Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  When Is Your Faith Shaken? Second Child Of Faith-Healing Couple Dies. (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
When Is Your Faith Shaken? Second Child Of Faith-Healing Couple Dies. by Boondawg
Started on: 04-23-2013 12:03 PM
Replies: 41
Last post by: Blacktree on 04-24-2013 09:56 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2013 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by NoMoreRicers:

"The intercessors could pray in any way they wished but with limitations. Prayers started at a standardized time, lasted a given duration, and included the message "for successful surgery with a quick, healthy recovery and no complications." This system provided a practical way to conduct the research, but limited its results to one type of prayer."

Matthew 4:7
Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’”
IP: Logged
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2013 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:
Does this family see those deaths as a bad thing? Their children are in heaven now (they believe). Just asking, as society looks at death as an end, while some believers see death as a beginning.

Do serial killers see the deaths they cause as a bad thing? Their victims are probably in heaven now. So I guess that's alright, because death is just a new beginning.

Right?
IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock