Started on: 07-06-2012 10:56 AM
Replies: 137
Last post by: DanDamage on 09-03-2013 11:02 AM
California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Bump..........Hoping the surgery went fine.
IP: Logged
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2012 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

Bump..........Hoping the surgery went fine.

ditto.. what was the mri of your leg.? back?
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
Best wishes Mozart.

Jim
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:
ditto.. what was the mri of your leg.? back?

look at the pictures, it's obviously his leg.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

lurker

12353 posts
Member since Feb 2002
anyone in detroit who can check on him?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2012 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

Ditto?

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-15-2012).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2012 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post

look at the pictures, it's obviously his leg.

well, after going to page one. that I didn't read.. his first post reads. spot on spinal column

yup must be his leg..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 07-15-2012).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post

He didn't say what Hospital he was going to for the surgery.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
I'm alive. Thanks for all the well wishes. Tumor was between t11-l2 on my spine. The doc said it might take 2-4 hours maybe more. It took 6 1/2. I'm sitting on a chair, more comfy. Couple issues because of my right thigh and left foot. I'm at providence park in Novi.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
excellent!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2012 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Sweet sweet success!
PFF
System Bot
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Happy to hear you are back in your room. Any idea how long they are going to keep you ?

6 1/2 hours is a stretch, must have drove your "better half" nuts ! Here's a story for ya: I went in for some major aorta replacement some time back, wife at the time went over the edge when they had me on the table for 8 1/2 hours (killed me twice - stopped my heart - to do their work). During that time she rented a Limo, took her sister out for a Birthday dinner, and she charged up $8,000 in personal items for herself. Guess there's no need is saying I'm not married to that ***** anymore.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 07-15-2012).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2012 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post
hope for a fast recovery and no issue
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

hope for a fast recovery and no issue

X2.

Take care of yourself, and make all those around ya wait on you hand and foot-for weeks even after you are all healed up and back to 100%.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

I'm alive. Thanks for all the well wishes. Tumor was between t11-l2 on my spine. The doc said it might take 2-4 hours maybe more. It took 6 1/2. I'm sitting on a chair, more comfy. Couple issues because of my right thigh and left foot. I'm at providence park in Novi.

I hope you heal quickly and completely.

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
thanks for post GM!... recover quickly!
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Any new news from your Doc today ?
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post

Glad to hear you're doin' alright!
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
I'm having issues with both legs. My right leg is numb and when I walk I have no spacial recognition. My left leg has severe pain when,touched. Basically no improvement.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post
Sorry man

It's still very soon after the surgery, maybe things will improve w/ time...

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 07-17-2012).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2012 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post
could be just swelling at the "site" thats cause'n that..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 07-17-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

oh and thanks for the - rating and getting me banned from the c-10 forum..for no reason..

This is probably not the place to talk about that.. maybe you should PM whoever you feel got you banned.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post

I'm having issues with both legs. My right leg is numb and when I walk I have no spacial recognition. My left leg has severe pain when,touched. Basically no improvement.

Hoping these issues are just a product of them getting your innards a bit stirred up, and will pass during healing process. Nerves are crazy little buggers that don't like to be messed with and will go into fits for a while.

What has you Doc got to say, and are any tests being run on tissues removed in the operation ?
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
My spine is doing ok. The docs are looking at inpatient occupational therapy. More latter.m
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Hang in there Bud ! Hope the food there is half way decent !
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Foods not bad but Limited selection.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
if your physical therapist says do it, then do it. hoping for the best.
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
What lurker said, GM.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
They' re moving me to another hospital that has an intense therapy session.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

...intense therapy session.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Good vibes and luck with your recovery, I hope everything get back to better than normal real soon.
Do what they say!
Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

if your physical therapist says do it, then do it. hoping for the best.

And lets hope SHE has some nice legs and some crazy ideas!
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Yea. 1 1/2 hours physical therapy in the am, 1 1/2 hours occupational therapy in the pm. Gotta go to cafeteria all 3 meals. Few other things I'm sure. If it helps to get better quicker, ill go for ot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Joke

"Bill was in the hospital for a complete check-up. At 11:00AM, they brought him soup for lunch. He refused it. At 2:00PM, they again tried to serve him some soup, which he refused.

Again, at 5:00PM and 7:00PM, they tried, and both times Bill turned down the soup, so they gave up. In preparation for the next day's test, they entered his room at 3:00AM, 4:30AM, and 6:00AM and gave him an enema each time.

When Bill got home from the hospital after the tests, he told his wife, "Whatever you do, if you go to that hospital and they try to serve you soup, take it! If you refuse it, they sneak in while you're asleep and shove it where the sun don't shine!"

Get better soon GoKart.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

And lets hope SHE has some nice legs and some crazy ideas!

Let me say the hospital is in Southfield. I haven't been here too long but no crazy ideas will ever happen.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post
How ya doin', man?
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Just got the word finalized I'll be going home tomorrow @ 11. Now comes the long rehab. 3-4 months of no bending, twisting or lifting more than 5 pounds. Driving is out of the question also. My left foot is almost back to the normal that it was. I still have issues with the surgery on it. The right foot is getting better but I'm still locking it, not placing it correctly where it needs to go, and still not having full feeling.
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post
Did they give you the final word on the tumor? Was it localized and totally removed? Invasive?

This is a tough one GM. Keep pushing. It sounds like you have feeling and function but it's all wonky right now.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear of your problems, glad to hear that progress is being made. I'm in your corner hoping for a satisfactory recovery. Good luck!
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

Did they give you the final word on the tumor? Was it localized and totally removed? Invasive?

This is a tough one GM. Keep pushing. It sounds like you have feeling and function but it's all wonky right now.

The tumor was almost completely removed and it was benign. The docs believe it was there a long time, as in years. I will be going back some time in the future to keep an eye on it. They don't believe it will come back. The leg is making great progress and I'm sure will be back to normal in 3 weeks.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock