Norms Fiberglass Fiero Front End by v6fiero
Started on: 02-22-2004 10:55 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: normsf on 02-23-2004 08:43 PM
v6fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2004 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for v6fieroSend a Private Message to v6fieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey, I just checked out that link for norm's fiberglass fiero front end and i think that thing is pretty sweet, does anyone here have it or know anyone that has it? any experiences?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
normsf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2004 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for normsfClick Here to visit normsf's HomePageSend a Private Message to normsfDirect Link to This Post
Hello, thankyou for the great comments, have a good day. Norm

------------------
Norm Vandermee

FierOmar

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2004 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierOmarSend a Private Message to FierOmarDirect Link to This Post
Norm: from the side view, it looks as if you front end is not quite as long as the original GT front end? Am I seeing (or perhaps more appropriately "not seeing" things) correctly?

------------------
FierOmar

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2004 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
I photoshopped my version some time ago
Original:

quick photoshoppy:
raven28690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2004 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raven28690Click Here to visit raven28690's HomePageSend a Private Message to raven28690Direct Link to This Post
fie ro,
i really liked the new look (headlights) you gave to norms front end.

------------------

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2004 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

I like it it's EVIL looking!! I like it!! Hey Norm!! Hint Hint

Also Norm could you prvides some pics of the underside of your hood? I too am also interested in purchasing you pront end in the near future, It's already on my wish list!

------------------
A coward dies a thousand deaths..................A soldier dies but once.

Red 86 SE
Yellow 87 GT
Gold 86 SE (wrecked)
Red 84 2.5 Coupe
In the process of buying another 87 GT

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2004 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
I checked it out when I was visiting in January. Definately a quality piece. The paint looks great!

------------------
Paul

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2004 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
Norm, could I suggest you use the MR2 marker lights, they look so much better than the OEM fiero ones.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2004 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
R Runner: thanks for the pics! I find this nose interesting as well. It's very similar to something I designed on paper and was thinking of building. Being able to buy one ready to install would save me alot of work.

I'm especially interested in the pic that shows the radiator fan. I like the way the radiator exhaust gets dumped right onto the hood. I'm wondering if this requires any modification to the front of the spare tire & jack compartment?

[EDIT] The marker lights look alright to me. I'd want to add a "shovel scoop" between the big air intake and the radiator, though.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 02-23-2004).]

R Runner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2004 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
BlackTree....

Yes, it does require modification. Norm will be able to give all of the details. I won't steal his thunder.

Paul

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2004 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post
doesnt taking that much weight off the front = more understeer?

------------------
'86 Fiero GT

www.KylesFiero.tk
www.XoticRydz.tk

PFF
System Bot
86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2004 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlDirect Link to This Post
does anyone have one on a notchie ?

Im considering getting one also.

normsf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2004 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for normsfClick Here to visit normsf's HomePageSend a Private Message to normsfDirect Link to This Post
Hello Fieromar, You have a good eye yes the front is slightly shorter to give less overhang and keeps the front from becoming too long. I suggest that you relocate the battery upfront for your understeer should that be a issue remember this clip makes more downforce for a better grip. The modifications reguired to the sheetmetal are not structual and the clip comes with a tem plete for the radiator vent so as you do not disturb the spare tire location. Oh Im sure you could use those Mr2 turnsignals might be some modification, but its fiberglass so get your saw. I tried to keep as much of the orginal lines of the fiero and keep the styling so thats why I reused those lights plus they are there which keeps the cost down. Great questions, thanks Norm
normsf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2004 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for normsfClick Here to visit normsf's HomePageSend a Private Message to normsfDirect Link to This Post

normsf

1682 posts
Member since Oct 2003
Rrunner those are very nice pictures, thankyou I like the one of the radiator vent. thanks again Norm
normsf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2004 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for normsfClick Here to visit normsf's HomePageSend a Private Message to normsfDirect Link to This Post

normsf

1682 posts
Member since Oct 2003
86 earl, Notchies are cool too, thanks Norm

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock