Started on: 10-05-2009 11:22 PM
Replies: 90
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 10-09-2009 12:08 AM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Another inteligent dicussion thread ruined thanks to turboguy........In before the trash can.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-06-2009).]

IP: Logged
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by turboguy327:

It doesnt look like he has. He still owns it so thats open too. Not only does he own it but it has plates so he still hopes to drive it, it would seem. He always says he has no money buthe wont sell the honda?? Cuz he still likes the little yellow car. lol. So it seems he is still a ricer. DIdnt he spray paint his fiero too??

When do i say i dont hame money? I dont have time to repair it.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
Another intelligent discussion thread ruined thanks to turboguy........In before the trash can.

Fixed that for ya
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post
Wow...cute girls. You take them shopping with you?? They help you pick out shirts??
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

Wow...cute girls. You take them shopping with you?? They help you pick out shirts??

Yes in fact another one of my girlfriends bought me that shirt.

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Yes in fact another one of my girlfriends bought me that shirt........

She obviously did it to keep other girls away from you, i've never seen a pink shirt on a straight man(Unless your the first)

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

She obviously did it to keep other girls away from you, i've never seen a pink shirt on a straight man(Unless your the first)

One of my old highschool buddys whore a pink tux to seinor prom........He ****** the prom queen that night and her best friend. I was stuck in the other room with my date makin our own noise. Plus you know of all people that Im straight.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
never mind

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

One of my old highschool buddys whore a pink tux to seinor prom........He ****** the prom queen that night and her best friend. I was stuck in the other room with my date makin our own noise.

Thats Different, Prom night you can wear anything dressed up, and the more off the wall... the better
FieroFiend

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFiendSend a Private Message to FieroFiendDirect Link to This Post
Pretty well just called yourself a retard.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFiend:

Pretty well just called yourself a retard.

Im not arguing im just telling him to leave me alone and proving everything he says about me is BS. Not one bit of fighting words except for the slow supra comment.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Thats Different, Prom night you can wear anything dressed up, and the more off the wall... the better

Dude rocks pink all the time outside of prom to.

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

LOL this ones better

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 10-06-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

LOL this ones better

.......I'm not amused.

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

.......I'm not amused.

Sorry, heres a better version

Someone reported the image so heres one edited:

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 10-07-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I give up **** this thread. I'm done with it every thing i post in the off topic area just seems to make its way into a PK bashing thread and im sick of it. What started as somthing I saw that i though some people would have a nice laugh about turned into this again. Yes I have a rice burner. Yes the thing bearley runs under its own power yes I know its a rice burner. I hold onto it 1 because its kinda hard to sell looking like that and with a bad motor. 2 because my grandad gave it to me just before he died and it has sentimental value to me. 3 because I want to make an attepmt this winter to replace the motor and get a nice learneing experiance from it. Anything else you want me to admit about it? And yes I do rock a pink shirt every now and than. Real men can whear pink.

1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
Wow. What the hell happened to this thread, haha?

P.S. Pink shirt does not equal gay. Maybe it's different in other parts of the country, but here it's more than acceptable. I've got several pink dress shirts that I wear on multiple occasions. Just because a dude has the balls to wear pink in public doesn't make him any less straight.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986 Fiero GT:

Wow. What the hell happened to this thread, haha?

P.S. Pink shirt does not equal gay. Maybe it's different in other parts of the country, but here it's more than acceptable. I've got several pink dress shirts that I wear on multiple occasions. Just because a dude has the balls to wear pink in public doesn't make him any less straight.

Very well put

OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post

I think the rice burners in my area have hit a new all time low. The past couple of weeks under almost every honda civic I see right next to the fart can they are now hanging small stuffed animals from the chassie of there car. Just now as I was leaving wawa I was in my fiero with this kid in a black civic next to me giving me the evil lets race glare. So the light turns green and I let him take off with the legandary bee hive rubble being the dumba** he wanted to be and I saw another stuffed animal hanging under the back of his car. Anyone else seeing this "new thing"?

Wild... I actually saw one on my trip last week. I thought it was awfully strange but I didn't realize it was a trend.
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
It wasn't hanging on the back bumper.. But I kept one in the back seat of my old mustang. lol

Kon!
leppy_89

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for leppy_89Send a Private Message to leppy_89Direct Link to This Post
My brother, myself, and the other guys in his wedding all wore pink.

I have three pink dress shirts, and I've got two t-shirts that are pink.

Let me check..yep, still like women. Lol. You guys are harsh.

PK, you really do need to work on your grammar and typing dude.

EDIT: Can't help you on the Honda, that is baaaaad hahaha.

[This message has been edited by leppy_89 (edited 10-06-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
In Ricks defense, I was a total 80's nut back in the day and wore all the Miami Vice pastel colors, had the hair look and everything. I still have neon orange, pink and green shirts that I wear once in a while. Hell, I still wear the baggy multi-colored work out pants. The difference between most men is whether they feel comfortable wearing what is concidered "female" colors. I'm 37 and still wear clothes that are not "hip" and are multi-colored. No one says anything to me about the way I dress in public...and if they do, it's usually some young harmless kid with a big mouth and if it is an adult, they usually get the flat side of my shoe embedded in their forehead.
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, heres a better version

Thanks, BOH, I just spit coffee on my keyboard!
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

Where can you see lions?

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MordacP:

Now they have these wannabee race car tow hooks (you know, for when the race car plows into a barrier or a ditch, they pull it out.) but they're aluminum and they're about 2 millimeters thick. I guess they find the idea of burying the car in a tire barrier to be pretty glamorous.

I just ran into one of those on I-880 today. I thought the exact same thing.....a thin piece of aluminum to pull a car. I guess that was one of the cheaper mods...yet highly visible ones to do. This guy took stupid one step further. He had a strut brace in his rear view window to contain all that ricer power
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post

Where can you see lions?

Lmao. wtf.

This particular Lion is from Bleach. And he's a soul trapped in a plush toy who is rather obsessed with boobs(Who isn't?).

1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

Lmao. wtf.

This particular Lion is from Bleach. And he's a soul trapped in a plush toy who is rather obsessed with boobs(Who isn't?).

Pedo-lion?
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

Pedo-lion?

Sorta.. I think technically he is into mature girls. The main object of his attraction in that show is towards a character that is portrayed as being 'wise beyond her years'.

I could totally put a kon in the back window..... or a pedo bear.
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

darkhorizon

12279 posts
Member since Jan 2006
Oh, I am most defiantly the weirdest dresser in my fairly large group of guy friends.. and I am the ONLY one that wears a pink shirt, on a very very rare occasion, and typically as a joke.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
In before trash truck.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

In before trash truck.

Lol i just put my honda and my fiero in the garage. Mu neighbors have been complaning that my honda hasent moved from that spot in about 3 years so i put it in the gargae and the fiero is in there...well because its the only other car that will fit in there with it.
PFF
System Bot
BazookaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Don't feel bad PK, I own a pink shirt as well. I never WEAR it, but it's in the closet somewhere. Guys usually make fun of other guys to boost their own egos. Don't let them get to you

On another note, have you ever considered selling the....uh... "extras" on the honda, and using the money to put it back to stock, then sell it? You might get a better price for it, Unless you can find some dumb ricer kid that would pay loads for it...

Just a thought.

Dave

------------------
BAZOOKAFIERO's Junk

"I can feel your fear and weakness, I see my own in the mirrors of your eyes"

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Deabionni:

Thanks, BOH, I just spit coffee on my keyboard!

Sorry, someone reported the image so I edited it for the pink shirt value

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

No i dident report it.

motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by WBailey1041:
Whats that old saying about polishing a turd........?

Ya' can buff all you want,
but it's still a turd!

Joe
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by BazookaFiero:

Don't feel bad PK, I own a pink shirt as well. I never WEAR it, but it's in the closet somewhere. Guys usually make fun of other guys to boost their own egos. Don't let them get to you

On another note, have you ever considered selling the....uh... "extras" on the honda, and using the money to put it back to stock, then sell it? You might get a better price for it, Unless you can find some dumb ricer kid that would pay loads for it...

Just a thought.

Dave

Lol i dont know what im gona do with that freekin pirate ship i want to get it running again and get it back to stock to just use it as a daily driver.

1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post

I think the problem is a hard 'R' that gets thrown out in there. Just sayin'.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

I think the problem is a hard 'R' that gets thrown out in there. Just sayin'.

retarded or rick?
FrugalFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrugalFieroDirect Link to This Post

These 2 are what i drive now

So you're driving your Firebird with the knocking engine (and possible thrown rod)?

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/067859.html

[This message has been edited by FrugalFiero (edited 10-07-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FrugalFiero:

So you're driving your Firebird with the knocking engine (and possible thrown rod)?

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/067859.html

OK I'm sorry I dident know I had to be to the pin point about this.............. I was driving this up until it happend. And while moving it around in my driveway the other day it wasent making any noise at all Only makes a rattel in reverse so it might be a transmission problem. I havent gotten to get under the car to dignose it yet.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-07-2009).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock