Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  RobsFieros In Serious Accident (Page 16)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
RobsFieros In Serious Accident by fierofool
Started on: 03-27-2010 07:45 AM
Replies: 623
Last post by: fierofool on 03-27-2011 09:10 PM
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2010 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Excellent!
What a wonderful Christmas present!
IP: Logged
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2010 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
That's awesome there.

Brad
jim94

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2010 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Direct Link to This Post
great news, merry christmas. he is one tough man.
86blackse

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2010 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
rob sure is enjoying his day today,he said he's a free man now lol..he hated that place, he is going to stay at his moms for awhile until he can walk better. we went to the steak house and rob got a t-bone steak with all the fixings. i am so proud of him, since 3-27-10 i have laughed,cried and prayed for/with rob, i have seen some bad accidents and deaths in my days but when i walked in his room on the 28th i thought their was no way he would make it, i just ask God not to let him suffer, his head was swelled so big you could not tell it was rob. that was a very bad day,now he calls me everyday and just to see his name on my caller id it is just so unreal and then i answer it and his first words are always " what ye doin butthead " lol...1st a couldnt wait until he opened his eyes then i wanted him out of bed so i got him up, i told him i was not going to stop until he was walking and now he is doing that. he is truely a miracle. i have what most folks never have and thats a true friend. rob has told me many times that he sure appreciates what i have done to help him and i always ask him "you'd do the same for me wouldnt ya" and he said sure would.. i have created a video of rob from the 1st day this happened until now. i will try to get it posted for you guys to see. thank you all for your prayers and the donations that was sent to rob and gail, you guys will never know how much it ment to them...Gary
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post12-24-2010 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86blackse:

...Gary

Merry Christmas and may we all be blessed as he is to have such good friends as you & everyone else.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 12-24-2010).]

Robs Fieros

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post
I know I'm posting a little late, but I just found this posting. I'm glad everyone was here to pray for me. I really do appriciate it, even though I can't spell. I am walking some now and I do plan to drive my Fiero soon. I've been told not to drive a car with a clutch but if you know me I will find a way, since I own close to 10 Fieros and only one is an automatic. If it weren't for Flyboy holding my head together I wouldn't be here. Gary pulled for me at the hospitals and kept the doctors pulling for me and help keep the money coming in to help my family. Fierofool is my friend who I call and talk to a lot. He knows alot. But then again your all my friends,,,THANK YOU ALL.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Rob, wow. Congratulations. I was not able to help much, other than said prayers, as I was un/under employed. Heh ... I just quit my job but am able to help right now. I know that there are some residual costs and needs of which I might be able to help with.
Shoot me a PM please.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Good to hear from you. Hope things are going well!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robs Fieros:

I know I'm posting a little late, but I just found this posting. I'm glad everyone was here to pray for me. I really do appriciate it, even though I can't spell. I am walking some now and I do plan to drive my Fiero soon. I've been told not to drive a car with a clutch but if you know me I will find a way, since I own close to 10 Fieros and only one is an automatic. If it weren't for Flyboy holding my head together I wouldn't be here. Gary pulled for me at the hospitals and kept the doctors pulling for me and help keep the money coming in to help my family. Fierofool is my friend who I call and talk to a lot. He knows alot. But then again your all my friends,,,THANK YOU ALL.

Glad your healing and coming alone. Hang in there.

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Glad you are doing 'ok'., and I hope you continue to heal.

You've been through a LOT...

Props for eveyone who helped him...

InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post

Quite an accident you had.. you're a tank man. I'm glad you're well.

Best to you and your family~

PFF
System Bot
James Bond 007

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Direct Link to This Post
Glad to hear your doing much better Rob,I have a friend who was hit by a car while crossing an intersection in Vegas (hit and run driver).You'll get your thinking back again,it took Greg about a year.Just take one day at a time......Peace.

[This message has been edited by James Bond 007 (edited 03-15-2011).]

Robs Fieros

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post
The orthapidic doctors checked me out yesterday and they were tickled at the progress that I was making. I got to see the x-rays on my shoulders and my leg, and I've got a bunch of screws and metal plates in me. They watched me walking with and without the cane and moving my arms and moving my leg and foot and said everything works great. They pushed down on my arms and I held the doctor up then he pushed up on my arms and I pulled down on them and I held him steady. He said I could go back to work or do whatever I wanted to do. Just don't pick up to much weight and I should be fine. He said it was alright to use the brace until I get built back up then try and go without it, he thinks I'll do great after everything gets retrained.....

So...it's time to go back to work...
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
I'm very gald to hear that you are well on the way to recovery, you have been in my prayers.

Nolan
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Thats great news.
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
Wow, that is an amazing story. I have been reading this since day one. We prayed for you buddy, and prayed hard. It looks like sometimes those get through.

But above anything else, this shows how strong of a person you are. It takes a lot of effort on your part to get through something like this. My hats off you my friend.

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
Hey congrats on all the progress you have made and are making.

I don't mean to speak for everyone but I think I'm safe in saying that you are an inspiration to us all!

Keep on Rockin

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Rob that is AWESOME!!!

And you know, I some how had NO idea you were in Athens!
My family is from Decatur
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
So glad to read your post Rob!!! You've come a long way and I'm glad you're a tough old bird!
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I'm very happy to hear that, Rob.

I went back and looked at some of the early posts in this thread. Gave me the chills. It's just short of a year since this happened.
I admire your strength and applaud your courage. Other persons would not have fared as well.

Take good care, man.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
Rob, that's great news! Keep after it!
PFF
System Bot
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Rob,

It was terrific to read your post above on your progress, really great news, I applaud you on your strength, and courage. I know you went through so terrible times in the past year and wish you all the best as you work through the remaining issues.

Tom
an88_fierodiva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2011 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for an88_fierodivaClick Here to visit an88_fierodiva's HomePageSend a Private Message to an88_fierodivaDirect Link to This Post
Fantastic news - been following your progress from here in the UK.

Well done!!
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2011 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
A great first anniversary present. Yesterday, the 26th was the first anniversary of Rob's accident and beginning of his return.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock