Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  RobsFieros In Serious Accident (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
RobsFieros In Serious Accident by fierofool
Started on: 03-27-2010 07:45 AM
Replies: 623
Last post by: fierofool on 03-27-2011 09:10 PM
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Wednesday, 3:30 PM

Robbie has remained stable enough that they didn't have to cancel the surgery.
Orthopedic surgeon has finished with Robbie's leg. The plastic surgeon is working on the hole in his leg now-he's still doing good.
IP: Logged
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Awesome!
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
At 5:45 PM, Robbie is out of surgery. Surgery went really well. They just saw him & all of his vitals are good. Cranial pressure better than this am.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Charlie!

Still praying...
fierogirls-mom

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Sounds great!! I hope he continues to make such great progress!!
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post
Good news
DRA

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post
Been following his progress and am relieved! Hope his recovery continues unimpeded.

Will keep Rob in my thought.

------------------
Dealing with failure is easy: work hard to improve. Success is also easy to handle: you've solved the wrong problem, work hard to improve.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Great news. I'll keep praying for his full recovery.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Excellent! I'll keep praying too.
86blackse

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
robs surgery went well today,,he did great. i hope he does great and starts to respond to commands quickly. im sure he is very tierd after the long surgery today and will been resting well for a few day. i'll be going back up tommorrow to check and see how he is doing...thank you all for your prayers he really needs them...
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the updates.

It means a lot.

Brad
PFF
System Bot
CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnDirect Link to This Post
Nice to know his swelling in his head is going down too, good news - Gos IS in control.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
To the members keeping us updated on Rob's progress..... Thank You !
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseDirect Link to This Post
Great news-THANKS for the updates. AND thank GOD for his healing powers-in our prayers-Jerry & Rick
turbotoad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbotoadSend a Private Message to turbotoadDirect Link to This Post
Here's hoping for continued improvement. Prayers sent.
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Direct Link to This Post
ah, it's great to here good news. still praying, jim.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Great news...thank guys for the updates...we will keep praying!!!
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Robbie had a temp of 102. He's a little jaundiced and they're going to test for that. Moving his leg, hand and mouth. Cranial pressure still good. When they repaired the left leg, rather than use a muscle from his back, they used one from his leg and just moved it to where it was needed.
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
i just got home from seeing rob. he is breathing all on his own but they are still giving him a little bit of oxygen to help him but the nurse said he's doing it all by himself and was breathing very well, he is really yellow due to the liver problem, they did some testing on his liver today but the results will not be in for a day or so. his BP is a little low and he is running a little temp. they gave him more sedatives today for the testing so he wouldnt be moving around. i talk to rob for 30 mins. and he did move his mouth and hand a little and when i talk to him his BP would go up. the nurse said he might be a little move responsive tommorrow. they removed the bolt from his head cause his icp was really well and they felt it was nolonger needed. he is still very critical but when i talked to him i could see his right eye try to open but never would open it wide. gail got him to do the same thing for her. im hoping within a few days he will be responding to commands a little. the nurse said he has a long slow recovery but things are looking good at this point. i see rob daily and i pray every day when i go in that he will wake up and that day is coming and myself i dont think it will be long but he still has a few major surgeries to go through.. i thank God for the improvements rob has made and keep praying for his speedy recovery. gail will be there in the morning and she said she will talk to him the entire time and if she could get him to respond she would call me ..keep praying folks..i'll post again tommorrow night when i get home....Gary
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
I'm checking here several times a day for updates. Thanks for keeping us current. Prayers every morning.

Jonathan
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2010 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Thanx to everyone that is keeping us informed, and to the members here, it don't get much better then you guys.

Let's continue to pull our friend through this ordeal.
CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnDirect Link to This Post
Thank God or answered prayers, and for the fact that He keeps answering them.
Prayers are made everyday, Its evident that He hears us. This is just AWESOME to here how he is improving!!
DCRFiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Direct Link to This Post
Glad to hear that things are getting better for him.
He is still in my prayers.

Zach
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
I've been checking this thread off and on. Glad to hear he's stable and getting better
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
rob is going to surgery today to remove his gall bladder,,thats why he is yellow.. the liver looked fine...thank God....
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post

86blackse

1778 posts
Member since Nov 2006
the east tennessee fiero club is taking donation to help rob keep his shop rent and utilities paid until he gets better.also to help out with his bills at home .his wife has'nt been getting to work due to staying with rob at the hospital. i have opened up a paypal account to help make it much easier for you guys to help us out with donations. even if you can send 5 or 10 dollars will be a big help at this time. if you send a donation please include your screen name so we can send you a little thank you. many of you know me and rob from the mall,we have shipped fiero parts all around the world to help fiero owners keep their cars on the road, much of the time only breaking even on shipping but thats just the way rob is. now its time to help him. if you can spare a few dollars please help us to help him, it will be greatly appreciated.

paypal address is; etfc159@yahoo.com

or send a money order or check to:
Gail Finley
709 perry st
athens,tn 37303

thank all of you and God Bless.....Gary Murray

[This message has been edited by 86blackse (edited 04-09-2010).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post04-09-2010 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Done
Nick
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
got it Nick,,it is greatly appreciated,,thank you so much
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86blackse:

the east tennessee fiero club along with the ga fiero club are taking donation to help rob keep his shop rent and utilities paid until he gets better.also to help out with his bills at home .his wife has'nt been getting to work due to staying with rob at the hospital. i have opened up a paypal account to help make it much easier for you guys to help us out with donations. even if you can send 5 or 10 dollars will be a big help at this time. if you send a donation please include your screen name so we can send you a little thank you. many of you know me and rob from the mall,we have shipped fiero parts all around the world to help fiero owners keep their cars on the road, much of the time only breaking even on shipping but thats just the way rob is. now its time to help him. if you can spare a few dollars please help us to help him, it will be greatly appreciated.

paypal address is; etfc159@yahoo.com

or send a money order or check to:
Gail Finley
709 perry st
athens,tn 37303

thank all of you and God Bless.....Gary Murray

Word is that very few folks have stepped up. Rob & Gail NEED YOUR HELP BADLY at this time to cover bills & Rob's shop rent. PLEASE send Gail whatever you can afford - $20 a month will go a long way if enough folks step up & help out. If I can do it EVERYONE can!
THANK YOU,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 04-09-2010).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-09-2010 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Just passing forward MY good fortune
My prayers are, hopefully, contributing too
Nick

got it Nick,,it is greatly appreciated,,thank you so much

PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
The Georgia Fiero Club decided not to be the intermediary for donations. We felt it best that the money go straight to Gail rather than being delayed through us. With the account Gary has set up, he is much closer and can get it to her much quicker. However, you can also still mail it to the address that Flyboy81 provided, if you don't want to use PayPal.

Thanks to everyone who's contributed. Gail has enough to pay the last month's rent and utilities and a little left over for the upcoming bills. Derek, Rick, and others are in there as they have time, trying to get some of the work done, but to do work takes money to buy materials and parts. Derek and Rick drive 150 miles one way to get to the shop, so it's mostly weekends for them. Others are 50-100 miles away, but they're putting in time to help.

As ThaDriver said, $20 will go a long way, but if you can't afford it, anything will help. Nick has the right idea. I'm sure all of us have received favors and help from people in the past. The best way to repay a favor is to pass it on to someone else.
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
Gail, we've got your back. Sorry I couldn't do more, but there are a LOT of us on here...

When he gets better, tell your husband not to dance around in traffic anymore..

86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
sorry about the mix-up fierofool...i edited my post... i just thought by setting up a ETFC paypal account people from out of state could send the money much easier and faster by paypal and so far it has been a huge success,,i have recieved donations as far away as spain,canada,netherlands and australia here on pennocks and even folks in Ga TN AL NC has donated through paypal. im giving gail a print out of the paypal account and who donated so we can send out thank you cards to them..im so happy all these folks has stepped up and donated to robert in his time of need..thank you all words cant express how much it means.....Gary Murray
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post

86blackse

1778 posts
Member since Nov 2006
robert done good through the gall bladder surgery,his bp is a little low but they are giving him meds for that, another ct scan was done today and should get results tommorrow. keep praying for him and for gail to...God is still in control
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Just passing forward MY good fortune
My prayers are, hopefully, contributing too
Nick

Am I the only one that thinks it's strange hearing Nick talk about "good fortune"???

Joe
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-10-2010 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

sorry about the mix-up fierofool...i edited my post... i just thought by setting up a ETFC paypal account people from out of state could send the money much easier and faster by paypal and so far it has been a huge success,,i have recieved donations as far away as spain,canada,netherlands and australia here on pennocks and even folks in Ga TN AL NC has donated through paypal. im giving gail a print out of the paypal account and who donated so we can send out thank you cards to them..im so happy all these folks has stepped up and donated to robert in his time of need..thank you all words cant express how much it means.....Gary Murray

I confused on which paypal address to send some help.
Is it still etfc159@yahoo.com?
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 05:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
yes that correct.....etfc159@yahoo.com
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 05:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
you know... I was saving that 20 bucks for a lap dance.
But he's got "harder" times than what I do.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-10-2010 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Hey Joe (cue for a song? )...I know I moan about things, but I am usually the 'half-full' type of person...and when I have moaned, I look around and see many worse off than me !! My glass is certainly a lot fuller than Rob's is at the moment ...and besides, what better fortune could anybody ask, when friends I have never met, help me out in a way I couldn't manage on my own..I CAN HEAR AGAIN !!!!!
God Bless and give us the vision to see that, no matter HOW badly we seem to be doing, there is always somebody else WE can help, because we are more fortunate then they are
Nick

Originally posted by motoracer838:

Am I the only one that thinks it's strange hearing Nick talk about "good fortune"???

Joe

Edit to add: I am pretty sure my 'Tab' for this World will be easily manageable, when I leave!!:
Nick
Another edit to add..hope that doesn't sound too pious

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 04-10-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock