Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. (Page 14)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. by 84fiero123
Started on: 06-24-2006 02:32 PM
Replies: 863
Last post by: LitebulbwithaFiero on 06-04-2010 11:05 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2006 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Bob Segar sings Turn The Page.
IP: Logged
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2006 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
LoL

Nice one Cliff And thank you.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2006 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Just checked with my buddy the electrician. He had me check to see what a joule was.

Working construction all those years does come in handy. I have friends in all the trades.

I did, 1 joule = 1,000 volts.

I think the old one we have in the barn is 7 joules. I would think that would be worse than 220.

But he said it’s a different jolt. Straight 220 volt and you can’t let go.

With the electric fence charger you get jolts and then a chance to let go.

As long as it is posted Electric fence I am covered for litigation.

But I guess I will just go with the fence charger, and a sign. Just to be safe.

I know I'm tired of scrolling to. Hey Cliff can we go on to the next page? Please

Actually 1 joule =1 watt per second. Strangely enough there is a conversion in "convert' to other things like pound feet of torque... which it equals about 5.16 lb/ft

here is a neat little bit of freeware that lets you convert just about anything to anything...

http://joshmadison.net/software/convert/
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2006 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scott-Wa:

Actually 1 joule =1 watt per second. Strangely enough there is a conversion in "convert' to other things like pound feet of torque... which it equals about 5.16 lb/ft

here is a neat little bit of freeware that lets you convert just about anything to anything...

http://joshmadison.net/software/convert/

I used this site

http://kencove.com/ResourcesD.php?recordID=7
Question is which is more dangerous?
------------------

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 11-11-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2006 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Like I said earlier my buddy said not to use the 220 line, they won't be able to let go.

The fence charger gives jolts of electricity, giving the time to let go between jolts.

------------------

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2006 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

The fence charger gives jolts of electricity, giving the time to let go between jolts.

Fence chargers are higher voltage (in the thousands, I believe) but low current.
They won't be lethal, but they'll hurt like a sumbitch.

220 is lower voltage, but unlimited (relatively) current. If you grab it you won't be able to let go, and it will quite possibly be lethal.
If that isn't a bad thing in terms of the neighbors, it still isn't a good idea. You don't want to accidentally fry yourselves or any of your animals.
Also, if the energized fence happens to get knocked down for whatever reason, it can energize the ground that it lands on.
People get killed during storms because of stuff like this.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 11-12-2006).]

jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2006 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
Yep, go to a livestock supply place and get a 110V shocker. A good 12V shocker will knock you on your butt, but you have to keep a battery on it. You're so close with an outlet go with the 110V version. Trust me, it will be more than enough. Just so you're aware, though, a pair of rubber handled dikes will put an end to that in a fraction of a second (gosh, we don't know how that wire broke, a deer must have run through it........)

This should do nicely for about $175.00. You can get some cheaper, but they have less power.

John Stricker

Just checked with my buddy the electrician. He had me check to see what a joule was.

Working construction all those years does come in handy. I have friends in all the trades.

I did, 1 joule = 1,000 volts.

I think the old one we have in the barn is 7 joules. I would think that would be worse than 220.

But he said it’s a different jolt. Straight 220 volt and you can’t let go.

With the electric fence charger you get jolts and then a chance to let go.

As long as it is posted Electric fence I am covered for litigation.

But I guess I will just go with the fence charger, and a sign. Just to be safe.

I know I'm tired of scrolling to. Hey Cliff can we go on to the next page? Please

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
How's the digging? Any more photo shoots?
Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post

"Honey, I just told her how mad it was gonna make you if she touched your fence again..."
Gary W

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gary WSend a Private Message to Gary WDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vonov:

"

Mmmmm......KFC. Kentucky Fried Cityfolks.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Well here they go again.

Last night, Sunday night about 7 PM .

Melanie heard a car horn blasting at the top of the driveway. It went on for over a solid minute. So she looked out the door, no one was is our drive way.

So I turned on the driveway video camera, it has sound. I listened for a moment and hear next doors husband yelling at the top of his lungs.

“Come on get out of there, come out and fight me like a man you pussy.” Then I hear him banging on what sounds like a car hood.

He keeps up his ranting, basically saying the same thing. So I figure someone he met at a bar or something is in his driveway and wont get out of the car.

So I grab the cordless phone and Glock, and walk up to the top of our driveway. Staying close to the barn so the security lights don’t come on.

He is still yelling “Come on out you a$$hole, fight me like a man.”

Then I hear, “Shut those fuken dogs up and come out hear and fight me like man you long haired pussy.”

So now I realize he is yelling at me, and as I hear this my wife comes up the drive to my shop. I had her the phone.

Then he goes “Come on over hear so I can kill you, you pussy.”

Now I tell Melanie to call 911. He has gone over the edge, he is drunk. You can tell by the way he is slurring his words.

I turned on the video recorder before I left the house so all of this is on tape.

We wait for the police. about 10 minutes later they arrive, 2 cars. As they pull up you can see him standing at the end of his driveway, still yelling.

The police cite him for disorderly conduct, explain he can’t complain about the dogs barking because of the laws, and that it isn’t even quiet time yet so he couldn’t complain now about the dogs anyway.

Today the police officer that talked to him came back and apologized for not arresting him last night. Said he got his a$$ reamed for not arresting him by the Chief.

We have to fill out a statement for the DA and he is going to charge him with criminal threatening.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post

Then I hear, “Shut those fuken dogs up and come out hear and fight me like man you long haired pussy.”

So now I realize he is yelling at me, and as I hear this my wife comes up the drive to my shop. I had her the phone.

That's a keeper for the quotes page... Sorry, just struck me as funny that "now I realize he is yelling at me" comes directly after being addressed as a long haired pussy.

So would a 1000 foot restraining order keep him off his own property? Apparently you have him ON TAPE threatening your life.

[This message has been edited by Scott-Wa (edited 11-27-2006).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 457
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

I have a feeling this long, drawn out situation is about to come to an end in the very near future.

Cooter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post

And that is when he would have been introduced to my best friend, Colonel Colt.
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Hope that wacko doesn't own a gun, and all yours are safely secured.
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post

Well here they go again.

Last night, Sunday night about 7 PM .

Melanie heard a car horn blasting at the top of the driveway. It went on for over a solid minute. So she looked out the door, no one was is our drive way.

So I turned on the driveway video camera, it has sound. I listened for a moment and hear next doors husband yelling at the top of his lungs.

“Come on get out of there, come out and fight me like a man you pussy.” Then I hear him banging on what sounds like a car hood.

He keeps up his ranting, basically saying the same thing. So I figure someone he met at a bar or something is in his driveway and wont get out of the car.

So I grab the cordless phone and Glock, and walk up to the top of our driveway. Staying close to the barn so the security lights don’t come on.

He is still yelling “Come on out you a$$hole, fight me like a man.”

Now I tell Melanie to call 911. He has gone over the edge, he is drunk. You can tell by the way he is slurring his words.

I turned on the video recorder before I left the house so all of this is on tape.

We wait for the police. about 10 minutes later they arrive, 2 cars. As they pull up you can see him standing at the end of his driveway, still yelling.

The police cite him for disorderly conduct, explain he can’t complain about the dogs barking because of the laws, and that it isn’t even quiet time yet so he couldn’t complain now about the dogs anyway.

Today the police officer that talked to him came back and apologized for not arresting him last night. Said he got his a$$ reamed for not arresting him by the Chief.

We have to fill out a statement for the DA and he is going to charge him with criminal threatening.

Wow, just wow. Iv'e been following this for some time, but this is insane. Somebody needs to go to jail in a very bad way. I don't know what to tell you that others haven't allready said.

Joe

[This message has been edited by motoracer838 (edited 11-27-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cooter:

And that is when he would have been introduced to my best friend, Colonel Colt.

Wanted to introduce him to Captain Glock, but my judgment got the better of me.

------------------

MsLoriFiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MsLoriFieroSend a Private Message to MsLoriFieroDirect Link to This Post
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Wanted to introduce him to Captain Glock, but my judgment got the better of me.

well, you certainly dont want to shoot him on his property. when he comes on your property and makes threats, all bets are off.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MsLoriFiero:

I won’t be dragged down by this guy to his level. The first day I met the guy he was so proud of how he has sued so many people, including his own lawyer.

I think that is their way of making money, they pull people into starting something and then sue them.

Originally posted by lurker:

well, you certainly dont want to shoot him on his property. when he comes on your property and makes threats, all bets are off.

Oh believe me, he ever steps one foot over the line....

It will be his last.

We have both been carrying since, and will be from now on.

Hell of a way to live huh?

At every turn we have tried to take the high road, from the beginning, but this has just gone way to far.

------------------

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I was in court a while back (and boy, did I feel like a minority!) and heard a judge explain to some guy who attacked his girlfriend what would happen if he violated a restraining order. Theses are serious things! It means that this guy can't talk to you, send a letter, phone you, leanve messages, have someone else talk to you for him... if he does, then most likely, off to jail he goes. Considering what's been happening, it certainly does seem like the logical next step. I'd love to see how long he can avoid contact with you. A restraining order seems like the perfect Christmas gift!
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:
...A restraining order seems like the perfect Christmas gift!

Unless I'm mistaken, it's already been done.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Funny thing, they have been gone most of the evening.

When I went to walk house dogs, we have just 2 in the house right now. They are nursing puppies. There wasn’t a sound coming from the barn.

Makes you think that they are doing something that sets the dogs in the barn off.

Originally posted by Raydar:

Unless I'm mistaken, it's already been done.

When we applied for one before it was denied believe it or not.

But when Melanie talked to the DA this afternoon he said he will be asking for it himself when he arraigns the ass this week.

------------------

RTNmsds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RTNmsdsClick Here to visit RTNmsds's HomePageSend a Private Message to RTNmsdsDirect Link to This Post

The restraining order the wife went to get yesterday was denied so....

That was 5 months ago now. I wonder if it would be denied again with the more recent facts of this case.

Take care and be alert. That guy is over the edge now.

[edit] duh, nevermind... you just covered that... just wish this would come to a resolution for you - like them getting run out of town or something.

[This message has been edited by RTNmsds (edited 11-27-2006).]

Vonov

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2006 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RTNmsds:

That was 5 months ago now. I wonder if it would be denied again with the more recent facts of this case.

Take care and be alert. That guy is over the edge now.

[edit] duh, nevermind... you just covered that... just wish this would come to a resolution for you - like them getting run out of town or something.

I'm sure CSX has a few rails lying around, they've been replacing a lot of track around here. Let me know if you need one for when they ride this yokel out of town...

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2006 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

...When we applied for one before it was denied believe it or not.
But when Melanie talked to the DA this afternoon he said he will be asking for it himself when he arraigns the ass this week.

I'll be really amazed if it's denied again.

Watch yer azz, though (I know I don't need to say this, but still...)
If this guy is a nuts as he seems to be, it's possible that a piece of paper ain't gonna mean jack diddly.
Vonov

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2006 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
Amazing how liquid courage increases the proportion of one's testicular fortitude while inversely affecting in like proportion the available brain power...I remember a drunken suspect brought before the night court judge. The judge listened to us, and then asked the suspect what his version of events was. "F*** you, Judge!!!" Bad, bad idea...
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2006 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vonov:

Amazing how liquid courage increases the proportion of one's testicular fortitude while inversely affecting in like proportion the available brain power...I remember a drunken suspect brought before the night court judge. The judge listened to us, and then asked the suspect what his version of events was. "F*** you, Judge!!!" Bad, bad idea...

Maybe he was looking for a place to sleep it off at taxpayer expense... I'm sure he got it, with heat and meals included. "What time is checkout?"... "In about a year dumass."
fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
Wow, glad he got tagged but I am suprised I am the first one to ask...

Where's the audio clip from the security cam?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierohoho:

Wow, glad he got tagged but I am suprised I am the first one to ask...

Where's the audio clip from the security cam?

Because the camera we recorded from was inside the barn, and closer to the dogs than him you can only hear him between barks.

We are in good with the local college and are sending it in to their computer lab to try and cut out some of the barking so that you can hear him better.

I did move one of the cameras to outside the barn closer to their property the next morning so that next time we will be able to hear him better.

The next time will most likely be this afternoon, when he gets served with the Criminal Threatening Charge by the Officer who should have arrested him that night.

That should be a real hoot,

Live at 5, Nut Next Door Ranting

I will need some help posting the sound clips when the first one gets cleaned up and the one from tonight when he gets served, so computer guys........

How do I do it?

Post a sound clip on the forum from a VHS video clip?

------------------

Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterDirect Link to This Post

We are in good with the local college and are sending it in to their computer lab to try and cut out some of the barking so that you can hear him better.

How do I do it?

Post a sound clip on the forum from a VHS video clip?

Get a digital version from your college folks.
PFF
System Bot
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Forensics 101: You should to talk to the local District Attorney before you do this, since it's possible your recording may be needed as evidence in a criminal prosecution. Any additional links in the chain of custody between you and the DA could be used by a defense attorney to have it excluded, due to the possibility of it being damaged or changed somehow ... either intentionally or unintentionally ... while it it out of your possession. Without an admissible recording, the Criminal Threatenting charge could become a case of you-say vs. he-says.

The best procedure would probably be to put the recording into a clean, labeled zip-lock bag, and store it in a safe place until the DA instructs you what to do with it.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 11-30-2006).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

Forensics 101: You should to talk to the local District Attorney before you do this, since it's possible your recording may be needed as evidence in a criminal prosecution. Any additional links in the chain of custody between you and the DA could be used by a defense attorney to have it excluded, due to the possibility of it being damaged or changed somehow ... either intentionally or unintentionally ... while it it out of your possession. Without an admissible recording, the Criminal Threatenting charge could become a case of you-say vs. he-says.

The best procedure would probably be to put the recording into a clean, labeled zip-lock bag, and store it in a safe place until the DA instructs you what to do with it.

Good advice.
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
Now that you are involved in criminal proceedings with him, any attempts by him to contact, speak with, intimitdate, harass, threaten or draw mean smiley faces in your direction could be construed as witness intimidation. Keep that in mind. No one in his family should have any contact with you. What im saying is if he or his wife calls you or yell at you again, tell the prosecutor, as its illegal (well... more illegal than it was before)

I frankly am amazed at your patientce (and my bad spelling lol) when I saw this thread today I could not believe it was still going on. I personaly would have burned his house down by now, or shot him. Know what a drop gun is? google it...
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post

86GT3.4DOHC

10007 posts
Member since Apr 2004

I showed the add to my wife and she almost feel off her chair when I stood there and said, Cho Cho Steve was an engineer.

I broke out laughing when I read this, picturing a chubby 50yr old man in a engineers costume and a little hat sitting on this train the size of a coffee table driving around in a circle as the sun rises screaming "whooo whoooooo" as he blows the horn with a giant smile.

No offense, im not describing you, just what poped into my mind

A lawyer with questionable ethics is no surprise (with my humblest apologies to all the lawyers who are ethical.)

Dont you mean "humblest apologies to all the lawyer"

besides the donkey was one of the states animal welfare agents so they know we are well within the laws and rules for the state.

:WTF: the donkey is a welfare agent... interesting

I LOVE this thread

[This message has been edited by 86GT3.4DOHC (edited 11-30-2006).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
play it back on your vcr and use your digital camera in movie mode. Then you will have it as either a mpeg or wmv file. Then you can just post it on somewhere online like http://mulitiply.com always works great for me (wmv file in my case)

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 11-30-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

The college will get a copy of the VHS tape. The original is going to the DA.

Originally posted by 86GT3.4DOHC:

Now that you are involved in criminal proceedings with him, any attempts by him to contact, speak with, intimidate, harass, threaten or draw mean smiley faces in your direction could be construed as witness intimidation. Keep that in mind. No one in his family should have any contact with you. What I’m saying is if he or his wife calls you or yell at you again, tell the prosecutor, as its illegal (well... more illegal than it was before)

I frankly am amazed at your patience (and my bad spelling lol) when I saw this thread today I could not believe it was still going on. I personally would have burned his house down by now, or shot him. Know what a drop gun is? google it...

LOL I fixed your spelling errors for you, I use spell check myself or my spelling would be worse than yours.

My patience is wearing thin, or should I say I’m at the end of my rope. Or I should say I am hanging on to the fringe at the end of the knot at the end of my rope.

:WTF: the donkey is a welfare agent... interesting
I LOVE this thread

We are a poor state we can’t afford human agents.

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
play it back on your vcr and use your digital camera in movie mode. Then you will have it as either a mpeg or wmv file. Then you can just post it on somewhere online like http://mulitiplicity.com always works great for me (wmv file in my case)

When the college makes the tape clearer so we can hear what he is yelling I will post that. Thanks Roger.

We found out this morning after I posted.

The police called. They had an Officer serve him with the papers on Monday night. His court date is January 18. Funny he didn’t go off that night, but then he probably didn’t want to get busted.

On a different note.

One of my buddies came over this afternoon to use my gun cleaning kit, he lost the rods in his.

We spent an hour cleaning his Calico Arms M900, he is selling it in the local want adds for X-Mass money. 9mm-100 round magazines. I may buy it, rather interesting weapon. I was amazed, 2-100 round mags, and 1-50 round mag. Collapsible stock 16.1” barrel.

------------------

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 11-30-2006).]

AP2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AP2kSend a Private Message to AP2kDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Fence chargers are higher voltage (in the thousands, I believe) but low current.
They won't be lethal, but they'll hurt like a sumbitch.

220 is lower voltage, but unlimited (relatively) current. If you grab it you won't be able to let go, and it will quite possibly be lethal.
If that isn't a bad thing in terms of the neighbors, it still isn't a good idea. You don't want to accidentally fry yourselves or any of your animals.
Also, if the energized fence happens to get knocked down for whatever reason, it can energize the ground that it lands on.
People get killed during storms because of stuff like this.

I have a 12KVDC power supply I used to play around with. I accidentally made arm to arm contact between it and the metal ground for its feed supply. It hurt pretty bad, but left no marks or anything. My dad's also got shocked by tv CRTs but hes not dead.

However, if you grabbed a 220 V straight from the pole and get grounded, your toast. No questioning it.

EDIT: Those Calicos are pretty cool. The machine pistols are also ambidextrous. My dad had one with a 50 round magazine a few years ago.

[This message has been edited by AP2k (edited 11-30-2006).]

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post

. 9mm-100 round magazines. I may buy it, rather interesting weapon.

You wernt in a war or anything were you? You could just tell the cops, "I dunno man, I just dont know! He was screamin, then he called me charlie, and an JIMMY!!! OMG JIMMY your LEGS man your legs! ...." huh!?! I didnt say anything... Oh S*T man, what happened to that guys house? looks like swiss cheese.... really... two hundred rounds you say... was anyone hurt? ... in the testicles you say.... wow, when did this happen?... me, no I dont remember anything...

Oh, and you can take 220 straight from the lines and live, hurts like hell (at least I think, its kinda fuzzy ) I was probably lucky

I do applaud your patience though, I never could have lasted this long, if I didnt just shoot him and plant a weapon on him, I probably would have set him up. I can think of about half a dozen ways you could play him and end up with him on tape doing something illegal that would have him arrested. Im not even joking anymore. Make that more like a dozen.

[This message has been edited by 86GT3.4DOHC (edited 11-30-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

You wernt in a war or anything were you? You could just tell the cops, "I dunno man, I just dont know! He was screamin, then he called me charlie, and an JIMMY!!! OMG JIMMY your LEGS man your legs! ...." huh!?! I didnt say anything... Oh S*T man, what happened to that guys house? looks like swiss cheese.... really... two hundred rounds you say... was anyone hurt? ... in the testicles you say.... wow, when did this happen?... me, no I dont remember anything...

I love it, what a defense.

Luckily, or sadly I did no Military service. I did grow up in South Worcester, Mass. though, almost as bad as a war zone.

I wonder if that would work, post traumatic stress from living there.
------------------

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 12-01-2006).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock