Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  RobsFieros In Serious Accident (Page 11)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
RobsFieros In Serious Accident by fierofool
Started on: 03-27-2010 07:45 AM
Replies: 623
Last post by: fierofool on 03-27-2011 09:10 PM
86blackse

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2010 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
had another good visit with rob tonight,,i got to meet his mother and she think im crazy i guess.lol after hearing some of the stuff me and rob was talking about lol...we were trying to get his messages off his cell phone but gail couldnt figure out his password. i ask robert if he remember his password and he said "yes" gail ask him what it was and he looked at her and laughed lol....i told robert he better rest cause monday i was coming up and we were gonna start working on walking and he said "ok"..im going to try and get him in a chair,wheel chair or recliner tommorrow and get him out of the bed for awhile, i ask him if he wanted to and he said "i guess so"..gail said he might get mad at you for making him walk and i ask robert if he was gonna get mad at me and he said "nope" ..so if the hospital is'nt going to help me then i'll do it alone. i just dont want him staying in the bed from now on...he's lookin good and is ready to start his long road ahead to get back up and walking..he knows i'll be there every day and he expects to see me ever day,i guess he has just got use to me being there and knows with me helping him he will be walking shortly..he has come a long long way since 3-27 ...i spoke with fierofool on the phone while i was up there and robert looked at me the entire time i was on the phone. when i hung up with fierofool i ask robert did he want to tell me something and he said "not really why" lol...he was resting well when we left but i could tell he wanted me to stay...i'll post more tommorrow when i get home...Gary
IP: Logged
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-08-2010 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Gary, you been on the go non-stop.
How YOU holdin' up?

Keeping everything together gotta' be tuff, I imagine.
Make sure to pace yourself as best you can.
I want to thank you for being there for him.
And here for us.

You're a good friend.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:
I want to thank you for being there for him.
And here for us.
You're a good friend.

I couldn't say it any better.
Rob must be some kind of special to deserve a special friend such as you Gary.

CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
I have more to donate & more prayers to give. Is this information still correct ?

paypal address is; etfc159@yahoo.com

or send a money order or check to:
Gail Finley
709 perry st
athens,tn 37303
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
thats correct coolbluegt,,,it will be greatly appreciated and needed at this time and anyone else that can spare it we would be greatful for it...

Boondawg and cliffw

im doing fine, i keep myself strong for robert and cant let him see my weakness i have at times but things are getting much better now since he is improving although at first i must say i spent many of sleepness nights..i hope some day that me and robert get to meet everyone of you guys and thank you all in person....Gary
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
This is going on right now. The first time for Robbie to sit up, outside of the bed. Lots of family and friends and even auto parts suppliers are visiting him. He even said he knows who the people are.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Alright, now he is improving. Great, glad to see he is getting up. Good luck Rob.

Steve, Melanie, Amanda & the rest of the menagerie.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
It's great to see Rob getting up a little vertical, wishing him a speedy recovery !!!
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseDirect Link to This Post
Sure glad to see Robert up!!! Hope Gail & the rest are doing ok too. Was short on the 1st, will send on the 12th--however--prayers are
daily. Thanks to all who are helping Robert & Gail--R&J
Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

This is going on right now. The first time for Robbie to sit up, outside of the bed. Lots of family and friends and even auto parts suppliers are visiting him. He even said he knows who the people are.

He's already in the right position to drive a Fiero!
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
Did you get him to start tapping on the laptop yet?

Jonathan
PFF
System Bot
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
i got to the hospital at 6pm,,rob was sleeping and nobody was there so me,tammy and brittany just sat around and he woke up about 6:30,,we talked and talked and i ask robert if he wanted to try to get up and he said "yep" so i said ok i'll be right back buddy. i went to the nurses desk and told them i needed the streacher recliner chair that robert wanted out of the bed awhile..they said o lord he cant set up i told them he can and he is going to and i could do it with or without their help,,she said let me call PT and find the recliner and i said no need its on the 4th floor in imed. icu unit so we went and got it. i brung the recliner in the room and told robert here we go.lol ,,i got robert in the chair and he LOVED it..lol.lol. he was talking up a storm,he was soooooooo happy i wish you all could have seen him..he stayed in that chair for 1 1/2 hours lol.. tommorrow were going to go for a stroll through the hospital lol...the guys from main auto parts came in to see robert and they expected to see robert in bad shape but there he sat in a chair lol..robert talked to them alot..they took some pics and robert said get 1 of me and gary so we took a few pics,robert was so happy to be out of that bed i like to never got him out of it lol...i told him i was so proud of him and how far he has come. that boy is a blessing, i seen the light come back in his eyes tonight...i ask him if he wanted to get back in the chair tommorrow and he said yes and not to let them take his chair lol..i told him we'd keep it and when i was there he could stay in it the whole time and he just smiled..robert knows i will be there for him and he really depends on me. when i left he ask me when i would be back and i told him tommorrow and he said "hurry we'll get back in that chair" i liked to have cried..i told him to get some rest and we will go as far as he wants to,im going to take him to watch life force choppers take off and land we will like that...heres a few pics i'll get more tommorrow...Gary

CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2010 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnDirect Link to This Post
Thats awesometo see him up

Let us not forget the boy was on a cell phone an needs to have his recordsof phone use pulled. This is becoming moreof a problem in TNand is now against the law. Also the phone insurancecompany could be held liable for this too, just aheads up.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I'm happy to see that Rob is making so much progress.

Regarding the insurance...

It's possible that the kid's parents have an umbrella policy.
They're usually used as a supplement to all of the liability and homeowners policies that are carried, in the event of a catastrophic claim.
The standard amount is $1 mil.
I don't think that State Farm is obligated to tell you about it once the auto liablilty policy is tapped out, however. (Their first order of business is to minimize their losses, after all.)
The kid or his parents will likely have to be facing a lawsuit before it will come into effect.

Of course, if you have consulted a lawyer, they are probably already checking into this.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2010 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CrazyDragn:
Also the phone insurancecompany could be held liable for this too, just aheads up.

The phone service provider's insurance company is what I think he meant. I disagree but it did make me think of something else. If the at fault party's insurance limits of liability have been met (kicking Rob out of the hospital), the at fault party is still responsible for uncovered liability. The at fault party is the one needing to give a list of assets. The at fault party might have rich parents and inherit monies in the future.
Just a thought.
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
tonight was really bad for robert,,he was in so much pain he couldnt stand it. i couldnt figure out what was wrong with him and he was hurting so bad he couldnt tell me.i finally figured out it was his cath.. i called the nurse in and all he did was give him pain meds. and said it was probaly irratated due to the cath... he was still in sever pain so i called them back in and they did nothing so i told them i wanted the chief resident in there right now or i was wheelin robert down to the ER. to find out what was going on..so the doctor came in and checked his cath... ,,,that was the problem,,them idiots left the same cath. in since march 27th and it had set up a sever infection and had crusted over the doctor said....after 45min. of working with him the doctor finally got the cath. out. he didnt think it was going to come out but he tried 1 more time and it came out along with massive amounts of urine and infection..they got him cleaned up and put in the new cath. and when i left robert was resting good. he is scheduled for some tests at 3am. to see about the infection...needless to say i was pissed to put it nicely. its a shame they let him lay there with the same cath. in for this long and the doctor said it should have been changed a few times by now...it was really painful on me to see robert hurting that bad, he would look at me like "help me Gary im hurting do something"..i did all i knew to do for him...but i think he will feel better now and they can get the infection cleared up but i do think all this could have been avoided if they had just done their routine check-up as they were supposed to do..the doctor said he wanted it checked often....no telling how long roberts been hurting due to this...this is why i go every day to make sure he is doing ok,had i not been there he would have laid there all night in sever pain.....i'll post again tommorrow night...Gary
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
You are an amazing friend. Thank goodness you were there to help today w/ that cath tube!!!!!
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
86blackse, I don't post much but appreciate your updates. I hate hearing that there are such horrible gaps in the care that the hospital has given. I am not sure how long a cath should stay in but over a month seems ridiculous. I am glad that you caught it. Some day I would like to shake your hand.

How are you holding up? Your commitment to Robs recovery has been honorable. I am proud to be a member of the same forum as people like you.

On a good note, the 1st Edition Fiero Geocoin auction in the Mall section has wildly exceeded my expectations. Every cent of the money generated has been sent tonight via paypal to benefit Robie and Gail during his recovery. An anonymous bidder won the auction at $150. That amount is astounding! What is even more amazing is that another member here wrote by PM that no matter how high the auction went he would match it. That brings the total to $300!

Another member who known to me has said by pm that he will be sending another $100 when he gets his next check. He wants to help and has asked for nothing in return. This is not the first time I have seen his generosity in action. As usual, he wishes to remain anonymous.

All of these guys have big hearts and are very generous with their resources. All stated that their primary interest was helping Robie, not the auction. Duplicate packages will be sent to both guys by mail tomorrow morning. I wish I had another package to send to the third guy but the 1st Edition coins are gone now. I will send my admiration until I can do better for him.

Good luck Rob and Gail. I will continue to pray for you. 86blackse, you are on the list too. I hope this will be a good week for all of you.

------------------
Central Iowa Fieros

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Gary,

It's easy to be someone's friend when things are going good. True friends are defined when the chips are down. God Bless.

Tony
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Race, I am proud to be a member of the same forum as you.
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
thank you all, words could never express how much you all mean to me and robert, i wouldnt even know how i could ever return a favor to all you guys for what you all have done,,with tear filled eyes as humbly as i now how to say it, thank you guys ,thank you all so much..robert knows i will be there for him,he understands is going to be hard and a long road ahead but he said "we can do it" and we will, we will always be best friends..gosh guys the donations are unreal, you guys sure know how to cheer a ole country boy up lol. it want be long robert will be on here again thanking you all personaly. you all are beyond words,i never knew a old fiero would gain so many friends,true friends like ya'll.....Gary
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear he's coming along. God speed.

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86blackse:
i wanted the chief resident in there right now or i was wheelin robert down to the ER. to find out what was going on..so the doctor came in and checked his cath... Gary

Gary something we put on our charts when any of us is in the hospital is,

NO INTERNS, NO RESIDENTS, NO PHYSICIANS ASSISTANTS, NO STUDENT.

And we have spent a lot of time in the hospital.

Sorry to hear he was in so much pain and not able to tell you what was wrong. But they never should have left that cath in so long. And it should be checked daily so some one fkd up.

Hope he is feeling better now. And good vibes to all.

Steve, Melanie, Amanda

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 05-10-2010).]

86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
thanks steve, at this point we are lucky to have a doctor at all i guess since the limits of the boys ins.policy has been exceeded. they are really choking down on us now wanting him out...im headed back to the hospital now and see how things are going.....Gary
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post

86blackse

1778 posts
Member since Nov 2006
hey everyone me and robert is here looking at pics of fieros and i have been reading all your posts to him. he likes this laptop but he cant type yet but he said ya'll are some "good ole boys" lol..i tried to let him type but he just cant control his hands just yet...im going to go to the etfc club forum and the ga forum and read him the posts and show him some pics...Gary
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Had to stop in to see Hows Rob doing .
I was sad to hear that he had gone in such much pain from that night

But happy you were there for the Help Gary

Still in my prayers and evryone that's whit him .

I sent a little something for the family to help .

God Bless you Rob .... ..

86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the donations it is greatly appreciated and needed......
me and robert had a good time today, we went through all the forums and i read him all the kind words you guys had to say. he really enjoyed it,,i showed him a bunch of our club pics and he remembered alot of it.some he didnt. i showed him a pic of the 86 black se we built and he said "black crow" so he remembered that one lol...we had a good time today. we talked and talked for 3 hours and then he was wore slap out so i put him back in his bed and he was fast asleep and was resting well... tommorrow weather permitting and if he feels up to it were going outside for the first time....i wish you all could have seen him today...i guess it takes bad days for us to really appreciate the good days like we had today....i'll post again tommorrow....Gary
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
The World is full of good people and this forum holds a large portion of that number.
I tear up knowing that.
It is truely a blessing in my life.
Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineDirect Link to This Post
I do not post much either but I have been following Rob’s progress since the first post about his accident I do check in everyday to see how he is doing. I am glad to see he is doing so much better and I am glad to see he has such good friends to help him through this tough time.
I want to wish Rob a speedy recovery and let you all know much you have touched my heart seeing your selfless acts in helping a friend in need.

God bless Rob and all that have helped him.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

i guess it takes bad days for us to really appreciate the good days like we had today....i'll post again tommorrow....Gary

Please do. I've been following this thread since the initial post. It's heartwarming to see the support that has been given.
One must realize, this or something similar could happen to any of us.
Thanks again for the updates.

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 05-11-2010).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2010 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

One must realize, this or something similar could happen to any of us.

Yes.
And this could have been so much worse.
All of us involved in this at whatever level are all very lucky in unimaginable ways.
PFF
System Bot
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
thanks guys and gals...we sure are lucky it wasnt fatal..the day after the accident i went in the trauma icu unit and they said that was rob, it didnt even look like a human mustless robert. i never knew a persons head could swell so big , it was unreal. to see him now im just amazed and feel so blessed that robert made it through that..no matter how bad life is going for me i always feel better when i leave the hospital,just seeing what robert has been through and where he is at now just make me feel so blessed...Gary
sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post
I'm so glad to hear that Robert is feeling better!! The power of prayer is amazing!

As far as him being kicked out of the hospital, thats a tough one.

I work for University of North Carolina Hospital (a state run facility), and in my position I deal with insurance companies 40 hrs a week. I'm not sure what hospital he is in, but if it is a state run hospital, they cannot kick him out! With our facility, no one that needs care is turned away, regardless of financial issues. We are not allowed to turn people away! (even ppl who aren't US citizens, but lets not get into that one to much!!) If someone is in need of services they will get what they need. Now, if he went down the street to Duke University's Hospital, then yes, they could turn him away because they are a private facility.

There is however a thing called "self pay"....which means that they would have Robert or his wife sign a waiver saying that whatever insurance doesn't pick up, they will pay for. And then once he's well and the lawsuit stuff starts, he could get compensated for medical bills. There are other options such as medicare or medicaid and depending on the hospital, they may even have something called Charity Care....which is basically free (minus small copays) care for things that are deemed "medically necessary".

Goodluck to him with his battle with the insurance companies. They are ruthless!! To put it simply....they SUCK! lol I spend all day on the phone with them and they will do anything they can to not pay! I came across a patient the other day who had colon cancer and needed surgery, the person's insurance company (Tricare) deemed it not medically necessary. It's enough to piss you off! Not only is this person's body being taken over by cancer, but they were in the military, they volunteered to die for YOUR freedom, and you don't want to pay....it makes me sick!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

to see him now im just amazed and feel so blessed that robert made it through that..no matter how bad life is going for me i always feel better when i leave the hospital,just seeing what robert has been through and where he is at now just make me feel so blessed...Gary

Great perspective to have.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 05-11-2010).]

86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
robert is doing pretty good tonight,,he was moved to siskin rehab. center today at 4:30pm..i hope they can get him back on his feet. we talked alot tonight but he sure hated it when i told him we had to go, he wanted me to stay, he ask me what time id be back and i told him in the morning and he said "ok"....man its so hard leaveing him at night. his room has this huge double window in it and he loves looking out it so i left the blinds open so he could see out. he seen a red bird on a tree limb and he said "bird" lol...he's such a blessing to me...these nurses at siskin are really nice very skilled in rehab.,,they said they would start aggressive rehab. at 9am in the morning. visiting hours are from 5pm till 9pm and i forgot saturday times but i'll look again tommorrow and post them......Gary
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
This is the text message I just received from Gail. Looks like everybody is closing the door on Robbie.

"They have given Rob 4 days @ Siskins. Please pray for a miracle to happen to keep him there longer to get the care he needs."
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
thats correct 4 days,,BUT,,we'll see what happens in a couple days though..i think things will work out..
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
well today went great for robert..he got his first taste of food today. he had some apple sauce and some water and he did good.he is scheduled for a swallowing test in the morning at 8:30am and if he does good then we will start soft foods..the nurse came in today and ask robert if he knew what these words were and he read fish,dog,cat,etc. his is being release from siskins saturday morning. the reason being is that robert is not able to do atleast 3hrs. of PT a day yet..he has multi pelvic fractures and can not have any weight on it for atleast 12 weeks or maybe more. its not the hospital kicking him out or lack of pymt ins. its just not going to help him at this time. they are going to educate us on how and what we can do to help him until PT can be performed. he will be moving in at his mothers house for awhile and i will being staying with rob to help him. his mother is not able to lift on robert and and i'll be there to help out as much as possible..anyone who wants to come help out is welcome,we will need everyone that can to help us as it will be more than myself and robs mother can handle alone. the plan is to have robert eating soft foods and have him off the cath. by saturday and that will be a big help..we will need to a rent hospital bed with the air soft mattress,a reclining wheel chair and a lift because we cant just pick him up because all the major fractures that isnt healed yet..they will provide so equipment for a short period of time but we will have to purchase or rent them after that, so if you can spare any extra cash it would be greatly appreciated and needed for these items along with roberts shop rent and bills....you can mail it or paypal it to :
etfc159@yahoo.com

or mail it to Gail at;

Gail Finley
709 perry st
athens,tn 37303

thanks to everyone who has helped us provide for robert....Gary
Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroDirect Link to This Post
It really pains me to see all the hardship that Rob and Gail are having to go through. But we you have some outstanding people there to help you it really makes things easier. We will continue to pray over this situation. The good lord is very merciful, and all of our prayers are being answered. Robs condition has improved so much and its only going to get better from here. we just need to have faith. God Bless you Gary for all that your doing and we will be praying for you as well my friend.......... Daniel and Amanda
DtheC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCDirect Link to This Post
I have a hospital bed I'd be glad to give.
It just wouldn't be economical to ship from Central Iowa, just off of I 80.
If some PFF person, with a truck, was heading your Way?
Open for PM's?

------------------
Ol' Paint, 88 Base coupe auto.
Turning white on top, like owner.
Leaks a little, like owner.
Doesn't smoke....... OK, we're trying to quit.

[This message has been edited by DtheC (edited 05-12-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock