Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  The official TLG sponsorship thread. :) (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
The official TLG sponsorship thread. :) by Tony Kania
Started on: 02-09-2010 01:52 PM
Replies: 59
Last post by: Tony Kania on 12-17-2011 11:27 AM
DougC

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2010 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DougCSend a Private Message to DougCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Something like these?

I think at some point, Fiero1Fan was going to make a bucket for them similar to what he made for the hellas but there wasnt a whole lot of demand? I just made my own by cutting up stock buckets. Maybe Oslo could make up a bracket that works for these 4x6 headlights, retain the stock bucket (cut it) and voila you have slim rectangle pop ups that are cheaper? Just a thought.

Heres a link to the write up I did on these:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/076247.html

Yeah something like that! I saw your post when you started that build and forgot to fav it for follow up

***Edit***
My first page 2 ownage, go me!

[This message has been edited by DougC (edited 03-30-2010).]

IP: Logged
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2010 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Better bump this up. Got my computer back and running. (Thanks to fellow forum member, and Fiero nut Aaron Koch )

I have tons of pics to upload, and it has been a long day. I am going to throw up a page or two of pics in the morning, and show some more of the TLG wares. I tell you this, anyone thinking of maybe purchasing anything through them, DON"T THINK TWICE! I have never even considered being sponsored, let alone by such a fantastic company. I have nothing but praise for the products that I have acquired through TLG. I have purchased from them in the past, and obviously gotten some pretty cool swag for free also. Through every dealing with TLG, I have recieved nothing but great service, products, and support.

And don't forget, TLG offers upgrades for many more vehicles than our mid engined monsters.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Nice work tony.. Im thinking about ordering a few things form TLG for my green fiero. The red one might get a few upgrades from them as well but i think jimmy S has the most products on it right now.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2010 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2010 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
This show is know as the 13th annual Car-B-Que! What a great bunch of folks. I really can't say enough about the people that attended this event. Obviously I was the only Fiero owner in attendance. The car always had a crowd around it. There was really no category for my GT. They put me in the muscle car category? I just wanted to park next to my neighbor's Dino.

My next formal show will be the Jet City Fiero Club's Arlington event here in a few weeks. I am going to also take some more pics of the TLG products that I have currently installed. The C6 Corvette exaust tips couldn't have come out better.

More pics to follow....

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-11-2010).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2010 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Those of you that have purchased from TLG, feel free to post up some pics, and comments.
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Nice pictures! Thanks for posting

------------------
Top Line Group Automotive
-Aftermarket accessories for the Fiero
www.TLG-auto.com

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Something occurred to me while I was working on the custom rear end for my Fiero. It would be nice to have LED license plate lights. Hint-hint...

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 05-12-2010).]

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Something occurred to me while I was working on the custom rear end for my Fiero. It would be nice to have LED license plate lights. Hint-hint...

IT'S COMING THIS WEEKEND ACTUALLY!!
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Cool! I wanna buy some.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Cool! I wanna buy some.

Here's a secret!

If you buy this LED kit, you will get the correct LED bulbs to do your license plate lights:
Click Here

I just don't have the pictures yet of these same bulbs in the bumper.
Thanks!
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2010 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
I will have more pics coming soon of other TLG gear! Here is a close up of the C6 Corvette Exaust Tips... http://www.tlg-auto.com/sho...t_id=2&category_id=2

Don't mind the dirt, she is running great, and I have been putting some miles on the odometer. Nearly 70,500! I just had to show you how well the C6 tips polish up with very little effort. I just got back from an early evening drive, and actually had a gent in a C5 comment about the exaust tips while at a light. Yes, he had a very nice dark blue Vette, but I still had C6 tips.

In the next pic, you can see just how well they polish up.

In this pic, you will notice the TLG Stealth Wing Stands, peaking out from above the rear tail lights ... http://www.tlg-auto.com/sho..._id=19&category_id=2

I really love this pic! ^ She didn't come this way from the factory!

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-21-2010).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2010 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
A gentle weekend bump...
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oslo:

Here's a secret!

If you buy this LED kit, you will get the correct LED bulbs to do your license plate lights:
Click Here

I just don't have the pictures yet of these same bulbs in the bumper.
Thanks!

Well then... looks like I'll be placing another order very soon.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-30-2010 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Bumpity bump...

Let's get some other Top Line Group customers to post up some pics an testimonials. During tough economic times, it is great to have a company like TLG that stands behind their products. Let's keep them in business folks!

Believe it or not, I spent several hours this morning cleaning her up. The weather.....moist. The polen count....extremely hi. Negates the effort to clean it up this morning. The outlook for the week looks to be more crap weather. Hopefully next weekend the Jet City Fiero event in Arlington, WA will turn up some nice weather? Looking forward to meeting some of the Pennock's members while there.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-30-2010).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-15-2010 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Who's Fiero is that on the Pennock's sponsors header?

I am installing the TLG Level 2 HID Conversion today, and wanted to bump this thread. Pics of the lighting to follow this evening... http://www.tlg-auto.com/Fie...-Conversion-Kit.html

In the mean time, a few from this summers Northwest Fiero Fest...

The beautiful baby carriage next to me is my Love Amy. She is due to give birth to Benjamin Anthony on October 25th. I am guessing that I will really need to take care of the Fiero so he can drive it to his first Homecoming dance.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Nice showcase of the products Tony, the car looks great!

Nolan
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Congrats Tony!

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2010 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks BOH. Oslo has truely been great to me and my GT.

http://www.tlg-auto.com/Fie...-Conversion-Kit.html

There is some more interesting Fiero related things coming my way. I just need to keep some secrets.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 10-20-2010).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-17-2011 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump for Christmas. I know that there are a few last minute gift ideas floating around, and once again, wanted to commend TLG for their great products, EXCELLENT customer service, and continued involvement within our community.

Tony Kania
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock