Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. by 84fiero123
Started on: 06-24-2006 02:32 PM
Replies: 863
Last post by: LitebulbwithaFiero on 06-04-2010 11:05 PM
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2006 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Well the offer that was sent to them is only good until the end of the month and is more than fair.

Seeing all the crap they have given us, no pun intended.

They haven’t said anything to us in weeks so I’m hoping they are just going to move and be done with it. I really don’t think they will though.

I will definitely keep every one posted.

I see you are still alive Nick, so I guess that means Ellie hasn’t seen those pictures yet? Melanie said that if I ever posted picture like that of her she would shoot me, several times in places that wouldn’t kill me right away so she could watch me suffer. Glad to here you are still alive and kicking so far Nick.

------------------
technology is great when it works
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

IP: Logged
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2006 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Been there done that, but with a name like blackrams I'm guessing you were more into sheep anyway.
LOL.

Just kidding ha ha ha

hmm... makes you wonder.... Actually, I went to school with a guy who was "caught" making sweet love to a cow when he was around 16-17........ UDDERly discusting if you ask me

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2006 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by isthiswhereiputausername?:

........ UDDERly discusting if you ask me

OK, that's really milking it...

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 07-19-2006).]

Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2006 05:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
I hate to horn in, but what's the prognosis for settling this beef? (snicker)
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2006 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Dammit guys, quit hoofing around and get back on topic.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2006 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Been there done that, but with a name like blackrams I'm guessing you were more into sheep anyway.
LOL.
Just kidding ha ha ha

OH man, that's a low blow. I can see that your neighbor does need to move that septic tank, the soil is, (by far) too rich on your side of the property line. You've got enough fertilizer on your side of the line that now you're sharing it with me.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2006 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

OH man, that's a low blow. I can see that your neighbor does need to move that septic tank, the soil is, (by far) too rich on your side of the property line. You've got enough fertilizer on your side of the line that now you're sharing it with me.

Sorry man I just couldn't resist.

If I don't make light of this I am going to shoot the smucks next door.

------------------

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2006 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vonov:

I hate to horn in, but what's the prognosis for settling this beef? (snicker)

not sure with blackrams , but this guy ended up being admitted to a mental inst. for a year since his dad wouldnt let him back in the house unless he did this..

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2006 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
I'm really hoping this was in Canada, I don't want to think about our home grown beef or dairy cows being mentally and physically abused and emotionally tortured by one night stands. It's bad enough that they get their breasts fondled and then a slap on the rump. THough they may have considered something like this a simply a tease. OK, enough of this crap, back on topic.
Have you started the fence yet? A nice rock fence with rebar cemented in would be nice.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 07-19-2006).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2006 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

I'm really hoping this was in Canada, I don't want to think about our home grown beef or dairy cows being mentally and physically abused and emotionally tortured by one night stands.

LOL, Who knows, maybe he whispered sweet nothings in her ear?

Have you started the fence yet? A nice rock fence with rebar cemented in would be nice.

Leave the rebar sticking out on their side, sharpened of course

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2006 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Bump back up so we don't lose this one.

------------------
Ron

PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2006 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
We got a copy7 of the letter the lawyer sent them today, so they got theirs today to.

Haven't heard a word from them as of yet.

------------------

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Hey 84, are you allowed to put up a fence at this moment? -- or is it one of those things where you have to wait until the lawyer smoke has blown over?
If that's the case, I guees you are not allowed to do anything about shutting down their septic tank either?

Also, in the link about those 'neighbors' you provided, it mentioned a 'Melanie' that was caring for a disabled duck. I was wondering if that was your wife... like does she doe animal rescues and such.

Hate to say it, but I am enjoying reading the saga... it makes me wonder what I would do in the same situation? Probably about the same stuff you are doing.

I lived in an apartment for years and got robbed by my neighbors across the breezeway. Never could prove it to the cops... but when you KNOW you know. Anyway, that weekend I bought my first gun, went to the range, and hung up the sillouette target on my door facing their apartment. They were evicted a month later... and I derived a lot of satisfaction knowing that everytime the went in or out of the apartment, they saw my target practice.
Honestly surprised they didn't try to rip it down...

Good luck man. I am sure Judge Milyan (People's Court) would rule in your favor!
Vonov

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
Blake, now that's what I call creative...A message, not a direct threat, subtle, but not so subtle that the cretins couldn't get it...
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Heheheheh! I like it!
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Id have scanned it and put it on THEIR door. Everytime I went out and saw it gone, id stick another up. Maybe even put some of those bullethole decals on too.........
Vonov

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
Double post...

[This message has been edited by Vonov (edited 07-21-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Dear Mr. & Mrs. Bad Neighbor:

The Nadeau's have retained this office to represent there interest in connection with a common boundary line with your premises. Because of a disagreement as to the location, the Nadeau’s had the property surveyed by a professional surveyor. I am enclosing a copy of the survey. The broken line indicates where you believe the line is located. The solid line is in fact where it is located.

The Nadeau’s have a proposal which I trust you will find very neighborly and will resolve this matter finally. It is proposed that in return for their releasing to you the triangle where your leach bed is situated (.1 acre) you will pay $2,000 for the land where the leach bed is, plus 1/2 the cost of the survey ($655) and 1/2 of her attorney fees ($500) for a total of $3,500.00.

If you accept this offer, the surveyor will assign pins on the lines and appropriate release deeds will be prepared by this office. This offer will remain open until July 31, 2006. If this offer is not accepted, litigation will be commenced to have the leach bed removed.

I look forward to hearing from you timely. Thank You
Sincerely

Tried to keep their names out of the letter, I have a picture of the survey but it has their names on it so I have to remove their names before I can post it.

Yes my wife is Melanie in that article, and we do have Disco, ( that's what we named the duck with no feet) She is doing fine and laying eggs as we speak. The woman that had the duck told Melanie and I that the ducks feet were frozen to the ground and she just picked it up and pulled it's feet off. Do you have any Idea how hard she had to pull that duck to rip it's feet off?

We don't do rescue any more, The wife used to years ago, but now we don't. To much politics In the Great Pyrenees dog club up here. Most of the people in charge of the club didn’t believe in rescuing guardian dogs. We did.

------------------

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 07-21-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

84fiero123

29950 posts
Member since Oct 2004

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Hey 84, are you allowed to put up a fence at this moment? -- or is it one of those things where you have to wait until the lawyer smoke has blown over?
If that's the case, I guees you are not allowed to do anything about shutting down their septic tank either?

Also, in the link about those 'neighbors' you provided, it mentioned a 'Melanie' that was caring for a disabled duck. I was wondering if that was your wife... like does she doe animal rescues and such.

Hate to say it, but I am enjoying reading the saga... it makes me wonder what I would do in the same situation? Probably about the same stuff you are doing.

I lived in an apartment for years and got robbed by my neighbors across the breezeway. Never could prove it to the cops... but when you KNOW you know. Anyway, that weekend I bought my first gun, went to the range, and hung up the sillouette target on my door facing their apartment. They were evicted a month later... and I derived a lot of satisfaction knowing that everytime the went in or out of the apartment, they saw my target practice.
Honestly surprised they didn't try to rip it down...

Good luck man. I am sure Judge Milyan (People's Court) would rule in your favor!

I love the idea and will run it by my wife. A nice target with bullet holes would make a great decoration for the back of the barn facing their house.

------------------

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-21-2006 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Most of the people in charge of the club didn’t believe in rescuing guardian dogs. We did.

Thank you.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Damn, she never heard of warm water?

------------------
Ron

PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Damn, she never heard of warm water?

Evidently not, the woman had a lot of problems, she refused to be evaluated mentally for her trial, Had dead animals all over the property, including inside pens with live animals that were starving, and had no water.

------------------

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Yes my wife is Melanie in that article, and we do have Disco,... (snip)

Wow dude, that is cool. It takes a special person to do rescues... I am not sure if I would have the sympathy or patience to nurse something back to quality life.
Your wife sounds like a really great woman.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Wow dude, that is cool. It takes a special person to do rescues... I am not sure if I would have the sympathy or patience to nurse something back to quality life.
Your wife sounds like a really great woman.

The duck was just the one that got the most attention in the press, she rescued 3 cows, goats and sheep, duck, geese, and Guineas. Most found new homes that would take care of them properly.

Yes she is “A special woman.” Sometime she drives me crazier than I already am.

------------------

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2006 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Did I mention they sent code enforcement on us Friday, for manure dumping on their property, and trash behind the barn?

He came looked around and found nothing.

------------------

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2006 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Great, that is something you can use if they do want to go to court. They just provided you with more evidence of unreasonable actions on their part.

------------------
Ron

Vonov

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2006 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
They are now guilty of maliciously using a government agency by filing a false report. Not sure about Maine, but here that's a felony.
Vonov

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2006 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post

Vonov

3745 posts
Member since May 2004
If they think you've been dumping manure...maybe you should get a bottle of Liquid Ass...
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2006 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Monday and so far they are still not back yet. No word from them or their lawyer yet.

Maybe they left town?

------------------

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2006 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post
When you win, make sure you buy your lawyer a calculator as a thank you gift

you will pay $2,000 for the land where the leach bed is, plus 1/2 the cost of the survey ($655) and 1/2 of her attorney fees ($500) for a total of $3,500.00.

2000+655=2655+500= 3155

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2006 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by isthiswhereiputausername?:

When you win, make sure you buy your lawyer a calculator as a thank you gift

2000+655=2655+500= 3155

My mistake I misread or typed. you are right isthiswhereiputausername?. That is what the letter said $3155 sorry, I fked up, nothing new.

------------------

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2006 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

My mistake I misread or typed. you are right isthiswhereiputausername?. That is what the letter said $3155 sorry, I fked up, nothing new.

Glad it was a mistake and not something the lawyer sent to them

BUT.. they dont sound smart enough to catch the mistake anyways if it did happen

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2006 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
They finally came back tonight , so the saga continues.

------------------

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2006 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Well they left about 7 AM this morning and haven't returned as of yet.

Their 8 month old puppy has been lock in a crate in the house all this time, we heard it barking all morning long.

What the fk is wrong with these people?

------------------

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2006 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post

Well they left about 7 AM this morning and haven't returned as of yet.

Their 8 month old puppy has been lock in a crate in the house all this time, we heard it barking all morning long.

What the fk is wrong with these people?

You must have a humane society in the area. Notify them about the puppy's treatment.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:
You must have a humane society in the area. Notify them about the puppy's treatment.

At this point I’m not really in the mood to save their dog, and really could care less about getting them in any more trouble then they are already in.

They have until Monday to respond to our letter from the lawyer, after that we go to court and it just might cost them their house.

We were not the ones who started this but we will end it.

------------------

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 398
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
its not the dogs fault, its summer time please call the local humane socitey and get the dog taken care of, do it for the puppy please
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
Steve,

I've been pondering this and I have to ask............

Why in the world would anyone object to you doing rescue work, given your remote location, facilities, etc.? That's just wrong.

John Stricker

To much politics In the Great Pyrenees dog club up here. Most of the people in charge of the club didn’t believe in rescuing guardian dogs. We did.

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Call the humane society and have them pick up the dog... it's an innocent bystander in all of this and doesn't deserve to suffer because it happened to be owned by a$$holes.

Don't be like them, O.K.?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by $Rich$:

its not the dogs fault, its summer time please call the local humane socitey and get the dog taken care of, do it for the puppy please

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

Call the humane society and have them pick up the dog... it's an innocent bystander in all of this and doesn't deserve to suffer because it happened to be owned by a$$holes.

Don't be like them, O.K.?

To those who said call the humane society.

They returned that evening, late. I understand you not wanting to see the dog suffer but I have had it with these people. The dog does diserve better but the last time they went away they let the dog run loose. The dog ended up in our barn and we did call the animal control and our local guy took it to our local shelter. Cost the owners big bucks.

They are assholes.

You are right the dog doesn’t disserve to be owned by them.

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock