Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. (Page 9)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. by 84fiero123
Started on: 06-24-2006 02:32 PM
Replies: 863
Last post by: LitebulbwithaFiero on 06-04-2010 11:05 PM
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2006 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

If that means what I think it means (we didn't call it that) no, I never had that honor. Although one of the middies who stole some of our racks in the missile compartment did, on my watch. Who says there's no God?

Yeah ... that's what it means ... The A gangers used 700# ship service air for blowing sans .... hence if you made that crucial error you were dubbed a member of "the 700 club"
Edit - WooHoo I own the page

[This message has been edited by Richjk21 (edited 08-11-2006).]

IP: Logged
Butter

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2006 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierohoho:

OK I'm feeling evil so I have an idea.

Find the main sewer line from their house that feeds the septic system, run an air hose up it and seal the air hose in with a can of great foam, wait at night until you see the bathroom light go on, wait about 30 seconds and then hit the air, watch out Old Faithful it's the bidet from h*ll.

Your full of it.

Gives new meaning too-

The tidy bowl man has just went on strike!
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2006 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
The wife wants to put hogs right over the leach field and just let them do the dirty.

Its an old hand dug field so it shouldn’t take them long to dig it up.

Then we can just sew them for the Biohazard.

Still waiting for the lawyers letter so I can fence their garden off.

They were yelling at the surveyors they hired, today when they came back to set their pins in the same places our guys did.

They went away without doing so because they didn’t get paid.

He, Dave, the owner said he was going to have another survey done. Because these guys didn’t do it right ether.

------------------
technology is great when it works
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2006 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Maybe they can find some mexican illegals to survey it to their likeing. Theyd prob do it for a box of apples and mark their property line where ever they want it........LOL

Did you get the names of who they had do it? No matter what they get in the future, you would have the majority of them on your side to outweigh whatever someone else comes up with as far as a judge would be concerned.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2006 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Maybe they can find some mexican illegals to survey it to their likeing. Theyd prob do it for a box of apples and mark their property line where ever they want it........LOL

That’s exactly what they are looking for, someone who will put our barn on their property so that we have to move our barn.

They just want to give us as hard a time as they can.

If they get what they want they will just complain about something else.

We are not the ones they need to go after, he needs to go after the guy he bought the place from.

He didn’t give them the disclosure that in moving this close to a farm you give up certain rights.

You can’t complain about a farm if you move within a 1/2 mile of one I belive.

They are pissed about anything that makes a sound here, horses, cows, goats, dogs, chickens, if it makes a sound they complain about it.

They saw this nice little farm with all the animals, and thought how cute.

We have the name of the company that did his survey and when he walked my wife over the survey line he told her that if he didn’t get paid she could have the blue prints that they requested.

On his prints Dave’s septic is clearly marked as being on our property. Free and if he doesn’t get paid he will call every survey company in the state of Maine and tell them that they are not paying their bills so that no other survey company will work for them.

------------------

Wolfhound

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2006 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post
84fiero123, you are doing good keeping your dealings straight up in this situation.
If it goes to court, and both parties are acting like nuts it confuses and angers the judge.
Looks to me like your in good shape legally.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2006 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Been trying to take the high road on this, but believe me it has taken every fiber in my body not to just grab them by the throat and shake them and say "you can’t be this stupid."

------------------

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2006 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
The letter that came from our lawyer doesn’t mention the fence so it will not be going up yet.

But we did find something interesting out today.

Both surveyors were off by 1 rod (33’ I think, If anyone knows what a rod is please clarify). The measurement of the trail that they measured off changes when you get back about 900’ along our property line, from 2 1/2 rods to 3 1/2 rods.

Both our and there surveyors used 3 1/2 rods and they should have used 2 1/2 rods for the width of the trail and that makes both their measurements off by one rod in our favor.

In other words we now own one more rod into their property.

Should be an interesting Monday.

------------------

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 08-13-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2006 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

84fiero123

29950 posts
Member since Oct 2004
Rod
(rd, U.S.) Generally obsolete. A unit of length equal to 16.5 feet.

Found that on the net so if my calculations are correct, who knows.

They were off by one rod for the measurement of the trail and that needs to be cut in half so we now own a little over 8’ more of their property than originally surveyed.

Who knows we will find out Monday.

------------------

Hank is Here

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hank is HereSend a Private Message to Hank is HereDirect Link to This Post
Any more updates? This is one of the best threads in a lnog while.

Hank
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hank is Here:

Any more updates? This is one of the best threads in a lnog while.

Hank

We talked to the surveyors and they explained how they did the original survey and that we were mistaken about the measurements.

They were right the lines are right.

Haven't heard back from their lawyer, he was in court today.

We did hear that they have a title insurance.

Thought this was funny because they didn’t finance, they paid cash for the place.

Our lawyer is checking on that and getting a copy of the leach field plan that shows it’s on our property.

They still say both surveys are wrong. Haven’t heard if they paid their surveyors yet. They gave them the deposit but as far as we know they haven’t paid them because the surveyors don’t know what they were doing.

They still insist that our barn is on their property. Are now calling animal welfair on us.

We have done rescue for the state and help them in other times when the state needed a place to house livestock. So the state told them they will not be checking on us, besides the donkey was one of the states animal welfare agents so they know we are well within the laws and rules for the state.

They are simply trying to give us a hard time to get us to move our barn, shut the animals up.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post
Everyone on the Forum should come up there with their loudest animals and their Fieros for a party. Lots of barking dogs and engine reving and LOUD music. "Fiero-stock" (Woodstock) in Maine. That'd get the neighbors attention!

We could make it a Fiero STURGIS!

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 08-15-2006).]

tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Direct Link to This Post
I can bring 3 dogs, 2 horses and a 1 year old daughter. That's a lot of noise.

------------------
1986 SE 350 V8

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
How about a planeload of drunken Hooter girls, lol.....now were talkin noise. Do you have about 3,000 feet of smooth grass ?
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 327
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

How about a planeload of drunken Hooter girls, lol.....now were talkin noise. Do you have about 3,000 feet of smooth grass ?

Hell if that is the plan Roger make it a plane load of drunken hooters girls and 1 happy drunk Aussie squeezed in there for good measure

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by tutnkmn:

Everyone on the Forum should come up there with their loudest animals and their Fieros for a party. Lots of barking dogs and engine reving and LOUD music. "Fiero-stock" (Woodstock) in Maine. That'd get the neighbors attention!

Now your talking my language !

Originally posted by tesmith66:

I can bring 3 dogs, 2 horses and a 1 year old daughter. That's a lot of noise.

The more the merrier.

I’m going to starting mowing the grass after breakfast. I’m not sure if the state has that much beer tho. We may have to import some from Canada.

Originally posted by AusFiero:

Hell if that is the plan Roger make it a plane load of drunken hooters girls and 1 happy drunk Aussie squeezed in there for good measure

There’s always room for one more, hell we got 25 acres bring friends.

Roger now that made my day, I don’t know if my bed room is big enough for all the girls but hell if we can get Nick here I’m sure between the 2 of us we can make a bed big enough.

Then of course we will all be dead by morning. If the girls don’t kill us our wives will.

They will never be able to get the smile off our faces, What do you say Nick, think we can make a bed that big before all the hooters girls pass out in the field?

Or the wives kill us?

Thanks Guys, I really needed the laugh this morning.

Well I’m off with a smile on my face for the day. Today I’m hoping to get that spiral staircase finished

------------------

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Ok we just have to make sure the hooters girls are in Maine on the 29th
I have to be in calais that day to take my ASVAB, and what better way to unwind after a test then hot, half naked or fully naked, drunken hooters girls
dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tutnkmn:

I can do better than my Fiero when it comes to loud. 800cc V-twin, 2-into-1 exhaust, 3" diameter x 30" muffler with minimal baffles.

Between Roger's offer and my love of road trips through New England, where do I sign?

[This message has been edited by dguy (edited 08-16-2006).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2006 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:
They will never be able to get the smile off our faces, What do you say Nick, think we can make a bed that big before all the hooters girls pass out in the field?

Or the wives kill us?

Thanks Guys, I really needed the laugh this morning.

Well I’m off with a smile on my face for the day. Today I’m hoping to get that spiral staircase finished

!!
Nick

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Find the main sewer line from their house that feeds the septic system, run an air hose up it and seal the air hose in with a can of great foam, wait at night until you see the bathroom light go on, wait about 30 seconds and then hit the air, watch out Old Faithful it's the bidet from h*ll.

I'm dying laughing!
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Watch it guys my wife is reading all of these.

She objects to the hooters girls, and so do the rest of your wives.

Nick I take it that is your bed?

Dam that's the size I need now. Just for the wife and I, and cats and house dogs.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2006 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Nah Steve..I googled it!! Wouldn't even start to fit in my house...besides, there would be even MORE room for Ellie to avoid my attentions when she has a headache!!Hahaha!!
Nick
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
More on topic.

Today I went to work on my buddies staircase for a couple of hours.

When I got back the wife told me the kids came for their animal therapy hour from the local nursing home. They are all in wheelchairs, they pat, brush the horses, bunnies and goats. Just seeing them smile is worth the time and trouble.

Two big handicapped vans with the wheelchair lifts come every Wednesday for an hour. Just something the wife does for free for the locals.

The moron wife next door walked by the end of the driveway a dozen times just staring at them. Stopped at the end of the driveway on the street a couple of times and just leered at the kids. Good thing the kids didn’t notice her.

Melanie’s student from the college was here and saw her too, so it wasn’t like no one else but the wife saw her.

She kept her cool and just called the lawyer this afternoon. Not that it will do any good.

I’m beginning to like the air hose in the sewer line idea even more.

------------------

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2006 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Ya know if that was down home in Tennessee....
Their trailer would spontaneously combust. It has been known to happen in extreme cases of assholism.
I can deal with the the calls against you guys, you are adults and can fend for yourselves. However the handicapped children have no defense for themselves and no one but us to take care of them. If I was there and she was leering at those children like that, I would likely have to call the fire chief later that night.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2006 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

Ya know if that was down home in Tennessee....
Their trailer would spontaneously combust. It has been known to happen in extreme cases of assholism.
I can deal with the the calls against you guys, you are adults and can fend for yourselves. However the handicapped children have no defense for themselves and no one but us to take care of them. If I was there and she was leering at those children like that, I would likely have to call the fire chief later that night.

Always thought you sounded like a red neck.

Melanie wants to shoot a flaming arrow into it.

------------------

Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2006 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
Maybe you could sell their trailer to a community of cannibals as a timeshare, meals included...
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2006 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vonov:

Maybe you could sell their trailer to a community of cannibals as a timeshare, meals included...

Interesting idea.

Haven’t said anything about this because I wanted to wait for concrete proof.

We just got the vets statement from something that happened earlier this week.

One of our dogs in the barn died Wednesday.

It was definitely poisoned.

Melanie has been in touch with State animal welfare, police, and our lawyer.

Seeing they had already threatened to,

“Shut the dogs up themselves if we didn’t”

Said that to us and the police.

They Are going to get a visit from the police on Monday.

Still no word on when they got their Title insurance.

Will be moving cameras into the kennel in the barn today. Had them outside the barn but evidently we need them inside to.

------------------

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2006 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
There's no problem here that can't be remedied by an appropriate amount of high explosive.

That sucks about your dog. If these folks really did kill it, I hope it's provable. I also hope you've witdrawn your offer to sell them the necessary property to retain their septic system. Fork 'em.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2006 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Oh my god!!!!

These people NEED to go!!!!!! Oh let me have 5 minutes... no that is too short.. Give me an hour with them. Seriously!!!!
Yes I am a Red Nck, and very proud of that fact I would just LOVE to get my hands on these folks. I would teach them a lesson they would soon not forget.
To murder your dog, that is just LOW. These people just climb higher and higher on the scum scale with every breath they take.

I am really sorry you lost one of your dogs. If I was in Maine you could rest assured that things would change REAL fast.
wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2006 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
Watch your back., anyone who would kill an animal.............................
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2006 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by wkayl:

Watch your back., anyone who would kill an animal.............................

Back is being watched, very carefully.

Wife is getting holsters for each of us, and we will be carrying, cocked and locked from this day forward. Completely within our rights here in Maine, on and off our property.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2006 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

We just got the vets statement from something that happened earlier this week.
One of our dogs in the barn died Wednesday.
It was definitely poisoned.
Melanie has been in touch with State animal welfare, police, and our lawyer.
Seeing they had already threatened to,
“Shut the dogs up themselves if we didn’t”
Said that to us and the police.
They Are going to get a visit from the police on Monday.
Will be moving cameras into the kennel in the barn today. Had them outside the barn but evidently we need them inside to.

I am really sorry to hear this. Stooping to this level is beyond criminal. Hopefully the Justice System will respond accordingly. It's too bad those cameras aren't in the barn. I assume you have checked your video footage to ensure you don't have any tape showing them headed toward the barn. It might be tough proving they actually committed the crime. Do the dogs run free, the dog may not have been poisoned in the barn. When I was young a pack of dogs was maiming and killing some of our beef stock, my dad put poison in burger and left it out for them. Several ate it and some actually were able to make it home before dieing. I'm not suggesting your dogs are doing anything like our "pack", just that there are other possibilities on where the dog got the poision.
Justice can be slow in coming, so be patient. Don't lose control and seek revenge. Escalating will only make a bad situation worse.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2006 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

Oh my god!!!!

These people NEED to go!!!!!! Oh let me have 5 minutes... no that is too short.. Give me an hour with them. Seriously!!!!
Yes I am a Red Nck, and very proud of that fact I would just LOVE to get my hands on these folks. I would teach them a lesson they would soon not forget.
To murder your dog, that is just LOW. These people just climb higher and higher on the scum scale with every breath they take.

I am really sorry you lost one of your dogs. If I was in Maine you could rest assured that things would change REAL fast.

I was not trying to put you down saying you were a Redneck. Hell some of my best friends are Rednecks.

I can’t prove it was them just a gut feeling. And they did threaten to “Shut them up if we didn’t”

------------------

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2006 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

84fiero123

29950 posts
Member since Oct 2004

Originally posted by blackrams:

I am really sorry to hear this. Stooping to this level is beyond criminal. Hopefully the Justice System will respond accordingly. It's too bad those cameras aren't in the barn. I assume you have checked your video footage to ensure you don't have any tape showing them headed toward the barn. It might be tough proving they actually committed the crime. Do the dogs run free, the dog may not have been poisoned in the barn. When I was young a pack of dogs was maiming and killing some of our beef stock, my dad put poison in burger and left it out for them. Several ate it and some actually were able to make it home before dieing. I'm not suggesting your dogs are doing anything like our "pack", just that there are other possibilities on where the dog got the poision.
Justice can be slow in coming, so be patient. Don't lose control and seek revenge. Escalating will only make a bad situation worse.

No they are in separate kennels in the barn and never let loose unless it is in fenced pastures here on our property.

They could never have gotten loose. As a matter of fact when they called the dog officer on us, he told them we have never had “Any animals at large, in 11 years and that is quite an accomplishment with the amount of animals that we have.”

No footage showing anything, but cameras in barn will have 24/7 video recorders on them from now on.

Our outside cameras were not very good night vision, plus if I don’t remember to change the tapes there are lapses.

------------------

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2006 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

I was not trying to put you down saying you were a Redneck. Hell some of my best friends are Rednecks.

I can’t prove it was them just a gut feeling. And they did threaten to “Shut them up if we didn’t”

Oh I did not think you were
I would not need proof personally, but then I also fly off half cocked sometimes too. Which never boads well legally.
Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2006 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post

Back is being watched, very carefully.

Wife is getting holsters for each of us, and we will be carrying, cocked and locked from this day forward. Completely within our rights here in Maine, on and off our property.

I recommend Blackhawk's Serpa line of CQC plainclothes/tactical holsters. Durable, weatherproof, secure, lightweight, comfortable, AND reasonably priced. Made of polymer over steel core, with a retention latch which still lets you get it into action in a hurry.

(It's every bit as fast as an unlatched, unstrapped holster. A weapon isn't worth a fart in a hurricane if you can't bring it to bear fast enough.) You should be able to get them thru any gun shop. The system is flexible enough that I use the same holster for uniformed and plainclothes carry.

http://www.blackhawk.com/product_detail.asp?product_id=4025&d=

[This message has been edited by Vonov (edited 08-19-2006).]

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2006 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vonov:

I recommend Blackhawk's Serpa line of CQC plainclothes/tactical holsters. Durable, weatherproof, secure, lightweight, comfortable, AND reasonably priced. Made of polymer over steel core, with a retention latch which still lets you get it into action in a hurry.

(It's every bit as fast as an unlatched, unstrapped holster. A weapon isn't worth a fart in a hurricane if you can't bring it to bear fast enough.) You should be able to get them thru any gun shop. The system is flexible enough that I use the same holster for uniformed and plainclothes carry.

http://www.blackhawk.com/product_detail.asp?product_id=4025&d=

That looks like a good solution to a carry holster, to bad they don't appear to make one for my full size H&K USP
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2006 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
These people are the lowest low lifes Ive heard of in a while. Id chop off their sewer line tomorrow morning if I was there. Seems all the surveyors say their on your property, so time to quit playing with them. Believe me I dont have your patience, you wouldnt want to start playing hardball with me if you were them.

Can you burn outdoor trash where your at ? Id be building up a big pile of rubbish to burn the day the wind is blowing towards their house.....right after I chopped off the sewer line and filled the hole with concrete.

A friend of mine who also has his own body shop got tired of people messing with stuff on his property. He got a German Sheppard that was huge and hated everyone and every other living thing. He kept it in his shop and it would lay into anything that came in except him. One guy broke in and it got hold of him and dragged him all around the shop on the floor. There was blood everywhere, but the guy must have finally got away. Cops didnt say anything since he broke into the building and the dog had no way to get out on its own (although Im sure this dog could chew his way out thru the walls). No one was ever located and no one has even tried breaking in again. Maybe you need a MEAN dog to guard the door inside.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 08-19-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2006 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

A friend of mine who also has his own body shop got tired of people messing with stuff on his property. He got a German Sheppard that was huge and hated everyone and every other living thing. He kept it in his shop and it would lay into anything that came in except him. One guy broke in and it got hold of him and dragged him all around the shop on the floor. There was blood everywhere, but the guy must have finally got away. Cops didnt say anything since he broke into the building and the dog had no way to get out on its own (although Im sure this dog could chew his way out thru the walls). No one was ever located and no one has even tried breaking in again. Maybe you need a MEAN dog to guard the door inside.

My dog Granny, (don’t let the name fool you, she is 6 year old Pyrenees, 110 lbs.) Would be perfect except she would try to eat all the other dogs in the kennel, barn.

She loves me to death, we walk the trail next to our place every night after supper. I think she would take a bear down if she had to. She hates everyone but me.

But like I said she would eat all the other dogs in the barn, and as far as taking food from someone else.

She would take their hand off first. Yet I can put a potato chip in my mouth and she takes it ever so gently.

She almost killed one of our male Pyrenees when we tried to breed her a couple of years back, and he out weighed her by 30 lbs.

The wife is ready to shoot anything that moves in the woods. We had some beefsteak tomatoes stolen out of the garden a week back. So I put up a trip wire and who ever it was tripped over it onto their face into a pile of dog **** strategically placed in front of it last night.

So today I put pungee sticks (wood sheets with 10 penny nails sticking threw them) in the woods by new trip wires.

PS Roger

The wife is almost ready to allow the plane load of Drunken Hooters girls if the crap doesn’t stop soon.

------------------

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2006 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
You have a LOT more restraint than I do. If someone killed my dog I'd be over there kicking his ass right now. I hope everything gets resolved soon, and they get everything they deserve and more.

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock