suggest that criticizing may not be the best way to make a name for yourself here.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2003 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Stefan is on holiday until the 21st. On his return, he is sending me new pictures and we are releasing the 355 nose and component headlights for sale in the US. I told him that I thought these two products would be our best place to start and that we should go ahead and get them out without waiting on the complete price list.

Sweet! Any more details you want to enlighten us with..you know, like when will we be able to put our hands on them assuming we pay right away? What will we need to pay? Who's on first?

Bryce
88 GT

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2003 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Funny that sheppi is all upset that Stefan has a company where he actually pays workers to make the parts. Dang! I hate it when a guy is successful too! After all, he didn't do it himself! He is 4th generation. His parent company has only been around for 135 years! (If anyone wants to see a pretty cool website for Stefan's company, check out http://pfaff-silberblau.de/start/ )

And like Voytek said, almost everything that anyone is doing is a copy of something... I notice that there is a picture of a GT with Stefan's nose on it on sheppi's website... but I don't see any credit to Stefan. Almost like someone wants you to think it is sheppi's design, isn't it? As a matter of fact, if you look at sheppi's website I see nothing original on it at all... Just another vendor with sour grapes...

Stefan's new designs are all original as we have seen...

Bryce, Stefan is going to let me know exact details as soon as he gets home. I'll post stuff here first but I am also working on a new website for marketing in the US. It will be up soon as well.

sheppi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sheppiClick Here to visit sheppi's HomePageSend a Private Message to sheppiDirect Link to This Post

Funny that sheppi is all upset that Stefan has a company where he actually pays workers to make the parts. Dang! I hate it when a guy is successful too! After all, he didn't do it himself! He is 4th generation. His parent company has only been around for 135 years! (If anyone wants to see a pretty cool website for Stefan's company, check out http://pfaff-silberblau.de/start/ )

And like Voytek said, almost everything that anyone is doing is a copy of something... I notice that there is a picture of a GT with Stefan's nose on it on sheppi's website... but I don't see any credit to Stefan. Almost like someone wants you to think it is sheppi's design, isn't it? As a matter of fact, if you look at sheppi's website I see nothing original on it at all... Just another vendor with sour grapes...

Stefan's new designs are all original as we have seen...

Bryce, Stefan is going to let me know exact details as soon as he gets home. I'll post stuff here first but I am also working on a new website for marketing in the US. It will be up soon as well.

Hi songman
I am not upset about stefan,or do I want a vender fight, but if any of you can read german take a look at www.roadrats.de (forum) and read all the stuff there and you can see what is going on. and as of the fasica you are talking about on my page it is from kurt and dietmar over here.and not a stefan front.also the rear wing ,the rocker pannels,on the red-black-silver car are from dietmar rohm. you say stefan has been in the fiero for years,he bought his first fiero from me about 2 years ago.so do not talk about years!!!!!I also think his stuff is ok I never said any thing else. I wish him good luck with his stuff,and hope he sells alot.parts like that are hard to find.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
After all the questions about the Fiero Performance Bayern F355 front, look at this link.
http://www.yellowfiero.com/fiero.html

This is my car with the FPB front installed. Hope you like it.

BTW, you can contact them at rpfaff@pfaff-silberblau.de.

Regards

Kolja

2Fast_Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2003 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2Fast_FieroClick Here to visit 2Fast_Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2Fast_FieroDirect Link to This Post
So who's cars are we viewing?
sheppi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sheppiClick Here to visit sheppi's HomePageSend a Private Message to sheppiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

After all the questions about the Fiero Performance Bayern F355 front, look at this link.
http://www.yellowfiero.com/fiero.html

This is my car with the FPB front installed. Hope you like it.

BTW, you can contact them at rpfaff@pfaff-silberblau.de.

Regards

Kolja

are you sure that was his front or the front he bought in ebay ,the ebay one was from dietmar.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sheppi:

are you sure that was his front or the front he bought in ebay ,the ebay one was from dietmar.

I'm sure that it came from Fiero Performance Bayern and that it was manufactured by them. However, this front is a grand-child of the original design by Kurt Schmidt, that's still clearly visible in some design imperfections (e.g. a slightly crooked "smile"). I met Kurt this past weekend and Markus Marschall, as well. I know that Markus' front is from Dietmar but to my knowledge, Dietmar copied from Kurt who did the original mould and had it produced by Manfred Kasak. I don't know how Stefan got hold of a front to take a mould from but I do know that it's the best F355 front to date. It was paint and bolt in and talking to Kurt and Markus I know that the older versions were anything but. Comparing my front with both Dietmars and Kurts the better fit is evident.

The front is still not perfect, the top is of slightly different lenghths left and right and the air intake has the "crooked smile". You can see that in my photos. However, fit in terms of gap measurements and finish required is really good and I'm happy with my front. I can recommend it to anyone and I'm sure that future versions will be even better.

Cheers

Kolja

5000S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 5000SSend a Private Message to 5000SDirect Link to This Post
>And like Voytek said, almost everything >that anyone is doing is a copy of >something... I notice that there is a >picture of a GT with Stefan's nose on it on >sheppi's website... but I don't see any >credit to Stefan. Almost like someone wants >you to think it is sheppi's design, isn't >it? As a matter of fact, if you look at >sheppi's website I see nothing original on >it at all... Just another vendor with sour >grapes...

On Charlies website you cannot find any of Stefan’s cars or products. The silver 87 GT i.e. belongs since 1989 to Oliver Phillip and Stefan’s (the “newbie” is less than two years around Fieros BTW) just looks like a double (same Brock wheels). All body parts you see on www.ds-auto.de are really original and new design. I followed the process of designing and can verify this.
My black GT has the first produced set rear and side skirts on it.

>Stefan's new designs are all original as we >have seen...

Not quite. If you want a new and original design, you must talk to Dietmar Rohm. His hands are gifted. The two layer rear spoiler (on Stefan’s black GT) is from him, too.

Regarding the F355 noses I believe all of them are a knock-off from the PISA nose which was already added to the cybercars product-line back in 1995 or 1996. So it's old and not worth talking about.

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

WOW!! A German Flame War!!! HAHAHA

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock