Started on: 07-06-2012 10:56 AM
Replies: 137
Last post by: DanDamage on 09-03-2013 11:02 AM
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2013 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Heard this for the last time for a while I hope.

Turn it up to 80% and that's what it sounds like with earplugs. For an hour.

Yes I do have a brain.

IP: Logged
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2013 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Yes I do have a brain.

I was in one of them last night. thud thud thud thud thud thud thud.
Hows your recovery going in general?
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2013 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Slower than I thought. I can deal with the numbness on the thigh. That might or might not come back. I made a few visits to a chiropractor and it definitely loosened me up. The shots and pills I'd like to get rid of but I'm not ready. My hip is wacked out. Haven't gotten it sorted out on where it wants to go. There's 3 muscles that are still pulling whenever they want. Some days it doesn't hurt too much and I do a little work and the next 3 days kill. I'd like to have a more aggressive chiropractor/massage/yoga workout but the funds hinder that. I don't know if I'd ever be able to drive a bus again so I've been job searching. That's almost as painful.

Hope you're doing ok.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Got a call from the neurologist's office. He wants me to see the surgeon... Appt on Thurs.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Good luck, man.
At least maybe they're on to something.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Misinterpretation. Dr wanted me to do a follow-up. I had one last week and there's nothing serious in my brain to talk about. Good til Aug.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Neurologist called yesterday. Sorry for the confusion. Please contact my primary care doc for one issue, surgeon for another.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
It's been a year. Slow process but the worst is the insurance company. I finally was able to go back to pt and see a chiropractor and massage but I have to be reevaluated after every 5 visits. With 3 visits a week, that's every other week. Then they turn around and say I can only have 20 visits through August. The pain in my back is because it's still weak, which the pt was helping. The pain in the hip/groin is still predominate. Its the disabling part of my recovery. I feel there's nerves being pinched and there's physical impediment when I move my leg. Weird to watch and compare with my left leg.
Jonesy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post

Yes I do have a brain.

Yeah i know how you feel man, when i was being treated for my brain tumors i had to sit in one of those for 3 & 1/2 hours for them to do a deep MRA scan.. Which is a little different than a normal MRI, but uses the same machine. (basically it creates a 3d map of your brain that the surgeon can "explore" on his computer) I had 16 of them in the span of about a year.. Not fun to listen too that for 3 hours in a tube lol.. ERRRRRR, EEEEEEEE, ERRRRRRR, SHOOKA SHOOKA SHOOKA... lol..

I still have to get one every 3 months for checkups.. Those scans aren't cheap either, even with my insurance covering alot of the cost it still costs me like $250 per scan..
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Damn Gokart...............Sorry to hear you still have plenty of issues with this, was hoping things had improved a lot more by now.

Wishing you better things to come !

Tom
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Yeah i know how you feel man, when i was being treated for my brain tumors i had to sit in one of those for 3 & 1/2 hours for them to do a deep MRA scan.. Which is a little different than a normal MRI, but uses the same machine. (basically it creates a 3d map of your brain that the surgeon can "explore" on his computer) I had 16 of them in the span of about a year.. Not fun to listen too that for 3 hours in a tube lol.. ERRRRRR, EEEEEEEE, ERRRRRRR, SHOOKA SHOOKA SHOOKA... lol..

I still have to get one every 3 months for checkups.. Those scans aren't cheap either, even with my insurance covering alot of the cost it still costs me like $250 per scan..

I couldn't stand being in that for 1 hour, let alone 3 1/2. Good luck with your treatment. Hopefully they can prolong the time needed between checkups real soon, and no longer have the need for them altogether.

Originally posted by California Kid:

Damn Gokart...............Sorry to hear you still have plenty of issues with this, was hoping things had improved a lot more by now.

Wishing you better things to come !

Tom

Thanks. I hope a good pop and things will quickly improve. Happened once, I believe it can happen again.
PFF
System Bot
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
In the past when I was locked up pretty good, I'd do a couple things to help the adjustment out:

A couple muscle relaxers chased with about 4-5 Beers works pretty well to loosen the muscles up (get a driver). When he get ready to adjust you, mentally shut everything out, place yourself on a nice beach with waves rolling in, and let every muscle in your body go limp. If he has to have you move into another position, tell him to give you a minute or two after you move, to repeat thought process.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Today will be my first day back on the job. I drove the route I'll have last week and no real extra pain except on a couple very bumpy roads my leg tightened up. Hopefully things won't get worse with a full day.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Wishing you the best, man.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Prayers for it to go well.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistDirect Link to This Post
Continuing to keep you in my thoughts...

Hope you're doin' alright
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Misinterpretation. Dr wanted me to do a follow-up. I had one last week and there's nothing serious in my brain to talk about. Good til Aug.

You leave that open to interpretation here, you know that right. and here that could be scary the responses anyway. glad your doing better and that they did find your brain, at least you didn't lose it entirely, although some here may disagree with us on that.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageDirect Link to This Post
When they MRI'd my head they injected me with Iodine. I now can kinda understand what its like to be bitten by a poisonous snake. I LITERALLY felt that crap running through my vein highway
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock