Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. (Page 11)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. by 84fiero123
Started on: 06-24-2006 02:32 PM
Replies: 863
Last post by: LitebulbwithaFiero on 06-04-2010 11:05 PM
Shyster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShysterClick Here to visit Shyster's HomePageSend a Private Message to ShysterDirect Link to This Post
Congrats!!!
IP: Logged
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
ditto!
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations on winning the battle. I hope you have won the war as well, and that this is the end of it.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Hows the sayinr go?

It ain't over till the fat lady sings?

Well maybe in this case,

It ain't over till the fat lady next door sings, uncle!

I will keep everyone informed about what is still going on as this progresses.

And again thank people, guys and girl for allowinging me to vent.

------------------
technology is great when it works
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
The battle's won, now for the war. Get ready for the worst. How many fire extinguishers do you have? I'm sure you have the police on speed dial. Make sure your animals and their food and water are safe and secure.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Congrats on the win I guess you won't be needing to do this now.....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=403248&in_page_id=1770&in_page_id=1770&expand=true

Again Congrats and enjoy your newly enlarged yard.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

The battle's won, now for the war. Get ready for the worst. How many fire extinguishers do you have? I'm sure you have the police on speed dial. Make sure your animals and their food and water are safe and secure.

Sadly, that's good advice. Be ready for the worst.
fierohoho

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
So if the title company screwed up and has to pay for their mistake by removing the leach field and fixing your land I wonder if they also have to pay for a new septic system for the neighbors.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:
Congrats on the win I guess you won't be needing to do this now.....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/n ews/news.html?in_article_id=403248&in_page_id=1770&in_page_id=1770&expand=true

Again Congrats and enjoy your newly enlarged yard.

I really enjoyed the article, wonder where I could get a forklift big enough to lift a 70’ trailer?

We really didn’t need the piddling little bit of land, on the other hand they did. They have less than .8 of an acre and now no place to put a septic system.

Originally posted by Formula88:

We are ready for them, whatever they may do.

Originally posted by fierohoho:
So if the title company screwed up and has to pay for their mistake by removing the leach field and fixing your land I wonder if they also have to pay for a new septic system for the neighbors.

There is no place on their little plot of land to put a new septic system in, no matter who pays for it.

------------------

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Sell that little plot of land back to them AFTER they have to dig it up. Make sure you get about $30K for it...........
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2006 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear things have gone your way. I agree with whomever suggested that you sell that little parcel of land back to them. But I'd price it with the fence of my choice built at their cost. End of story. Congratulations, enjoy the wine and yes. We now need pics of your wife dancing in the back yard naked since you brought it up.
Ohthe other hand, if you don't and the neighbor can't put in a new leach field, this would seem to make the property uninhabitable. Which also works out in your favor, the Title Insurance Company may have to buy the entire property back.
------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-04-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2006 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
The wife dancing naked in the back yard pictures are not for public view. Because if I ever took any I would not be here talking with you. She would kill me.

The idea of buying next door has been discussed, problem is the last appraisal made by their own title insurance company assess it at $15 K.

They paid $30 K and are now trying to sell for $50 K.

I think they have been talking to Todster, real-estate is dumping now. It's no longer a sellers market. Besides that they just bought the place this April, I think they think they have a gold mine or something. There is no way that less than 1 acre of land gained in value 66% in that short a period of time. Not even in Todsters world.

------------------

wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2006 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

The wife dancing naked in the back yard pictures are not for public view. Because if I ever took any I would not be here talking with you. She would kill me.

The idea of buying next door has been discussed, problem is the last appraisal made by their own title insurance company assess it at $15 K.

They paid $30 K and are now trying to sell for $50 K.

I think they have been talking to Todster, real-estate is dumping now. It's no longer a sellers market. Besides that they just bought the place this April, I think they think they have a gold mine or something. There is no way that less than 1 acre of land gained in value 66% in that short a period of time. Not even in Todsters world.

They are gonna need a gold mine on the property, since they don't have a septic system anymore. That will be the only way it will sell.

Here's a thought since what land is left wont perc, then can't it get rezoned as non residential?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2006 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
They had one company come for an estimate on digging it up last week, I don’t think they told them the whole story.

They never have told anyone the truth yet, why would they start now.

The property is .8 of an acre, there is no place on the property they can put a new system. So it may just be that we will end up with it. There is no way the title insurance company is going to pay to have the old system removed if they can’t put in a new one.

We have been discussing making them an offer for the place. $5K is all we are willing to pay, then they won’t have to dig up the old system saving them probably another $10 or $15K.

We would just use the trailer for hay storage, that's all its good for to us.
------------------

PS

The thing is they haven't even applied for a permit to do the septic, and when they do the old system will be shut down, and well. They will need to get a porta john and no running water could be a real bitchh.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 09-04-2006).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2006 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
I could be wrong but I'm thinking that this property will soon belong to the title insurance company. The current owners will probably get their money back. I can see the title insurance company taking the seller and real estate company that sold the property to court. This may be tied up for some time, If it was me, I'd be demanding that the leach field be removed ASAP, just so that you're part of the issue is done,

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-04-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2006 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
We were thinking the same thing, but if they remove the leach field the property is worth nothing without a septic system.

Then we will make an offer to the title insurance company.

------------------

User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post09-04-2006 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Still having neighbor problems for those of you that remember.

Anyway, we sent them a letter the 10th of this month that we would be putting up a temporary fence,(fiberglass posts and string) on the fence line to be put up later.

If they had a problem with the placement of the fence line they could have a survey done and we would pay half.

A week ago we started to put up the temporary lines, yesterday I had some minor surgery done and we were gone all day. Before anyone asks I’m fine.

When we got home they had gone and pulled all of the temporary fencing done and laid it in a pile.

I was in bed, the wife called the cops and had them cited for criminal trespass.

There wife started screaming at the cop, “I know my rights” These are the same people that we had trouble with before about dogs barking and animal noises coming from our barn. Yet they just got a new dog and let it run free when they are not home, we found it in our barn 2 weeks ago when they were not home. Tried returning it, no one was home, the dog followed the wife back.

Called animal control who came and took the dog to the shelter and left a note on their door as to where the dog was. They got home that night late after the shelter was closed and went the next day to pick up the dog.

They were fined for having the dog run loose, not having a license, and told that yes we were the ones who called but that we could have shot the dog. By law we have the right to shoot dogs or any animal for that matter that are worrying our livestock. We did not but could have, it’s not the dogs fault his owners are stupid, and no one was hurt.

Sorry just had to vent, no replies are needed.

Out here stuff like that becomes a civil manner, and its hard to get anything done by the cops ( since its not criminal they cant touch it ). Thankfuly i get along with my neighbors, we even share fencing and cookies

I have a friend that is in a boat like you, but in a bad area so its a *constant battle*, that can turn ugly if you push far enough ( high crime rate, skyrocketing murder rate ) Guy tried to burn her house down this year on the 4th, first year for legal fireworks and he aimed them all at her place. Impossible to prove.

User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post09-04-2006 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

User00013170

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by Formula88:

And dont forget ammo ..

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2006 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

We were thinking the same thing, but if they remove the leach field the property is worth nothing without a septic system.
Then we will make an offer to the title insurance company.

I would not be surprised if the Title Insurance Company makes you an offer on the leach field property. At that point, you're probably stuck with you current neighbors. From the Title Company's perspective, that solution would be cheapest for them.

------------------
Ron

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2006 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Seems to me that theyre right. Without a septic system the property is more or less worthless. Have it reappraised without a system and see whats its worth. Its prob going to be the $5,000. Old used trailers arent worth anything to have moved. You can buy all the old used ones you want around here for a few hundred dollars. My sister had a 60' doublewide she lived in near Dallas. She bought a new modular since it was 25 years old. They gave her $500 off the new one for the old one. The only value they have without the system is the value of the land.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
84fiero123, I read your initial problem post and this one upto page 6 as you posted, forgot about this thread and just read from page 6, and I am glad to hear positive things. Too many times the idiots next door win because they have $$ to bribe officials, glad to see the good guys win

thankfully we get along with all my neighbors
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
.8 acre is actually a pretty decent little plot of land (well, to a city dweller anyays)... given the small size of the house, I would think that they could easily fit a tank and lateral lines on that amount of space..., unless there is a ravine or rocky hill slope or something that would prevent that? Or maybe you have som many trees in the area that traditional septic will not work? (We don't have many of them things you'uns up north call 'trees')

The might have to go with the new(er) aerobic water treatment systems. It is like having your own water treatment plant...

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000003/HTML/20060811-6-039945.html

I paid about $6000 for mine.

Now I wouldn't suggest this to them at all... I hope they disappear from the state of Maine entirely (don't send them down here...!), but I was just curious about not being able to put a septic tank on .8 acre... lines+tank can't be THAT big, and .8 is more property than most people in America own.

Congrats, and I really enjoyed you sharing this story. It made us all wonder... "what would we do...?"
Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterDirect Link to This Post
Now that you have The Ball and you own it would you consider making them an offer you could both live with as in sell them an easment for the septic system and you put up your fence where you want it?
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

I would think that they could easily fit a tank and lateral lines on that amount of space..., unless there is a ravine or rocky hill slope or something that would prevent that? Or maybe you have som many trees in the area that traditional septic will not work? "

Or code won't allow it. Around here, you need 3 acres in the country (by code) before you can bulid, to have room for all your goodies, (lagoon, septic etc).

Kevin
The ROK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The ROKSend a Private Message to The ROKDirect Link to This Post
84fiero123 congrats on winning. My eyes are kiling me. I started reading this thing sometime around 5ish.Imust be insane. This thread could be a suspense/thriller movie. I was hooked. I even accidently skipped goin to my chemistry lecture/recitation class. This quiz friday is gonna suck. I just wanted to say congrats.

PS Where the h*** is everyone gettin these smileys. I gotta have em.

------------------
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

84fiero123, I read your initial problem post and this one upto page 6 as you posted, forgot about this thread and just read from page 6, and I am glad to hear positive things. Too many times the idiots next door win because they have $$ to bribe officials, glad to see the good guys win

thankfully we get along with all my neighbors

Well in the beginning they told us they paid cash for the place, me personally if I had $30K cash I would have gotten something a lot nicer.

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

.8 acre is actually a pretty decent little plot of land (well, to a city dweller anyays)... given the small size of the house, I would think that they could easily fit a tank and lateral lines on that amount of space..., unless there is a ravine or rocky hill slope or something that would prevent that? Or maybe you have som many trees in the area that traditional septic will not work? (We don't have many of them things you'uns up north call 'trees')

The might have to go with the new(er) aerobic water treatment systems. It is like having your own water treatment plant...

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000003/HTML/20060811-6-039945.html

I paid about $6000 for mine.

Now I wouldn't suggest this to them at all... I hope they disappear from the state of Maine entirely (don't send them down here...!), but I was just curious about not being able to put a septic tank on .8 acre... lines+tank can't be THAT big, and .8 is more property than most people in America own.

Congrats, and I really enjoyed you sharing this story. It made us all wonder... "what would we do...?"

Yes they have all the problems you mentioned above, to many of them there tree things, rocky hill side, just will not pass code.

What you don’t want some nice neighbors like these?

Originally posted by Butter:

Now that you have The Ball and you own it would you consider making them an offer you could both live with as in sell them an easment for the septic system and you put up your fence where you want it?

We have thought of that, but after they poisoned the dog I don’t think my wife would go for that any more.

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Or code won't allow it. Around here, you need 3 acres in the country (by code) before you can bulid, to have room for all your goodies, (lagoon, septic etc).

Kevin

Not sure of the exact amount of land you need but the way their land is, Rocky, wooded,(then there tree thingies), sloped hillside.

Originally posted by The ROK:

84fiero123 congrats on winning. My eyes are kiling me. I started reading this thing sometime around 5ish.Imust be insane. This thread could be a suspense/thriller movie. I was hooked. I even accidently skipped goin to my chemistry lecture/recitation class. This quiz friday is gonna suck. I just wanted to say congrats.

PS Where the h*** is everyone gettin these smileys. I gotta have em.

Ya the wife wants to write a book about this and the other things that city folk do that we see as funny.

I gave you one, now you know where they are you can pick your own.

I get my smileys here.

http://www.smileybee.com/index.html

Oh and by the way we have been spied upon guys. My wife is on a homesteading forum, telling this story and someone on that forum has been lurking here.
The guy keeps saying that we are wrong,
We started the whole thing,
We are just trying to take their land away from them,
He would have shot all of our dogs, donkeys, goats.

He hasn’t been posting here, that I know of. No one here has his attitude. Everyone here that doesn’t agree with me has done so in a civil manner, even tho at times I have not been.

Just thought I should tell everyone again,

Thanks for letting me vent and the payback Ideas, some have been amusing, others great.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 09-06-2006).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Oh and by the way we have been spied upon guys. My wife is on a homesteading forum, telling this story and someone on that forum has been lurking here.

Now if the neighbors would only come onto your property armed so you'd have an excuse to shoot them, nice and legal.
RTNmsds

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RTNmsdsClick Here to visit RTNmsds's HomePageSend a Private Message to RTNmsdsDirect Link to This Post

Oh and by the way we have been spied upon guys. My wife is on a homesteading forum, telling this story and someone on that forum has been lurking here. The guy keeps saying that we are wrong, We started the whole thing, We are just trying to take their land away from them, He would have shot all of our dogs, donkeys, goats.

Homesteading... Aren't those the people that sneak in and lay claim to land that is not theirs? Just the mention of this bears out another repeated link...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/n ews/news.html?in_article_id=403248&in_page_id=1770&in_page_id=1770&expand=true

[edit] after doing more digging, looks like my conception of homesteaders was a bit shallow and/or outdated. No offense meant.... Anyway, came to this decision when I went looking for this other thread. Got a link?

[This message has been edited by RTNmsds (edited 09-06-2006).]

tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

He hasn’t been posting here, that I know of. No one here has his attitude. Everyone here that doesn’t agree with me has done so in a civil manner, even tho at times I have not been.

If he's here we'll sort him out!

He'll have to deal with Xena the Warrior Rabbit:

She don't like people who pick on animals!

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 09-06-2006).]

jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post
84fiero123, you deserve credit on keeping your cool despite some really tough times and not getting yourself into any legal trouble over this. Those were some funny and tempting suggestions from everyone, glad you didn't try any of them, that could have been costly, probably what those idiots were looking for too.

Still can't believe after all these months that those idiots wouldn't have come to their senses and said, hey wait a minute, maybe we're wrong here, this could cost us alot, lets try to make friends instead. Perhaps their rage has blinded them but nevertheless, please stay on guard, they're getting backed into a corner, no telling what those idiots might try next.

What I'm saying here is that you've come so far, stay on the high road, keep it legal, don't give those idiots any excuse. Best wishes, I'll feel better for you if they moved away.

jetman

84fiero123, you have a very addicting little soap opera of a thread going here, I got to get my daily "fence fix".
Bigfieroman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigfieromanClick Here to visit Bigfieroman's HomePageSend a Private Message to BigfieromanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tutnkmn:

He'll have to deal with Xena the Warrior Rabbit:

She don't like people who pick on animals!

Dude, why do you keep posting that borderline furry-fetish image? It seems like you try to work it into every post you make lately. I don't mean to be rude, it's just getting wierd.
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bigfieroman:

Dude, why do you keep posting that borderline furry-fetish image? It seems like you try to work it into every post you make lately. I don't mean to be rude, it's just getting wierd.

need to show more skin... er furr

and yes I am wierd, I live in oxford
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Lots of funny / cool ones here http://www.dodgeforum.com/smiley.asp

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 09-08-2006).]

Raz50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Raz50Send a Private Message to Raz50Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by under8ted:

Make the permanent fence electric...........5k volts @ 400 amps outa do the trick

oooooh good idea! LOL i was told landmines work well too hoo hoo hoo hoo heh heh
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bigfieroman:

OK. We'll send Xena Rabbit on vacation for a while.

I'll substitute K9 instead, no fur just a nasty laser in the nose for that lurker

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 09-08-2006).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2006 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Updates????
Enquiring Minds want to know.

Steve, Anything new?

------------------
Ron

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2006 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Went to our lawyer friday. We offered to let them buy the land the leach field is on for $15,000 , the title insurance company that is. We no longer have to deal with the nuts next door.

Except when we went outside this morning we found someone had stripped the leaves off one of Melanie’s sunflowers.

Before

Today

------------------

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2006 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
Heads are gone also...

Actually that looks like a sheep or goat got at it, and looks like insects have been at the leaves. Or are there deer in your area?

[This message has been edited by Scott-Wa (edited 09-09-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2006 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scott-Wa:

Heads are gone also...

Actually that looks like a sheep or goat got at it, and looks like insects have been at the leaves. Or are there deer in your area?

No the heads are still on them, the picture is from the back side on the damaged pic.

No goats can get near them, the leaves were just pulled of and left on the ground right there.

There is a path to that one flower, which by the way is about ten ft. tall. But like I said no animals did that, animals would have eaten the leaves.

------------------

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 09-09-2006).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2006 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
I'm sitting here thinking that I'd tell the title company that due to the continued harrassment, the land is not for sale. Let them sort it out. SO far up to this point, I have always taken the position to try and work things out. But if this $hit is going to continue, $crew it, Flac Jackets, check, helmets, check, lock and loooooaaaaaaaddd!

------------------
Ron

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock