Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Exotic Wood Grain Dash Kits ? Need comments.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Exotic Wood Grain Dash Kits ? Need comments. by Gkayeasr
Started on: 03-27-2005 01:28 AM
Replies: 9
Last post by: Jack Cooke on 03-29-2005 08:34 PM
Gkayeasr

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2005 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GkayeasrSend a Private Message to GkayeasrDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone installed on of these wood dash kits offered for $ 198.00 ? from Exotic Wood Grain Dash Co. in Ca.

Thanks , Glenn

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2005 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
I have only HEARD that they are stick on pieces that go right overtop of your existing parts. The only thing you have to watch is that they might stick up along the edges because of the increased thickness. Maybe someone who actually has them can confirm or deny this.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2005 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
ok interested in this i think beige with leather and woodgrain would look rather cool.
Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post03-27-2005 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoDirect Link to This Post
This is what I have
Gkayeasr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2005 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GkayeasrSend a Private Message to GkayeasrDirect Link to This Post
Yes, You dash inserts are what I'm looking for , they look great !!! Are the applied with adheiseve ?
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2005 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
The wood pieces are backed with a sheet of 3M adhesive material- you get one shot at at getting the panel on straight. That stuff sticks NOW. I found that putting some right sized dowels or rods in the mounting screw holes and then sliding the wood panel down over the rods worked well.
Jim88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2005 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTDirect Link to This Post
Check out www.kickindash.com I got a really nice good fitting kit about a year ago and his prices are were better

Jim

yosemitefieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2005 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yosemitefierosSend a Private Message to yosemitefierosDirect Link to This Post
I bought an '85 SE and it has a brown interior with a wood grain sticker kit on it. It looks fine. I have another '85 that doesn't have it and it looks fine also. If you have a brown interior try it. If you don't like it, peel it off.

Gary

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
master tuner what is the type of finish used eg beechwood and where did you get it?
Jack Cooke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jack CookeSend a Private Message to Jack CookeDirect Link to This Post
I bought a burl dash kit at the Daytona show from Daytona Dash or $100.00 including shipping.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock