Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. by 84fiero123
Started on: 06-24-2006 02:32 PM
Replies: 863
Last post by: LitebulbwithaFiero on 06-04-2010 11:05 PM
Vonov

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
Hell, the neighbors ought not to have a bit of problem getting along with the Sicilian donkey...however, the donkey may decide he wishes to associate with a better class of jackass...

[This message has been edited by Vonov (edited 07-03-2006).]

IP: Logged
Tugboat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TugboatSend a Private Message to TugboatDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

The house is on the market for 19,000 dollars more than they paid for it less than 6 months ago.

You'd think it'd be worth LESS without a septic system...

The animal cruelty article is a big insight - she's not (or wasn't*) allowed to have animals so she's jealous. Maybe you don't need a fence to be rid of their dog.

Good Luck!

* the article said "Her bail conditions prohibit her from possessing animals." but that was in April. I would think it still applied.
2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Derek_85GT:

Where I live, small houses on less than 1/2 acre lots in mediocre condition would easily go for over $100,000. We have houses going up that are 1,200 square feet on less than 1/2 acres going for $250,000+ Average size houses (for my area is around 2,500 square feet) on 1/2 acre lots going are for $700,000, yes...$700,000. I wish we had your property prices here.

Good luck with the fence, hopefully this will end it and they will reap what they have sowed.

~ Derek

I recently sold a house about 150-200 miles straight north of him and was lucky to get $77K for it. 5 beddroom, 2 1/2 story, Fire place, Hardwood floors, full basement, 1 acre+, detached 2 car garage, and a 20x20 "Sap" house, and on the edge of town. All in excellent condition. The key is you've got to be able to stand weeks in Jan and Feb where the temp never reaches 10 above and a 24 inch snowstorm is just another winter day. Then in May and June the Alaskan Black Flies and the mosquitos swarm and drive ya nuts. To top it off the wages paid in that area are very low. Not a lot of people want to buy a primary residence in those conditions.

Dave

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Dam Dave don’t sugarcoat it, tell them like it is.

Maine 9 months of pure blizzard and 3 months of lousy skiing.

Plus this is a 1973 mobile home and way less than an acre. So when they bought it at $30K they over paid.

When the first owner was selling we considered it, even called the back and had it appraised. They said $5K was all it was worth, they don’t loan on trailers that old, and the only thing worth anything was the land and septic.

What ever possessed you to go from being a Mainiac to Texas?

------------------
technology is great when it works
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 07-03-2006).]

Derek_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek_85GTSend a Private Message to Derek_85GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2farnorth:

I recently sold a house about 150-200 miles straight north of him and was lucky to get $77K for it. 5 beddroom, 2 1/2 story, Fire place, Hardwood floors, full basement, 1 acre+, detached 2 car garage, and a 20x20 "Sap" house, and on the edge of town. All in excellent condition. The key is you've got to be able to stand weeks in Jan and Feb where the temp never reaches 10 above and a 24 inch snowstorm is just another winter day. Then in May and June the Alaskan Black Flies and the mosquitos swarm and drive ya nuts. To top it off the wages paid in that area are very low. Not a lot of people want to buy a primary residence in those conditions.

Dave

yeah it's all balanced for the most part, because of urban sprawl land has become a premium around here. But because of the very quick development, wages around here have gone way up. The weather here is too cold for my taste, you have my condolenses about living up there 84Fiero123
2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthDirect Link to This Post

What ever possessed you to go from being a Mainiac to Texas?

LOL I gave some good reasons above, but the most important one was that our daughter (who stayed here when we moved north) made us grandparents. We weren't going to miss out. We had the house for sale up there for 5 years before it sold... Someone made us an acceptable offer halfway through our daughter's pregnancy. We were down here before it closed and before the baby was born. Haven't had one regret except for leaving some good friends and Fieros up there.

Dave
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Stay tuned for the surveyors are scheduled to arrive today to set the pins .

This should get real interesting.

Over the weekend they even had company come over to visit. Of course they were more trailer trash like themselves. Even brought the trailer with them.

To be honest the trailer their company brought was in better shape, newer, and worth more than their place.

------------------

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Stay tuned for the surveyors are scheduled to arrive today to set the pins .
This should get real interesting.
Over the weekend they even had company come over to visit. Of course they were more trailer trash like themselves. Even brought the trailer with them.
To be honest the trailer their company brought was in better shape, newer, and worth more than their place.

Now you're starting to sound like Paul Harvey,

Actually, I was taken back a bit by the trailer trash comment, careful where you go with this kind of remark. I dated and married a woman, for love and for economonic security. She just happened to own her own single wide trailer at the time. Actually, she did and our realtionship has survived for the last 28 years. More of a credit to her than me. She has a huge tolerance for idiots and screw ups. I would love to see the reaction of your neighbors upon placement of the pins. I do hope they are set deep and the police or sheriff/constable are present. This might be worth filming for Americas Funniest Home Videos.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Now you're starting to sound like Paul Harvey,

This might be worth filming for Americas Funniest Home Videos.

I lie Paul Harvey, he can be funny.

As far as videoing it may come in handy for the trial.

------------------

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
Harbor Freight has night vision video cameras for $39. Seems like you might want to increase your surveillence.

Link: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=91851

[This message has been edited by Taijiguy (edited 07-05-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Well the plot thickens, The guys came and set the survey pins and buck marked the trees.

The survey line goes right midway threw their garden, right threw their leach field, the surveyors called the cops. Because the people would not believe they knew what they were doing.

The first owner of the property came over and told the surveyors that's not what she measured. She never had it surveyed. The surveyors went buy the deed for next door, and that's what it says.

The people are now the proud owners of a strip of land totaling .8 of an acre. With a septic system that is on our land and unless we want to give them an easement they can no longer use,

The code guy will be here in the morning to disconnect them from their septic tank.

They have to move the telephone pole that feeds the house because it may be to close to our property line.

They have to clean up all the brush they cut down on our property, and move it 25 over the line to their side of the property line.

I was helping a friend pull a motor on his pickup in my garage all day. So I got to here all the crap, sorry no video.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Wow, sounds like they are totally screwed. If I was in their situation I would be going after the realtor and the previous owner. I don't know what the laws are in your neck of the woods but up here we are required to obtain a "real property report" which includes a complete survey and drawing of the property before it is sold. Any discrepancies such as the septic tank being on the other property would have to be rectified prior to the sale of the property.

Ouch!
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Wow, sounds like they are totally screwed. If I was in their situation I would be going after the realtor and the previous owner. I don't know what the laws are in your neck of the woods but up here we are required to obtain a "real property report" which includes a complete survey and drawing of the property before it is sold. Any discrepancies such as the septic tank being on the other property would have to be rectified prior to the sale of the property.

Ouch!

The septic cannot no be fixed, they have to deal with a pump out system, then they have to dig up the existing system and fill it back in.

They cannot sell the house unless they do now.

------------------

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Sounds to me like they now have reason to sue the person (lady) who sold them the property. Don't know about the laws in your state. I'd never buy a property without being shown surveyors pins or having it resurveyed. Wow, this is turning into a real mess.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 07-05-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
They paid cash, No inspection of any kind and bought it private party.

------------------

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

They paid cash, No inspection of any kind and bought it private party.

I wonder if they're sorry they were arseholes, yet?

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-05-2006).]

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 398
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I wonder if they're sorry they were arseholes, yet?

haha, good got you , as for the neighbors, i bet they wish they would have gotten a survey before THEY bought the place

sad thing for you is, now if they are forced to do all this stuffit looks like they'll be living there longer

its too bad A-hole neighbors can cost soo much time and greif along with $$

you should figure up how much cash they have cost you out of your pocket and try and get some of it back
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2006 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
You might want to get prepared for legal action, they will probably hire their own surveyor and try to claim your surveyor is wrong. Obviously this will only happen if they are able to find one that doesn't agree with the previous survey. I'm not saying they'll win, just that it ain't over till it's over.

------------------
Ron

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2006 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
They refused to split the cost of this survey saying they didn’t have the money, when they were surveying they asked the surveyors for a copy of the survey and where told NO.

The survey is for us to stop a property line dispute, if they want one they have to pay for it, and it will cost 2 or 3 grand because these guys used Lasers, GPS.,

So now to dispute it they will have to have a satellite, laser GPS, survey.

They kept telling everyone they didn’t need a survey they had a deed. They measured the property line, he was in the Navy.

They will now have to comply with all new codes to sell, they don’t have the money to do so, or at least that's what they keep saying.

T-Posts and cattle combo panels getting picked up or delivered today. I will draft my buddy who’s pickup is in the garage to run the main line between us and them today.

It will go right threw their garden, closer to their house than the temporary fence Melanie put up. They should have just shut up and they would have been better off. In 4 years it would have 20 years and we all would have had to use the old pins that the person who split the place up put in.

That was what we were willing to go by, but he measured, and he knew it was more land than we said, and the pins said.

See the person who owned this property 20 years ago was nothing but drunk all the time. There wasn’t one straight fence line on this property when we bought it 11 years ago. She just measured off the split and never had a proper survey done, never had it put on the books at the town. So it does no one any good.

------------------

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2006 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Surveyors for centuries have used measuring tapes, surveyors chains and transits to establish pins. The accuracy was always somewhat contestable, I've actually seen a situation that went to court where an old time surveyor was pitted against the GPS/laser surveyor. The dispute was over about 2 and a half feet, but that small footage meant huge dollars to the folks involved. It meant a long standing rock fence (approimately 14 years) was have to be moved and the easement/drive way re-cut. The new survey conducted by the GPS/Laser surveyor said the pins were off, the old surveyor stood by his survey and the two land owners went to court. The court held the old pins were right. Because, all surveys are somewhat inaccurate and to start redrawing property lines based on the new technology would cause every property currently in the State of MS would have to be resurveyed. In that I was not invovled but a close neighbor, I was glad to hear this, it easily could have meant my property lines would have moved also. I'm not trying to give you a hard time on this but, a good lawyer can tie this up and cause you a bunch of trouble. I sincerely wish you the best in this dispute and hope you triump over your jerk neighbors. I just wanted you to be fully informed and cautious. But that was Mississippi, things may be significantly different in Maine.

------------------
Ron

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2006 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Im glad to see some azzes getting themselves screwed. Maybe you can get building inspectors to come and check out their house for code violations too and still have it torn down or hauled away. Its great when someone can beat jerks legally at their own game.
PFF
System Bot
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2006 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
Now might be a good time to tender an offer on the place. Fix it up a little and keep it as a rental. Or tear down the shack and just increase your proerty.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2006 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:
Now might be a good time to tender an offer on the place. Fix it up a little and keep it as a rental. Or tear down the shack and just increase your proerty.

If you can afford it, that's a heck of a good idea.

------------------
Ron

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 398
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2006 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
^^^^^thats what i was thinking^^^^^
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2006 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Why buy, between the fines for the septic being on our property, criminal timber trespass, and just their attitude.

We may end up with it for FREE.

The only other way they can put in a new septic other than a pump out system is to buy enough land from us. The amount they lost because of their own stupidity. If they had left us alone to begin with none of this would have happened.

I would never rent that place if we owned it, it isn’t fit for goats, pigs maybe.

------------------

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2006 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
ALso think about filing a lawsuit against them for poluting your property with their septic tank. Make it for 1 million dollars in damage or settle for half / or their property. That should shut them up for good. LOL
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2006 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Melanie has got an appointment with a lawyer Monday to see what’s available as far as getting back at them legally for all the crap they have already given us.

No pun intended.

------------------

Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2006 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post
Edit: Because I didn't have anything worthwhile to contribute.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 07-08-2006).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2006 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:
Edit: Because I didn't have anything worthwhile to contribute.

Marvin,
Don't let that stop you, this is T/O/T.

------------------
Ron

MsLoriFiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2006 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MsLoriFieroSend a Private Message to MsLoriFieroDirect Link to This Post
We need an update to this.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2006 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MsLoriFiero:

We need an update to this.

It’s in the lawyers hands now.

their lawyer called the surveyors office, complained about the survey, dogs barking, deed being wrong, survey being wrong.

Surveyor told lawyer survey is right, deed is the deed, there was never a true survey done until we did it.

It seems they are getting smarter, they got a local lawyer, but neglected to tell him we are a farm, barn is under 100 ft. from their house, so that they could get a lawyer.

They couldn’t get a local lawyer because of the ownership history, last owner was a local dentist in town and every lawyer in town knows or has had dealings with so a conflict of interest. They neglect to tell everyone the whole story, just what they think will get them what they want.

First the serveyors did know what they were doing.

Second they took a bribe to make it in our favor.

Third the deed is wrong now.

Forth our barn is on their property.

Fifth they now want to go by the original pins done by the original owner who split the place off.

Sixth they want everything done the way they want so they win, no matter what.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2006 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

You might want to get prepared for legal action, they will probably hire their own surveyor and try to claim your surveyor is wrong. Obviously this will only happen if they are able to find one that doesn't agree with the previous survey. I'm not saying they'll win, just that it ain't over till it's over.

Enough said. I sincerely hope this works out. In a jury trial I believe you're in the winners circle but I don't know your local laws.

------------------
Ron

Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2006 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

I sympathize with your situation, but I don't think there's any way it's going to turn out satisfactorily for either you or your neighbors.

It’s in the lawyers hands now.

It's probably good that lawyers are involved. This situation has escalated to the point that I don't think it can be resolved without mediation. I just hope you can avoid years of litigation.

Surveyor told lawyer survey is right, deed is the deed, there was never a true survey done until we did it.

All probably correct. Your neighbors can pay to have their own survey done, and the two surveyors can resolve any discrepancies between them. That would be a reasonable solution.

First the serveyors did know what they were doing. [I presume you meant "... did not know ...."]

Third the deed is wrong now.

It's probably 100% their responsibility to prove both of those assertions. Questions: What does your deed say? Is is consistent with theirs? Is it consistent with your survey?

Fifth they now want to go by the original pins done by the original owner who split the place off.

They probably have an arguable case here. The deed says one thing, and the pins that were in place when they bought the property say another. Both have legal standing, and both are notoriously error prone. This is a discrepancy that the courts may have to resolve if you and your neighbor can't agree on a satisfactory resolution.

Sixth they want everything done the way they want so they win, no matter what.

And, at this point, so do you. I'm sad to see that what began as a minor dispute with new neighbors ... one of whom may be mentally ill ... has escaled into a vindictive battle. I still agree with your basic position ... that your new neighbors can't complain about conditions that were already present when they bought the place ... but your postings here indicate that your thoughts and goals have moved way beyond that. I wish you well.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 07-13-2006).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2006 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
OK, inquiring minds want to know, how's this working out? I'm pulling for you, I don't want weird neighbors, at least not weirder than the ones I already have.

------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 07-18-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2006 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

OK, inquiring minds want to know, how's this working out? I'm pulling for you, I don't want weird neighbors, at least not weirder than the ones I already have.

Ah come you know you want me to give them your address. So they can move in right next door.

Just kidding,

The lawyer sent them a letter stating that we are willing to sell them just enough land to go around their leach field, and all the trouble they have caused us for $2,000 + legal fees, $1,000 + 1/2 the cost of the survey.

Their lawyer called the surveyors and told them that we just had dogs and a couple of horses. Not anything close to the truth.

Nothing about them ripping down our temporary fence, or that they have called every one in town that can be called.

The town manager, code enforcement, dog officer, Chief of police, and others that I can’t think of right now.

All of the above have told them that their grip is with the guy that sold them the place not us, everything we do is legal, and that we have not had any contact with them, or screamed and yelled at them like they have to us, repeatedly.

As of yet we have received nothing from their lawyer saying they are represented by him, so he may have dropped them.

------------------

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2006 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Hmm, well I'm thinking you're in the driver's seat on this. Just watch yer back, and no, I don't need any weirder neighbors. Why would you do that anyway, I thought we were on good terms. Remember, I was gonna buy the place next to ya but didn't because I didn't want you to have to take crap off of me,

------------------
Ron

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2006 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Why would you do that anyway, I thought we were on good terms. Remember, I was gonna buy the place next to ya but didn't because I didn't want you to have to take crap off of me,

I was just kidding don't have a cow man. I just figgurerd with you having werd neighbor already what's one more.

Like I said I'm just kidding, you and most of the others on here understand, and beleve me I apreciate it.

------------------

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2006 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

I was just kidding don't have a cow man. I just figgurerd with you having werd neighbor already what's one more.
Like I said I'm just kidding, you and most of the others on here understand, and beleve me I apreciate it.

Cows? Man, I Left the farm years ago, that cow thing never happened. Though at one time I did date a gal that could be confused with a heifer.
Just pulling your chain. Do keep us infomed on what's happening, you never know when we're gonna need to know some of this stuff

------------------
Ron

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2006 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post

Ah come you know you want me to give them your address. So they can move in right next door.

Just kidding,

The lawyer sent them a letter stating that we are willing to sell them just enough land to go around their leach field, and all the trouble they have caused us for $2,000 + legal fees, $1,000 + 1/2 the cost of the survey.

Wow, you are generous. I think you should add a zero to that number for your troubles. Or just go out and bulldoze up the drain field and send them a bill for it... maybe get a judgement allowing it first so you can put a lien against the house to cover it.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2006 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Cows? Man, I Left the farm years ago, that cow thing never happened. Though at one time I did date a gal that could be confused with a heifer.
Just pulling your chain. Do keep us infomed on what's happening, you never know when we're gonna need to know some of this stuff

Been there done that, but with a name like blackrams I'm guessing you were more into sheep anyway.
LOL.

Just kidding ha ha ha

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock