Pink Fiero ?? by Toodlees
Started on: 04-27-2008 04:16 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Toodlees on 04-28-2008 10:57 AM
Toodlees

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2008 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToodleesSend a Private Message to ToodleesDirect Link to This Post
Been feeling a bit bummed lately, so friends kidnapped me yesterday and one stop was the Majestic's Car Show in Regina. There were lots of very nice vehicles, however not one Fiero . Lots of car clubs from across Canada showed up, BC, Alberta, etc. some from US, it was a great time however it got me to thinking when I spoted the car below. Are there any Pink Fiero's? I'm expecting a good chunk of change back from Income Tax (ty gov't) perhaps enough for a nice paint job and the seats to be redone. I was going to keep it candy red, as it matches my Blazer however after seeing this car my mind got wandering... So any Pink Fiero's out there? And how about some custom interior seat pics? I need idea's=)

Got Bored, made a video =) Check it out. Majestics Car Show, 2008

[This message has been edited by Toodlees (edited 04-27-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2008 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
there is that pink one with the teddy bear wheels that keeps showing up every once in a while. I'll see if I can dig up a pic.

Rich
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2008 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

vicki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2008 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vickiSend a Private Message to vickiDirect Link to This Post
Hi Toodles,

I am tinkerining with the idea of having my car painted pink. Not THAT shade of pink exactly. It would have to be the perfect color for me to make that step.
Keep me informed if you make the leap.

Vicki
Toodlees

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2008 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToodleesSend a Private Message to ToodleesDirect Link to This Post
Well I'm really considering it but like you it has to be the right kind of pink!~!, however I really liked the Del Sol @ the car show, it really stood out. The lady who owns it did very well with her display that is for sure. On another note, I doubt too many guys will be asking to borrow my car then =). I think I will play around with paint shop pro somewhat and see what I can come up with.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock