Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Mindless self indulgence. SHUT ME UP warning* Uncensored (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Mindless self indulgence. SHUT ME UP warning* Uncensored by Chris Hodson
Started on: 06-21-2008 03:14 AM
Replies: 50
Last post by: DjDraggin on 07-04-2008 04:46 PM
DCRFiero1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jermz238:

lol GWAR is awesome. Also love R+, although after Mutter they went down the toilet. Sehnsucht is the best album by far. Couldn't stand Reise, Reise or Rosenrot. Too bad their pyrotechnics prevent them from playing in the states. :[

They havent gone down the toilet, their music has just matured. Going from more metal riffs, and screaming to more electronic influence and more actual singing. I will be the first to admit Rosenrot was not the best album, but Reise, Reise, that is the best. There first album is a close second. Makes me wonder what direction they will go with the new one coming out...
IP: Logged
Jermz238

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DCRFiero1:

They havent gone down the toilet, their music has just matured. Going from more metal riffs, and screaming to more electronic influence and more actual singing.

read: were neutered in an attempt to pander to the masses, while losing a significant portion of their original fanbase.
Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post06-23-2008 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

What, because I have no desire to swallow Rammstein spunk at a concert like you apparently do, I'm a "prude"? Sorry fella, but my interest in sex is strictly with females.

No need to go to PMs. Anything more I care to say (not that there is at this point) will be stated right here.

I never forced you to watch it. I even gave clear warning in my post as to its NSFW nature.

This has nothing to do with Rammstein, it has to do with censorship. Your backwards line of thinking has lead to the burning of books and the persecution of women. I hate it when conservatives put their noses in places they don't belong. It is not your job to police the world or this forum for material that you deem offensive.

[This message has been edited by Tinton (edited 06-23-2008).]

Psychosis39

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Psychosis39Send a Private Message to Psychosis39Direct Link to This Post
why do trolls have to mess up innocent threads?

Anyone into any of these bands

Einsturzende neubauten
bauhaus
wumpscut
fronte 242
apoptygma berzerk
icon of coil
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tinton:

This has nothing to do with Rammstein, it has to do with censorship. Your backwards line of thinking has lead to the burning of books and the persecution of women. I hate it when conservatives put their noses in places they don't belong. It is not your job to police the world or this forum for material that you deem offensive.

And it's not your job to tell me what I should like.

How the hell does my distaste for that one video equate to "censorship" and to "the burning of books and the persecution of women"?

Accusing me of being a "conservative" is pretty funny considering a few members of this forum have labeled me a "leftist liberal".

Tinton, what part of the following don't you understand?

Previously posted by Patrick:

I’ve got as much of a right to comment on this band’s antics as someone else has to post a link to their vids. I made no suggestion that this band should be banned or prevented from performing.

Quit trying to make a "censorship" issue out of my disgust for single video from a band I've never heard of before. I posted what I thought of it. Big deal. I didn't ask or suggest that the link be removed from this thread.

As much as it may distress you Tinton, I'm allowed to dislike whatever I want, whether it's your favorite band or butterscotch ice cream or plaid pants. Seems to me you're the one who wishes to have tighter control over others.
Syme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SymeSend a Private Message to SymeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Psychosis39:

why do trolls have to mess up innocent threads?

Anyone into any of these bands

Einsturzende neubauten
bauhaus
wumpscut
fronte 242
apoptygma berzerk
icon of coil

If you like those, you should really check out e-craft.
ogre is another. -----> Nivek Ogre from Skinny Puppy, Tim Skold (love everything he's been involved with)...
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2008 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
yea Rammsteins music did chill out a lot but it still sounds great. It may not have the same hard feeling to it but it still has the same passion! Just because a band doesnt sound exactly the same as they did ten years ago doesnt they arent good still.

the great thing about that: you can listen to Rammstein if you want to rock out, chill out, have crazy sex, have passionate sex

its all good

and as always.... Gwar effin rocks!!
DCRFiero1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2008 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by BekaintaFunk:

yea Rammsteins music did chill out a lot but it still sounds great. It may not have the same hard feeling to it but it still has the same passion! Just because a band doesnt sound exactly the same as they did ten years ago doesnt they arent good still.

the great thing about that: you can listen to Rammstein if you want to rock out, chill out, have crazy sex, have passionate sex

its all good

and as always.... Gwar effin rocks!!

Couldnt have put it better myself.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2008 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
for anyone into rammstein check out Eisbrecher.... simply amazing.

(also Megaherz and Tanzwut altho Tanzwuts newest CD is leauges better than all the rest, Schattenreiter it is by far one og the most Epic heartfelt moving metal CD's i own. Its Midevil Metal they use bagpipes and old flute things as well as guitars and such Der Arzt is one amazing song)

------------------

See my film creations..
Black Betty Build
Black Betty, Round 2

afRaceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2008 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for afRaceRSend a Private Message to afRaceRDirect Link to This Post
Since you brought up fold metal. Check out Eluveitie, they have the bags and pipes, and there is even a hurdy gurdy

[This message has been edited by afRaceR (edited 07-04-2008).]

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2008 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
To throw a wrench in here,

Emanuel Fialik of Pilgrim Management GmbH, which represents German industrial metal pioneers RAMMSTEIN, has issued the following press release:

"On the 13th of July 2007 the industrial gothic top act RAMMSTEIN announces that after the release of the next studio album, which is about to get finished, the current singer and frontman Till Lindemann will leave the band.

"Till's decision is mainly based on the increasing inharmoniousness within the band and was well deliberated. He will head now for other challenges which can be a solo career or maybe a new project (as of his own words).

"The band decided not to quit but announce a new singer. There is a clear statement coming from Richard Kruspe and Christoph Schneider that 'nobody ever can replace Till Lindemann' but since 'we have still so much fun doing RAMMSTEIN we looked for a new singer which is charismatic in his own way without copying Till.'

"The new singer which was found and signed to be the new RAMMSTEIN frontman is the co-founder and ex-member of the electro industrial act KMFDM and current singer of SLICK IDIOT — En Esch — who recently moved to Berlin to join the band.

"We all will miss Till Lindemann who gave us many years of joy by listening to his unique grinding voice. Please welcome the talented En Esch — Till's footsteps are big, but maybe he can dry our tears rapidly."

RAMMSTEIN will issue its "Völkerball" DVD in the U.S. in September. The exact release date will be announced soon.

RAMMSTEIN's latest album, "Rosenrot", received its long-overdue U.S. release in March 2006 via Universal Music. The CD, which was certified platinum in Germany for sales in excess of 200,000 copies within two weeks of release in October 2005, topped the official album chart in Germany, Austria and Finland, and landed at No. 2 in Sweden and Denmark, No. 4 in the Netherlands and the Czech Republic, No. 5 in France, No. 6 in Me

.......................I don't think it lasted.

And did you know Gwar is an ever changing lineup. Almost like a hey wanna play with gwar for a while? Where do I sign up! been around since 84 and still going strong.

Oh and you should check them out playing Jerry springer.. LOL Shock rock episode (they needed ICP, Manson, and cooper on there though)
Manson is hands down one of the most intelligent people I've ever met. They all know if you stir the pot it produces publicity and that makes money.
Bad publicity is 1000 times better then good anyday of the week!

HAHAHAHA GWAR on Joan is Sooo funny! Early 90s and they talk of 2 live crew. Makes me feel old..

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 07-04-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay