Started on: 10-05-2009 11:22 PM
Replies: 90
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 10-09-2009 12:08 AM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Sorry, someone reported the image so I edited it for the pink shirt value

Wow! They really wouldn't like the one I sent you then, huh?! I'm still LMFAO over that one!
IP: Logged
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
BTW, My new "OFFICIAL" Thread Trash Truck. I added some new details and if you look closely, you'll see a hint of Dude16 in there

motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
/\ /\ /\ /\I don't care who you are, that there is funny!!! /\ /\ /\ /\

Joe
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

She obviously did it to keep other girls away from you, i've never seen a pink shirt on a straight man(Unless your the first)

It was then end of the 80's start of the 90's. A button down shirt and tie, I wore in the color pink frequently along with my Z. Cavaricci slacks. I wore them to highschool several times my senior year. Heck, I even had a purple silk button down shirt I wore also. Itallian loafers, stylish belt, Jimmy Z's and Body Glove bracelets complemented my clothing well. I used to have girls hitting on me all the time, even ones I didn't want to like me. I was straight then, still straight now. Pink isn't nothing but another color.

That said I haven't worn pink in a long time. With my current occupation dress clothes are not needed. Whatever I waer to work comes home stained in grease.

Oh, and PK, if you want you can drop that Accord off here. Paint it a decent color and replace those amber turn/parking (?) lights on the front with something a little more stylish and it wouldn't be that bad.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

It was then end of the 80's start of the 90's. A button down shirt and tie, I wore in the color pink frequently along with my Z. Cavaricci slacks. I wore them to highschool several times my senior year. Heck, I even had a purple silk button down shirt I wore also. Itallian loafers, stylish belt, Jimmy Z's and Body Glove bracelets complemented my clothing well. I used to have girls hitting on me all the time, even ones I didn't want to like me. I was straight then, still straight now. Pink isn't nothing but another color.

That said I haven't worn pink in a long time. With my current occupation dress clothes are not needed. Whatever I waer to work comes home stained in grease.

Oh, and PK, if you want you can drop that Accord off here. Paint it a decent color and replace those amber turn/parking (?) lights on the front with something a little more stylish and it wouldn't be that bad.

Lol thanks for the offer. Ill show a video tomorrow of what im dealing with with that accord. This week i have had the fire company at my house almost 2 times because of it......(thats how much it somkes at 95K miles) I have to hand it to hondas motors though. This one has been to hell and back twice and it still will not die.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-08-2009).]

N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
Lol thanks for the offer. Ill show a video tomorrow of what im dealing with with that accord. This week i have had the fire company at my house almost 2 times because of it......(thats how much it somkes at 95K miles) I have to hand it to hondas motors though. This one has been to hell and back twice and it still will not die.

When you rebuilding her? I need experience rebuilding engines. I'll definitely lend a hand.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

When you rebuilding her? I need experience rebuilding engines. I'll definitely lend a hand.

Im affraid to look inside the motor in it. plus i drove the car like i stole it yesterday so i dont trust the motor in it anymore. You wana hekp me replace the motor once i buy an engine hoist your more then welcome.

N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
I'm cool with that too. I've got a pretty large garage too if we need it.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

I'm cool with that too. I've got a pretty large garage too if we need it.

Lol nah ill be doing it in my garage. 2 car pretty big 2 car at that plus i dont think the honda would make it to where you live. it has surprised me in the past though. I culdent get it above 75MPH but it made it to harrisburg and back on a little emergency trip i took a few years back.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
That's what a neighbor with a tow truck and an owed favor is for though. lol
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2009 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

That's what a neighbor with a tow truck and an owed favor is for though. lol

Lol Im not driving an hour to work on my own car. Once i get an engine hoist i plan on knocking it out in a weekend.

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock