Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  RobsFieros In Serious Accident (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
RobsFieros In Serious Accident by fierofool
Started on: 03-27-2010 07:45 AM
Replies: 623
Last post by: fierofool on 03-27-2011 09:10 PM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-10-2010 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86blackse:

yes that correct.....etfc159@yahoo.com

Thanx.
Done & done.

I hope it can help in some small way.

IP: Logged
86blackse

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
i really cant put into words how much we appreciate everyone who has donated to rob, donations just keep coming in and we are so blessed to have a group of guys and gals that really care so much about their fellow fiero friends. robert is the biggest fiero addict i have met in my 41 yrs,he eats sleeps and breaths fieros and will be amazed just how much you guys and gals really care about him. all i can say is thank you from the bottom of my heart and God Bless each and every one of you.....Gary Murray
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post

86blackse

1778 posts
Member since Nov 2006
praise the Lord....rob opened his eyes for the first time today..i am jumping with joy and had to share the good news. i'll post more when i get back from the hospital tonight, im headed up now....Gary Murray
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-10-2010 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
That's GREAT news!!!!
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

rob opened his eyes for the first time today...

Wow, that's the best news in this six page thread so far. Great to hear!
Spoilt_87fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Wow, that's the best news in this six page thread so far. Great to hear!

Thats wonderful, looks like our prayers are getting through. Were gonna keep prayin for Rob and hope he is back on his feet soon.
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
Wow awesome!! Great news!!
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post

(snip)
i have opened up a paypal account to help make it much easier for you guys to help us out with donations. even if you can send 5 or 10 dollars will be a big help at this time. (snip)

paypal address is; etfc159@yahoo.com

or send a money order or check to:
Gail Finley
709 perry st
athens,tn 37303

thank all of you and God Bless.....Gary Murray

There was a time when i had the 86 GT dd that Rob sent me a rear bearing that i needed and didn't have the funds for. Let me pay it a few weeks later. Thank you Rob! Hope you pull through all this.

Sorry it couldn't be more as my finances are a little tight right now too. There will be another in two weeks. Keep up the good fight man! We're all rooting for ya!
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
i stayed back with rob a long time tonight, he responded more to tammy(my wife) than he did me,,we only got him to crack his right eye open a little but he would move his head neck mouth and hand so that was great. his bp was pretty good tonight, he was still a little yellow but the nurse said he has had so many meds it will take up to 4 day to get it all out and flushed through his liver and then he should be responding better. she said she was bathing him today and looked down and robs eyes was open..he is looking better and holding his own but he is still very critical the nurse said. i'll be back up tommorrow night to see him and post his condition. he is getting better day by day and the little baby steps he is doing now is huge progress considering the head injury he has suffered..keep the prayers coming...Gary
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the updates, Gary.

We're still here.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Thank you on some good News .He is still in my prayers as well ..

Rob

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 04-11-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
bh241

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bh241Click Here to visit bh241's HomePageSend a Private Message to bh241Direct Link to This Post
I just wanted to thank everyone for keeping Robbie in your thoughts and prayers. I'm Robbie's Brother-In-Law and have used this forum along with East TN and Georgia to keep 'up' on Robbie. Some of the time it's actually been quicker to find out how he's doing here.

My wife (Robbie's sister) and I have been to see Robbie and honestly he looks like he's been run over. :-( He's got a lot of healing to do to get back to where he was just a tad over a couple of weeks ago - but I do think with all the support and prayers he is receiving from all over the world he will get back to the Robbie we all know and love.

Again, thanks to each and everyone for their continued prayers for Robbie and Gail - they are appreciated so very much.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-11-2010 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
He would do no less for any one of us, I believe.
You are quite welcome.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear that he is responding. He is a good guy. we have PM'd a few times with eachother and I wish him well and a speedy recovery. We all miss you rob. I dont pray much but have for you.
Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum bh241 Its nice to have you on the family pennock,s forum

Rob
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
rob might be a little more alert today but he is doing good, the doctors have him scheduled for surgery tommorrow to fix 1 and maybe both shoulders as long as he stays stable. i'll be going back up tonight to talk to robert and see how he's doing.

glad you found the forum benny,, welcome aboard, this is the BEST group of people you could ever find and im thankful to each and every one of them. Gary Murray
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
It is great to hear the good news. I have been keeping up with this thread and can see the power of prayer at work. I believe in it because I have seen it myself.

He will be a different guy after they take him off of his meds. I have seen how they affected my Dad through two heart spells and a stroke. Much of the unresponsiveness is from the drugs. My Dad is a former Fiero owner who was prayed over by this forum. (Thanks guys). He is back to Jeeping and hiking but still has a weak right arm and trouble speaking. Both are improving.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
88_4mula and I went up to see Robbie today. He is looking much improved since my last visit. Got to meet some more of the family and Robbie's neighbors that I'd not met before.

While we were visiting, Gail spoke to Robbie and he opened his eyes when she spoke his name. Same thing happened when I spoke to him. He was having a little difficulty breathing, but after the nurse did something, he resumed normal breathing. BP was in the 110 over 70 range with a pulse of 63.
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Sent donation and prayers.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

... he responded more to tammy(my wife) than he did me ...

She has boobs.

... the nurse .... was bathing him today and looked down and robs eyes was open.

She has boobs too.
Gary, apologies for my insensitive remarks. Just trying to add some humor to a sad but becoming encouraging thread. Kind of a way I deal with life.
I would like to thank you for your updates.
I can't help but think how many times that could have been me.
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
lol,,thats what is was cliff...

i just returned from seeing rob and i must say he looked better than ever..his bp was doing fine and he was breathing great. a little congestion but thats probaly the 2 packs of cig. he smoked a day lol. he responded more tonight than ever before. he had his right eye opened real good most of the time we were back there, he moved his head,right arm and was yawning alot. i dont think he could focus in good but he would look in the direction we were at..the best thing that happened is when tammy told robert to tell us bye and he raised his hand up off his stomach and worked his fingers telling us bye. i didnt know if i was going to cry or hug him , i turned around and tammy was in tears. im so happy i dont think i can sleep tonight.. rob is going to surgery tommorrow to fix his arm/shoulder, i ask the nurse which one and she said they had him scheduled for both if all goes well. rob knew we were there and he kept looking at us like he didnt want us to leave so that was the hard part but he showed me and tammy tonight that he is fighting this thing as hard as he can. i promised him if he would just get better enough to get in a private room id bring home made peach icecream up and we'd eat all of it..lol...thank you all who have prayed for robert and the donation,guys i cant thank you enough,you guys and gals are the best..i'll post how he's doing tommorrow night after i get home..keep praying for him..Gary Murray
PFF
System Bot
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 291
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear about the improvements. Slow but sure wins the race!
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
robs surgery went well, the break was worse than they thought but they got him fixed up,,they will start physical therapy tommorrow. i'll be going up tommorrow night to see him and see if i can get him to respond more to us....Gary
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2010 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Joyful News!! Tell him he has a LOT of reading to do, on PFF, when he gets a bit better!!
What a fortunate guy,to have friends like you devoting your time and love and efforts to help him along to full recovery. My hat (if I had one ) is off to you all!!
KEEP IT UP ROB!!!!!
Prayers, well-wishes and love coming atcha from Spain!!!!!
God Bless you all!
Nick and Ellie
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseDirect Link to This Post
Again, THANKS GARY. Prayers & love to ya'll. 'Um-we was just wondering how the guy is who hit Robert?? Perhaps there is too much turmoil/legal stuff in the air -but we pray for him also. Thanks -Rick & Jerry
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
as far as i know the boy has yet to call or attemp to contact gail or the hospital to see how rob is doing, im not sure if the police report is even ready at this time,last i heard was the police was going to reconstruct the accident and make their ruleing..

yes your right rob has alot to read when he is able and im sure he will tell each and everyone of you guys and gals just how much you all mean to him. tammy is going to get a laptop for him to use while he is in therapy and recovering. i plan to help rob all i can to get him back up and going again, he has a long long road ahead of him but robs a fighter and will not give up, he will be back building fieros before you know it.lol and i cant wait. all the prayers are getting through,keep praying....Gary
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2010 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

as far as i know the boy has yet to call or attemp to contact gail or the hospital to see how rob is doing, ..

A lawer would probibly advise against it.
Something silly like a partial admission of guilt.

86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
just got back from seeing robert, he's doing ok. his bp was good as was all vitals. he was alert tonight, me and tammy talked to him for 30min. i really believe with all my heart he knew we were there and who we were. both his eyes were open at time and he would stare hard at me,i think he was trying hard to focus in on us, he moved his mouth sometimes when we would ask him questions and again tonight we told him to tell us bye and he raised his hand and moved his fingers. its really hard to walk out and leave him, he watched us all way out of the room and that part makes me feel so bad,its like he didnt want us to leave. its so hard leaveing him but i know he is well cared for there. they fixed his left arm and shoulder but the surgery lasted alot longer than they had thought so they have him scheduled for surgery again tommorrow to work on his right arm. he's looking good guys i have high hopes for him recovering quickly.gail said she was going to wait and go in with us since he does so well with us in there lol.lol. keep praying for him.....Gary
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
You are a good friend Gary. Thanks for keeping all of us extended friends in the loop. I check this thread often, and I pray for him all the time.
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
been reading this thread from the beginning and just have not posted,

this is a terrible thing that has happened to what ive come to think of as a wonderful fiero fanatic, ive never met, or talked to rob before, but the fact that so many on here love him is touching, i cant help but hope that if god forbid, anything happened to me, that my friends and fiero community would come together for me.

hopefully ill never have to find that out, but ive been in so many close calls its scary to think about how ive made it through them.

i hope rob gets better and better each day, and keep up on the updates, i love hearing all the good news about his recovery process.

matthew cantley
charleston WV
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
This is great to hear. I pray for a quick and painless recovery!
PFF
System Bot
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
thank you guys,,thanks for your prayers and kind words for robert, he will be amazed just how much you all care for him...

i have had many donations come in but we will need your support if all possible to keep his shop and bills going until he is back, if at all possible please help us by send anything you can afford to etfc159@yahoo.com i set this paypal account up so people can donate much eaiser. the donations are greatly appreciated and much needed at this time...thanks Gary Murray

[This message has been edited by 86blackse (edited 04-14-2010).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
What the condition of the Fiero?
sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post
I've been following this thread since it started and I am so glad to hear that Rob is doing better.

Many MANY prayers and well wishes sent his way!

I've donated what I could, sorry it's not more.

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Gokart, assuming you are speaking of the Fiero they were towing, it got the passenger front end and wheel. Don't know much more about it.

The surgery on Robbie's right arm went very well, today. This is believed to be the last surgery he will need. His eyes were responding when they shone a light into them. He would squint. He's moving more of his body, also.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
I once briefly talked with him on the phone, and he certainly seemed like a good guy. Got vibes of honesty and a good dose of common sense, if you can judge that in someone from a short phone call.

Glad the surgeries are over. Now he can get on with the recuperatin'.

Thanks for the updates!!!
Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
I had + on you two for the updates on Rob .. Thx 86blackse and fierofool .
Am very happy to how hes doing .
Prayers all the way .

Rob

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 04-14-2010).]

skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
I want to head down and check in.... but I'm stuck here for now. If I get the chance, I'll update here.

Hoping for more good news.
bh241

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bh241Click Here to visit bh241's HomePageSend a Private Message to bh241Direct Link to This Post
Just a quick note, according to Robbie it 'hurts' when the nurse pinched his arm!

Yes, he said that! OK, so he 'mouthed' it, but he could have said it if he didn't have that trach in his throat.

Thanks so much for all the prayers for Robbie, they are being answered!!!

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
YES!!! Robbie mouthed "OW" when the nurse was working with him. She asked if she hurt him and he mouthed "YES!"
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock