Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  PFF member in bad accident tonight!!! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
PFF member in bad accident tonight!!! by mattm
Started on: 11-15-2004 10:03 PM
Replies: 128
Last post by: pokeyfiero on 11-22-2004 03:03 AM
alienfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for alienfieroSend a Private Message to alienfieroDirect Link to This Post
Prayers out to you.
IP: Logged
fieroman87

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman87Send a Private Message to fieroman87Direct Link to This Post
I have no doubt that Steve's gonna pull through w/o a hitch, it his friends and their families that i'm worried about.
Seems that he faired better than the rest. My prayers are going out to the family who just lost thier 'lil girl.
there's no real way to describe this feeling...

-Arty

MamaPenguin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2004 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MamaPenguinSend a Private Message to MamaPenguinDirect Link to This Post
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Steve, his family, and friends. Its a long hard road ahead. But he is young and has a great heart. Good Luck Steve! Never give up! Keep fighting. We are fighting for you here!

Matt if you all need anything let us know.

Love and prayers,
Eric (DelawareFiero) , Karen (MamaPenguin), Logan, and Brooke

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2004 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Stay strong, my Brother.
Extra power is on the way.
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 327
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Damn. Steve is a nice guy too. Anyone that goes and sees him plese give him my best and tell him I wont chase him with the skewer anymore. He'll know what it means. Leave that until he is feeling a litte better though. Give my regards to his mum too. SHe must be going through hell right now.

------------------

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
I hope he pulls through ok. Thats never a good thing to hear.
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
Sending a prayer.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
My prayers to all involved. My prayers to all of us. They were going awful fast but it could happen a number of ways...............(there, but for the grace of God, go I)............to any of us. Be carefull all !
Glad to hear his condition is being lowered .
Damn it !
blackie2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackie2m6Click Here to visit blackie2m6's HomePageSend a Private Message to blackie2m6Direct Link to This Post
This is a shock to read, please send "get better" wishes from Jelly2m8 and I. We met Steve and his Mom at Carlisle this past year, spent most of the weekend chatting with them. Tell his Mom to be strong and let them know that the Canadians are thinking of all of them.
It's times like this that it is really hard to be far away from great people and friends. Stay strong Steve, and rest up. We'll see you in May at Carlisle.

The other families are in our prayers as well, hope things start looking up soon.

PS I would also like to send a card to the family and to Steve, if you could PM the address I would greatly appreciate it.

Take care and remember there is an extended family here rooting for you.

Blackie2m6 and Jelly2m8
Nova Scotia Canada.

------------------

Fieros_Forever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieros_ForeverSend a Private Message to Fieros_ForeverDirect Link to This Post

I will pray for Steve tonight. Please keep us informed on what is going on. If anyone gets to see him, please tell him that Fieros_Forever sends his best. I do not post alot, but I've been here for over two years, so most people recognize the name.

I am the same as many people here, and feel like people here are family. If we start to do anything for him as a group, someone please PM me in case I miss the thread.(Although I'm on here everyday.)

Godspeed for a quick recovery. I am praying for him. Keep us informed.

-FF
1986 Fiero 2M6

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
I'm so sorry to hear that. Give him my best and I will keep him and his friends and their families in my prayers.

I'd like the address also.

PFF
System Bot
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 05:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

I'm so sorry to hear that. Give him my best and I will keep him and his friends and their families in my prayers.

I'd like the address also.

Send him some of those great cookies you make when he's feeling better. I'm sure he'd feel a lot better. I know they brightened my day Any updates on his condition?

Kris

ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 05:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post
All of my thoughts and prayers….

------------------

85 SE (My first love)
84 Indy 4 Speed
84 Indy Auto 43,000 miles

fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 05:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
Thinking good thoughts his way.

Do you know the room number?

I found the address for the hospital:

Hershey Medical Center
500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033

717-531-8484

------------------

Where will the road take you today?

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
And I was feeling sorry for myself...I am so sad to hear this terrible news, and Ellie´s and my best wishes are with them all now. I hope a full recovery is achieved by all.
Please, let´s all learn from this tragedy, and some good may come from their suffering.
God bless
Nick
fierofetish
YellowRooster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowRoosterSend a Private Message to YellowRoosterDirect Link to This Post
Thoughts and prayers with them.

Mike

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Thoughts and prayers go out to all. Really sorry to hear of this.
sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post
I'm almost at a loss for words. How very sad!! I can only agree with what everyone else has said. Let him know we're thinking of him and praying for a speedy recovery!

Make sure to keep us updated!

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post
Sending thoughts and prayers. We are all hoping for a good update.
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
Prayers and best wishes for Steve and his friends.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I hope he recovers real soon. I have seen him at a couple of the Pennsylvania shows and even talked to him. He is a nice guy. It's a shame that this happened, hopefully all the young drivers out there can learn a lesson from this. May God have mercy on those who didn't survive and take care of those who did.
PFF
System Bot
Zoom88

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Zoom88Click Here to visit Zoom88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Zoom88Direct Link to This Post
I am very sorry to hear about the accident. I will pray for them and the Doctors administering to them and please keep us posted on there condition.
JKFIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JKFIEROSend a Private Message to JKFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:
I'll reserve my rant about people driving like they are immortal for another time, and instead send my hopes for a full recovery to all that still have that option.
Please drive safely, people.

What can I say..............

Of course, they, along with their families, will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I pray that they both recover fully.

But a person is dead. Needlessly. What the hell was the driver thinking???
Sorry. The anger just comes out on issues like this.

sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JKFIERO:

But a person is dead. Needlessly. What the hell was the driver thinking???
Sorry. The anger just comes out on issues like this.

Its a shame but most young drivers don't think very hard about what they are doing. I was with a friend of mine the other night on the way back from the beach and he decided that he was going to see just how fast he could go. Well we're in the middle of a huge tunnel when he decides to do this. I'm in the passenger seat just laughing it up until he got to almost 95mph. He pushed his car to 125mph before he started to freak out. We're in the middle of the freaking ocean (in a tunnel) and he's going 125 mph. And all of the sudden, it hit me....one wrong move on his part could kill us. I brought it up to him afterwards and he's like "OMG, I never thought of it like that". Its sad, but true.

He's 18 and I'm 19. I'm ussually a very mature 19, but that night was stupid! I'm very thankful that nothing bad happend to anyone that night.

I really hope Steve and his friend pull through okay. And may God bless the person who didn't.

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Any news?
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Thoughts and prayers go out from my family to all those involved.

Could someone PM me an addy to send a card?

------------------

My Web page | The Turbo Super Duty Build.

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 504
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
I'll be praying.

What is the name of the one that didn't make it? I'd like to offer a special thought at services Sunday.

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Matt and I definitely offer our prayers. MattM if you can e-mail me Steve's parents number I'd appreciate it!

Jen & Matt

APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyDirect Link to This Post
Updates?

[This message has been edited by APShaughnessy (edited 11-16-2004).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
I'm sending thoughts and prayers.

Please keep us updated on his condition. Also, let him know a lot of folks on PFF are with him.

Spyhunter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyhunterSend a Private Message to SpyhunterDirect Link to This Post
That's tragic. Beyond healing from the injuries, I wish him and his friends and their families the greatest courage in healing their hearts. What a terrible thing. Drive safely everyone!
PFF
System Bot
LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEDirect Link to This Post
stay strong man!
i'll be in your corner in spirit
James

------------------

FieroAurora

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAuroraSend a Private Message to FieroAuroraDirect Link to This Post
Godspeed to Steve's recovery. I send my love as does Rob. I would love to also send a card if possible. Hope today is finiding him better than yesterday.

love always
Aurora and Rob

Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
He he recovers quickly. Get Well Soon!

- Flamberge

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Prayers sent.

Local News Link

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 11-16-2004).]

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Steve was just elected our photography director...he's such a great guy. I have a call into the Plumby's. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything.

Jen

zMacK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zMacKSend a Private Message to zMacKDirect Link to This Post
holy **** thats worse then I expected.....
I hope they pull through
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 398
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
i would also really appreaciate an address to send a card, either a home or hospital

------------------
Rich AIM: ONE FAST 2M8:98 Black GTP 2 Dr
3.25 pulley,magnuson snout, 72mm TB, RAT PCM,
TOG Headers, Borla cat back, 3” to mufflers, No cat, 160 stat, Big brakes, Eibach's, KYB’s PRJ 10mm Wires, autolite 104’s, and more
white-- 86se V6 daily driver--Slammed FOR SALE $1,500!
Gold--- 86se 355 SBC almost finished
92 325I slammed with basic mods

Doug Chase

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2004 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug ChaseSend a Private Message to Doug ChaseDirect Link to This Post
Damn, that seriously sucks.

Get well soon, dude!

Doug

AaronZ34

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 408
User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2004 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AaronZ34Click Here to visit AaronZ34's HomePageSend a Private Message to AaronZ34Direct Link to This Post
I'm glad he lived and hope he makes it out to drive another Fiero.

I think he has some people to thank for his life, mainly the local fire department.

------------------
1992 Lumina Z34 5-speed For Sale
14.78 @ 92.68

1992 Lumina Z34 5-speed For Sale
Offered to donated its organs to Fiero

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors