Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. (Page 22)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. by 84fiero123
Started on: 06-24-2006 02:32 PM
Replies: 863
Last post by: LitebulbwithaFiero on 06-04-2010 11:05 PM
User00013170

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post12-13-2009 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Do you have any, or a Recipe?

'I wouldn't have any knowledge or possess any documentation'.. Or is that ' i plead the 5th' ... ' i disavow.. ' something or other

http://www.amazon.com/New-I...48390/ref=pd_sim_b_3

They are wanting $400 bucks for the thing.. that's totally nuts. going to hide my copy in a safe somewhere.

[This message has been edited by User00013170 (edited 12-13-2009).]

IP: Logged
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post12-13-2009 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

User00013170

33617 posts
Member since May 2006
NM Patience is a virtue.

[This message has been edited by User00013170 (edited 12-13-2009).]

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Do you have any, or a Recipe?

Here ya are: Let me GOOGLE that for ya -

antinull.com

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comDirect Link to This Post
just read through this, have you been having any more issues?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by antinull.com:
just read through this, have you been having any more issues?

I don't know about him but, I am having flashbacks, .
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I don't know about him but, I am having flashbacks, .

How many times have we told you Cliff?

Don’t eat the brown acid.

Nothing eventful lately, except they did violate a restraining order and are headed to court next month.

Trying to keep it a low profile as we are going to court.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

antinull.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comDirect Link to This Post
makes sense, Good luck to you
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Direct Link to This Post
wow,i read all 22 pages. i was a property survey draftsman and spent alittle time in the field cutting site lines. i did big 1,000 acre to .5 acre plots and deeds donot lie weither i plot it on a piece of paper or the crew chief does it on land. you start at one point and end at the same point turning angles in the middle.i did it for 15 yrs. in new jersey and even won a maping contest at the surveyrs comfrence.just does not seem that people have as much respect for for outhers these days.maybee it will be better when your neighbor gets older. you treat people how thay treat you. much love to you and your wife.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Wow.. I just came across this thread. Are you sure we don't have the same neighbors? Actually, my REDNECK neighbors were very strange: 3 AM Techno dance parties, complete religious nuts, Dog outside and braking 24/7, trucks with no mufflers, children screaming constantly at the top of their lungs. I still don't understand the Techno, but I did bust the guy one time outside at 2am swinging a light on a string around.. I figure he was on ecstacy or something.. rednecks on ecstacy.. sounds like a good band name.

Well, anyhow, keep your chin up. They called the cops on me 7 times for being a friendly responsible neighbor. Real nicely asked them to fix the muffler.. here come the cops. Asked them to keep their kids off my property- Here comes the cops. Askes them to turn the techno down after 11pm.. here comes the cops. Asked them to keep their dog quiet at night.. here come the cops. Screamed at them to shut their dog up the day my aunt died- they told me to stick it, so I took my 300 watt amp keyboard amp outside and rattled their windows and doors with Black Sabbath.. here comes the cops. Put up a fence to keep them off my property, the cops came.

I was never arrested once, and more times than not, the cops actually had to go back next door and tell them THEY were in the wrong. (Except the time with the amplifier.. I was just asked nicely to turn it down so I did.) After that, while the police were next door talkng to the husband, the wife came out and started singing a hymn!!! (I guess they figure listening to Black Sabbath made me a devil worshipper.. perhaps they should listen to the lyrical content some time.) Anyhow, she's singing a hymn and I just say very loud: "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" since they had lied about their kids getting 'yelled at' by me when they were in my yard. Honestly, these idiots actually think it was okay for their kids to run roughshod all over, and when I try to get them away from my dogs so they dont get bit, its me being a bad guy and "menacing their children" They were trying anything to get me arrested, it did not work.
For the rest of last summer.. their kids got noisy, I called the cops. Their dog barked longer than 5 minutes, I called the cops. 2 am techno party? I called the cops. Even when they showed up late at night and started unpacking groceries, I called the cops. Of course, I would have never called the cops on anyone who had not already treated me so poorly... I am ex-military, and I beleieve in handling the problem at the lowest level. After having the cops called on me for being nice and asking them to fix that muffler, I just started calling the police for every little thing as well.

So around Novemeber, they loaded up their possessions and moved away. I was doing the mexican hatdance. A month or two later, they came back to get the rest of their furniture when the weather broke for a minute. They spent 2 hours spinning their tires in the mud trying to get out of the yard while loaded down with furniture. I'm standing at the fence with my coffee, drinking it in plain view and smiling. When they finally got out of the yard, he halfway hangs out the window and throws an empty beer can in my yard and gives me the finger. Then they are gone.

Now their house is empty, except the lifesize crucifiction cross in the front window and the Jesus sticker on the door. Now I have the best neighbor in the world - no neighbor at all. (And Jesus, but he's quiet) All my other neighbors, by the way, are completely cool.

Keep your chin up man.. eventually their house will get foreclosed because they spend all their money on Meth, or they will be tired of the escalation and slink away. It may take some time, but I had to deal with these people for 5 years until they finally left. And if you ever have a chance, let them know you aren't going anywhere and you will do whatever you want to within your rights. That usually gets a bug right up their snoot.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Just to show just how stupid my current neighbors are.

This sign went up a few weeks ago, then they put the lower left on the other day.

Run Forest RUN.

I am not going to say another word.

Steve

------------------

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 06-02-2010).]

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
What is a "contrack" ?
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

What is a "contrack" ?

All I know, is a contrack is a device to keep parole violaters on an international grid. This device helps locate a parole abscounder.

Nice to see tham moving. But, then what happens to this thread? Maybe your next neighbor will be a transvestite nazi yeti. Quite possibly the only way to make this thread more interesting.

twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

What is a "contrack" ?

That's what the $38,500 is under. DUH.

Brad
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Soled. I just cald them, and there letting me finanse it thru them. Looks lik we goin to be nayburs.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

Soled. I just cald them, and there letting me finanse it thru them. Looks lik we goin to be nayburs.
And that's all I have to say bout that

There I fixed that for you

------------------

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

84fiero123

29950 posts
Member since Oct 2004
Keep your fingers crossed for us that the new neighbors might be semi/normal. I could handle a transvestite Yeti (lol). Even some flamboyant guys who paint the place bright pink. Bad neighbor hell sucks. Send some good vibes PLEASE.
Melanie
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Even some flamboyant guys who paint the place bright pink.

Don't worry, we are not planning on moving any time soon, though we are looking at similar colors for the trailer, just because it'll piss off the city that won't change a silly ordinance. I can send you my new neighbor though if you wanna have fun. He's not too loud, just steals gas from the highway department, and mows every single day, one day I was out in the yard and he had the tiller idling, his pickup idling, and was running the riding mower. All of them burn oil like they are going to blow at any time, and stink, and I swear the wind is always blowing the stink toward our house. It doesn't bother me as much since we turned on the air.

Oh, and he uses our yard to turn around on his mower, just cuts a circle in out yard. He doesn't do it to piss me off, he does it because he is in ignorant ass. Once I get a fence up (because of him) his mowing work is going to triple, there is not enough room between the bushes he planted and the property line to drive a riding mower. If he was a decent guy, and didn't cut into our yard twice a week mowing I would just let it be. I want my yard to look nice too, not have circles in it from his mower.

Brad
PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKDirect Link to This Post
Fingers crossed you have better luck with the new ones.

Originally posted by PK:
They were also VERY concerned as new law means that any "disputes" with neighbours MUST be disclosed when selling a house. They were trying to say that this wasn't a dispute at which point they were told "it wasn't a dispute until you dishonoured the initial agreement". Since my folks will never move, the dispute has little consequence to them but since the neighbours are likely to want to move at some point it will potentially devalue their property (more expense for them).

As an update.....after trying to bully several neighbours out of land in order to increase their garden (and failing), the neighbours have decided to move. Lets hope they correctly tick the DISPUTE box on the paperwork.

User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-02-2010 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Keep your fingers crossed for us that the new neighbors might be semi/normal. I could handle a transvestite Yeti (lol). Even some flamboyant guys who paint the place bright pink. Bad neighbor hell sucks. Send some good vibes PLEASE.
Melanie

No way you can swing the cash to buy it yourself? Be your own neighbor.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by User00013170:

No way you can swing the cash to buy it yourself? Be your own neighbor.

Oh we could swing it, the 38k. There is no way I would pay that.

There is no way I would pay anything over 10 K for less than a 1 acre lot with a 30+ year old trailer with a arsenic filled well.

They are asking 38,500 for that.

What would you pay?

They bought the place for 28K three years ago, that is at least what they still owe if not more. They cannot take less and I would not pay the 28k.

When the last guys owned it we had it appraised 3 years ago at the height of the housing bubble. The bank said it was only worth 10K.

Steve

------------------

antinull.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comDirect Link to This Post
if your lucky, it will never sell
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by antinull.com:

if your lucky, it will never sell

They have been moving stuff out all day.
I have never seen a house under contrack
sell so quickly,
if it did.
Even if it was a cash buyer they will do a deed and title search if nothing else. That will take longer than they have had the sign up.

Steve

------------------

red84sematt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red84semattSend a Private Message to red84semattDirect Link to This Post
good luck to you,keep up the fight. and hope all turns out well.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroDirect Link to This Post

Oh we could swing it, the 38k. There is no way I would pay that.

There is no way I would pay anything over 10 K for less than a 1 acre lot with a 30+ year old trailer with a arsenic filled well.

They are asking 38,500 for that.

What would you pay?

They bought the place for 28K three years ago, that is at least what they still owe if not more. They cannot take less and I would not pay the 28k.

When the last guys owned it we had it appraised 3 years ago at the height of the housing bubble. The bank said it was only worth 10K.

Steve

You mean I overpayed?

They have been moving stuff out all day.
I have never seen a house under contrack
sell so quickly,
if it did.
Even if it was a cash buyer they will do a deed and title search if nothing else. That will take longer than they have had the sign up.

Steve

They say there was no need for a deed. With our contrack, as long as I keep making my daily payments, all will be good.

[This message has been edited by LitebulbwithaFiero (edited 06-04-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock