Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Would there be any interest in an '88 specific performance portfolio? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Would there be any interest in an '88 specific performance portfolio? by FieroFanatic13
Started on: 02-20-2009 03:55 PM
Replies: 44
Last post by: FieroFanatic13 on 04-30-2009 11:18 AM
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2009 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88wht-t-top:

I would also be interested, I've owned 4 GT's, a 86 1/2, 2 87's and my current 88 t-top

John

Alright! I have yet to figure out what it'll cost, but I'm not looking at make $ really. Just doing something nice!
IP: Logged
JDZFIERO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2009 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JDZFIEROSend a Private Message to JDZFIERODirect Link to This Post
I'm interested, count me in!
eajohnso

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2009 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eajohnsoSend a Private Message to eajohnsoDirect Link to This Post
I don't want this book I NEED it! I sold my SAAB 900 Turbo after one drive in an '88 GT. I've got half a dozen MG books on the shelf to go with my '65 MGB and my Fiero is feeling neglected.

Eric Johnson
Greene, NY
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2009 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
I like that idea! count me in
cash...paypal?
What about collecting from others their things and do kinda like a large compulation, I will pay for that kind of work and arangement as well.
No i don't have anything to add. but I am sure one or more members / clubs have had something differant to add.??
or just rock on the way your going

------------------

88 GT, 3800SC, Getrag 5sp. 12" Vette Rotors,Custom stuff done

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 04-29-2009).]

FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2009 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

I like that idea! count me in
cash...paypal?
What about collecting from others their things and do kinda like a large compulation, I will pay for that kind of work and arangement as well.
No i don't have anything to add. but I am sure one or more members / clubs have had something differant to add.??
or just rock on the way your going

This is what I'm working on, actually. I'm buying up and getting copies of ANYTHING I can find that is '88 Fiero related or things that are "post mortem" Fiero, such as retrospective or collecitibility articles, especially if they reference the '88's in any way.

I already have a way better collection that the Brooklands Road Test book does. And I HOPE to provide these in COLOR, not photocopied black and white like the Brooklands basically is...

I'll start a post here in general asking for anyone who is willing to share what they have to do so very soon. Thanks for the suggestion!

-Gary

[This message has been edited by FieroFanatic13 (edited 04-30-2009).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock