dyno day!!! by bryson
Started on: 06-06-2004 01:17 AM
Replies: 10
Last post by: WikedV6 on 06-07-2004 02:04 PM
bryson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for brysonSend a Private Message to brysonDirect Link to This Post
Hey! I just finished dynoing the Quad4 turbo!! 396 whp, 385 tq!!! I'm so pumped -- here's my build if anyone is interested, I have pictures of my dyno graphs, but they are too big for pennocks so I've either got to get my mom's scanner to work or I need to get someone to resize them. Thanks!
--Bryson https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/040182.html

------------------
88 Fiero GT Quad4 Turbo =) 396 whp!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Darth Vader

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth VaderSend a Private Message to Darth VaderDirect Link to This Post
Very COOL, Just wondering how many rpms at peak power and torque. send then to me and I can resize and post for ya

------------------
You Don't Know the Power of the Darkside

KingOfKings

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 05:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KingOfKingsClick Here to visit KingOfKings's HomePageSend a Private Message to KingOfKingsDirect Link to This Post
almost 400 horses of a quad4turbo? Kinda makes me feel bad about my 90-something horses on my duke
Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2004 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoDirect Link to This Post
That is great to hear after your build that your expectation has been met
Darth Vader

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth VaderSend a Private Message to Darth VaderDirect Link to This Post
WOW thats alot of power at the wheels, I bet you got some more in it look like it leaned out a little on that last run when you were making peak power. I wish someone could host that video, I what to hear that baby scream.

bryson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brysonSend a Private Message to brysonDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting those!! (+) for ya!
--Bryson

------------------
88 Fiero GT Quad4 Turbo =) 396 whp!

SOULCRUSHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SOULCRUSHERClick Here to visit SOULCRUSHER's HomePageSend a Private Message to SOULCRUSHERDirect Link to This Post
400 HP from a QUAD?? Holy cow! What kinda boost are you running and just how streetable is the setup? Thats cool as S**T! Any plans to take it to the track? Very interested in what kinda numbers that will run. I don't have ANY 4 bangers in the top 30 in my Quarter Mile List!

------------------

USED to be NOS3800
1988 Purple Fiero GTw/SC3800 conversion
Best ET with 3.0 pulley and 1.9 rockers: 12.74@105mph
Best 60 Foot: 1.735

bryson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for brysonSend a Private Message to brysonDirect Link to This Post
Thanks man! I did those dyno runs at a little over 21psi. I plan to take it to the track, but very rarely, and once I start working on another transmission. It's plenty streetable, and when I'm driving around off boost it gets good mileage. I'm curious as well to the type of times it will run with street tires, but I'd like to get at least one or two 27psi runs. Thanks!
--Bryson
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
bryson, what are you running for an intercooler now? I read on the other thread that you were using a water/air. How and where do you have it mounted? what are you using for a coolant resivoir, and heat exchanger. Lets see some engine pix
MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerDirect Link to This Post
wow, thats nutty man.. way to go.. =]

------------------

WikedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WikedV6Send a Private Message to WikedV6Direct Link to This Post
Congrat man, that is so awesome,a Fiero with 396 whp should bust deep into the 10's with ease. Only question is how well the trans will hold up with sticky tires and a hard launch.

Good luck
Prasad

------------------
"Turbo Cars are like hot women. A little edgy, every guy wants one, some guys can't handle them, and if you throw a little alchohol in the mix they'll rock your world"
1986 GT (waiting for Buick GN setup trasplant)
1984SE 5 Speed W/SBC V8
1987 Buick GN(10.70@124MPH)
1987 Trans Am SBC 355cid Twin Turbo(no track times yet)
1992 GMC Typhoon(13.20@ 99mph)
Other cars; JaguarXJ6 & Mercedes AMG 500SEC

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock