Started on: 01-31-2009 04:09 PM
Replies: 126
Last post by: theogre on 09-06-2009 12:48 PM
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 572
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
Update:
Right Arm/hand still not better.
Leg so-so. Better with new brace. I can ride my stationary bike 1/2+ hour. Can "walk" a mile, maybe two, before I'm tired.

Get to drive fairly soon. Yea!! Dart Bus is awful.

Anybody have TH125 mounting bracket and if possible working mount for 84-86 l4 or any v6? (Two mount system.) I mostly need bracket.

I have 87 L4/auto with mono mount for tranny (see cave, torque strut) and it make the motor mount die again. I can't afford this. I'm just getting do drive again. Now this.....

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top of every forum page...)

IP: Logged
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
Ogre,

You mean this one? The black all-wrap-around one? This one is from an '88 L4.. If so, I've got an extra sitting in my driveway I'd be glad to send you, have NO idea what it'd cost to ship, but I could find out.

[This message has been edited by aaronkoch (edited 08-12-2009).]

aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post

aaronkoch

1643 posts
Member since Aug 2003
Oh, never mind, re-read your post..
Sorry, let me know if there's any other pieces you might need.
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2009 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
hey ogre, did you have any brain trauma from the stroke? when i had my brain injury and was in the brain and spinal unit in atlanta, there were quite a few people in the brain injury in patient unit that had strokes. some really cool people too though.

it took me about 8 months to get use back of my left arm. i still have a fell asleep feeling in the topside of my hand and foot to this day. october will be 3 years since my wreck and the brain injury. the cold does not play well with any of that.

getting better will take some time. as im finding out. glad your still with us man.
theogre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2009 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
aaronkoch
Yes I need 2 mount. thank anyway.

americasfuture2k
not know. I guess. right side paralysis. speech/typing are one problem now. Getting better. (could me 20min -half an hour doing this post.)
Nothing has change right arm in a while. 9 month. Can finger close, close arm, and lift shoulder, that is it.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2009 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
i had left side. i didnt think i would ever get any of it back, but it slowly came back. left side is still much much weaker than the right.

i have some problems with speech, thought process and trouble understanding complicated and complex things. cold temp regulation (can not tolerate the cold anymore) and some other things i can think of right now. oh, and a nifty trach scar! thats just one of the hundreds i have now its been said by some hot chick i forget now, scars add character. i must have a hella lot of character now.

hang in there man, it takes time.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | 87 GT Inside Test Run | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 01
3500 Fiero GT Test Run 02 | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 03 | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 04
modernize your fiero with technology!
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

theogre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
My first cave page from scratch still stroke. Allot of anigif and long sentenced.
LED vs Front Turn Signal.
Electrical, lighting, LED Market Light
(Made some edit but first scratch page.)
Check it out.
I can't decide which is harder... long sentence, ani gif, or figure out to put it all together. I hate ani gif before stroke.

------------------
(Jurassic Park)

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock