Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. by 84fiero123
Started on: 06-24-2006 02:32 PM
Replies: 863
Last post by: LitebulbwithaFiero on 06-04-2010 11:05 PM
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:

Steve,

I've been pondering this and I have to ask............

Why in the world would anyone object to you doing rescue work, given your remote location, facilities, etc.? That's just wrong.

John Stricker

Not sure if you mean the club or the locals.

Our Northeastern Pyrenees club was headed by many show people who were not the type who cared Nothing about the stock guardian side of the coin so to speak, we having guardian stock our selves did, but the club gave my wife crap about rescuing them.

I personal drove all the way to Taxachusettes a 4 hour drive to pick some up, but without club backing we were on our own, no extra insurance other than our own and no club help in finding homes for them.

------------------
technology is great when it works
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

IP: Logged
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
I was asking about the club, sorry I wasn't clear.

Just from my point of view...............I'd tell "them" to stick it where the sun don't shine. I know that PRACTICALLY you can't do that if you want to stay in the business, but that would still be my inclination.

John Stricker

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Not sure if you mean the club or the locals.

Our Northeastern Pyrenees club was headed by many show people who were not the type who cared Nothing about the stock guardian side of the coin so to speak, we having guardian stock our selves did, but the club gave my wife crap about rescuing them.

I personal drove all the way to Taxachusettes a 4 hour drive to pick some up, but without club backing we were on our own, no extra insurance other than our own and no club help in finding homes for them.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
We do still take returns of our own dogs, dogs we have sold to people, guardians or otherwise.

If anyone ever can not keep one of the dogs we sold them we will always take them back, we just got 2 returns a month or 2 ago, they were house dogs. the people who owned them could not keep them because of the neighbors constant calls to animal control.

We will always take our dogs back, always. They are part of the family, these two in particular were family. When ever these people went away they brought the both of them here instead of putting them in a kennel because they stayed in the house with us, they were just couch puppies.

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.
That is a picture of Val. One of the 2 that just got returned, when he was a puppy.

------------------

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 07-27-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

84fiero123

29950 posts
Member since Oct 2004
Basically we did but had to get out of rescue because of the money, we are not wealthy by any means and could not afford the continued costs of going all over to pick up, house, feed, and find homes for all the rescues.

We have over a dozen of our own Pyrs that work for a living here on the farm that we occasionally breed. By no means a money maker by any form. They pay for their feed basically.

I have 2, the rest are my wife and daughters, Pyrenees are like potato chips, you can’t have just 1.

Granny, My first Pyr, is a female. AKC registered name, Gators Gotcha Granny.

Flash is My male, Jumping Jack Flash is his registered name.

I try to take them both for rides when ever possible, but only one at a time in the Fiero, for obvious reasons.

------------------

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 457
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

That is a picture of Val. One of the 2 that just got returned, when he was a puppy.

Awwww, so cute. How about a current picture?

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2006 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Sorry nothing current if I have time will post tomorrow.

------------------

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2006 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:
Awwww, so cute. How about a current picture?

Cute pup. I see you already have it addicted to Coke.

Just a comment on the dog left inside the house. Unless you can actually see the conditions the dog is left in, you really don't know the animal doesn't have access to water or is being mistreated. Calling the Humane Society with out specific knowledge of some type of cruelity is just asking for trouble. If you know for certain the animal is being mistreated, that's different but suspecting mistreatment is simply that, suspecision.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2006 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Great Pyrenees are always cute at that age, 8 weeks old. Then they turn into 100+ lb couch potatos, leaving fur everywhere. You have to be a pyr. person to love them like we do.

I opened a can of peaches the other day and found a Pyr. hair in it.

Originally posted by blackrams:

Cute pup. I see you already have it addicted to Coke.

Very true about the suspicion, we don’t know that he has no water or where he is confined in the house. Just the constant barking.

Just a comment on the dog left inside the house. Unless you can actually see the conditions the dog is left in, you really don't know the animal doesn't have access to water or is being mistreated. Calling the Humane Society with out specific knowledge of some type of cruelity is just asking for trouble. If you know for certain the animal is being mistreated, that's different but suspecting mistreatment is simply that, suspecision.

We did see him yesterday outside with the neighbors from hell.

------------------

Gary W

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2006 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gary WSend a Private Message to Gary WDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:

Steve,

I've been pondering this and I have to ask............

Why in the world would anyone object to you doing rescue work, given your remote location, facilities, etc.? That's just wrong.

John Stricker

John,

Maybe I can shed a little light here. There is an ongoing effort in many parts of Maine, politically driven, to get rid of rescues of all types. It seems that rescue work, being humanitarian and generally not-for-profit, is taking money away from breeders and vets. Rescues work with the State to get subsidized spay/neuter vouchers, and the vets have to do the operations for free. Rescues -gasp- GIVE AWAY dogs at times, or charge a nominal fee to cover their expenses, where breeders can charge $1500.00 for a popular breed pup.

On the other side, there are many people who claim to run "rescues" who are just plain nuts. They are actually "collectors", and end up with tens or hundreds of animals that they have no intention of placing elsewhere. At least once a year up here, you will find a story in the newspaper about some local who was found to have 50 or 60 dead and starving animals on their property. I am aware of several people who attempt to use their "rescue" status as a means to get themselves donations, subsidies, etc. The State, being broke, is cracking down.

There are so many hands in the pie - SPCA, Breeders, Vets, local animal control officers, etc., that the citizens who care enough to give their time and energy get stomped on.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2006 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Gary just to clarify,

Pyrnean Fanciers of the Northeast is a Great Pyrenees Club up here, with many member, about 40 who gave their time and money to help many Pyrs in need.

Some like us thought that the guardian dogs were well worth rescuing. Others, mainly the club higher ups in charge said no. They thought the only real Pyr was a show Pyr.

Do a web search, my wife no longer belongs to the club and I never did, I don’t really like club affiliations.

If you do a web search of my wife's name, Melanie Nadeau you will come up with some of the things she has done to help animals in need, like the Carol Murphy incident here in Maine, or the Therapy dog that was sent to a little girl down south, free of charge with the help of the Hole in the Wall Gang.

But like you said there are many people up here and every where else that use the term rescue to better themselves rather than help the animals.

------------------

Gary W

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2006 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gary WSend a Private Message to Gary WDirect Link to This Post
Steve,

I never meant to imply that you or your wife - or any particular group were the "bad guys". Sorry if I came across that way. Just trying to explain why anybody would try to shut down a rescue operation.

Unfortunately, the acts of those who do it right go largely unnoticed.
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2006 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gary W:

Steve,

I never meant to imply that you or your wife - or any particular group were the "bad guys". Sorry if I came across that way. Just trying to explain why anybody would try to shut down a rescue operation.

Unfortunately, the acts of those who do it right go largely unnoticed.

Just to clarify Gary rescue at that club was never shut down to my knowledge. They just didn’t want to rescue anything other than show dogs and we didn’t agree with that.

Just tried to show how some rescues work. Some are great some suck, That club was run by show people.

Only show dogs are that expensive, $1,500.

We only get $500 for our dogs because they are not sold as show dogs, just pets or guardians.
------------------

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 07-28-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Sorry this took so long but a lot of pictures to go threw and they were not all in the open some like this one got hidden.

Val and the wife after she went blond a few weeks ago.

------------------

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 07-29-2006).]

MsLoriFiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MsLoriFieroSend a Private Message to MsLoriFieroDirect Link to This Post

Sorry this took so long but a lot of pictures to go threw and they were not all in the open some like this one got hidden.

Are you sure thats not a polar bear pretending to be a dog?

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post07-29-2006 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Wow Steve!! She is beautiful!! Beautiful hair, beautiful eyes, great limbs, healthy nose....and the dog looks great too!!
Nick

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MsLoriFiero:

Are you sure thats not a polar bear pretending to be a dog?

Funny you should saw that, they are often times called animated snow drifts.

------------------

PS

If it is a polar bear, we have about a dozen of them roaming around here.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 07-29-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

84fiero123

29950 posts
Member since Oct 2004

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Wow Steve!! She is beautiful!! Beautiful hair, beautiful eyes, great limbs, healthy nose....and the dog looks great too!!
Nick

Nick your still alive!

Melanie and I had a bet going on if Ellie had killed you after the last picture you had posted of her.

Ya I am pretty lucky, Luck to have her still taking care of me since the stroke.

I have a few years on her tho, she’s only 44, I’m 51.

Sometimes I wonder why she keeps me around? It can’t be my dashing good looks, or anything like that.

It is fencing season, planting season, and the rest of the farm seasons tho.

------------------

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 457
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

He's beautiful ! Interesting how the darker colours around his eyes and ears have disappeared.

Wow, what kind of a food bill do you have with all these large dogs?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

He's beautiful ! Interesting how the darker colours around his eyes and ears have disappeared.

Wow, what kind of a food bill do you have with all these large dogs?

Dark colors just fade with age a little, they are still there just faded.

We do not talk about the cost of food a day here, lets just say when I get dog food it’s in 50lb bags and more than 1 at a time. We go threw about one bag a day, in the summer.

They eat less in the summer.

------------------

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post07-29-2006 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Hi Steve!! Yep, still alive and kicking !! Ellie forgave me, because I cut the photo down a bit, and there were a couple of others I COULD have used, but refrained,(thank God!! She has a MEAN left hook Hahahaha!!). I think she is really quite flattered that I am proud of having a lovely wife, and so I escaped with my life...for now!!
Nick

Nick your still alive!

Melanie and I had a bet going on if Ellie had killed you after the last picture you had posted of her.

Ya I am pretty lucky, Luck to have her still taking care of me since the stroke.

I have a few years on her tho, she’s only 44, I’m 51.

Sometimes I wonder why she keeps me around? It can’t be my dashing good looks, or anything like that.

It is fencing season, planting season, and the rest of the farm seasons tho.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Hi Steve!! Yep, still alive and kicking !! Ellie forgave me, because I cut the photo down a bit, and there were a couple of others I COULD have used, but refrained,(thank God!! She has a MEAN left hook Hahahaha!!). I think she is really quite flattered that I am proud of having a lovely wife, and so I escaped with my life...for now!!
Nick

Well then I guess u are the lucky one then. I can't even get Mel to let me take those kind of pictures.
------------------

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 07-31-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2006 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
This thread has definatly jumped off topic.

i was rather enjoying the original topic.

matthew
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2006 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Well, if I remember correctly, the letter gave the neighbors till 1 August to respond. I'm interested to see how this comes out also.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2006 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Well, if I remember correctly, the letter gave the neighbors till 1 August to respond. I'm interested to see how this comes out also.

Got a call from our lawyers secretary this afternoon, he is on vacation.

She said she got a call from a lawyer representing them, and when our lawyer gets back next Monday he will return the call.

We have heard from the code enforcement officer that they keep complaining to him now about animal noises coming from our barn. For those that missed it here is a picture out our back door from inside our barn at their house.

Kind of hard for us to make the animals in the barn keep quite. We have 2 big horses, 6 milk goats, 2 mini horses, 18 or so chickens, 8 rabbits, 6 Guinea hen hatchlings, 3 ducks, 16 dogs on rotation in the barn, 3 barn cats.

That does not include the animals in out pastures, mini donkey, goats, cows, Great Pyrenees. Plus a new addition to just outside the barn in a new 6’X 10’ pen 5 Guinea about 2 months old.

------------------

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 07-31-2006).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2006 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
whenever you get up late at nite, like goin to the bathroom, call the police and complain about their stereo. Maybe they will come out and at least wake them up everytime to ask them.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2006 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

whenever you get up late at nite, like goin to the bathroom, call the police and complain about their stereo. Maybe they will come out and at least wake them up everytime to ask them.

Really trying to take the high road on this one.

I know I have said I want to do a lot of things to them but I really wouldn’t do most of them.

Unless necessary.

I do like the idea tho.

------------------

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2006 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm, Roger gave me an idea. I don't know what you local laws/codes allow but how about a night shooting range. Say opening about 2 AM till say maybe 5 AM. Nah, you've got other neighbors that might be bothered.

------------------
Ron

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2006 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Hmmm, Roger gave me an idea. I don't know what you local laws/codes allow but how about a night shooting range. Say opening about 2 AM till say maybe 5 AM. Nah, you've got other neighbors that might be bothered.

One of our other closest neighbors stopped by the other night. 1/2 mile away.

She 50 said she loves sitting on the deck with her dad 70 and listening to the donkey bray in the morning.

But as you said Don I really don’t want to antagonize our other neighbors, other than these 2 shmucks we get along well with all our neighbors.

------------------

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2006 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Well the plot thickens.

They had another survey done today, by their own surveyors.

It matched our survey, pin by pin.

I was coming back from the parts store this morning when I saw their truck. Said hi to the surveyors, and went about replacing the fuel pump in the wife's Suburban.

When they were all done, they hit every pin right on the money with our original survey.

------------------

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2006 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
That my friend, just sealed your victory. Now let's see what they agree to or if they want to go to court. Congrats!!!!

Courts are sometimes hard to predict, some judges think they can write law or at least interpret in some very interesting ways. Regardless, I'm pulling for ya.

------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 08-03-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2006 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Wife's new price is $10,000
Full cost of our survey,
All legal fees.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2006 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post

Wife's new price is $10,000

I dunno, man...she's probably worth WAY more than that...
...unless, of course, you're talking about the other guy's wife, in which case, you'd be grossly underpaid to take her for that much...

[This message has been edited by Vonov (edited 08-04-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2006 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vonov:

I dunno, man...she's probably worth WAY more than that...
...unless, of course, you're talking about the other guy's wife, in which case, you'd be grossly underpaid to take her for that much...

OK

Maybe I should have worded that differently.

The wife’s new price to sell the small piece of land that their leach field is on,on our land, and to compensate us for all the crap they have given us. (no pun intended, or maybe pun intended).

------------------

Bigfieroman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2006 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigfieromanClick Here to visit Bigfieroman's HomePageSend a Private Message to BigfieromanDirect Link to This Post
Ok...so, this has been bothering me for a while;

What the hell is a leach field?

------------------

More info at: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/043357.html

jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2006 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
Septic tank lateral field. The tank itself is a holding tank where the microbes and such do their work, digesting the solids. The liquid is then taken out of the tank and goes through some type of perforated pipe or even just a 1/2 round type pipe that drains on a gravel bed buried under the ground. The soil filters the waste products and all is good with nature. (If everything is done right and if people with septic tanks don't dump stupid crap down their drains)

John Stricker

Originally posted by Bigfieroman:

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2006 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bigfieroman:

A leach field is the area that the lateral lines "leach" or leak the liquid sewage into the soil from the septic tank. Kind of like a soaker hose folks use to water plants and gardens, just buried under the frost line and it "leaks" the broken down liquid waste into the soil. A pretty basic definition but that what it is and does.

Reference the $10,000 new price, I think it's probably too late to raise the price, you have already made an offer. But if the time frame for that offer has expired, it's still your property. If this goes to court though, I think the judge would probably say that you were trying to be vindictive and say the orginal price was more reasonable.

------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 08-04-2006).]

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2006 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't sell them the land, just lease it to them. Payable 10 years in advance. At the end of ten years you can renegotiate for a higher sum.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2006 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Thanks Ron and John, I couldn’t have explained it better.

Leasing is not an option, they want to sell it for almost twice what they paid for it. Cash only, no owner financing.

------------------

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2006 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

84fiero123

29950 posts
Member since Oct 2004
On a funnier note,

Our local Uncle Henery’s, for sale I just found this.

Railroad locomative, 1 1/2 scale ride on, 4 wheel switcher, all wheel chain drive, 2 hp B & S engine, friction clutch, disc brakes, forward, neutral, reverse trans. DUEL AIR HORNS $600

Can you just see me driving it around the barn at 5 AM blowing the air horns?

Cho Cho Steve was an engineer.

------------------

dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2006 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyDirect Link to This Post

Can you just see me driving it around the barn at 5 AM blowing the air horns?

Convert it to live steam, and you can make even more noise.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock