Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  RobsFieros In Serious Accident (Page 13)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
RobsFieros In Serious Accident by fierofool
Started on: 03-27-2010 07:45 AM
Replies: 623
Last post by: fierofool on 03-27-2011 09:10 PM
86blackse

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
had to take robert to the hospital today, he has a very bad uti infection probaly due to the cath. erlanger left in him for months. finally got him back home at midnight tonight. he is doing a little better. the ambulance ride wore him out. its now 1:30am and i am beat so im off to bed...gary
IP: Logged
bh241

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bh241Click Here to visit bh241's HomePageSend a Private Message to bh241Direct Link to This Post
Robbie says Hi to you guys, I know the video is crappy, and the sound is worse. But Robbie wanted to thank everyone for all the prayers and help. It means a lot to him, and the family.

The woman 'coaxing' Robbie is Laraine his Sister and my lovely wife. She's been there with Robbie at their Mom's since he got out of the hospital. I miss having her around here, but wouldn't have it any other way - nor would she. God I love that girl.

again, my apologies for the crappy cell phone video, but hey it's the best we could do right now.

I did talk with Robbie on the phone this evening, and I have to say it was great to talk with him. I was even surprised at just how 'coherent' he really was. ;-) You go Robbie.

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
Thanks for posting the video;it's good to see Rob doing so well! I did have trouble hearing him though. Is there any way to pump up the volume?
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
good thing he didnt use any of them big words lol.....he was sure yelling them last night at the hospital...that boy is a mess..i cant get internet service at nanny's or id try to get him to sign in on his name and post...let me see what i can come up with tommorrow, i might be able to get a good video of him while he is all wired up ..lol he is so funny...
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Nice to see/hear him.
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
robert sure was talking today,,his PT nurse came today he he didnt want no part of that lol..nanny had to come get me to see if i could calm robert down..he wanted her to leave..lol..i got him up and in his wheel chair but he was still upset over the PT i think,,he stayed up about 1 1/2 hours then he was ready to get back in bed, he gets tired fast..maybe he will be in a better mood tommorrow....Gary
SC Coupe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
You go, Rob! Got to do that PT, man... The doctors can put the bone, muscle, and flesh back together, but it's the Physical Therapists that get everything up and working again! We're all pulling and praying for you!

Hang in there, Bro!
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
robert fell out of the bed early this morning,,nanny had to call 911 to get him out of the floor,,we need a bed with rails at the head and foot, the one we have only has rails at the head of the bed..if we cant get one from the ins. co. then im going to rent him a hospital bed that is safe. he also has to have a special mattress so he dont get pressure sores..he is doing ok just sore from the fall. im about fed up with the ins co. and facilities turning robert away. something has got to give. he needs more than what we can offer him. he needs aggressive PT in a facility....i'll be going back up tommorrow to stay with him and do his PT....Gary
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
back at the hospital with robert,,,severe pain,,they are running test as we speak to find out whats going on....i'll post more when i find out......Gary
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 04:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post

86blackse

1778 posts
Member since Nov 2006
robert is in athens regional hospital,,he has a severe UTI infection that is causeing alot of problems..i hope they get this cleared up quickly but we will have to see how he does..its 4:53am and i just got home so im going to sleep a few hours then head back to the hospital....Gary
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86blackse:

robert is in athens regional hospital,,he has a severe UTI infection that is causeing alot of problems..i hope they get this cleared up quickly but we will have to see how he does..its 4:53am and i just got home so im going to sleep a few hours then head back to the hospital....Gary

You really are a great friend.....
PFF
System Bot
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

This issue should be covered by the other hospital. Their negligence caused it. Things like this I will say get a lawyer.
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
that is true and i think it will be proven and delt with in due time..right now our main concern is robert and getting him well enough to do PT because with things like this it takes away from him improving due to severe pain..this man has went through pain that most people will never have to go through,,i amagine sometimes just how lucky he is to be here..robert was felling so down and worthless yesterday and i talked to him and told him that its not going to be easy and it will be a long hard bumpy road but i would be there through every bump with him,he said "ya i know i just wish this hadnt happen to me" with tears rolling off his face all i could say is i know robert me too but it is what it is and its something that we have to deal with and try and make the best of it..he said "do you know your the best friend i ever had" and i said well robert you have alot of friends and people that cares about you. but he thinks im the only one that really cares about him and is going to help him but that not true he has alot of people pulling for hm. his emotions are taking a toll on him at times..he ask me to tell him how the accident happened to him again so i told him and he said was the other guy doing ok,,thats how much this boy cares for everyone no matter the cause. i have never ask anyone for nothing until this happen to robert. thats why i sent up the paypal account because i knew i could never handle all the expensise on my income. granted we have recieved alot of donations but they go quick. his ensure + alone is 10 bucks a six pack and he has to have 6 a day, then its dressings,cleaners,sterial pads,diapers,meds,etc.etc.etc..you guys are right it should be the ins co to pay for these items but just because they want we can stop buying this things that robert needs on their account,,they will pay in the long run but right now im having to depend on people just like you guys to help us get the things robert HAS to have daily..thats why i ask if you can spare any at all it would really be appreciated and needed right now..the paypal address is etfc159@yahoo.com thank you all....Gary

[This message has been edited by 86blackse (edited 05-30-2010).]

86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
roberts still in the hospital but getting better..they removed to cath. for good..that thing has caused him so much pain.he is doing well as could be expected. he talks alot about things we need to get done lol. i hope it want be long before we can get back in the shop,thats where he loves to be...i hope we can afford to keep the shop until he gets better..if you can help us please paypal us anything you can spare to etfc159@yahoo.com thanks Gary
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2010 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
we had a long talk with roberts dr. today and i think he is going to help us get robert placed in life care center in athens..so pray this happens,robert needs more than we can do for him,they know how to help him walk again and what to do to get him rehabilitaded....even if robert files charges against the boy that is not going to help him right now..we need help right now...we cant force him to pay anything ourself's or i'd done been at the boys house taking care of business but it just dont work that way..i know it seems he should be responsible for everything but its his ins.co thats hollering the policy is maxed out..i hate to inform state farm but a at fault accident caused by their insured has no limits ,it just takes a lawyer and a judge to enforce it and that time will come,,right now we have to do what we can for robert despite what the ins. co. should be doing.. thats why we ask for your help with donations to help robert and gail right now,,anything would be appreciated and needed no matter how small the donation is...i have contacted many fiero supply companies and ask for donated items we could have to auction off for robert 4 said they would help but so far only 2 has came through,,fierosails.com and fierostore.com..we are so greatful for their donations so please support these guys when you need parts.....if you can spare a little to help robert please do so,,the paypal address is etfc159@yahoo.com
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Crap, I'll see if I can scrape anything together. It may be Friday, but I'll get some.

Brad
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
thanks anything will be a big help right now...and appreciated
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Direct Link to This Post
86blackse you have a pm

[This message has been edited by steve308 (edited 06-02-2010).]

jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post

..i know it seems he should be responsible for everything but its his ins.co thats hollering the policy is maxed out..i hate to inform state farm but a at fault accident caused by their insured has no limits ,it just takes a lawyer and a judge to enforce it and that time will come,,right now we have to do what we can for robert despite what the ins. co. should be doing..

Sorry, but you're wrong. The insurance company liability definitely has limits, the limits of the policy. That's the reason for limits in the first place. Now that doesn't mean there aren't more means at your disposal to go after the driver, but the insurance company definitely has limits they don't have to pay beyond. That said, Robs insuance should also be kicking in at this point (his auto insurance) to help out with uninsured motorist, but again that will probably take a lawyer and the court to enforce.

This is why I have an umbrella liability policy. It costs me about $300/year. It pays nothing unless my regular policies are maxed out and I have to carry $300K on my vehicles and $150K on my homeowners liability policies. If they get maxed out, the umbrella kicks in for another $2 million.

John Stricker
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
rob did'nt have any uninsured motorist ins. all he had what what the state of TN, makes you have, just min. libility coverage. also rob was a passenger in the truck that was pulling the fiero. flyboy81 was the owner of the truck..are you saying that flyboy81's insurance will kick in ?? i hadnt spoke with flyboy81 about that at all...all i know is something has got to kick in soon. we have been pushed away from ever facility we have contacted. their has to be some kind of help out there for him,somewhere some way..
john pm sent
PFF
System Bot
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
Have you tried Medicaid? We took in a "foster" child for two years and she was on Medicaid (she wasn't part of the family, so we couldn't put her on our insurance). She had better insurance than we did/ do as teachers-go figure! It stinks to be taxed to death so that the recipients get treated better than you do...sorry, I'm still burning. Anyway, that may be where you need to go with this.
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
we have tried every option we can think of tom,,its just a pittiful how these facilities will turn you down cause you dont have ins. or money,,they could careless how a persons health is its all about the money..if he was a ga resident i might could pull a few strings through a church member i know how is over the dfac. here in my town but thats not going to help robert in TN..we hadnt lost hope and i will never give up on robert walking again and getting better, no matter if i have to mortgage my home and business to get it done. i just dont think its my place to pay for something that someone else caused....maybe our luck will change shortly
sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post
I think I said this in an earlier post, but if all else fails, take him to a state run hospital. They cant and wont turn him away because of money or lack of.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
What is he needing?

You said he is off the cath.

What health supplies does he need?

Start calling home health care places, he can get coverage, and one of them will be willing to do the legwork to make it happen.

I wish you were closer, I could step in on that part.

Brad
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

twofatguys

16465 posts
Member since Jul 2004

rob did'nt have any uninsured motorist ins. all he had what what the state of TN, makes you have, just min. libility coverage. also rob was a passenger in the truck that was pulling the fiero. flyboy81 was the owner of the truck..are you saying that flyboy81's insurance will kick in ?? i hadnt spoke with flyboy81 about that at all...all i know is something has got to kick in soon. we have been pushed away from ever facility we have contacted. their has to be some kind of help out there for him,somewhere some way..
john pm sent

Yes, flyboy81's insurance, not Robs. It's nothing that can be helped, and it's nothing against flyboy at all.

Brad
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Can they sue the driver who hit him?

All things aside, He hit Rob, shouldn't they (or his insurance company) pay for his recovery?

Not big into lawsuits, but this situation seems legitimate...

sorry if this has been brought up before...
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

Yes, flyboy81's insurance, not Robs. It's nothing that can be helped, and it's nothing against flyboy at all.

Brad

He wasn't in the truck when he was hit, he was standing beside the truck/trailer. I don't see where flyboy81's insurance will do anything for him. Even if flyboy81 took responsibility for the accident I don't see where he is liable under any law unless he wasn't parked legally and then his insurance wouldn't cover it because he wasn't in the truck. Was anyone issued a ticket? If not then its going to be up to the courts to get some of the money back.

The only one that they can go after is the guy who hit him. Even if the insurance has reached its limit it doesn't release that guy from responsibility. I know no one wants to take someone else's positions and see them sold to pay off debt but its not your fault that he didn't have enough insurance.
bh241

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bh241Click Here to visit bh241's HomePageSend a Private Message to bh241Direct Link to This Post
Some good news, Robbie has been accepted at a health care facility within about 10 miles of his Mom's house. He is right now scheduled to leave the hospital Monday (June 7th) and go to the rehab facility. The doctors in Chattanooga are planning to OK him to start putting some weight on his legs/pelvis starting on Tuesday - so keep a finger or two crossed.

According to my dear wife, Laraine - Robbie's sister, Nanny (their Mom) is thrilled to have Robbie in a facility that can provide the care Robbie so desperately needs in order to return to a somewhat normal lifestyle - not to mention that it is close enough to visit as many times a day as she can.

So, all in all, this is about the best news I have heard the past few days. I know Robbie is having some issues right now but he's been wanting to get up and try for a while now, I only hope he continues to be motivated to try - it's going to be tough but I have no doubt that he will walk again.

EDIT: how's this for an improvement?

Robbie is actually feeding himself! OK, so he's drinking... but hey....

it's a good day.

[This message has been edited by bh241 (edited 06-04-2010).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by bh241:

Some good news, Robbie has been accepted at a health care facility within about 10 miles of his Mom's house. He is right now scheduled to leave the hospital Monday (June 7th) and go to the rehab facility. The doctors in Chattanooga are planning to OK him to start putting some weight on his legs/pelvis starting on Tuesday - so keep a finger or two crossed.

According to my dear wife, Laraine - Robbie's sister, Nanny (their Mom) is thrilled to have Robbie in a facility that can provide the care Robbie so desperately needs in order to return to a somewhat normal lifestyle - not to mention that it is close enough to visit as many times a day as she can.

So, all in all, this is about the best news I have heard the past few days. I know Robbie is having some issues right now but he's been wanting to get up and try for a while now, I only hope he continues to be motivated to try - it's going to be tough but I have no doubt that he will walk again.

EDIT: how's this for an improvement?

Robbie is actually feeding himself! OK, so he's drinking... but hey....

it's a good day.

Dam he is as ugly as ever.
But looking dam good for a guy who has gone threw what he has and is going threw.

More good vibes to him and his wife and you. Wish I could do more than that.

I will say work on getting him on Medicare, Medicaid, what ever you can. It saved my life, paid for my bypass surgery.

Steve
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
guess i need to shave him again tommorow,,looks like its growing out already..lol wheres his glasses,,the boys blind without those..lol,,,,i got a censored video i'll get on here shortly..lol...he says some funny stufff
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
When they found out who I was buying the shirt for, the folks at the Pontiacs in Pigeon Forge show contributed a shirt to Robbie. They also provided an event hat. He'll need it to protect that head for a while.

This was also supposed to be the Southeast Fiero Gathering, but only our group from down here showed up. We missed the rest of you. The show organizers were already aware of Robbie's plight. They asked me to speak to the attendees after the awards ceremony. Afterwards, some of the folks came up and gave donations. Many of them wrote down the website addresses and the Paypal account address, and it's likely that some will be making contributions to help out. I'll be sending a check for the money they gave me.

For those who were at the Forge and wish to help out, the paypal address is etfc159@yahoo.com or if you prefer you can mail a check or money order to

Gail Finley
709 Perry St.
Athens, Tn. 37303
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
thats wonderful,,i had spoken with mike blackburn and informed him what had happen to robert..im so happy that some gave donations,robert and gail could sure use every penny they can come up with,,that you fierofool for speaking.God bless all of them..robert was sure looking to go this year...he will make it next year though,,im so glad we still have robert here,he was a very lucky guy and someone greater than man was looking out for him that night
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
I didn't make it to the Forge, but I'll Pay-Pal you what I saved by not going. I say let the under the chin hair grow- just because that seemed to be his "signature!"
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
robert is going to his dr app. tommorrow at erlanger, after that he will be going to the facility that accepted him in etowah. i'll be going up tommorrow and going with him. i hope all goes well and the dr releases him to start putting pressure on his pelvis and legs. this will be painful on robert for awhile but it has to take place in order for robert to walk.

in other news my dad has been having tia's (mini strokes) he has a blockage that is causeing this. his right hand,arm and the right side of his face is numb.my mom is disable so i will be taking him for tests and dr appointments until we can get this under control. please keep him in your prayers...Gary
bh241

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bh241Click Here to visit bh241's HomePageSend a Private Message to bh241Direct Link to This Post
Robbie went to the doctor in Chattanooga today and he's healing good, but the doctors said he wasn't healed enough to put weight on the left leg, but he can the right. But, he can't use crutches or a walker - so I'm not real sure how that's gonna work - use his right leg to pull himself in the wheelchair maybe?

Anyway, he was admitted to Etowah Health Care Center on Grady Rd. in Etowah, TN (the road behind Woods Memorial Hospital). He's in room 214 on "B wing" - the last room on the left. The director said the facility welcomes visitors and they will actually help Robbie recover faster, so if you're in the area please do drop in and see him.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers for Robbie, it has meant the world to the family and we are so very thankful for everything.

[This message has been edited by bh241 (edited 06-09-2010).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Gary sorry to hear about your dads problems. Good vibes to him and you again. Seems you are destined to be a caretaker.

I have been recovering from my stroke since 04 so if you need someone to talk to PM me.

Again more good vibes to Rob, and hell let the facial hair grow. It can’t make him look any worse than he already did before the accident.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
WOW......what a long day..we took robert to chatt. for his dr appointment at 3:00pm drove all way back to etowah and got him settled in etowah health care center. i stayed with him until 9:30 tonight and when i told him i was leaveing he said "hold on,let me get my cloths on and i'll go stay with you tonight and we can start early in the morning" lol..its hard to leave robert,it makes me feel so bad,he wanted to know exactly what time i'd be back.lol. and trust me he will remember that i promise you.lol..i hope he does well at this facility,i'll be there as much as possible but i also have dad to take to all his dr appointments and see if we can get this blockage fixed,dont know what i'd do if anything happen to him...and to beat it all i have a dr appointment myself at 10am in the morning.lol..i think i have had a spell cast on me for some reason,,this year has not been good to me at all this year...Gary

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
More prayers for you all.
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
thanks guys for all the kind words..you guys and gals are the best group of friends a person could ask for....Gary
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock