Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Need good thoughts for a forum member and his father (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Need good thoughts for a forum member and his father by infinitewill
Started on: 05-19-2012 08:35 PM
Replies: 52
Last post by: whodeanie on 05-29-2012 08:07 AM
redraif

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifDirect Link to This Post
Holy crap! I just saw this! Dean Patty & I are praying for you! You are such a great guy and all this is so unfair. Too much all at once. We are so sorry...

To keep this info where it can be easy to find...

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Ok I just gotoff the phone with infinatewill. After talking we decided the best way to go about it is to ask everyone to make donations directly into Deans PayPal account. This way he can access any donations immediately. His PayPal is dean@glassworksga.com
Please make donations as a GIFT so there are no paypal fees taken out of the donations.
I am sure whatever anyone can donate will be greatly appreciated. I under times are a little tough right now with him taking time from working to move the shop. And now having to spend time in CA with his family.

please forgive any grammar and spelling mistakes, as i typed this on my tablet while riding in a car

$25 sent

------------------
1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770
"SE" Stormtrooper Edition
Rescued, resuscitated and reversibly modified! (I'm so not done yet!)

Poly all round & Black Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45 on 18x8 (47 offset w/ 8-9mm spacer) 1.5 coils cut off 1984 WS6 springs
Rear: 265/35 on 18x8.5 (45 offset) Coil-overs w/ 10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Everything is the previous owners fault!

[This message has been edited by redraif (edited 05-23-2012).]

IP: Logged
mikejhjr

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrDirect Link to This Post
Dean, you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
Dean

Just found out today about your added difficulties. My condolences to you and your family

Frank
CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenDirect Link to This Post
Rest in peace.
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post
I am sorry to hear of this Dean. I know how difficult that can be as I have gone through the same with my dad. Just be strong and may you be surrounded by family and friends during this difficult time. I will include you in my prayers and God bless you and your family.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2012 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 03-24-2015).]

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2012 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post

infinitewill

2335 posts
Member since Mar 2009

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 03-24-2015).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2012 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Losing someone, especially a parent is never easy.

May the pain fade quickly and the family be blessed to heal.

Never met his dad, but he raised a pretty darned good son, so he must have been a pretty incredible guy.

Hang in there Dean and best wishes.
redraif

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2012 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for sharing Dean's message with us!
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2012 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post
Dean, My sincere thoughts to you and your family. Remember to celebrate his life as it is not the end but a new beginning for your dad. May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared, comfort you now and in the days ahead.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2012 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Dean,
As I posted elsewhere, I lost my father in 88.
I send my sympathy and condolences to you and your family.

Peace.
PFF
System Bot
DPoppelll

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2012 03:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DPoppelllSend a Private Message to DPoppelllDirect Link to This Post
Dean,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and your family in this time of grief.

Dan
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Hi, all
I am back in Atlanta now I few back sat. night. for the last 2 days all I have done is slept. I was wiped out from all that has been going on in my life.
I want to thank all of you for your thoughts, prayers, well wishes and friendship. you have no idea what this has ment to me. I will be back at the shop today to get things rolling again, I know several of you are needing things and I will get them out as fast as we can.
thank you again.
D.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock