Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  More from Germany - Prototype Products - Input Needed (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
More from Germany - Prototype Products - Input Needed by Songman
Started on: 07-23-2003 02:21 AM
Replies: 190
Last post by: MP5Na3 on 10-06-2003 11:44 PM
Phantom-Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Phantom-FieroSend a Private Message to Phantom-FieroDirect Link to This Post
It is nice to see some new members with lots of possibilities to make the Fiero community a better one. I don't think there's any reason for you guys to bash each other, I don't think its good promotion for your business anyways. There's a lot of members in this forum and I think you can all get your fair share.

-Phantom

IP: Logged
Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2003 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoDirect Link to This Post
The great Rodney King once said: "can't we all just get along".

------------------
Tuners of the Quickest 4.9
12.51@118 mph

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Master Tuner Akimoto:

The great Rodney King once said: "can't we all just get along".

Was'nt that AFTER he got his butt beat?? hehe

LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Smooth---I don't think it was his BUTT that got beat, but he probably wishes it was.
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I don't want and will not participate in a flame war. I'm here trying to market good looking, good quality Fiero pieces in the US. Turns out that someone who has a beef with Stefan signs on to the forum, apparently for no other reason than to try to mess up that venture.

Sheppi... I have no problem with you. Your apparent problem is with Stefan. I ask that you leave it with Stefan and we can all be friends here.

As mentioned, the nose shown on your site is one of Stefan's. I made sure of that before I posted that statement. If you'll look at these threads of mine, you'll see that the tail you are talking about is not one that Stefan claims to make, and is also not one we are selling.

The 355 noses are everywhere... Big deal! Nothing original there. What is good about the FPB noses are that they are ready to install.. Plus, Stefan finally got some good lights in them! The other designs are original and way past due in someone finally doing something with the coupe/Formula style panels.

Like I said, I have no problem with anyone... Just please leave your personal problems with Stefan between you and not here. I have had private contact from people on both sides of this war you guys seem to be having. Both sides think their side is totally right and the other side totally wrong. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. I hope you guys can work it out and there will be no more damage to the worldwide Fiero community.

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:

Smooth---I don't think it was his BUTT that got beat, but he probably wishes it was.

Yeah, you are correct...LMAO!!

Songman... Amen!!

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Smoooooth GT

8823 posts
Member since Jun 2001
What is this circled in red??
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I would say that it is a piece placed there to hold the alignment of the parts while they are being formed. I believe this is the prototype for these parts and at the time of this picture they were not yet completed...

That is what it looks like to me anyway.

Zoom88

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Zoom88Click Here to visit Zoom88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Zoom88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

I would say that it is a piece placed there to hold the alignment of the parts while they are being formed. I believe this is the prototype for these parts and at the time of this picture they were not yet completed...

That is what it looks like to me anyway.

Songman , I for one am glad to see any efforts made by anyone to offer aftermarket items for the Fiero. Do you have any current pics of the finished items you will have available ?

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
The only pictures that I have so far are the ones included in these two threads. My apologies to those interested for this process taking so long. We want to make sure that no surprises come up when trying to ship this stuff into this country.

Kolja's yellow GT with the 355 front is the best 'completed' picture I have seen. There are lots of nice pictures of it on his site. http://www.yellowfiero.com/fiero.html

I also appreciate his input on the quality and ease of installation on this piece.

Stefan promises more pictures when he returns from holiday.

I do have a sneak peek photo of the new Stage II FPB355 front end. It has some extra ducts at the bottom that can be opened up for brake cooling or whatever you can dream up. This is not a finished piece but the prototype.

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post
That front end looks sweet!
PFF
System Bot
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Hello! I really like that little variation
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys!

I'm working on the website right now and will have it up as soon as Stefan gets back and gets me the info...

URL is http://www.fiero-performance.com
The site is not up yet but will be soon...

Phantom-Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2003 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Phantom-FieroSend a Private Message to Phantom-FieroDirect Link to This Post
Songman,

Put me down for the modified 355 nose instead. I'll still be in Kuwait for the next 4 months. Hopefully this part will be available before I get back. If the demand is huge, I want to be in one of the first spots anyhow. I can get my wife to order it for me from the US.

Thanks

John

[This message has been edited by Phantom-Fiero (edited 08-13-2003).]

sheppi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2003 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sheppiClick Here to visit sheppi's HomePageSend a Private Message to sheppiDirect Link to This Post

I don't want and will not participate in a flame war. I'm here trying to market good looking, good quality Fiero pieces in the US. Turns out that someone who has a beef with Stefan signs on to the forum, apparently for no other reason than to try to mess up that venture.

Sheppi... I have no problem with you. Your apparent problem is with Stefan. I ask that you leave it with Stefan and we can all be friends here.

As mentioned, the nose shown on your site is one of Stefan's. I made sure of that before I posted that statement. If you'll look at these threads of mine, you'll see that the tail you are talking about is not one that Stefan claims to make, and is also not one we are selling.

The 355 noses are everywhere... Big deal! Nothing original there. What is good about the FPB noses are that they are ready to install.. Plus, Stefan finally got some good lights in them! The other designs are original and way past due in someone finally doing something with the coupe/Formula style panels.

Like I said, I have no problem with anyone... Just please leave your personal problems with Stefan between you and not here. I have had private contact from people on both sides of this war you guys seem to be having. Both sides think their side is totally right and the other side totally wrong. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. I hope you guys can work it out and there will be no more damage to the worldwide Fiero community.

No that nose on my seite is from kurt schmidt the picture was taken in may 2002 at my 13th fiero meeting. The nose on his first black car is also a nose from kurt and dietmar,and the nose was put on here in my shop, I just want you to stay with the truth, who really cares about the nose, like every one says there are a lot of them out there.No one wants a war here,but there are people that all ways start running their mouth and get people upset. like I said look at that roadrat page.and if you have any problems with the postings I can translate it. and you will see how much shi.. is going on.so why don't we just stop bull sh.... around and just wait and see how everything goes. Have a nice day.
Charlie . born and bred in the USA from North-Carolina

Phantom-Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2003 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Phantom-FieroSend a Private Message to Phantom-FieroDirect Link to This Post
If I remember well, he (Stefan) said himself that he was creating a mold to produce these noses. That means he got that nose from someone else, but really what does it matter. All we say is that whatever is going on with you guys, leave it between you. Here in the forum we just want pictures and prices

-Phantom

sheppi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2003 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sheppiClick Here to visit sheppi's HomePageSend a Private Message to sheppiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sheppi:

No that nose on my seite is from kurt schmidt the picture was taken in may 2002 at my 13th fiero meeting. The nose on his first black car is also a nose from kurt and dietmar,and the nose was put on here in my shop, I just want you to stay with the truth, who really cares about the nose, like every one says there are a lot of them out there.No one wants a war here,but there are people that all ways start running their mouth and get people upset. like I said look at that roadrat page.and if you have any problems with the postings I can translate it. and you will see how much shi.. is going on.so why don't we just stop bull sh.... around and just wait and see how everything goes. Have a nice day.

Sorry the postings are on www.team-wilhelm.de

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2003 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sheppi:

Charlie... I can tell you two things: 1) I have a thread here that involves me marketing some pieces made in Germany that haven't been available here until now. You jump on here unprovoked and start slamming people. Apparently this was your only reason for joining the forum.

2) The owner of the car in question has already said that the nose came from Stefan.

I offered to let this drop if you would keep your private war with Stefan out of my threads. Apparently you don't want to do that. I can't decipher from your post exactly what it is that you are trying to say about me, but I think it has been made clear in this thread that no one wants to hear about your war with Stefan. As long as Stefan produces good products, then people will buy them. Feel free to start marketing yours in the US and stop harassing us.

Dale - born and bred in the USA from Georgia... and still living in the USA (whatever that has to do with anything?)

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 08-13-2003).]

2Fast_Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2003 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2Fast_FieroClick Here to visit 2Fast_Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2Fast_FieroDirect Link to This Post
Nevermind!

[This message has been edited by 2Fast_Fiero (edited 08-13-2003).]

sheppi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2003 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sheppiClick Here to visit sheppi's HomePageSend a Private Message to sheppiDirect Link to This Post

Charlie... I can tell you two things: 1) I have a thread here that involves me marketing some pieces made in Germany that haven't been available here until now. You jump on here unprovoked and start slamming people. Apparently this was your only reason for joining the forum.

2) The owner of the car in question has already said that the nose came from Stefan.

I offered to let this drop if you would keep your private war with Stefan out of my threads. Apparently you don't want to do that. I can't decipher from your post exactly what it is that you are trying to say about me, but I think it has been made clear in this thread that no one wants to hear about your war with Stefan. As long as Stefan produces good products, then people will buy them. Feel free to start marketing yours in the US and stop harassing us.

Dale - born and bred in the USA from Georgia... and still living in the USA (whatever that has to do with anything?)

hey man it looks like you are the one that is getting all up set, you are the only one talking about a war,take it easy man.it is hot out there!!!!!!!

yello86se

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 197
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2003 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seDirect Link to This Post
SOngman,

Just a few insights, no flames, just creativity. With the slumping economy and the exchange rate at the moment in germany, how is the prices going to compare to like US made goods or the stuff I am having made in China? The euro has been making steady gains on the Us dollar lately, so IO was jus curious as to where these prices may fall.
Also, are you plan on using containers for shipping these to the states? if so, I can help dramaticlly on that side.
Are you warehousing in CA? if so I jsut got my hands on a 135k foot warehouse in Otay close to the ports in san deigo.

As you can see, no flames , just curious as to the business aspect of it. We can talk in PM instead of here on some of these matters. No need to tell al the secrets of BIz on an open forum, I import alot too as you may know..

PFF
System Bot
cenneth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2003 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cennethClick Here to visit cenneth's HomePageSend a Private Message to cennethDirect Link to This Post
Stefan will sell to us in the EC too wont he?

------------------

http://www.fieroforum.tk

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2003 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

That is gonna be a sweet-azz nose!! I love the bottom scoop's!

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2003 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yello86se:

SOngman,

Just a few insights, no flames, just creativity. With the slumping economy and the exchange rate at the moment in germany, how is the prices going to compare to like US made goods or the stuff I am having made in China? The euro has been making steady gains on the Us dollar lately, so IO was jus curious as to where these prices may fall.
Also, are you plan on using containers for shipping these to the states? if so, I can help dramaticlly on that side.
Are you warehousing in CA? if so I jsut got my hands on a 135k foot warehouse in Otay close to the ports in san deigo.

As you can see, no flames , just curious as to the business aspect of it. We can talk in PM instead of here on some of these matters. No need to tell al the secrets of BIz on an open forum, I import alot too as you may know..

One of the reasons that kicking this off is taking so long is that we want to make these pieces competitively priced so that people can actually afford to buy them here. I really think these are great pieces and will really help us update our agin cars. That is why I am taking on this venture. With the exchange rate plus shipping costs, it is hard to keep prices competitive. But we are going to work it out!

Stefan has given me a few ideas about what he thinks is best for shipping to the US. He's been done so much for the last month that I really don't know what he has in mind. I am interested in hearing ideas on the subject. The cheaper I can get stuff here, the cheaper the price will be... Thanks.

cenneth, Yes, you can contact Stefan directly for sales in Europe.
E-mail: contact@fiero-performance.de
Phone: 08237 - 95 16 95

Muddy2

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2003 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Muddy2Click Here to visit Muddy2's HomePageSend a Private Message to Muddy2Direct Link to This Post

Thanks guys!

I'm working on the website right now and will have it up as soon as Stefan gets back and gets me the info...

URL is http://www.fiero-performance.com
The site is not up yet but will be soon...

May I suggest when you get the website up and running, to submit it to my websites list of links.. By Clicking here

------------------
Ray - rturner@fieronews.com
The Ultimate Fiero Site - FieroNews.com - The Wrestling Net

Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2003 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTDirect Link to This Post
All I can say is WOW...have to have the nose now LOL
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2003 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Muddy... Will do!

I was up working on the design of the site till about 4am this morning! I want to be ready when Stefan gets home! haha

I'm glad to say that I think everything is smoothed out with me and sheppi. Sorry that the thread got heated for a while.

OutlawFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2003 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OutlawFieroClick Here to visit OutlawFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OutlawFieroDirect Link to This Post
Like I said in another post, thanks Songman for working on providing these great pieces. It is also nice to see Fiero owners from other countries producing great stuff. I hope the differences in opinion can get worked out, or split what is being produced and sell as different vendors.
Now that I see this new generation 355 front end I will order one. I can pay 600 for it if that's what it takes. Now if you can get the prices down we all would appreciate it. I like the added scoops for cooling the brakes and differentiating the Fiero so it does clearly copy Ferrari as much. Now what is the possible availability of the side skirts, and rear diffuser in the future. I say hat's off to Stefan and everyone else in Germany for making these products that are not half-arssed attempts at Fiero body mods.

------------------
Help, Someone has lit a Fiero in my a#@!

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2003 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the good words, Outlaw... Like you, I was impressed with the pictures Stefan was showing me and that is why I pursued this import idea. Stefan is supposed to be back from his vacation in about a week and I think we should be able to start taking orders by the beginning of the month.

As I mentioned earlier, I suggested to Stefan that we start with the 355 fromnt end and the composite headlights because I think those will be hot sellers, but the rest of the products have already been developed. It is just a matter of getting the shipping and prices worked out so they won't be far behind.

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2003 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
I really love how those 300zx lights look. Could you try to get some pictures under the hood, and how they're mounted? Are the lights going to be some kind of kit?

------------------

joeschmotty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2003 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joeschmottySend a Private Message to joeschmottyDirect Link to This Post
well..i must say, i do like stefan's work.

first, let me see if i got this part right. he said body parts would include certification for testing on a 240 kmh rating. if i calculated right, is that 150 mph? is he saying these pieces are actually going to hold up at a 150 mph impact? just wanted to get some clarification on that part.

the other thing i wanted to know was something smoooth has asked about 5-10 times now. does he (will he) have a widebody kit for a fastback or will that kit shown fit a fastback like it is? i REALLY would like to have that whole widebody setup on my fastback, so hopefully he does have one for it. can we get pics of that too when he gets back if he does?

thanks again so much! keep up the great work to both of you.

PFF
System Bot
donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2003 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Direct Link to This Post
Those German sites are pretty kick-ass. Too bad I cant make out a single bloody word...
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2003 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joeschmotty:

well..i must say, i do like stefan's work.

first, let me see if i got this part right. he said body parts would include certification for testing on a 240 kmh rating. if i calculated right, is that 150 mph? is he saying these pieces are actually going to hold up at a 150 mph impact? just wanted to get some clarification on that part.

the other thing i wanted to know was something smoooth has asked about 5-10 times now. does he (will he) have a widebody kit for a fastback or will that kit shown fit a fastback like it is? i REALLY would like to have that whole widebody setup on my fastback, so hopefully he does have one for it. can we get pics of that too when he gets back if he does?

thanks again so much! keep up the great work to both of you.

I think you missed a line when you were reading there! haha... I would love to see something stand up to a 150mph impact!

Here is what it actually said - "I can provided an Offical Impact test for the Polyester which proves by Impact testing of the German Authotities that the Fascia is rigid enough to take Impacts up to 6 Km/h without deformation and that the strenght of the design is strong enough to be fixed to Fieros with an Topspeed of 240 Km/h . These are the test I had to do for the Prototype which was on my black Fiero."

Standard US bumpers are 5 mph bumper. This one converts to being around 4 mph. Not bad for fiberglass.

Top speed of 150. I also want to see the Fiero that tears that bumper off for going too fast! :P

Also, sorry about missing Smoooth's question about the fastback. Yes, there is a fastback widebody kit. It is shown in one of the pictures.. just not at a very good angle. More pictures to come...

88fieroformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2003 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88fieroformulaClick Here to visit 88fieroformula's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88fieroformulaDirect Link to This Post
hey songman...you are from Bakersfield and so am i. Ide like to talk to you some time.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2003 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88fieroformula:

hey songman...you are from Bakersfield and so am i. Ide like to talk to you some time.

Sure thing! Anytime! We just had a get-together about 6 weeks or so ago. Sorry we didn't find you in time to make it. We had 11 cars I think, from all over central CA.

PM me your number and I'll give you a call. What part of town are you in? I'm down in the southwest close to CSUB.

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2003 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I absolutly LOVE these products, and I want that widebody kit!!!

Now as for saveing money on shipping, There are really only 2 ways you can save serious cash. You either A. ship in bulk, or you B. Ship a copy of the molds here and produce them here.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2003 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully there will be enough interest where bulk shipping will be a possibility.
tjfennel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2003 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tjfennelClick Here to visit tjfennel's HomePageSend a Private Message to tjfennelDirect Link to This Post
double post...

[This message has been edited by tjfennel (edited 08-20-2003).]

tjfennel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2003 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tjfennelClick Here to visit tjfennel's HomePageSend a Private Message to tjfennelDirect Link to This Post

tjfennel

585 posts
Member since May 2003
I was gonna do a simple Photoshop "circle area in red" edit of the front end pic, buuuuuuuuuut... I got a little carried away...

This is in reference to the post I made here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/032793.html

2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2003 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
OK, tjfennel ... in the photoshopped pic with the caption "headlight trim removed" can you do a little more ???

I would like to see this pic with the headlight doors in the original "stock" position and the wheels flairs removed .... making the sides conform to the stock lines.

This is a test of your creativity ... LMAO

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock