Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Back from Daytona !! Wow !! Thoughts ? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Back from Daytona !! Wow !! Thoughts ? by exoticse
Started on: 03-20-2004 06:04 PM
Replies: 49
Last post by: Will-Martin on 04-02-2004 04:00 AM
Black-Azz-GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by paulcal:

Were you at the dinner Saturday night? If so, did you have to borrow a chair from another table to make room for you or your friend? I think I may have been sitting right behind you.

I actualy did'nt get to the dinner. I was not registered.

IP: Logged
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfixit58:Yes, according to my conversation with him, he's the creator...
Incidentally, he claims to have never seen a picture of his car on the internet. That floored me.

Boy, that's hard to believe...The Pyranha is almost as legendary as the 1990 prototype, and for it to appear and be a one-off is simply amazing! He must have gone through a couple of color changes then because I have pictures of the Pyranha in multiple colors.

As I said in another thread, if someone were to splash that car and sell a kit they would become a millionaire in about 10 minutes.

Roy, I need to get my car back on the show circuit before you collect all the trophies for "best custom interior"

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 03-22-2004).]

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
yes sir, the rear section of that convertible is just what i'm wanting to try. thanks.
mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2004 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Roy, I need to get my car back on the show circuit before you collect all the trophies for "best custom interior"

Better hurry. After "The Wife" heard all the comments from the people at the show, she's now wanting one for her car. There may be two of them from the mrfixit58 stable there next year .

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 20th Anniversary Show - 7/2003
Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 8th Annual Fiero Fun Weekend @ Daytona - 3/2004

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2004 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfixit58:

Better hurry. After "The Wife" heard all the comments from the people at the show, she's now wanting one for her car. There may be two of them from the mrfixit58 stable there next year .

She's a smart person and definately your better half.

Nice to see you again at Daytona.

Archie

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2004 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

She's a smart person and definately your better half.

Nice to see you again at Daytona.

Archie

Thanks Archie,

It's alway a pleasure. And, I'm glad you like my "donor" car .

Roy

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2004 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfixit58:

I plan to have my completed firebird interior at Wheatstock and give you a run for your money for that "best custom interior trophy"

Well, I shouldn't reveal too much yet, but I have all the parts I need on hand to convert my daily driver to the firebird interior, and I'm thinking about how I can make a kit in the process. I keep getting requests for turn-key firebird interiors, (which I don't have time to do) but a kit is certainly within the realm of possibilities.

- Jonathan

------------------
If you find my advice useful, then please give me a positive rating, thanks...

1988 GT (Firebird Interior),1988 Coupe (Daily Driver), 1985 SE (Project Car), 1985 Coupe (parts car), Firebird Interior Installation Website

Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2004 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
Is it just me or is something missing?

much better..... =P
chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2004 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

The dirty rat well,......that car is just plain boss ! If you don't know what that means it means plain nasty ! When he fired that baby out and rolled out for lunch, everybody in the place was gawking and drooling.

Exotice:

Thanks for the kind words. It was great to get to drive it a bit before leaving it behind. Even though the starter was giving me a fit, it was still a blast! It appears like I'm getting the look I was after. Wait till its done!!

Rob D.

------------------

The Dirty Rat
Chopped, dropped and just plain NASTY!
383 Stroker MPFI with N2O
2" Drop
3" Chop
11" Brakes
19" Motegi Roja's wrapped in BFGoodrich Gforce T/A KDW-2 rubber
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated Jan 21 '04 www.dirtyratracing.org

Will-Martin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2004 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Just got back from Daytona, and I must say Wow ! There were some awesome cars there and I am sure there will be tons of pictures out, but let me be the first to say pictures cannot do these cars justice at all, they must be seen in person to really appreciate.

For instance there was a convertible there from B and B spyder that was just killer. The guy told me he threw it together in 2 just weeks !! The custom tweek he did to the IRM rockers is wicked !

Nice.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/037396.html

Guess all I need to do now is call B & B and have them build me one!!

--Will

[This message has been edited by Will-Martin (edited 04-02-2004).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock