Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Junkyard score.. uh.. save.. uh.. 88 YES!!! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Junkyard score.. uh.. save.. uh.. 88 YES!!! by Max The Chainsaw
Started on: 10-07-2005 09:41 PM
Replies: 43
Last post by: Max The Chainsaw on 02-28-2006 10:10 PM
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2006 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
Hey Max, are those taillights still on the '87GT? If so, I was wondering if you'd pick those up for me the next time you're out there. I've got a small project I'd like to try with them. If they're still there, and you pick them up for me, feel free to add 35% or so onto whatever the junkyard charges you for your troubles.

EDIT: Sweet, I own page 2.

[This message has been edited by 1986 Fiero GT (edited 02-15-2006).]

IP: Logged
Max The Chainsaw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2006 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Max The ChainsawClick Here to visit Max The Chainsaw's HomePageSend a Private Message to Max The ChainsawDirect Link to This Post
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I wanted page 2. Sniff, sniff..... Pout.

OK back to reality. I haven't been to the yard where these Fiero's were since I got the back glass from the 87. The taillights were there still sitting in the cabin where I left them. The inner len's were OK and so were the housings, but the outer lens's were shot. In retrospect, I probably should have picked them up, but at the time the outer lens was the part everyone needed. If I had known Fiero Store was gonna start making outer lenses I woulda got em.

This yard doesn't allow customers in the yard, I only got in there because I'm a mechanic by trade and was in my work clothes and I was able to show them how to take a Fiero apart like ya knew what you were doing.

My guess is that they are still there as this yard still has every car they ever brought in, seems that way at least. They DO ship out parts that are ordered by phone, so you may want to give them a call. Phone number 1-800-252-5087 or 217-267-2124. Bryants Auto Parts, Westville, IL. I don't expect I'll go back there anytime soon, the yards I frequent have some coupes now. When I went there to get a coolant pipe for the ZR-2, they were the only yard in the area with any fiero's, and I just happeded to luck out with this 88.

Max

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 504
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2006 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
two thumbs-up for that save!
Max The Chainsaw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2006 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Max The ChainsawClick Here to visit Max The Chainsaw's HomePageSend a Private Message to Max The ChainsawDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

two thumbs-up for that save!

Why thanks Toddster,means a lot coming from one of the kings of Fiero Saving!!!

I just saw this message, sorry for not replying sooner.

Max

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock