Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Reproduction Door Glasses For the Fiero (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Reproduction Door Glasses For the Fiero by prosource
Started on: 04-12-2012 09:10 PM
Replies: 91
Last post by: 2.5 on 01-16-2013 01:46 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2012 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierobsessed:

Yes, the Chinese manufacturer was unable to reliably produce glass shaped like ours. That part of it shatters our dreams of cheap glass. But, on the upside, is there any question of the quality of glass made by LOF?

I ordered 2 sets.

I havent heard anything since that email.

He said he will post pics of the tint. Waiting for that.
IP: Logged
flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 05:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobDirect Link to This Post
Sent Richard an email as I paid 1/2 for the grey tinted windows. He has not responded ( email sent Dec 10th ). Anyone who ordered the glass from him received product or correspondence?
hyperv6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post
I have not heard a thing on these. I am waiting.

I will not pay a thing till I see something more concrete.

[This message has been edited by hyperv6 (edited 12-19-2012).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:

I have not heard a thing on these. I am waiting.

I will not paid a thing till I see something more concrete.

Same here.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
I sent an e-mail saying that I needed the grey tinted windows and would pay the deposit but have not heard anything. My last previous contact was to decline on the green tint and say that I wanted grey. I have money waiting in a PayPal account and just need contact prior to releasing any of it.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 12-20-2012).]

hyperv6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post
By the way I did not intend my comment to be negitive here. I just normally do not pay for anything till all the details are worked out.
flimbob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobDirect Link to This Post
I actually have an invoice that says grey tint. I've paid 1/2 as the invoice stipulates. Has anyone else paid 1/2 and if so, have you received the windows or confirmation of delivery?
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
I am also interested in the gray tint windows. I requested pictures of both the standard and gray tint side by side so I could see the difference in the two. I have not gotten anything back yet. In Texas we are limited to a 35% tint to be legal on the drivers, and front passenger side windows. Hopefully, he will post some pictures soon.
flimbob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobDirect Link to This Post
Got an email from Richard. He says green tint should be shipping early Feb.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick 88:

I am also interested in the gray tint windows. I requested pictures of both the standard and gray tint side by side so I could see the difference in the two. I have not gotten anything back yet. In Texas we are limited to a 35% tint to be legal on the drivers, and front passenger side windows. Hopefully, he will post some pictures soon.

Still waiting for this.
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2013 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
Agreed, post some pictures when you guys get some of specifically the grey tinted glass.

------------------

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock