Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. (Page 15)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. by 84fiero123
Started on: 06-24-2006 02:32 PM
Replies: 863
Last post by: LitebulbwithaFiero on 06-04-2010 11:05 PM
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Funny thing, they have been gone most of the evening.

When I went to walk house dogs, we have just 2 in the house right now. They are nursing puppies. There wasn’t a sound coming from the barn.

Makes you think that they are doing something that sets the dogs in the barn off.

Animals know good and bad people. Just walking around might get them wilded up.
IP: Logged
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post
Send them a greeting card ?

I may need to send one of these to 84Bill
Butter

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by isthiswhereiputausername?:

Send them a greeting card ?

I may need to send one of these to 84Bill

Bill is SO controversial the cat would be confused!
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2006 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

The police called. They had an Officer serve him with the papers on Monday night. His court date is January 18. Funny he didn’t go off that night, but then he probably didn’t want to get busted.

Idle speculation: Don't be surprised if you soon find out a lot more about your neighbors' mysterious past, including their apparently frequent moves from one state to another. With the new Criminal Threatening charge, your neighbor may have violated probation or parole in another jurisdiction. If your local police and DA don't already know, you can be sure that they are checking the system for any previous convictions for similar offenses that may still be open. People like your neighbors usually have a long history of similar behavioral problems.

Also, don't be surprised if the Criminal Threatening court hearing is delayed several times before final resolution. Regardless, it is likely that your bad-neighbor situation will be resolved fairly soon. In the meantime, be careful, continue to exercise self control, and watch your back!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2006 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:
...In the meantime, be careful, continue to exercise self control, and watch your back!

I offered similar advice a few posts back, but I will repeat it here.
Recent events have demonstrated that the nut-cluster's instability could get ugly.

Do be careful.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2006 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AP2k:
However, if you grabbed a 220 V straight from the pole and get grounded, your toast. No questioning it.

Been there done that.. I was unfortunate enough to have hit 2 main feeds from the poles at the same time... 440 volts on 200 amp service, per feed... 1 week in ICU and 1 week in recovery. My heart stopped 27 times in 7 1/2 hours while in ICU.

The nurse actually sat on me to put the breathing tube down my throat as I thrashed. I don't remember any of this...

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2006 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Any gunfire? How's the dogs?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2006 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Any gunfire? How's the dogs?

Haven’t shot anybody today,

but the day ain’t over yet.

Dogs and all the animals are still fine, so far. I just closed the barn around 8 PM.

We are still waiting to hear from the computer geek at the college. Being X-Mass and finals I don’t think we will get anything done on that tape until after the holidays.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2006 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
i cant believe i ate... errr. read te whole thing.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2006 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
I can't beleive I wrote the whole thing!

------------------

Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2006 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

i cant believe i ate... errr. read te whole thing.

How about sending the neighbor a heart-shaped meatloaf? Something that'll really stick to their ribs, ya know?
PFF
System Bot
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post12-09-2006 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cooter:

And that is when he would have been introduced to my best friend, Colonel Colt.

If hes still on HIS property and "just" yelling, better not do the introductions yet.. But the video tape would back you up for when he stepped foot on your land.

User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post12-09-2006 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

User00013170

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

I was in court a while back (and boy, did I feel like a minority!) and heard a judge explain to some guy who attacked his girlfriend what would happen if he violated a restraining order. Theses are serious things! It means that this guy can't talk to you, send a letter, phone you, leanve messages, have someone else talk to you for him... if he does, then most likely, off to jail he goes. Considering what's been happening, it certainly does seem like the logical next step. I'd love to see how long he can avoid contact with you. A restraining order seems like the perfect Christmas gift!

I was a witness in a case once a few years ago, and while waiting i got to listen to a bunch of others stories.

One couple came in to continue their restraining order against each other. While talking to tem it became apparent that she picked him up along te way to bring him to court " his car was broke down ".. The judge had to explain waht it all meant and eneded up just telling them to get out of her court as they were so clueless.

Others wernt so funny ( like the one i was part of ) and got to watch the parade of 'scum' while i waited. Sad/scary world we live in these days.

And people wonder why i carry a G26 where ever i go, even to the corner market.

fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
Hey look what I found on page 8.

Thought it needed a bump.

Steve
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
So far so quiet, well uneventful anyway.

I think his get popped for Criminal Threatening woke him up, or sobered him up.

But then we still have X-Mass and New Years to get threw before he goes to Court on the 18th of January.

------------------

FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2006 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post
Dear God, is this thread still going?! You must have some fabulous neighbors! You have my sympathy... and I've got your back. Need any homebrew C-4?
Mike Marden

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2006 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MardenSend a Private Message to Mike MardenDirect Link to This Post
bump
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2006 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
They were gone for Christmas, left a couple of days before and returned a day or 2 after.

The dogs in the barn were never so quiet. Never had to go out after 8 PM and check on what all the noise was about. It was so NICE and peaceful.

Well tonight may be a different story though, being New Years Eve. They like to drink, matter of fact I have never seen him outside without a beer in his hand.

Putting new blank tapes in all recorders this evening just to be safe.

Happy New Year To All !!

------------------

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2006 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
i can help make some shocking claymores... if it gets out of hand let me know... only if you don't mind a lot of light in the middle of the night. i'm not a civil person... i would put up an electric fence 6 inches from the end of my property... and post all the warnings that are legally warented. good luck taking that fence down... lol (yes i know.. i love electricity.. it's a great deterrent to a-holes.) or maybe a bean bag gun... lol... now that would be funny!
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2007 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
the saga continues......
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2007 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Uneventful New Years Eve.

Spent it watching the ball drop on the computer, and 2 of my video cameras on the yard.

Believe it or not no one next door did a thing.

I think he learned his lesson after getting busted for the last one.

Maybe they will be human.

The house is no longer on the market, at least it is off the web site for the realtor. They still have the sign out front but I can’t get the listing to come up any more.

Court is still on for the 18th as far as I know, now that I can’t wait for.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
RTNmsds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2007 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RTNmsdsClick Here to visit RTNmsds's HomePageSend a Private Message to RTNmsdsDirect Link to This Post

Uneventful New Years Eve..... I think he learned his lesson after getting busted for the last one.

Thank God. You deserve a bit of peace.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Well they switched real estate agents to Palmer Realty, and dropped the price to $42,900.

http://www.palmerrealtymaine.com/list_house.php...

They still are priced way to high for what it is, 1 acre the add says. It’s more like .8 of an acre.

It is still $12,000 more than they paid for it last April with no real improvements other than the new septic. That was paid for by the title insurance company.

Still about $30,000 more than it's worth.

------------------

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 01-05-2007).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
In the second pic is either barn yours?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

In the second pic is either barn yours?

You mean behind there shed, Yes my barn is just behind their shed, about 50’ away.

If you look real close you will see my flood lights at the peak of the barn.

------------------

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2007 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
ttt anything new?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2007 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Nothing yet.

Court thursday for his criminal threatening.

Will keep all posted.

------------------

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Good luck tomorrow. Break a leg (his...)
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post

Well they switched real estate agents to Palmer Realty, and dropped the price to $42,900.

http://www.palmerrealtymaine.com/list_house.php...

They still are priced way to high for what it is, 1 acre the add says. It’s more like .8 of an acre.

It is still $12,000 more than they paid for it last April with no real improvements other than the new septic. That was paid for by the title insurance company.

Still about $30,000 more than it's worth.

Description: MOTIVATED SELLER!

Good luck tomorrow
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
Description:
MOTIVATED SELLER! Attractive, economical housing located just off the beaten path! Large living room, sunny kitchen and dining, office or craft room, one surveyed acre with lawn and woods, adjacent to walking and vehicle trail for fun and fitness. Walk to Wal-Mart and other shopping and restaurants.

Sorry, that just cracked me up. NOW it's surveyed.

I'd come buy it and move next door to you Steve, but I'm not moving that close to a WalMart.

John Stricker
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 457
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

From the listing:

...adjacent to walking and vehicle trail for fun and fitness. Walk to Wal-Mart and other shopping and restaurants.

That's odd... They mention walking/vehicle trails and Wal-Mart/shopping/restaurants, but nothing about cuddly farm animals being just a stone's throw away.

Must've been a simple oversight, soon to be rectified I'm sure.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 01-17-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Well tomorrow morning Melanie will be in court at 8 AM and if I am needed I’m only 10 min. from the court house.

I’m sure he will just get it continued again, if he even shows up.

We got some flurries yesterday 5” and he didn’t shovel the end of his driveway. Tried to just drive threw the end. You know the pile the snow plow leaves at the end of the driveway.

They drive a SAAB 9-5 with front wheel drive and couldn’t get out of the drive. We watched on the new bird cam for half an hour before they finally got out.

5 min. worth of shoveling and they could have gotten out real easy, it was what the skiers call fresh powder. By now it is hard as a rock, last night it went down to -8 F and right now it’s -8 again and expected to go much lower.

Will keep all posted.

------------------

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2007 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
ROFL maybe they dont own a shovel? LOL
Earl-R

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-RDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe I sat here and read this whole thing. You should write a book, it's almost unbelieveable. Would make a great comedy.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 05:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Earl-R:
I can't believe I sat here and read this whole thing. You should write a book, it's almost unbelieveable. Would make a great comedy.

Comedy of errors, and it ain’t over yet.

Can’t wait to see what he pulls in court today. He has gone off at every town official he has come in contact with so far.

The saga continues.

------------------

They say the truth is stranger than fiction, and I'm beginning to believe it.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 01-18-2007).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Get Chevy Chase or Will Farrel for the starring role. Either would be perfect for playing the local idiot. LOL
Earl-R

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-RDirect Link to This Post
I was thinking along the lines of a National Lampoon Movie.

Call it "National Lampoon's - On the Farm" or something like that.

84fiero123 could be played by Chevy Chase and his wife Beverly DAngleo. I wouldn't mind seeing her run around naked in your back yard. Will Farrell as the next door nieghbor with Pam Anderson as his wife. LOL

The code inspector could be played by Buddy Hacket and the town mayor could be Kelsey Grammer and the lawyers could be a Laurel and Hadry type and the three stooges.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:
ROFL maybe they dont own a shovel? LOL

Then I doubt he will have a pick.

By now it is hard as a rock.....

Stupid describes the work people create trying to avoid work.
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post
Please keep your cool in court, please don't give that idiot neighbor any chance to twist this around on you. Good luck, we're pulling for you.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 457
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Earl-R:

The code inspector could be played by Buddy Hacket...

I hate to break this to you, but more than three years ago Buddy, ummm..... retired.... permanently.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock