Started on: 10-05-2009 11:22 PM
Replies: 90
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 10-09-2009 12:08 AM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I think the rice burners in my area have hit a new all time low. The past couple of weeks under almost every honda civic I see right next to the fart can they are now hanging small stuffed animals from the chassie of there car. Just now as I was leaving wawa I was in my fiero with this kid in a black civic next to me giving me the evil lets race glare. So the light turns green and I let him take off with the legandary bee hive rubble being the dumba** he wanted to be and I saw another stuffed animal hanging under the back of his car. Anyone else seeing this "new thing"?

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-05-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
lol, I haven't seen that yet around here, but wouldn't be surprised at all if thats the new thing to do.

Nothing tougher than a raggedy stuffed animal hanging under your car.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xanth:

lol, I haven't seen that yet around here, but wouldn't be surprised at all if thats the new thing to do.

Nothing tougher than a raggedy stuffed animal hanging under your car.

Thats what I keep saying A bunch of my friends are big into this JDM crap my one friend went as far as to coin a JDM panda which was a stuffed kung fu panda doll. to go along with his 240SX. I gave him the following look and asked how does that make your car preform any better it just makes you look stupied.

all4u

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for all4uSend a Private Message to all4uDirect Link to This Post
That isn't a stuff animal, that is one of the hamsters that powered the car. What happens is the hamsters get loaded up with too much vtec and sometimes they have a heart attack and die. If they don't die then, they sure will when they are on vtec and the NAWS!

Now that I have made fun of the fart can crowd, go ahead and flame me and give me negative ratings, I don't care, I hate those noisy, obnoxious, underpowered, oil burning, rust bucket crap boxes.

I wish one of those idiots would race my 89 firebird formy. They don't know about power till they stare at the tail lights of 383 cubes on the juice!
Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakDirect Link to This Post
I thought the rusted hood trend was going to catch on and be the next big 'rice' thing, but from around here it doesn't look like that's happened.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

I'm sorry but that's some retarded mess right there. Nothing says 'fast' like a perfectly rusted hood that so conveniently just affected the hood.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Just humor me. Post a pic of YOUR honda
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by all4u:

That isn't a stuff animal, that is one of the hamsters that powered the car. What happens is the hamsters get loaded up with too much vtec and sometimes they have a heart attack and die. If they don't die then, they sure will when they are on vtec and the NAWS!

Now that I have made fun of the fart can crowd, go ahead and flame me and give me negative ratings, I don't care, I hate those noisy, obnoxious, underpowered, oil burning, rust bucket crap boxes.

I wish one of those idiots would race my 89 firebird formy. They don't know about power till they stare at the tail lights of 383 cubes on the juice!

lol i think 99% of the fourm is in the same mind set as you. no flaming from me at least.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Just humor me. Post a pic of YOUR honda

Do i have to?

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-06-2009).]

AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post
a little over a week ago I had a guy from town, heading back to town fly by me on the highway about 90mph, sounded like a storm/emergency warning whistle they use in every town around here. after he passed me I heard it until he was over a mile away. backfiring all the way...
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm not done yet hahahahahahahahahahhahahahah. Thanks
WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Do i have to?

I could live off that sack of rice for a month!
Whats that old saying about polishing a turd........?
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Its the bananamobile! I think we outta send that thing up to Bobadoo as a late wedding gift. Get him in the banana suit and he can drive it around town

Damn ricers
MordacP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MordacPSend a Private Message to MordacPDirect Link to This Post
What are you doing with that thing? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just say that you found it. Right?

I'm on the leading edge of ricer technology out here in Fresno. This is like the staging grounds for new ricer tech before it hits the streets elsewhere. I've been seeing alot of those beanie babies for a long time now and little while ago they decided to add some more rear bumper flair. Now they have these wannabee race car tow hooks (you know, for when the race car plows into a barrier or a ditch, they pull it out.) but they're aluminum and they're about 2 millimeters thick. I guess they find the idea of burying the car in a tire barrier to be pretty glamorous.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MordacP:

What are you doing with that thing? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just say that you found it. Right?

I'm on the leading edge of ricer technology out here in Fresno. This is like the staging grounds for new ricer tech before it hits the streets elsewhere. I've been seeing alot of those beanie babies for a long time now and little while ago they decided to add some more rear bumper flair. Now they have these wannabee race car tow hooks (you know, for when the race car plows into a barrier or a ditch, they pull it out.) but they're aluminum and they're about 2 millimeters thick. I guess they find the idea of burying the car in a tire barrier to be pretty glamorous.

LOL........highschool.......peer pressuer.........it was cool at the time.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm not done yet hahahahahahahahahahhahahahah. Thanks

You know your lucky.....you wana know why, because you can kiss my a$$ and i cant. j/k
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Hey. I'm not kissin your ass. Your the one who always rocks the pink shirt
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Thats low dude.

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Lmao
FieroFiend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFiendSend a Private Message to FieroFiendDirect Link to This Post
Your gonna bash on ricers when you own that? LOL
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post
wow. lol. Nice honda. And you wear a pink shirt when you drive it??!! You must get all the guys when your rollin in that huh?? The rusted hood look is euro not rice. The JDM kids dont know how to rust their hood without rotting through them. I guess they dont realize how thin the sheet metal is jap garbage. And euro is hanging scented mirror things from the rear chassis. All the kids on the retard focus forum I was on when I had mine do it.

[This message has been edited by turboguy327 (edited 10-06-2009).]

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
I've seen trucks do that for years, but on their front grill (good luck charm?) Lately I've seen a few 'ricer'cars with barely recognizable cartoon animals tied to their rear bumper (hello kitty, tweety and domo)

I can understand having a little character if you're showing you car at a car show, or have a few in your rear window, but the way they have them displayed, it just looks like a gross furry turd tied to their car...
PFF
System Bot
FrugalFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrugalFieroDirect Link to This Post

Wait. You're criticizing a riced out Honda Civic and you own a riced out Honda Accord?

A BIG WTF.

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
hey, stop picking on PK, he seen the light, and got out of being a ricer.

now, the pink shirt, hes open game for that one...
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

It doesnt look like he has. He still owns it so thats open too. Not only does he own it but it has plates so he still hopes to drive it, it would seem. He always says he has no money buthe wont sell the honda?? Cuz he still likes the little yellow car. lol. So it seems he is still a ricer. DIdnt he spray paint his fiero too??
dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

The rusted hood look is euro not rice.

Calling it "euro" instead of "rice" doesn't make it look any less silly.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
reminds me of a lowered S-10 I saw going down the street one day. The S-10 was way low. And, along the way - the rear bumper snagged roadkill. He was dragging a squished possum. YUM
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
Way back when I was in High School I remember hanging a "crushed Kitty" out of my trunk...

It looked like Garfield the cat was smashed in the trunk back then.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
People even have stuffed anumals around Beemers...
image:
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5761/e32pic3m.jpg
Thread:
http://forums.bimmerforums....x.php/t-1210052.html

I don't get it, and I found that onse by just searching "ricer stuffed animal".
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero84Freak:

I thought the rusted hood trend was going to catch on and be the next big 'rice' thing, but from around here it doesn't look like that's happened.

I'm sorry but that's some retarded mess right there. Nothing says 'fast' like a perfectly rusted hood that so conveniently just affected the hood.

Hah, I don't think the rust was the intended look. I know that a LOT of ricers buy new hoods from eBay and stuff. They are aftermarket hoods that are usually made in CHINA, they're supposed to be cheap replacement parts, so they only come primered in black. These ricers buy them, and install them thinking that it looks cool... sort of like a cheaper version of the black "carbon fiber" hood look. The problem is, these hoods almost immediately rust because they don't get properly painted, so... there you have it.

Pretty lame...

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1981 EZ-GO Xi875-A "Miami Dolphins" Medical Cart
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
Going to dig out something to hang from my fiero soon then..

I get really bored when people hear the turbo, then go find some van to hide behind on the expressway...makes my commute extra boring.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86

The past couple of weeks under almost every honda civic I see right next to the fart can they are now hanging small stuffed animals from the chassie of there car.

Wait! What is that hanging there??!!
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
In all fairness pk86 honda has a blown engine.
FrugalFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrugalFieroDirect Link to This Post

In all fairness pk86 honda has a blown engine.

Hey if he still owns it - running or not it is still...

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FrugalFiero:

Wait. You're criticizing a riced out Honda Civic and you own a riced out Honda Accord?

A BIG WTF.

I never said i was proud of it. Engines blown im trying to sell. It no one wants it (and yes i know why no one wants it). If anything im going to take it back to stock and just drive it as a daily driver. It was my 1st car and i did all this sh*t back in the day when everyone was into that crap. The cars wheels have not been on a public street in 3 years.

And turboguy go take yourself and your fake slow supra and go somewhere your wanted.

These 2 are what i drive now

And the project

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-06-2009).]

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post
lol. So its been blown for 3 years and you still dont know how to fix it??? A real ricer....

Sorry my supras arent slow. Way faster than any of your cars. You know nothing about my supras. And how is it fake?? Can ya please tell me how my car is fake?? lol. And you dont drive the firebird either cuz you blew that up too. Wonder when your gonna blow up the fiero?? Go find a friend... Maybe a girl will talk to you if you stop wearing pink. Maybe then they might think your straight. Well until they talk to you. But you would at least have a chance right??

[This message has been edited by turboguy327 (edited 10-06-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

lol. So its been blown for 3 years and you still dont know how to fix it??? A real ricer....

Sorry my supras arent slow. Way faster than any of your cars. You know nothing about my supras. And how is it fake?? Can ya please tell me how my car is fake?? lol. And you dont drive the firebird either cuz you blew that up too. Wonder when your gonna blow up the fiero?? Go find a friend... Maybe a girl will talk to you if you stop wearing pink. Maybe then they might think your straight. Well until they talk to you. But you would at least have a chance right??

I havent fixed it because i dont have the time and other projects to worry about. I do drive the firebird just not for long distances because of a rod knock. And you have no place to talk about me and girls.

My ex faience

bout few years ago

girl im talkin to now

I have more trouble keeping getting a girl that will put up with me than getting a girl.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

You know your lucky.....you wana know why, because you can kiss my a$$ and i cant. j/k

Thats low dude.

wow. lol. Nice honda. And you wear a pink shirt when you drive it??!! You must get all the guys when your rollin in that huh??

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

ROFLMFAO

Another Thread turned into the PK bash fest, and I didnt do it THIS time!

In before Trashcan!
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001

I havent fixed it because i dont have the time and other projects to worry about. I do drive the firebird just not for long distances because of a rod knock. And you have no place to talk about me and girls.

Wait, isnt one of those girls your sister?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Wait, isnt one of those girls your sister?

dude honestley Im not in a joking mood right now, No im not like that.

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

dude honestley Im not in a joking mood right now, No im not like that.

I can tell, your spelling mistakes are up 50% when your pissed
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock