Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Proposed East Tennessee UNOFFICIAL Fiero breakfast meet and greet.....!! (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Proposed East Tennessee UNOFFICIAL Fiero breakfast meet and greet.....!! by Pete Matos
Started on: 04-29-2011 12:28 PM
Replies: 96
Last post by: FieroAndrew on 12-23-2011 10:22 PM
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2011 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Rob,
Hey man that is some fine shootin' there..... You are pretty good with that thing ya know!! I like the rollin' shots of the back of my car because I never get to see it like that. It sure was a fun morning.... Thanks for posting this... peace

Gotta do it again soon....

Pete

IP: Logged
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2011 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fyrehazrd:

the end pieces actually crumbled soon as i removed this part....but i did make some...the joy of fabricating lol. but yea it would be to short i thought of that already i guess great minds think alike.

Fyrehazard, did you look on eBay? I found this and wonder if it wouldn't fix you up.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...545432#ht_1682wt_948

Robert
fyrehazrd

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2011 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrehazrdClick Here to visit fyrehazrd's HomePageSend a Private Message to fyrehazrdDirect Link to This Post
ya this did catch my attention but if im going to put that money into it i might as well get the 100 dollar one from fierostore this way i dont have to worry about a bid war.

thanks for the info tho

Wes
Axdrenalin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2011 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fyrehazrd:

ya this did catch my attention but if im going to put that money into it i might as well get the 100 dollar one from fierostore this way i dont have to worry about a bid war.

thanks for the info tho

Wes

Hey Wes, this guy has an EGR tube for $50, but he's in Canada. Still, might check with him and see what it would be shipped to you...

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/052173.html

Ax
fyrehazrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2011 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrehazrdClick Here to visit fyrehazrd's HomePageSend a Private Message to fyrehazrdDirect Link to This Post
Lol thats funny soon as you sent this i was already sending a pm to him, thanks for watching out for me :]

Wes

[This message has been edited by fyrehazrd (edited 05-18-2011).]

Ohiofierokid86

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-04-2011 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ohiofierokid86Send a Private Message to Ohiofierokid86Direct Link to This Post
If that black ttop had leather factory seats it would be a rare car!!! looks just like my dads the last 6 ttops where black with gray leather seats. still looks awesome!!!
Robs Fieros

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post
I can't be there Saturday but I might be able to make it this Sunday, Aug. 28.
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post

Robs Fieros

723 posts
Member since Oct 2004
This is the link to our website. http://home.comcast.net/~robsfieros58/site/ Come by and check us out, we're called the New East Tennessee Fiero Club.
Axdrenalin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rob, good to see you back around the forums! This particular get together was something we did several months ago, but it might be nice if we could get another one scheduled again for the near future. It wont be long before the leaves start changing, and a Fiero cruise through the mountains and photo opportunities with that kind of background would be great.

Last time we managed to get Pete Matos, FieroAndrew, Rockytop and myself together. Maybe we can get their attention again, as well as a bunch of others from the Eastern Tennessee region, and have another quick get together one day.

Anybody out there up for this?

Robert

[This message has been edited by Axdrenalin (edited 08-27-2011).]

Halcyon25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon25Send a Private Message to Halcyon25Direct Link to This Post
Once I get Renea up and running, Im game...
RobsFieros

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobsFierosSend a Private Message to RobsFierosDirect Link to This Post
Hey our website is still good, but we did change the name of our club to the New East Tennessee Fiero Club. And now we have our own forum. I had to re-register to get back on here.
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Axdrenalin:

Anybody out there up for this?

I'm game... but I won't be driving Judas that way. Would have to take my [new] daily driver instead.

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 08-29-2011).]

FieroAndrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAndrewSend a Private Message to FieroAndrewDirect Link to This Post
I'm still around. Trying to survive my last semester of school, so my availability is a bit wonky currently.
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchDirect Link to This Post
You can also get to Rob's club website here: http://easttennesseefieroclub.org/
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post
Are you still going to have a get together anytime soon? I have an automatic pickup truck that I drive now, so I can make it, or I can still drive my manual shift Fiero on warm days. And my sarms and shoulders are working great. My phone number still hasn't changed.
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post

Robs Fieros

723 posts
Member since Oct 2004
Our website address is http://home.comcast.net/~robsfieros58/site/ We are no longer called the East Tennessee Fiero Club, we are now called the New East Tennessee Fiero Club. We changed the name because we are a new part of our club since the accident.
FieroAndrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAndrewSend a Private Message to FieroAndrewDirect Link to This Post
I'm down to meet up sometime, as long as it doesn't fall on a work week. Won't be able to show off the car, but it's always nice to get together with everyone!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock