Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Muslims called to commit forest fire arson in the US (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
Muslims called to commit forest fire arson in the US by loafer87gt
Started on: 06-30-2012 09:15 PM
Replies: 288
Last post by: Jonesy on 07-24-2012 11:18 PM
User00013170

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post07-01-2012 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

While I am no supporter of extremism of any stripe, I still have to question the logic behind that rather broad proclamation.....IslamIST fundamentalism kills more people than Western militarization does? Than hunger does? Than natural causes does?

Really, man?

In many cases its the extremism that holds people down and contributes to the pathetic way of life, including starvation and diereses... or recovery after natural disaster.
IP: Logged
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-01-2012 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Interesting thread......Must be Sunday.....

The day the Christian world sets aside for expressions of universal love, compassion and understanding.

Yup.
As long as they are the same as them.

How is it this didn't get tagged as Politics or Religion anyway?

Please.
Those tags mean nothing.
Wait around and someone will be along to tell you that REAL grown-ups don't care about such silly things as rules.

Oh, and I've been meaning to ask you Doni, are you married?
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
The bible is just as vile as the qu'ran (see below). To me, Christianity and Islam seem a bit like Stalin and Hitler; so alike but hating each others guts.

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Originally posted by 1985FieroGT:

Sura (8:55) - Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve.

Sura (48:29) - Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves.

Sura (8:12) - I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

Sura (9:123) - O you who believe! Fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.

http://answers.yahoo.com/qu...0110203114021AAOilLE

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 07-01-2012).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

The bible is just as vile as the qu'ran (see below). To me, Christianity and Islam seem a bit like Stalin and Hitler; so alike but hating each others guts.

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Do you know why those Bible passages aren't relevant to Christians?
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
I wish that I had similar recent poll numbers for Muslims in the U.S.--as far as their expressed support for al-Qaida.

Maybe I will find such numbers later--gotta eat something.

Key word being "expressed".

On a more global scale, I'm still waiting for the Islamic world to rise up as one in absolute horror at the hijacking of their religion by OBL and his followers.

Still waiting for Ali Khamenei, the supreme religiouus leader of Iran's millions of Muslims to order his followers to disavow any connection or support to such violence. His few words after 9-11 in which he warned the US not to invade Afghanistan, while out of the other side of his mouth condemned the NYC attack saying only ""Mass killings of human beings are catastrophic acts which are condemned wherever they may happen and whoever the perpetrators and the victims may be" rang pretty hollow. No fatwas against Al Quaeda, tho he can issue them against such atrocities as staying in the same hotel Buhddists do--against the playing of baseball (oh, the horror!) but crickets chirping against OBL.
Still waiting for that county's 65.5 million Muslims to gather in open protest and "express" their dismay at Iran's nuclear program, their proven arming, encouragement, and tolerance of several terrorist organizations in Lebanon, Syria,

Still waiting for Pakistan's 125 million Islamic population to rise up and openly "express" their anger that Pakistan Zabiuddin Ansari, also known as Abu Jundal helped plan, and ran the 2008 Mumbai, India attack that killed 154 men, women (some obviously pregnant), and children.

Still waiting as well for the millions of Pakistani muslims to rise as one in angered "expression" that the Pakistan govt charged, tried, convicted, and sentenced doctor Shakeel Afridi (who helped the CIA track down Osama Bin Laden), to 33 years in prison for helping rid the world of an absolute evil. I'm not surprised tho, considering OBL lived there for a decade, with his wives and children, --almost n the outskirts of that nation's capitol and scores if not hundreds of people HAD to have known it.

I'm sure someone will be along very shortly to attempt to rationalize all this by expressing some "Don't look here--look there" spin and deflection comment. (Edit--I don't have to wait--I see yellowstone already has)

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 07-01-2012).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Click to show

"here, jesus, have another nail. let us hammer it in for you."

goin' for 225

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 07-01-2012).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
I've heard the convenient defense of the vile ancient text called the bible, especially the old testament.

I'm not an expert on Islam but I'm sure you'll find muslims that will explain to you why the quoted suras are not really meant in that way, either.

Believers of all kinds are really good at explaining away the unsustainable and inconvenient IMO.

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I'm sure someone will be along very shortly to attempt to rationalize all this by expressing some "Don't look here--look there" spin and deflection comment. (Edit--I don't have to wait--I see yellowstone already has)

I'll do it too, why don't you hold your own or others to the same standards?

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 07-01-2012).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-01-2012 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Three's a charm.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

On a more global scale, I'm still waiting for the Islamic world to rise up as one in absolute horror at the hijacking of their religion by OBL and his followers.

Still waiting for Ali Khamenei, the supreme religiouus leader of Iran's millions of Muslims to order his followers to disavow any connection or support to such violence. His few words after 9-11 in which he warned the US not to invade Afghanistan, while out of the other side of his mouth condemned the NYC attack saying only ""Mass killings of human beings are catastrophic acts which are condemned wherever they may happen and whoever the perpetrators and the victims may be" rang pretty hollow. No fatwas against Al Quaeda, tho he can issue them against such atrocities as staying in the same hotel Buhddists do--against the playing of baseball (oh, the horror!) but crickets chirping against OBL.
Still waiting for that county's 65.5 million Muslims to gather in open protest and "express" their dismay at Iran's nuclear program, their proven arming, encouragement, and tolerance of several terrorist organizations in Lebanon, Syria,

Still waiting for Pakistan's 125 million Islamic population to rise up and openly "express" their anger that Pakistan Zabiuddin Ansari, also known as Abu Jundal helped plan, and ran the 2008 Mumbai, India attack that killed 154 men, women (some obviously pregnant), and children.

Still waiting as well for the millions of Pakistani muslims to rise as one in angered "expression" that the Pakistan govt charged, tried, convicted, and sentenced doctor Shakeel Afridi (who helped the CIA track down Osama Bin Laden), to 33 years in prison for helping rid the world of an absolute evil. I'm not surprised tho, considering OBL lived there for a decade, with his wives and children, --almost n the outskirts of that nation's capitol and scores if not hundreds of people HAD to have known it.

Agree with you 100%.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

I've heard the convenient defense of the vile ancient text called the bible, especially the old testament.

I'm not an expert on Islam but I'm sure you'll find muslims that will explain to you why the quoted suras are not really meant in that way, either.

Believers of all kinds are really good at explaining away the unsustainable and inconvenient IMO.

And the ignorant will believe what they want in the face of any explanation.
You might as well be quoting Roman law for the Trayvon Martin case.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

I'll do it too, why don't you hold your own or others to the same standards?

Define "your own" please.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

And the ignorant will believe what they want in the face of any explanation.

That's funny right there when believers in magic start calling people that don't "ignorant"...
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

That's funny right there when believers in magic start calling people that don't "ignorant"...

ignorant:
1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
3. uninformed; unaware.
4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

You are the definition of ignorant. Nothing I've said asks or requires belief in religion on your part. You are ignorant of what you condemn. There are people who are knowledgeable about various religions and religious texts and choose not to believe. You're not one of them.

What's funny is people who think snubbing and ridiculing something or someone makes them appear learned and intellectual.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
I absolutely disagree with you on that one. While I'm not a religious scholar and don't aspire to be, I usually know much more about the religious texts and history than the (especially) Christians I encounter and have discussions with. They usually have a very limited knowledge of what they supposedly believe in. That's my experience.

You are ignorant of what you condemn. There are people who are knowledgeable about various religions and religious texts and choose not to believe. You're not one of them.

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

While I am no supporter of extremism of any stripe, I still have to question the logic behind that rather broad proclamation.....IslamIST fundamentalism kills more people than Western militarization does? Than hunger does? Than natural causes does?

Really, man?

Yes, that's correct. You have a profound number of deaths that are caused in Africa and Asia that are caused by poor Islamic sects that commit genocide on a daily basis because the ones who they are attacking are NOT also Muslim. That doesn't even begin to mention the Muslim on Muslim death that's caused throughout the middle east. Most people have only breifly known about the deaths (genocide actually) of the Kurds in Iraq. There are hundreds of other examples like this all throughout the middle east.

You can bury your head if you'd like... but that won't stop it from happening.

EDIT: To say that hunger is very often a result of constant warfare caused by the Islamic radicals. This is quite often due to the desertification of the farmlands due to burning and pillaging that goes on in Africa from the Islamic radicals... after they go in and decimate the population.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 07-01-2012).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergDirect Link to This Post

Still waiting for maryjane to join me in taking two of our PFF posters to task--loafer87gt and F355spider--for smearing all Muslims (including U.S. and Canadian Muslims) with the "Al-Qaida" stereotype.

It's ironic that maryjane's recently adopted mantra of "Don't look here--look there" (spin and deflect) applies to his very own post (above).

I suspect that loafer87gt and F355spider are "hit and run artists"--they pop up from time to time in the O/T forum, misuse the words "Muslim" and "Al-Qaida" interchangeably (as if these were one and the same thing) and then conveniently disappear, instead of hanging around in the thread to read or respond to anything that is said after they take their leave.

I agree with everything that maryjane posted (above), except the very last sentence: Overall, an excellent post.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-01-2012).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I don't want to say you're wrong (I'm not in the "defending the Muslims" game, I think they're nuts) but do you have any facts and figures to back up your claims?
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Yes, that's correct. You have a profound number of deaths that are caused in Africa and Asia that are caused by poor Islamic sects that commit genocide on a daily basis because the ones who they are attacking are NOT also Muslim. That doesn't even begin to mention the Muslim on Muslim death that's caused throughout the middle east. Most people have only breifly known about the deaths (genocide actually) of the Kurds in Iraq. There are hundreds of other examples like this all throughout the middle east.

I hate to request you back that up with something besides your rather spurious opining BUT I would appreciate some additional credible sources for your information.

As you're so certain of your position, it shouldn't take you that long to track some "real world statistics" down that agree with it.

Thanks in advance.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Can you answer something for me? Why is the rebuttal to every genocide and mass-murder article by Islamists, usually a comment about Christians? Again, this is deflection of the point. This is the exact same thing that Democrats do when you are critical of Obama on decisions he makes. Someone questions the success of one of Obama's programs, and the conversation always turns to former president Bush.

There are no battles being fought right now in the name of the Christian God.

No matter how desperately you want to say that every war fought by the Russians, USA, countries in Europe, or South America is somehow "Christian" related, the FACT is that it is not.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-01-2012 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

There are no battles being fought right now in the name of the Christian God.

But according to those countries being infiltrated by Christian "missionaries", they are being invaded.
To them, it is a war.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

I don't want to say you're wrong (I'm not in the "defending the Muslims" game, I think they're nuts) but do you have any facts and figures to back up your claims?

I hate to request you back that up with something besides your rather spurious opining BUT I would appreciate some additional credible sources for your information.

As you're so certain of your position, it shouldn't take you that long to track some "real world statistics" down that agree with it.

Thanks in advance.

Wait... are you guys actually telling me that you are not aware of all the bloodshed that's going on in Malaysia / Singapore, Thailand, Somalia, etc... ??? let alone in middle Eastern countries?

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 07-01-2012).]

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Wait... are you guys actually telling me that you are not aware of all the bloodshed that's going on in Malaysia / Singapore, Thailand, Somalia, etc... ??? let alone in middle Eastern countries?

I can't speak for Yellowstone as articulately as he himself can BUT from my perspective it's your original assertion that's at question here.... i.e. the MAJORITY (which I was taught would be 50% or above) of the present-day death and destruction occurring on the planet is the result of Islamist fundamentalism.

Can you stick to that for a second?
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Doni Hagan

8242 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by Boondawg:

But according to those countries being infiltrated by Christian "missionaries", they are being invaded.
To them, it is a war.

How many wars have been fought where one or both sides haven't firmly believed that God was aligned with them? How many militaries in the world don't teach, overtly or subliminally, that they are doing the work of God? A few, perhaps, but not many -- everyone seems convinced that God is on their side whenever they go to war and engage in the difficult task of slaughtering other human beings.

Indeed, is there any time that people are more convinced of having "God on their side" than when they are killing other humans in large numbers?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

I can't speak for Yellowstone as articulately as he himself can BUT from my perspective it's your original assertion that's at question here.... i.e. the MAJORITY (which I was taught would be 50% or above) of the present-day death and destruction occurring on the planet is the result of Islamist fundamentalism.

Can you stick to that for a second?

Interesting, so you're not overly concerned, only if it's a majority... or is this argument now simply on semantics because you refuse to discuss the point?

Yeah, I stand by it...

Let's make it a bit more clear. Let's take the last decade... and I'd be pretty confident in saying the vast majority of the deaths were caused by Islam... whether that's death from Muslims on Muslim, Muslim against Christians, Muslims against Buddhists, or people starving to death because of Islamic warlord greed, pillaging, or razing of villages and towns, or because of wanton mass genocide because they simply don't like them.

Your search engine works just as well as mine does... maybe even better since I do everything through TOR. So why don't YOU do the work, rather than sit here and fuss about semantics because you'd rather not face the fact that almost all war today is caused (in one way or another) by Islam.

Todd
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Interesting, so you're not overly concerned, only if it's a majority... or is this argument now simply on semantics because you refuse to discuss the point?

Yeah, I stand by it...

Let's make it a bit more clear. Let's take the last decade... and I'd be pretty confident in saying the vast majority of the deaths were caused by Islam... whether that's death from Muslims on Muslim, Muslim against Christians, Muslims against Buddhists, or people starving to death because of Islamic warlord greed, pillaging, or razing of villages and towns, or because of wanton mass genocide because they simply don't like them.

Your search engine works just as well as mine does... maybe even better since I do everything through TOR. So why don't YOU do the work, rather than sit here and fuss about semantics because you'd rather not face the fact that almost all war today is caused (in one way or another) by Islam.

Todd

Uhhhh.....that seems like a rather verbose way of saying "I ain't got no damn statistics but I got my opinion anyway."

Thanks nonetheless. I always find conversations with you most diverting.

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 07-01-2012).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

Can you answer something for me? Why is the rebuttal to every genocide and mass-murder article by Islamists, usually a comment about Christians? Again, this is deflection of the point.

Sure I can. 1985FieroGT quoted suras from the qu'ran as "proof" and I posted quotes from the bible that are just as bad to refute his argument. I have stated over and over that I'm not defending aggressive muslims.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Uhhhh.....that seems like a rather verbose way of saying "I ain't got no damn statistics but I got my opinion anyway."

+1

And the best part of it is that he then asks you to do a search and prove his argument for him
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Define "your own" please.

Sure. People from the town you live, state, country, religion, sex, group you're involved in.. etc. DO you hold them to the same standard?

If so there's nothing that wrong with what you said IMO.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 07-01-2012).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Thanks nonetheless. I always find conversations with you most diverting.

Right... too lazy? Or maybe you don't want to believe it.

Here's a list of "JUST" Terrorist Attacks, broken down by year:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2012.htm
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2011.htm
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2010.htm
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2009.htm
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2008.htm
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2007.htm
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2006.htm
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2005.htm
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2004.htm
http://www.thereligionofpea...ttacks-2001-2003.htm

Somalia, Iraqi Kurds, ... Southern Sudan,

Here's a **** -ton of links on the forced conversion to Islam in Kashmir http://www.hindurashtra.org...ocities-genocide.htm

Millions upon millions of people dead....

Wake up...
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Sure. People from the town you live, state, country, religion, sex, group you're involved in.. etc. DO you hold them to the same standard?

If so there's nothing that wrong with what you said IMO.

No I do not--I hold them to a more strict standard, because they ARE in my state, country, religion, sex, or group.

Now, if this is just more "don't look here--look there", I don't believe any of the people I am directly involved with have flown a plane into a building--during the 62 year course of my life.

PFF
System Bot
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Right... too lazy? Or maybe you don't want to believe it.

Here's a list of "JUST" Terrorist Attacks, broken down by year:

<snip>

Somalia, Iraqi Kurds, ... Southern Sudan,

Here's a **** -ton of links on the forced conversion to Islam in Kashmir http://www.hindurashtra.org...ocities-genocide.htm

Millions upon millions of people dead....

Wake up...

Can I play too?

http://www.hebrew4christian...Rate/death_rate.html
http://www.who.int/mediacen.../fs310/en/index.html
http://www.cia.gov/library/...korder/2066rank.html
http://www.thelancet.com/jo...6%2907493-4/fulltext
http://www.conflictrecovery...osts_of_Conflict.pdf

Of course, I couldn't locate a source as unbiased as "thereligionofpeace.com" but I did my best.

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

No I do not--I hold them to a more strict standard, because they ARE in my state, country, religion, sex, or group.

Now, if this is just more "don't look here--look there", I don't believe any of the people I am directly involved with have flown a plane into a building--during the 62 year course of my life.

Not at all, I guess I just don't see you calling them out like you do the Muslims. Although I don't believe that all Muslims are represented by those who committed the barbaric acts of 9-11 any more than I believe for example all U.S. Military personal are represented by Abu Graib, Trophy killings in afghanastan, Murders in Iraq etc.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Well, Christians are just asking for it. (apparently)

yeah, all that love and forgivness. Bast@rds!
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Can I play too?

http://www.hebrew4christian...Rate/death_rate.html
http://www.who.int/mediacen.../fs310/en/index.html
http://www.cia.gov/library/...korder/2066rank.html
http://www.thelancet.com/jo...6%2907493-4/fulltext
http://www.conflictrecovery...osts_of_Conflict.pdf

Of course, I couldn't locate a source as unbiased as "thereligionofpeace.com" but I did my best.

Did you actually go to any of my links? I went to all of yours.

The Religion of Peace, like it or hate it, has a direct news reference to every single one of it's terrorist attacks that it has listed. You obviously don't like to read about that stuff, but it's all there for you to verify.

As for your links, the first one just talks about how many people die per day, one of them doesn't even resolve, and the others talk abotu disease and malnutrition which we've argued very clearly that much of it comes from Africa and Asia which is very often due to the fact that many of these people have to live nomadically because radical Islamist sects are constantly killing, maming, and attacking their villages.

This is obviously a big joke to you...

Keep your head in the sand. Hopefully by the time you take it out, the percentage of Islam in this world will be substantially less. Maybe, just maybe... some of them will have converted back to Hindu or Buddhist since those ARE religions of peace.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

Hopefully by the time you take it out, the percentage of Islam in this world will be substantially less. Maybe, just maybe... some of them will have converted back to Hindu or Buddhist since those ARE religions of peace.

Or maybe they will have no more need for all the supernatural magic stuff? That would be awesome!

Unfortunately, the number of muslims worldwide seems to be increasing rapidly...
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergDirect Link to This Post

Keep your head in the sand. Hopefully by the time you take it out, the percentage of Islam in this world will be substantially less. Maybe, just maybe... some of them will have converted back to Hindu or Buddhist since those ARE religions of peace.

Todd--I agree with a lot of what you have posted in this thread.

I'm skeptical, though, that the percentage of people worldwide who profess Islam is going to come down.

"The problem is radical Islam. The solution is moderate Islam."--Daniel Pipes.

http://www.danielpipes.org/

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Did you actually go to any of my links? I went to all of yours.

The Religion of Peace, like it or hate it, has a direct news reference to every single one of it's terrorist attacks that it has listed. You obviously don't like to read about that stuff, but it's all there for you to verify.

As for your links, the first one just talks about how many people die per day, one of them doesn't even resolve, and the others talk abotu disease and malnutrition which we've argued very clearly that much of it comes from Africa and Asia which is very often due to the fact that many of these people have to live nomadically because radical Islamist sects are constantly killing, maming, and attacking their villages.

This is obviously a big joke to you...

No, the subject overall is not a "big joke" to me but you, on the other hand, are. Nothing, absolutely nothing you've presented goes towards supporting the statement which initiated this specific discourse in the first place. Your obvious distaste for Muslims and/or Islam is certainly one which you are well within your rights to embrace but that's not the point, is it?

Your statement is.

You can say what you like, but that doesn't change the fact that a huge majority of the world's current death and destruction is a direct result of Islamic fundamentalism.

Support that gross overstatement with something substantial and perhaps I'll stop giggling.

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 07-01-2012).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

Support that with something substantial and perhaps I'll stop giggling.

Olé!(feeling a bit Spanish right now after watching Spain's epic win over Italy at Euro 2012)
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-01-2012 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Wait around and someone will be along to tell you that REAL grown-ups don't care about such silly things as rules.

Who was it that said "the only law I have any real respect for is gravity" ?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock