Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Post a picture of your car with aftermarket rims...... (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Post a picture of your car with aftermarket rims...... by ICCAMDFIERO
Started on: 01-02-2010 02:09 PM
Replies: 68
Last post by: chrishahn87 on 01-17-2010 10:09 AM
FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2010 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by $Rich$:

best looking ever,.....
wanna sell it?

Wow thanks!

Doubt I will want to sell any time soon. I waited for years to find a low mile Indy with Centerlines and a SuperDuty. This is the only one I have ever found like it for sale. Snatched it up and plan to keep it for as long as I can. If I have a change of heart I will message you first

Originally posted by Erik:

I love those wheels ..whish they were still availible

I wanted centerlines on this car for years, but honestly I have grown to love these wheels on it now. I don't think I have seen another set anywhere for a long time. Not sure if many sets were made because they were really dang expensive in the early-mid 80's

If you really want a set keep an eye oni this search.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com...odkw=fiero&_osacat=0

might get lucky and get a bolt pattern that matches Fiero.

[This message has been edited by FieroMonkey (edited 01-06-2010).]

IP: Logged
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2010 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
Mille Miglia MII 16x7 - been discontinued for years, but I came across the set for the red car on ebay about 1 1/2 years ago.

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 01-06-2010).]

F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2010 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

Mille Miglia MII 16x7 - been discontinued for years, but I came across the set for the red car on ebay about 1 1/2 years ago.

Anything special about the wheels? I just picked up an 87GT that has been in a garage for ten years, sadly the owner died and the son sold it. but I will do it Justus and I hope the original owner will look down on it and will be proud, It has the same wheels but 16 front and 17 on back and very wide, they are new as the tires were. I have never seen them before and was going to research them.

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2010 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

and here are Larry's wheels

I don't think I've ever seen wheels exactly like those before.

Are they still being marketed by their manufacturer, and if so, could you tell us what is their brand name is, as well as their identifying model number and/or model name?
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 398
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2010 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
a few of my fieros that i no longer own
white car has 16" Enkei's, (i really really liked these wheels)
orange car has 18" ACE's? and is now owned by menber Saboo

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by $Rich$ (edited 01-06-2010).]

$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2010 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

$Rich$

14575 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by FieroMonkey:
Wow thanks!

Doubt I will want to sell any time soon. I waited for years to find a low mile Indy with Centerlines and a SuperDuty. This is the only one I have ever found like it for sale. Snatched it up and plan to keep it for as long as I can. If I have a change of heart I will message you first

as you can see from my post ^^^^above^^^^ i have a soft spot for white areo notchies, i miss mine alot
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2010 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

I like the black wing and ground effects. Completes the package nicely and works very well on a white car IMO.
FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post

as you can see from my post ^^^^above^^^^ i have a soft spot for white areo notchies, i miss mine alot

Nothing worse than regretting the sale of a car you liked more than you realized at the time. I have done it twice in my life and am trying not to sell the ones I know I wont be able to find again later.

That was a nice one you had. I like the blacked out roof section
$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
thanks actually of all my fieros this one was my fav., not nearly the nicest, but the most fun, and good looking
to put the iceing on top of the regret cake, the new owner put it into a pole a week and a half after buying it from me
$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

$Rich$

14575 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by Fieroseverywhere:

I like the black wing and ground effects. Completes the package nicely and works very well on a white car IMO.

thanks, the ground efx were black in stock form, bieng it is an 86se, but the wing was painted black and moved about an inch back, and the black top became my fav.
if i ever own another fiero the top will be black
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
once I get mine back from paint and on the car I will post a pic for you.
PFF
System Bot
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchDirect Link to This Post

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F355spider:

Anything special about the wheels? I just picked up an 87GT that has been in a garage for ten years, sadly the owner died and the son sold it. but I will do it Justus and I hope the original owner will look down on it and will be proud, It has the same wheels but 16 front and 17 on back and very wide, they are new as the tires were. I have never seen them before and was going to research them.

Nothing really special about them, I just like the look. I would like to someday get another set with 17's with them being in the 9-10" width for use on the rears of both of mine. Curious what the size of your rear 17's are.
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

thanks, the ground efx were black in stock form, bieng it is an 86se, but the wing was painted black and moved about an inch back, and the black top became my fav.
if i ever own another fiero the top will be black

Thats right, I always forget the 86-87's had the black gfx. Mine is an 85GT and all 85's came with grey. The grey just doesn't look right on a silver car IMO... they always look, well, I guess "dirty" is the word I'm looking for.
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

Nothing really special about them, I just like the look. I would like to someday get another set with 17's with them being in the 9-10" width for use on the rears of both of mine. Curious what the size of your rear 17's are.

Not sure look like 10" I will put a tape to them rims always look wider than they are.
doublec4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post

Coming soon...

------------------

Check out my build!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html

California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2010 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
ASA AR1's 17x8 all around, front tires 215x45 BFG G-Force, rear tires 245x45 BFG G-Force, car is lowered approx 2 inches front on rear. Clearance is tight in frt wheelhouse at 12 o'clock position( small area minor rub through of wheelhouse liner and inside edge of fender), but I don't have any issues and handles great.

------------------

Car History: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/025670.html

TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2010 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroDirect Link to This Post
17's on the fron and 18's on the back. Tenzo wheels, don't remember the model name anymore.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2010 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post

------------------

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 01-09-2010).]

topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2010 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Rickady - Your Fiero is my favorite in regards to paint scheme. The first time you posted pics of it after it was painted, I knew what I wanted my Fiero to look like - I have different shades of blue and silver, but the overall scheme is the same.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2010 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:

Rickady - Your Fiero is my favorite in regards to paint scheme. The first time you posted pics of it after it was painted, I knew what I wanted my Fiero to look like - I have different shades of blue and silver, but the overall scheme is the same.

Cool, that looks nice. I like the marker covers. I think I want to try something like that but integrate the fog lights and turns signals.

PFF
System Bot
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2010 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

I took the pictures of the car as I picked it up still has the ten years of dust on it but was worth the five hundred dollars I paid for it.

falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2010 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
Ikon Storm 21 17x7 215/45ZR17

[This message has been edited by falcon_ca (edited 01-09-2010).]

OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2010 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

------------------
1985 RED & SILVER CUSTOM GT 2.8 V6...IT LOOKS NICE!

18" x 8" Original Roja's, 225-40-ZR18's up front, 265-35-ZR18's rears, Aerospeed adjustable coil-overs, KYB shocks, dropped 2"+, K&N filters, Holley side scoop, upgraded front & rear sway bars with poly, fully loaded, original paint!...and dreaming of a fierce 3800SC swap!

MountainHiBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2010 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MountainHiBlue87GTSend a Private Message to MountainHiBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Mikejhhr:

I really spent a lot of time into making a final decision on these TSW Indy 500's event hough there are not a lot of similar wheels in 18"X8" 35mm offset to choose from. I have 245/18/40 tires on the back and 235/18/40's on the front

When it came time to install them my front tires rubbed the top of the fenderwell because of the 1" drop Eibach springs. OOOPS!

Hmmm?

Since I was at West Coast Fiero, here is what we did:

Problem solved and works fine.

Regards,

David

BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2010 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Konig Sideways (40mm offset)
front: 17x7" with 225/45ZR17 and Eibach springs
rear: 18x8" with 245/40ZR18 and WCF coilover kit

Heh. My favourite. Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to be ordering the same wheel combo shortly for my Fiero.

Brad

------------------

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2010 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatDirect Link to This Post
Thank you. There is another user on here '87BEEGT' who has them on a yellow GT.

------------------

______'86 GT_____'71 GTO_____'70 GP____________ALL_AMERICAN!_____

batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2010 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
heres a photoshop pic from the future.

a BIG THANKS to 85SEnochie for the p-shop fix up.
Dan

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 01-16-2010).]

chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock