Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. (Page 17)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. by 84fiero123
Started on: 06-24-2006 02:32 PM
Replies: 863
Last post by: LitebulbwithaFiero on 06-04-2010 11:05 PM
Phaeton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2007 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonDirect Link to This Post
Nice in theory but liable to make their new neighbors wonder about you instead.
IP: Logged
sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2007 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
sha, na, na na, sha, na, na, na..hey hey hey good bye!

sometimes, just sometimes, patience and respect for the law is rewarded. its good to see that the system still works (or at least the spirit of the system).

kudos to your for being patient and doing "the right thing".
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2007 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Congrats. Im betting they wont show up at court because theyre 500 miles away.

I agree, with all the hastle, Id make nice with new owners. They really might be nice people and you dont know if they told them a bunch of crap before leaving. Too bad you dont have some nice face close ups to post on the net using ' bad neighbors from hell ' as search word, lol.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2007 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DtheC:
If'n when you get some new neighbors, maybe you could make them a Cake or something. Get started on a nice friendly footing. I can't imagine that the ex-neighbors might jinx the sale by saying bad things about you folks, but you can't give those odd-balls much credit for brains.

A week or two after these folks moved in Melanie made some home made bread and brought them a loaf and 2 dozen fresh eggs from our chickens.

Didn’t do much good with them, just hope the new ones are more Human than they were.

Originally posted by $Rich$:
wow, you should find where there going and warn their new neighbors

I talk to a friend of mine who worked with him for a few weeks at a local parts store.

He said they were moving to Canton, I think that’s what he said. I’m going to try to get over to see my buddy today at sometime and ask him again where they said they were moving to.

Just to make sure so the DA knows.

Melanie is going to ask our local mail carrier what their forwarding address is.

I don’t think anyone will believe us anyway. I still want to know where they are. In case something weird happens here.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2007 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Just to make sure so the DA knows.

Mwhahahahahahaha. It is said that revenge is a dish best served cold, not that you would ever think of seeking revenge or anything like that for the hell that they put you through.

I'll crack a beer open in celabration for ya'.

Joe

RTNmsds

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2007 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RTNmsdsClick Here to visit RTNmsds's HomePageSend a Private Message to RTNmsdsDirect Link to This Post

They loaded it up and drove away this evening, waving us the traffic finger all the way past the house.

That's funny stuff there. I've never heard it put that way before.

Time for you guys to enjoy normal life again.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2007 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:
I'll crack a beer open in celabration for ya'.
Joe

As long as it's not a Coors.

Thanks anyway.

------------------

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2007 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post

As long as it's not a Coors.

Thanks anyway.

Thats funny, I work at Coors. For you I'll make it a Corona.

Joe

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2007 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
im sure they didnt say anything to the buyers that would jinx the sale.
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2007 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations!

Alot of credit for the happy ending goes directly to Steve & Melanie, they kept their cool inspite of the obnoxious neighbors. All too often, all it takes is just one little slip up and the bad guys own you. I'll admit that there was some very tempting ideas offered throughout this thread but like I said, give them kudos for demonstrating undue restraint.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Well they showed up last night around 7:30 pm and had 2 or 3 other cars there.

I have no Idea what they were doing but they did hang around until 12:30 AM.

I told Melanie to call the police to make sure they weren’t trashing the place so they could blame us for it.

She wouldn’t.

I turned 2 video recorders on and had them on all night.

Like I said earlier they had a Uhaul truck big enough to move a 10 room farm house the day before. Why they would come back late at night other than to annoy us is beyond me.

I did catch them doing a beer run around 10 PM.

If they come back tonight I will call the police myself.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
And the saga continues................................
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
maybe digging up the bodies?
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Have you walked your property recently?
isthiswhereiputausername?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

maybe digging up the bodies?

Or hiding more?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Well the new owners moved in today.

Been moving stuff all day, a husband, wife, and to young teenage kids, (12to 14 I guess).

I saw them and they never said anything, I was doing water at the time and they were busy so we never really met.

I’m not going to bother them in the middle of moving in.

I’m open to meeting them, but not right now.

I know how busy they are.

------------------

DtheC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCDirect Link to This Post
Aha, just a normal family?
Stay tuned for next weeks episode of "Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$"
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DtheC:

Aha, just a normal family?
Stay tuned for next weeks episode of "Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$"

God I hope so !

------------------

User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post02-24-2007 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

They’re gone.

Drove in, or I should say backed into the drive this morning with at least a 24’ Uhaul truck.

The truck was as big as ½ their trailer, what they needed that big a truck for is beyond me.

They loaded it up and drove away this evening, waving us the traffic finger all the way past the house.

Good riddens.

Sorry but Me thinks the soap opera has been canceled. I will start a new thread if they show up for court.

Thanks to all who posted helpful hints, and support, and just plain let me vent.

Steve & Melanie

My self, i would be concerned about them coming back some night and firebombing my house.. They are nutcases.

Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
If those two kids are worth anything, their curiosity will probably kick in, and before you know it, you'll have a couple of extra hands...least I hope that's how it works out...
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2007 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post
No news must be good news?
How are your neighbors?

PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2007 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetman:
No news must be good news?
How are your neighbors?

Found out a few days after my first post about the new neighbors that those people we saw were there parents.

The kids are the ones who bought the place, 23, 24 year old unmarried couple. The Idiot Net can be a wonderful research tool.

We are able to look at not only their deed but also their Fanny May loan.

She is really pregnant, I mean really, really pregnant. Now don’t get me wrong I really could care less and I hope everything works out for the 2 of them, in buying the house and their relationship.

But both names are on the loan and deed, so if it doesn’t they may have bit off more than they can chew.

You see the Fanny May loan is a no money down, adjustable rate mortgage about 7 pages long. With more in it than I have ever seen as far as if they do this or that they can loose the house.

They paid 28.5 for it, so they have no equity, and with it being a 30 year note most likely they never will.

As far as our old neighbors go, he opted for a jury trial, set sometime in June I think. That I will keep all posted on when it happens, if he shows up.

So far they have been the best neighbors since the original guy who had the place when we bought, other than one night last weekend when one of their visitors decided to smoke the tires up on his car at 5 PM. He was the only one to have done anything even close to annoying, SO FAR.

Melanie was feeding and saw the kid do it, as she was walking out of the barn, and he saw her. As soon as he saw her he quit in mid squeal.

No one has done anything else, yet. We will just wait and see. Melanie went over a couple of weeks after they got moved in with home made blue berry muffins. To introduce herself and say if they needed anything to stop.

They have a dog but it is never let out alone to run like the last ass holes. So, so far so good.

------------------

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 398
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2007 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
good to hear
hopfully there good people, its great to have nice neighbors,
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2007 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Holy cow! A 30 year note on $28.5? Hope they at least double up on the payments... YIKES!

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

Holy cow! A 30 year note on $28.5? Hope they at least double up on the payments... YIKES!

That’s just it, they really can’t. They have a prepayment penalty in the first ten years. They’re kids, first time buyers.

There are so many clauses and sub clauses, that I think if they fart in the house Fanny May can foreclose.

------------------

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Interesting, though I'm a long distance away, I'm still getting a good feeling about these new neighbors. I'm thinking things are gonna work out fine.

On another note, I find it somewhat disconcerting that all their information is so available on the Idiot Net, using your terms. I don't blame you for researching your new neighbors but, there should be some ability to keep some things private. Don't get me wrong but, what business of ours is it what their loan is? Brings up the issue of personal privacy. I don't believe the details of my home or other loans is anyone's business but mine and the lender's.

------------------
Ron
Land of the Free because of the Brave. Most gave some, some gave all. Some ran the other way.

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
You can go to your county auditors website and pull up all kinds of info. Anything that would violate privacy laws is of course not disclosed. It's all pretty harmless information.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:
You can go to your county auditors website and pull up all kinds of info. Anything that would violate privacy laws is of course not disclosed. It's all pretty harmless information.

Understood, doesn't mean I like it but then again, if I were King.............................................

------------------
Ron
Land of the Free because of the Brave. Most gave some, some gave all. Some ran the other way.

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
30 years on a 28.5k loan? I dont think they could default if they wanted, whats that, like $100 a month? any only that because of taxes and insurance. They're idiots for getting locked into a prepayment penalty though.
Ryan01228

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan01228Send a Private Message to Ryan01228Direct Link to This Post
Just speant some time reading this post and felt compelled to coment! Glad it worked out and I hope the new folks are working out as well!
RenegadeFiero86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeFiero86Send a Private Message to RenegadeFiero86Direct Link to This Post
this topic has taken me the last 3 days to read at work but honestly it has passed the time faster than any other single thread has ever. well congrats on the whole situation and i hope that guy actually doesnt shot up for court so he has a warrant and next time he does this **** in another city or where ever he moves they arrest his ass hardcore and he goes by by for a few.
-Renegade-
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
I think I found where the old neighbors moved to....

http://www.kare11.com/news/....aspx?storyid=258764
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Could Be.

but then there are nuts everywhere.

------------------

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
the withdrawal symptoms from this thread were as hard on me as when the OJ Simpson trial went off the air...

I was hoping fierofetish's recent ordeal would have enough dung drama to help me pull through... But Aas!... it never materialized...

Who says I don't have a life?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
LOL, I wouldnt sign the ticket. Tell them to ticket the cow. If it cant sign, let them go to court. Bring the cow into court as a witness. If the cow loses, have them attach its wages whenever it gets some. If thats not satisfactory, they can take it to jail. God...some people are such bumbling idiots.

Ive got to go file a complaint at the police dept because this friggin bird keeps setting of my alarm..........
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Ive got to go file a complaint at the police dept because this friggin bird keeps setting of my alarm..........

At least it's only setting off your alarm. The darn thing keeps pooping on my car. I'm going to have to submit my water bill as evidence!
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2007 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
To clarify... it swoops around and sets off my house alarm motion sensors...I dont bother with car alarms....pretty much useless unless its easy for you to hear yourself. Ive got No Trespassing signs too...whats this bird mexican or what? (no Im not going to post my signs in spanish like the government does)
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2007 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

To clarify... it swoops around and sets off my house alarm motion sensors...I dont bother with car alarms....pretty much useless unless its easy for you to hear yourself. Ive got No Trespassing signs too...whats this bird mexican or what? (no Im not going to post my signs in spanish like the government does)

Yup must be one of them there illegals.

------------------

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 457
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2007 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

From the news article:

"I mean he does moo, he's a cow, but it's rare and it's few and far between," Hylle said.

A male cow, eh? Must be some new kind of genetic engineering I was unaware of.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2007 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

A male cow, eh? Must be some new kind of genetic engineering I was unaware of.

Nice catch, i didn't even realize it until you said something.

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock