Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  April 28, 29, 2007 NY Fiero Watkins glen--WHOSE Comming (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
April 28, 29, 2007 NY Fiero Watkins glen--WHOSE Comming by ACSCAR
Started on: 03-06-2007 10:27 PM
Replies: 174
Last post by: 86_IRM_TURBO on 05-14-2007 10:45 PM
86_IRM_TURBO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2007 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
Intellicast says..........

Sunday
04/29/2007 Sunrise: 6:06 am UV Index: 7, High Sunset: 8:04 pm
Moonrise: 5:43 pm Phase: Unavailable Moonset: 4:42 am
High 60F Low 45F Sunday:
Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 40s.

IP: Logged
BigRed88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2007 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

ok i finally have a final decision, due to a very few select people in this world having hearts of gold, i AM going

And I have an idea of just who exactly that might be (not me, although my cardiac stents might be silver).

Gordo and I are really looking forward to this weekend, and you're being able to come makes it all the more so. Do you have a cellphone Jerry? If so, please pm me your number so we can swap numbers and we'll call you when we get in.

~Ellen
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2007 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Everybody say hey to my daddy for me. He'll probably be the only one there in a Suzuki. I think he's been kinda lonely lately, so I'm glad he's getting out.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2007 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
About the car wash its on rt414 right next to the wal-mart very easy to get to. Also very cool jerry is comming, are you bringing the banana suite hehe can't wait to see ya.
acd2
Firefighter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2007 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefighterSend a Private Message to FirefighterDirect Link to This Post
I hope the weather forecast from 86 IRM is for Watkins Glen and not for Michigan, his home state.
And it will be good to see Jerry again. He and I drive together in 2005 at the Glen. Seems to me Jerry was about to pass a Porsche at about 105 mph with my GT and I had to remind him there was no passing.
Well, that's the way I remember it. Jerry, back me up on that, will you. Ed

------------------

86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2007 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
Yes, the weather forcast is for the Watkins Glen area. It will acually be 10 degrees warmer here in Michigan on Sunday. They have since adjusted the forecast.........61 degrees is the new high!

We'll be heading east very soon now.

Go Wings! (down 0-2)
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2007 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
Hey you can pass Cuz I did in years past before the bigger fiero group we have now but also Just DO NOT pass the pace car they don't like that. They give you the finger point and the look lol. Can't wait to see everyone this weekend. drive save you long haulers.
acd2
FieroVin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2007 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ACSCAR:

Hey you can pass Cuz I did in years past before the bigger fiero group we have now but also Just DO NOT pass the pace car they don't like that. They give you the finger point and the look lol. Can't wait to see everyone this weekend. drive save you long haulers.
acd2

AC... I'm pretty sure Ed is right on the no passing rule. But then again, the pace car is supposed to be going 55 MPH, and we all know they go much faster than that when the have the right group of cars behind them.

P.S. Here is a little Fieros at the Glen trivia for everyone... Pre-registration numbers are up 23.5% from last year. If that is any indicator, we should have a really nice show!

------------------
Vin

Fieros at The Glen 2007
Fieros at Carlisle 2007
Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Association
86 SE 2M6 Deceased
86 SE 2M4 Burned
87 GT Black
87 GT Med. Red over Silver

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
IT WAS NOT 105 !!! i would be too scared to go that fast in someone elses car!! i think it was almost 80 though..i do think you tod me to go faster at one point.. itll be nicer this year with me being able to drive my own car (well sorta mine..)

and i will state this now to avoid saying 100 times there.. Alex and i no longer live together, she is now back in buffalo, pittsburgh just wasnt working out for her. neither of us did anything wrong.. but yea.. it still sucks immensely, she made me the happiest ive ever been...
Firefighter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefighterSend a Private Message to FirefighterDirect Link to This Post
Jerry - I thought you would say it was 115 mph, darn ! (with my old eyes, d a r n looks like dam).
I'm walking out to the car and I have 350 miles to go, now I have 349 miles, 5,278 ft. to go, now I have 349 miles 5,276 ft. to go. Boy, this could be a really long post. Ed
FieroVin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinDirect Link to This Post
The forcast for Track day just keep getting brighter!

High: 69 °F RealFeel®: 67 °F
Warmer with intervals of clouds and sunshine

------------------
Vin

Fieros at The Glen 2007
Fieros at Carlisle 2007
86 SE 2M6 Deceased
86 SE 2M4 Burned
87 GT Black

PFF
System Bot
Boominator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoominatorSend a Private Message to BoominatorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroVin:

AC... I'm pretty sure Ed is right on the no passing rule. P.S. Here is a little Fieros at the Glen trivia for everyone... Pre-registration numbers are up 23.5% from last year. If that is any indicator, we should have a really nice show!

Good to hear that the pre-registration numbers are up this year. That is an encouraging trend. Ed is correct - Passing is NOT permitted on paced laps. There are several track events and driver training schools that provide for "Hot" laps and are well worth the price of admission. They are the way to go if you really want to learn and experience high speed driving on the track.
http://www.theglen.com/trac...o/driving%5Fschools/
Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear it Jerry but things happen for a reason so at least your still friends. Can't wait to see everyone doing the final running around today for everything, so looking forward to the whole weekend and the new people. Don't forget everyone free pizza at the end of the day and an open discussion about the event to get some input and ideas to make this a better event or everyone. ONce again thanks to all the volunteers and the help cuz with out it there would be no event. So lets have some great fiero excitement this weekend and show everyone how much fun us fiero people have hehe.

ACD2

I stocked up the liquer cabinet at the house for drinks hehe
BigRed88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post

...I stocked up the liquer cabinet at the house for drinks hehe

I'm planning on taking you up on that invitation you extended to us at the swap meet last week. I "volunteered Gordo to be my DD" so we can leave my car at the motel and go to dinner in his, then to your place.

Now I've gotta go wash Dirty Audrey. Everyone have a SAFE TRIP!!!

~Ellen

Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Well hope you make it up it is a fun event if you need a place to crash if you come up sat let me know I have plenty of couches.

Phil isn't comming? who will do all the fiero talk?
acd2

I am hoping to make it to this event and having a place to sleep would be great because then I could attend things on sunday as well.

I will be coming from North Jersey. Is there anyone who may have cell phone numbers just in case any unexpected problems arise?

------------------
------------------

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul"

agrabo85fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for agrabo85fieroSend a Private Message to agrabo85fieroDirect Link to This Post
well im gonna back out i got to much to do this weekend, but you can send my t shirt home with Ellen and Gordon.

Hope the weather is nice for you guys!!

Thanks,
Andrew
Boominator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoominatorSend a Private Message to BoominatorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by agrabo85fiero:

well im gonna back out i got to much to do this weekend, but you can send my t shirt home with Ellen and Gordon.

Hope the weather is nice for you guys!!

Thanks,
Andrew

Sorry to hear that you can't make it. I hope that means that you are working on your FIERO...
85_Fiero_2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
Well the clutch went on my 86gt that I was going to take, so I cant make it

I guess I'll cya next year!!

Have fun!!

Andy

------------------
85 2m4 Sport Coupe
88 Coupe with CJB T-Tops
88 Coupe
84 Indy Pace Car
86 GT
Western New York Fiero
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/wnyfiero/

Gordo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by agrabo85fiero:

well im gonna back out i got to much to do this weekend,

Andrew

Figures.....

FieroVin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85_Fiero_2M4:

Well the clutch went on my 86gt that I was going to take, so I cant make it

I guess I'll cya next year!!

Have fun!!

Andy

Wow! What rotten luck! Sorry to hear it.

------------------
Vin

Fieros at The Glen 2007
Fieros at Carlisle 2007
86 SE 2M6 Deceased
86 SE 2M4 Burned
87 GT Black

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
Im in officially ill be arriving at AC's house round 11pm-12 ( i have to work!) but my cell is
4 1 2 6 3 8 7 0 2 9

cant wait to see you all!!
PFF
System Bot
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
Gecko- here is my cell 607-331-1342 what time will you be comming up on saturday? I wil be leading peolpe on a wine tour from 11am til 4ish/5ish then we will be all meeting up at the Decoy at 6pm located on rt 14 north of watkins glen about 5 miles for dinner and fiero talk. Then a few people will be comming to my house which is in corning/Painted Post, But I technicallylive in Coopers Plains which is exit 42 on rt17/future 86. My address is 101 Mountainview Place, Painted Post, NY 14870 my place is very easy to find when you get off the exit.get off of exit go to blinkin light cross over 415 go down small hill at split stop sign turn left onto main st, look for Mill st on your right turn onto Mill st go down after your second set of railroad tracks you can see my house through the row of trees take a left onto mountainview and I'm the first house on your left there will be a jeep on the side pad and a white buick also here. So give me a call or frop me a number to get ahold of ya to find out what time you wil be geting in Can't wait to see you. There is plenty of room or couches I should say. but i sleep on them all t he time so hehe they are comfee.

acd2
jory543

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2007 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jory543Send a Private Message to jory543Direct Link to This Post
I would like to go, I'm not too far. But I don't have the time or money and I'm fixing both of my cars at the moment.. maybe next time!
tjm4fun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2007 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tjm4funSend a Private Message to tjm4funDirect Link to This Post
Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend. I actually did get off work, much to my surprise, but thanks to the giant hole in the water, all my play money and then some is going to a replacement gas tank in the boat. sometimes things just don't work out. I am hoping next year, if I still have the gokart, to make it.

So someone get a video so I can at least feel like I was there. I was making a rig for my digicam to sit ontop of the console for it, it does do continous video. ...
Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2007 05:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
have your info printed out Ascar thanks.

I am officially leaving right now and should be there for the wine/fiero tour.

my cell: 650-5200-5825

------------------
------------------

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul"

NY_FIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2007 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIERODirect Link to This Post
Hey guys..
I'd love to come down in my vette but things have been keping me busy as hell. Between work and family I'm pretty much booked... hehe
Will there be an italian festival this year?
keep us posted....
Hav fun Drive as fast as you can without getting hurt... hehe
Oh yeah, treat you fiero's like they are the kings of the glen... because they are !!!!!!!!

Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2007 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
Im going to come out tomorow morning, I should be out there around 12 tomorow, where can i meet you guys?

edit... my friend has a 98 ws6 trans am and was wondering if it is just a fiero show or is it everything?

[This message has been edited by Jrgicehc (edited 04-28-2007).]

silversurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2007 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silversurferSend a Private Message to silversurferDirect Link to This Post
I hope everyone has a good time.It looks like I won't be able to make it after all.Maybe I'll seesome of you at Carlisle if my ex doesn't ruin that trip for me as well.
PontiacJ829

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2007 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacJ829Click Here to visit PontiacJ829's HomePageSend a Private Message to PontiacJ829Direct Link to This Post
Now that we've figured out the issue why my rear is so loose, I won't be as hesitant going around the corners. Apparently the lower ball joint on the left rear was getting ready to fall off! My dad & I will be seeing you guys at Chef's tomorrow morning, guaranteed I'll be yawning.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2007 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
ok im leaving in 10 minutes!! and ill bring the Wii JIC see all soon!

(AC ill probably call before i get there to triple check cause i never actually talked to you directly just my homboy the OTHER AC )
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2007 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
All Fiero Show - Location TBD 10:30AM - 1:30 PM

TBD!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck! I'm getting ready to go up in a few minutes and don't know where TBD is? Anybody know?
PFF
System Bot
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2007 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
haha i wish i new F-I-E-R-O, if you figure it out let me know, my # is 203-676-9105, I will be leaving in about 10 min but i have an hour and a half drive.
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2007 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post

Jrgicehc

901 posts
Member since Dec 2006
well im leaving now, bobadooFunk, i grabbed your # as a backup plan incase i cant find it. i cant wait to get there
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2007 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Well, if we can't find 'em, we can make our own meet. I'll come up with our own tee-shirt design for it!
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2007 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005
if you have funk's number, PM me, I'll give you mine...
NY_FIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2007 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIERODirect Link to This Post
Can't wait to see pics....
We need to setup a live in car video feed next year...
the new 3ga could prob do it .. hmmmm,
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2007 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
what a great time... that was i think one of the top 10 coolest experiences for me. i have a video (sort-of) of me going around the track, and i got a few pics while i was going around the track (i got real good at taking pictures while driving on my way down to myrtle beach). i will post some up here probably tomorow.

what is the website for the professional photographer that was there? I will probably buy a picture from them. well it was nice to meet everyone and hopefully i will see you all at another event - Jason G. (red 88GT w/ gold wheels)
CLF-87SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2007 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CLF-87SESend a Private Message to CLF-87SEDirect Link to This Post
I agree, We had a great time also, definitely plan on doing this again - the website for pictures is www.tracktimephotos.com -- I just checked and there not posted to the site yet.

Carl
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2007 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Just a few pics...

Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2007 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
I had a really great time as well. I just got home and am exhausted so I going right to sleep. I will post the pics that I took tomorrow.

thanks everyone.

------------------
------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock