Started on: 06-13-2006 11:10 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: hyperv6 on 06-14-2006 08:37 PM
WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Every now and then someone will ask the question about car covers. I always recommend the Wolf Evolution custom fitted car cover. Several other members recommend this cover as well. They can be had at a variety of stores on the net. I wanted to post this link, as this is the best price I have found on this car cover.

http://www.car-truck-accessories.com/Default.asp

I just purchased my second Evolution 4 custom fit cover from this site for $128.00 shipped, for my Formula. Again this is the best price I personally have found on this cover. If anyone knows of a better price, please post a link for everyone.

Mark

------------------

Awesome Fiero items by F-I-E-R-O

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LoW_KeY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2006 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
ebay!

hmm honestly no clue, but thanks for the link. How are the covers thick etc. I planned on buying one soon, wanted to get some feedback about them.

------------------
3800 SC/IC Formula Bluuuuuuuuuue!

WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2006 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
LoW_KeY,

The cover is a very nice mid-range indoor/outdooor cover. It is flannel lined on the inside and comes with grommets for a lock if you use it outdoors. They claim that the cover breathes and that is what makes it so good for outdoor use. I have used one on my 85 for 3 years now and I really think it does a noce job. The custom fit is nice because it fits nice and snug to the car .

Mark

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2006 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
That's the type of car cover I use for all of my Fieros. It's so good that a company in Clearwater, FL decited keep it.

------------------

"Anyone can make a copy of something, it may look good but it ever is the real car, make something from your imagination, something unique, something nobody has, anything is possible and, ideas can be a reality."

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2006 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post
I have a Wolf and it fits fine.

Always look for the Kimberly Clark Evolotion fabric. It is a brand name and they supply 90% of the covers made no matter the MFG.

Also no cover is water proof they are water resistant. You need the fabric to breath so moister is not trapped. I get calls at work from people who bought a cover and think it will keep 100% of the moisture out. It won't nor do you want it too.

Alway go for the custom fit it is well worth the differance in price.
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2006 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Is the Noah better than the Evolution? Is it worth the extra $$$?
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2006 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post
Noah is one step up from Evolution and is also made by Kimberly Clark. It is the best for outside use. Mpah is a little stronger thicker and longer lasting per MFG estimates.

If your going to store outside Evolution is good Noah is best. It is worth it if you can afford the differance. If storing inside even the single layer cotton is fine if not in direct sunlight.

Keep in mind the better thew cover the better UV ray protection too. Many forget the damage UV rays have on plastic and rubber.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock